BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 225400 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197948 Aug 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Madam Lindsey Graham wrote:
I hear people are calling ISIS mean names. Why are people calling ISIS terrorists now? They're my friends.
Shouldn't we ask McCain what to call them? After all, it was McCain,(the number one fundraiser of ISIS and personal friend of their leader,) who created, and was filmed paling around with them in Syria.
So, shouldn't ISIS really be called "McCain's Gang" or "McCain's Navy?" It seems they would be more accurate names.
LEAVE ISIS ALONE
THEY'RE OUR FRIENDS
LEAVE THEM ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE YOU BASTARDS
Wait, John says we're against them now.
Now what am I going to do with all of the pictures we took of us hanging out, shaking hand, and hugging ISIS? I was going to use them as Christmas cards.
Oh my, I think I just caught the vapors.
I think I need to lay down and await the call from Johnny boy to tell me what contradictory positions we're supposed to take this week.
<quoted text>
There you go again lying and you know it. McCain has been backing the non-secular nationalists not ISIS. Not only did he not back ISIS, he made it very plain who me supported.
I noticed that, again, you did not post a link to back up your lame claim. Well I found one.
It is a loony-tooney-lefty site which site a supposedly Conservative sit, Weasel Zippers..
http://wonkette.com/552931/heres-a-picture-of...
You wrote : "I noticed, that, again, you did not post a link to back up your lame claim" .

Well, Rogue, how about this one? Reminds you of Rumsfeld kissing Saddam Hussein, right? And there are many others of McCain in pictures and words. Yes, he's not a bad man, but he made a mistake. A HUGE one.

http://pamelageller.com/2014/06/john-mc-cains...

I hope for your sake that my link doesn't work.

Ottawa

#197949 Aug 11, 2014
Oh no, it worked. Sorry, old boy.

Ottawa

#197950 Aug 11, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper: Double Whammy Obammy pulled out too soon!
Romper: How long to stay depends upon what you want to accomplish!
Romper: Oh, but I didn't mean to imply thatwe actually might want to accomplish ANYTHING if we stayed for anther two or three or four years! That would require logic. Can't you idiots understand I don't have a point because I'm an aimless babbling troll!
Yeah Romper, we get your "point."
<quoted text>
Romper: "Double Whammy Obammy pulled out too soon!"

Ha ha, more LRS-Dale projections. His precise reaction when his boy friend pulls out too soon. LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197951 Aug 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Korean War is still on going! Barbary Pirate Wars (Muslims) ran from 1776 until about 1815.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The Korean war was a police action by the United Nations - no one was in a state of war against N.Korea. It ended in 1953. This is the umpteenth time you advance this fable, like the other one where you maintain the First World War ended in the 1960s or something.
The Barbary Pirates War was a sporadic affair. You have the folly to compare it to WW1 or WW2 ?
The Barbary Pirate Wars were a "sporadic" war as each time we would kick the shit out of them they promised they would behave which worked for only a few years before they got into their old habits. Every time the Muslims act up, we should kick the crayola out of them and then sooner or later they will decide THEY want peace.
During WWII seven times as many Germans died than did allies. In Japan it was 22 times as many. You want the casualty rate to be off-sided so they will not forget. We do not mess with people until THEY pick the fight.

How many Israelis have died in the past month? How many Arabs have died in Gaza?
Tell me, during the Kent State Riot it was National Guard FOUR and Protestors ZERO, did they have any more college riots?!?!

Location hidden

#197952 Aug 11, 2014
Oh, Jacqeau, WWI ended in October 2010 when Germany finished paying war reparations as required by the ARMISTICE!!! Wars on end when one side surrenders or there is a PEACE TREATY.
But Muslims will never surrender and they will not sign a peace treaty. The only thin g they understand is getting their azzes kicked!

