BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243001 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#188118 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
He maybe have been born in Canada but you still have not shown that he has claimed his Canadian citizenship, have you?
My sister was NEVER naturalized and did not have to be because she is an NBC. Could she have claimed German citizenship? Probably but she has not!!! And you still have not shown where Ted Cruz has claim citizenship in Canada either!!!
Are far as Cruz being gay, does not bother you if he is?
Fool;. He does not have to claim it. Any more than I would have to claim U.S. citizenship were I born there, even if I later chose Canadian citizenship. You're born in Canada, you're a Canadian citizen unless you renounce through the legal system. Same for U.S.-born. You dare contest Obama's credentials yet you've proven that you don't know the slightest thing about citizenship?

Cruz is Canadian, he said so himself. Did you not read what I posted just for you? He has apparently taken the measures to divest himself of his Cdn citizenship, or so he said.

What's your sister got to do with this? Was she born in Canada? And unless there are special rules that apply for U.S. military stationed in Germany, she can claim German citizenship whenever she feels like it.

Ottawa

#188119 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed one VERY important point and that there are SIX cases still pending and all it will take one case to expose Obama for the fraud he is.
After all, that is why you and I are here, isn't it!!! You are afraid the truth about Obama will eventually come out as if you really believed there was absolutely no chance, you would not be here!!!
220 mocked, denied, turned down , but you say, ha ha, there are still 6 remaining. What a dolt. Stay away from the odds and Las Vegas bookies
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#188121 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>You missed one VERY important point and that there are SIX cases still pending and all it will take one case to expose Obama for the fraud he is.
After all, that is why you and I are here, isn't it!!! You are afraid the truth about Obama will eventually come out as if you really believed there was absolutely no chance, you would not be here!!!
6 more losses? 6 more times for Rouge to assure us victory is his only to watch his fable go down in flames? Only 6?!?!?! What will we do for entertainment when those are gone?

Ottawa

#188122 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with the "shut the f-up" . No reply, be profane and vulgar is Rogue's motto. Why do you insist on being such a fool by writing "Again, you can not show proof that he ever claimed citizenship in Canada " God almighty, Canadian citizenship is AUTOMATIC for anyone born in Canada. You don't claim it. AUTOMATIC. Do you read me? AUTOMATIC, same as in the USofA. He HAS to go through the procedures to renounce his Cdn citizenship, same as you if you wanted to renounce your US citizenship although I suspect it would be granted IMMEDIATELY upon receipt.
<quoted text>
Has he ever had a Canadian passport? Paid taxes or voted in Canada? If he has not paid Canadian taxes, is there a Canadian arrest warrant out for him? Case closed!!!
And as usual, you can not prove your point except for the fact he was born a U.S. NBC in Canada just like my Aunt Shirley who was born in St. John, NB while her father, my g-father, was stationed there as a U.S. Immigration Officer and he mother, my g-mother, was also a U.S. NBC!!!!
No Canadian ppt? FOOL. Millions of Canadians don't hold a ppt. Millions of Americans don't have a ppt? Are they any less Canadian or American? Are you feeling all right?

Correct, He never paid taxes. And never voted. A lot of Canadians and a lot of Americans have never paid taxes and/or voted. Does that make them any less Canadian or American? But, those points are moot. The guy moved with his parents to the U.S. when he was a child. How the hell do you expect him to pay taxes and vote?

If your Aunt Shirley's father was not a diplomat, she remains a Canadian with dual nationality and can claim her citizenship any time she wants to by showing the proper documents to any citizenship court.

Cruz is Canadian. Maybe even Cuban. Now that he's been mocked and laughed at even by his own GOP, he's having second thoughts about ditching his Canadian citizenship. I just hope he does go through with the process, we don't need his kind here.

Eat your humble pie now and get it over with. You should be used to being wrong almost every time. And yes, wrong, F14s flew missions in Vietnam. Want proof? I've already supplied it, will gladly do so again. And Romney won? Wrong again. And 220 losses in the B.C. insanity, 6 more to go. Wrong again, 220 times. Wrong on the Supreme Court's Obamacare decision. Wrong, and now wrong on Cruz, digging your heels in, won't do you any good, you're WRONG.