Location hidden

#197953 Aug 11, 2014
<quoted text>
YOU post links? Suuuure, unsolicited links which half the time you don't understand as they too often contradict what you want to convey. But, when you're asked for links to prove that Obama committed voter fraud, that the Democrats are the most corrupt party, that the F-14 did not fly combat missions, you remain silent and, incredibly, come back with the same claims a short time later. You live in a "denial" dream world, Rogue. Get real, try reading past the headlines.
When have I ever accused Obama of voter fraud? NEVER (you lie again)! But what I have said is that Obama (Eric Holder) will never investigate a political crime committed by any Democrat. I know Eric Holder says they are investigating the IRS scandal but how come not even one victim has been interviewed by DoJ?!?
Nope, the F-14 never flew a combat mission during the Vietnam War as we had become neutral when we signed a cease fire on Jan. 27, 1973 and all of our troops had been with drawn Mar. 1973 and we had ZERO operational F-14s before those dates.
http://www.pbs.org/battlefieldvietnam/timelin...
Of, Wiki also claims the M109 is a howitzer while only the original M109 was a howitzer while all post Vietnam War M109s where "field guns". Howitzers have a barrel length of 25 caliber or less and the current M109s have a barrel eighth of 39 caliber!!!
Sooooo, just because Wiki says something is so, does not make it sew!

M109 howitzer
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M109_howitzer

M109
M109 enters South Vietnam.
First produced in 1963, with 155 mm M126 gun in the M127 Howitzer Mount, 28 rounds of 155 mm were carried.[the original M109 had a 23 caliber tube which is the only M109 that was a howitzer]

M109A1 and M109A1B
Replaced M126 with longer barreled M126A1 gun for greater effective range. M109A1B.

M109A5
Replaces 155 mm M185 cannon in M178 mount with 39-caliber 155 mm M284 cannon in the M182 mount, giving the A5 a maximum range of 23,500 meters

Location hidden

#197954 Aug 11, 2014
Now here, in a separate article, Wiki gets it right.

Howitzer

A howitzer is a type of artillery piece characterized by a relatively short barrel and the use of comparatively small propellant charges to propel projectiles at relatively high trajectories, with a steep angle of descent. Until fairly recently - about the end of the Second World War - such weapons were characterized by a barrel length 15 to 25 times the caliber of the gun [called caliber)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howitzer

Now this is from a loony-lefty blow but obviously a CONSERVATIVE snuck in.

To be technical, it generally depends on the length of the gun compared to the bore (think caliber).

Mortar: Less than 15 times the caliber of the gun [bore of barrel]
Howitzer: 15 to 25 times the caliber of the gun [bore of barrel]
Cannon: More than 25 times the caliber of the gun [bore of barrel]

[in other words, a 155mm gun tube has a 6.1 inch bore and the original M109 had a 23 caliber barrel which meant it was 140.3 inches (or 11.69 feet) long!!!]

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#197955 Aug 11, 2014
Jacques,
Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
The golfers that I have known in life have all been sluggish and did not particularly like like to work.
They were all users and losers to put it bluntly.

I have a right and a responsibility to voice my observations about habitual golfers.
loose

Location hidden

#197956 Aug 11, 2014
Oh, during the Korea War my father commanded a M155 8" towed howitzer battery (six tubes). It was called a Howitzer but I just did the math and it turns out it's batter length to bore ration is actually 25.25 caliber (using non-metrics) or 25.32 caliber using metrics. It seems someones metrics is a little off but in either case it should probably called a field gun as it is over 25 caliber.

M115 howitzer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M115_howitzer

Oh, my dad lost a half-section (one gun) while landing at Inchon and another when the brakes failed on the tractor and it when over a cliff in the mountains (all personnel jumped before it went over) so he finished with four of his six guns.

Location hidden

#197957 Aug 11, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
The golfers that I have known in life have all been sluggish and did not particularly like like to work.
They were all users and losers to put it bluntly.
I have a right and a responsibility to voice my observations about habitual golfers.
loose
Yep, I caddied for my dad only once when I was 15 y/o at Fort Leavenworth, KS.. They ere a foursome and I was the only kid and very bored. A few days later I was told I had to take General Seneff's daughter to a Saint Paddy's Day dance so I guess I was caddying so her dad could check me out. Yep, drafted at age 15!
http://quad-a.org/index.php/37-recognition/aw...

Ottawa

#197958 Aug 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, Jacqeau, WWI ended in October 2010 when Germany finished paying war reparations as required by the ARMISTICE!!! Wars on end when one side surrenders or there is a PEACE TREATY.
But Muslims will never surrender and they will not sign a peace treaty. The only thin g they understand is getting their azzes kicked!
WWI hostilities ended November 11, 1918

WWI officially ended June 28, 1919 with the signing of '"Le Traité de Versailles", one of the most disastrous documents ever perpetrated on a defeated nation.

I digress. Rogue, please show us a link, or some kind of proof that because reparation payments were finally over, WW1 ended in October 2010. Been asking you that a number of times. You did submit one once, and it stated that reparation payments by Germany were finished in October 2010. So? It never said the war ended on that date.

This is like the Korean war where you maintain N. Korea is still officially at war with the U.S. IT IS NOT, and never was. Got it? Do you know the difference between a UN police action which comprises several countries and a unilateral declaration of war?

Ottawa

#197959 Aug 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
When have I ever accused Obama of voter fraud? NEVER (you lie again)! But what I have said is that Obama (Eric Holder) will never investigate a political crime committed by any Democrat. I know Eric Holder says they are investigating the IRS scandal but how come not even one victim has been interviewed by DoJ?!?
Nope, the F-14 never flew a combat mission during the Vietnam War as we had become neutral when we signed a cease fire on Jan. 27, 1973 and all of our troops had been with drawn Mar. 1973 and we had ZERO operational F-14s before those dates.
http://www.pbs.org/battlefieldvietnam/timelin...
Of, Wiki also claims the M109 is a howitzer while only the original M109 was a howitzer while all post Vietnam War M109s where "field guns". Howitzers have a barrel length of 25 caliber or less and the current M109s have a barrel eighth of 39 caliber!!!
Sooooo, just because Wiki says something is so, does not make it sew!
M109 howitzer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M109_howitzer
M109
M109 enters South Vietnam.
First produced in 1963, with 155 mm M126 gun in the M127 Howitzer Mount, 28 rounds of 155 mm were carried.[the original M109 had a 23 caliber tube which is the only M109 that was a howitzer]
M109A1 and M109A1B
Replaced M126 with longer barreled M126A1 gun for greater effective range. M109A1B.
M109A5
Replaces 155 mm M185 cannon in M178 mount with 39-caliber 155 mm M284 cannon in the M182 mount, giving the A5 a maximum range of 23,500 meters
1.You're in denial. Again and again. From accusing the democrats of being the only party to steal and destroy election signs and placards, to accusing the Dems of fraud and being the most crooked party in the history of the U.S., you've never stopped stating and hinting that Obama had fraudulently won. Why, you even said that cell phones and condoms helped him get the vote. What's the matter with you? Memory lapse?

2, I asked for proof that the F-14 did NOT fly combat missions. You gave none. I gave you FIVE (5) different links proving they did fly combat missions. And, lest you repeat the same BS over and over again, a mission is a combat mission even when you don't meet the enemy or don't drop your bombs for tactical, operational or weather-related reasons. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-14_Tomcat_oper... and check out American withdrawal from Saigon. Then go to http://www.anft.net/f-14/f14-history-combat.h... and read 1974-75 Vietnam war;

Oh, but wait, we have another one, namely : http://militaryhistory.about.com/od/militarya... . Interesting, as we read, from that link : "F-14 Tomcat - Operational History:

Joining the fleet in September 1974, the F-14 replaced the F-4 Phantom II. First serving aboard USS Enterprise, the aircraft aided in covering the American withdrawal from Saigon. Six years later, the F-14 first saw combat over the Gulf of Sidra on August 19, 1981. Engaged by two Libyan Su-22s, F-14s from VF-41 downed both aircraft. Seven years later, two F-14s from VF-32 shot down two Libyan MiG-23s over the same waters. Though intended as an air superiority fighter, the F-14 saw its first extended combat use as a photo reconnaissance aircraft."

The plot thickens. Want more, consumate LIAR and denial champion? I'm tempted to tell you to F.off, to quote you, but I don't have to, as I'm right and not stumped like you.

Eric Holder just go over $20 billion in fines from your banker friends. How bad is that? Oh, that's right, those banks create jobs. Ungrateful Holder and bank employees. Why not move those poor victim banks to Dubai or Saudi-Arabia?

And finally, you are nuts. What do those Howitzers have to do with the F-14? Your attempt, once more, at diverting attention from you lack of knowledge on things war is frankly embarrassing. Go hide somewhere or tell mamma to call you.

Location hidden

#197960 Aug 11, 2014
The very first Air Force ONE.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ehwvZXVKmPU

Location hidden

#197961 Aug 11, 2014
<quoted text>
1.You're in denial. Again and again. From accusing the democrats of being the only party to steal and destroy election signs and placards, to accusing the Dems of fraud and being the most crooked party in the history of the U.S., you've never stopped stating and hinting that Obama had fraudulently won. Why, you even said that cell phones and condoms helped him get the vote. What's the matter with you? Memory lapse?
2, I asked for proof that the F-14 did NOT fly combat missions. You gave none. I gave you FIVE (5) different links proving they did fly combat missions. And, lest you repeat the same BS over and over again, a mission is a combat mission even when you don't meet the enemy or don't drop your bombs for tactical, operational or weather-related reasons. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-14_Tomcat_oper... and check out American withdrawal from Saigon. Then go to http://www.anft.net/f-14/f14-history-combat.h... and read 1974-75 Vietnam war;
Oh, but wait, we have another one, namely : http://militaryhistory.about.com/od/militarya... . Interesting, as we read, from that link : "F-14 Tomcat - Operational History:
Joining the fleet in September 1974, the F-14 replaced the F-4 Phantom II. First serving aboard USS Enterprise, the aircraft aided in covering the American withdrawal from Saigon. Six years later, the F-14 first saw combat over the Gulf of Sidra on August 19, 1981. Engaged by two Libyan Su-22s, F-14s from VF-41 downed both aircraft. Seven years later, two F-14s from VF-32 shot down two Libyan MiG-23s over the same waters. Though intended as an air superiority fighter, the F-14 saw its first extended combat use as a photo reconnaissance aircraft."
The plot thickens. Want more, consumate LIAR and denial champion? I'm tempted to tell you to F.off, to quote you, but I don't have to, as I'm right and not stumped like you.
Eric Holder just go over $20 billion in fines from your banker friends. How bad is that? Oh, that's right, those banks create jobs. Ungrateful Holder and bank employees. Why not move those poor victim banks to Dubai or Saudi-Arabia?
And finally, you are nuts. What do those Howitzers have to do with the F-14? Your attempt, once more, at diverting attention from you lack of knowledge on things war is frankly embarrassing. Go hide somewhere or tell mamma to call you.
1. LIE!!!
2. LIE!!! The F-14 never flew a combat mission during the Vietnam War as the war was OVER in March 1973. The F-14 never engaged any North Vietnamese plane!!!
How come Eric Holder has not arrested any of these crocked bankers for FRAUD!!! Why has he not done the same to Freddie Mac or Fanny Mae?
Oh, Eric Holder did not fine the banks, he fined the SHARE HOLDERS who are teachers, police officers, firemen, etc. Not one bank exec lost one cent!!!
Howitzers have nothing to do with F-14s except it points out the people who write these articles know nothing about what they write!!!
It is idiots like you who think the Korean War is over!!! Saying it is, does not make it so! Just like Obama saying the Iraq War is over. But when has Obama been write about anything?

Ottawa

#197962 Aug 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I caddied for my dad only once when I was 15 y/o at Fort Leavenworth, KS.. They ere a foursome and I was the only kid and very bored. A few days later I was told I had to take General Seneff's daughter to a Saint Paddy's Day dance so I guess I was caddying so her dad could check me out. Yep, drafted at age 15!
http://quad-a.org/index.php/37-recognition/aw...
Fort Leavenworth, KS.,eh? The army base or the notorious prison? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)

Ottawa

#197963 Aug 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The very first Air Force ONE.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ehwvZXVKmPU
Although it was not called Air Force One, Truman's DC-7 (VC 54C) was the first dedicated presidential plane. Mrs Truman hardly ever travelled in it, as she hated flying.

Location hidden

#197964 Aug 11, 2014
<quoted text>
WWI hostilities ended November 11, 1918
WWI officially ended June 28, 1919 with the signing of '"Le Traité de Versailles", one of the most disastrous documents ever perpetrated on a defeated nation.
I digress. Rogue, please show us a link, or some kind of proof that because reparation payments were finally over, WW1 ended in October 2010. Been asking you that a number of times. You did submit one once, and it stated that reparation payments by Germany were finished in October 2010. So? It never said the war ended on that date.
This is like the Korean war where you maintain N. Korea is still officially at war with the U.S. IT IS NOT, and never was. Got it? Do you know the difference between a UN police action which comprises several countries and a unilateral declaration of war?
AGAIN you post no link. Well here is mine. Now shut the F-up you ignoramus.

World War I
Article 231 of the Treaty of Versailles (the so-called "war guilt" clause) stated Germany accepted responsibility for "all the loss and damage to which the Allied and Associated Governments and their nationals have been subjected as a consequence of the war imposed upon them by the aggression of Germany and her allies." It was worded as such to lay a legal basis for reparations, and the same clause was inserted, mutatis mutandis "in the treaties with Austria and Hungary, neither of whom interpreted it as declaration of war guilt. In 1921, the total reparation sum was placed at 132 billion gold marks.... represented the total German reparations" figure that had to be paid...... Thus, following the Second World War, at the London Conference in 1953, Germany agreed to resume payment on the money borrowed. On 3 October 2010, Germany made the final payment on these bonds. By 1929, the Great Depression arrived, causing political chaos throughout the world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I

Ottawa

#197965 Aug 11, 2014
P.S. When Truman travelled to his Florida White House in Key West, he was usually not accompanied by Bess. But as soon as he entered the house, he would pounce on the black phone in the hallway, phone Mrs Truman and announce he had arrived safely.

Location hidden

#197966 Aug 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Fort Leavenworth, KS.,eh? The army base or the notorious prison? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)
First of all the Army does not call them "bases". They are either "forts" (permanent) or "camps" (less than permanent)
Next, only a small part of Fort Leavenworth is part of the USDB (United States Disciplinary Barracks) and the other major part is the Army's United States Army Combined Arms Center.
Please note, AGAIN I post a link. Now, you need to stay far away from subjects of which you have zero knowledge.
Oh, I went to the George S. Patton Junior High School on POST in 1965-66 and lived on POST for about eleven months while my father went to the Command and General Staff Course. And Gen. Seneff's daughter was a sophomore at the Leavenworth Senior High School in the City of Leavenworth, KS (off POST) along with my older brother and older sister.
And that is also why my older brother and I have "510" prefixes on our social security numbers too as that was where we were living when we applied for our cards.

Fort Leavenworth

Fort Leavenworth is a United States Army installation located in Leavenworth County, Kansas, immediately north of the city of Leavenworth in the upper northeast portion of the state. It is the oldest active United States Army post west of Washington, D.C., having been in operation for over 180 years. Fort Leavenworth has been historically known as the "Intellectual Center of the Army".

Fort Leavenworth was also the origin of the Buffalo Soldiers who were originally members of the U.S. 10th Cavalry Regiment of the United States Army, formed on 21 September 1866 at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. The nickname was given to the "Negro Cavalry" by the Native American tribes they fought; the term eventually became synonymous with all of the African-American regiments formed in 1866.

During the country's westward expansion, Fort Leavenworth was a forward destination for thousands of soldiers, surveyors, immigrants, American Indians, preachers and settlers who passed through. On August 1, 1846, a Mormon Battalion led by Col. James Allen arrived on Fort Leavenworth. Colonel Allen became ill and died on Fort Leavenworth and his headstone is at the Fort Leavenworth National Cemetery.

Today, the garrison supports the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) by managing and maintaining the home of the U.S. Army Combined Arms Center (CAC). CAC's mission involves leader development, collective training, Army doctrine and battle command
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Leavenworth

Location hidden

#197967 Aug 11, 2014
Oh, we had only one civilian kid at the Geo. Patton JHS. His father was the caretaker of the Fort Leavenworth National Cemetery. And, this is not a joke, the kid had a hunch back!!!
Yep, his house was in the cemetery and he had a hunch back. Poor kid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why it Matters: Jobs 3 min americason 36
News Yes, half of Trump supporters are racist 3 min californio 765
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min My New Alias RULES 1,433,032
News Trump: I reversed birther stance 'to get on wit... 4 min Jellybeans8075 78
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Frankendrumpf 243,870
News El Paso democrats hold debate watch party 5 min huey goins 4
News CBS' "The Case Of: JonBenet Ramsey" Premieres O... 5 min PurpleDreams 866
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 6 min Synque 241
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 21 min Yeah 395,750
News As Clinton focuses on debate, Trump says he'd c... 41 min Is this Over Yet 179
More from around the web