“Opinionated Redhead”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#188123 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you are very disrespectful of people you disagree with. It's obvious.
Oh, can you prove Ted Cruz is a Canadian? And John McCain was a sailor and not a soldier but you probably don't know the difference, do you Tootsie?
im really sorry that my beliefs/disbeliefs cause you so much trouble that you became very rude and disgusting
I don't need to prove anything to you sir I just assumed when he said he is Canadian apparently he is Canadian
sailor/soldier ........are you serious?
the rest of your filth ill ignore as well as you from here on out

oh yes I know what a ds 1350 is

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#188124 Apr 7, 2014
Hummmm, we are in an El Nino NEGATIVE (ONI) cycle right now so is he praying for a return of El Nino so it will prove Global Warming theory or will it prove that much of the Libtardian Global Warming has been nothing more than the El Nino pattern to begin with?!?
By the way, when one part of the Pacific Ocean warms up, other parts cool off which has nothing to do with ........ Climate Change. The Peruvians have been documenting the EL Nino-La Nina cycle for about FOUR HUNDRED years now!!! But the Libtards have to make the connection to prove that evil mankind is destroying the Earth!!!

2014 El Niņo Warming Up to Be a Mighty One?
ABC News
By Danielle Genet 2 hours ago

El Niņo is a growing threat this year that could play havoc with weather patterns in the United States, forecasters say.

El Niņo, named for the warm waters that occasionally occur in the Pacific Ocean near South America, brings fluctuating weather that includes droughts, flooding and heat waves.

"We have above-normal temperatures in the tropical Pacific Ocean and that often precedes an El Niņo because there's a large volume of above-average water temperature below the surface of the ocean," Anthony Barnston, chief forecaster for the International Research Institute for Climate and Society, told ABC News. "Volume often tends to come up to the surface; often, but not always.

"That's the uncertainty," Barnston said. "It's more likely to rise than not."

Some of the larger El Niņos in the past have resulted in flooding and landslides in southern and central California, he added.

Barnston notes a 70 percent probability of the United States' experiencing an El Niņo this year. He said the official outlook will be coming Thursday from the two agencies - his research institute and the Climate Prediction Center - and will most likely give a slightly lower probability of an El Niņo event.
ABC News Meteorologist Melissa Griffin says the pending El Niņo could be strong enough to make 2014 the globally warmest year on record, with 2015 possibly even warmer

http://news.yahoo.com/2014-el-ni-o-warming-mi...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#188125 Apr 7, 2014
<quoted text>
No Canadian ppt? FOOL. Millions of Canadians don't hold a ppt. Millions of Americans don't have a ppt? Are they any less Canadian or American? Are you feeling all right?
Correct, He never paid taxes. And never voted. A lot of Canadians and a lot of Americans have never paid taxes and/or voted. Does that make them any less Canadian or American? But, those points are moot. The guy moved with his parents to the U.S. when he was a child. How the hell do you expect him to pay taxes and vote?
If your Aunt Shirley's father was not a diplomat, she remains a Canadian with dual nationality and can claim her citizenship any time she wants to by showing the proper documents to any citizenship court.
Cruz is Canadian. Maybe even Cuban. Now that he's been mocked and laughed at even by his own GOP, he's having second thoughts about ditching his Canadian citizenship. I just hope he does go through with the process, we don't need his kind here.
Eat your humble pie now and get it over with. You should be used to being wrong almost every time. And yes, wrong, F14s flew missions in Vietnam. Want proof? I've already supplied it, will gladly do so again. And Romney won? Wrong again. And 220 losses in the B.C. insanity, 6 more to go. Wrong again, 220 times. Wrong on the Supreme Court's Obamacare decision. Wrong, and now wrong on Cruz, digging your heels in, won't do you any good, you're WRONG.
You don't have to be a Diplomat to have diplomatic immunity!!! U.S. Marines at U.S. Embassies have diplomatic immunity. And if you are a Cuban diplomat for Canada and you stop in the U.S., we do not have to honor that.
Ever hear of SOFA? Every member of NATO is covered under SOFA and you can not be arrested. Sure they may "detain" you but only long enough for your country to pick you up.
I had a friend who got car stuck in the snow in Germany and blew a 0.05% BAC which in Germany is a DUI as stuck in the snow is considered an accident. My friend was turned over the to the Americans and the charged was dropped as the lowest BAC they could charge him with was a 0.08%. The Germans could not punish him but neither could the Americans!!!!
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#188126 Apr 7, 2014
Redneck word of the day: Obama;
I bought a case of beer an I drank it Obama self.
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#188127 Apr 7, 2014
hornypam wrote:
<quoted text>im really sorry that my beliefs/disbeliefs cause you so much trouble that you became very rude and disgusting
I don't need to prove anything to you sir I just assumed when he said he is Canadian apparently he is Canadian
sailor/soldier ........are you serious?
the rest of your filth ill ignore as well as you from here on out
oh yes I know what a ds 1350 is
And you are about as educated as Obama is. Obama thinks a Navy Corpsman is a dead sailor!
Oh, not one of you Libtards have proven that Ted Cruz has ever claimed he was a Canadian CITIZEN!!! So how can you assume something he has never said?!?
Yes, I am serious. Just call a Marine a Sailor and see what happens!!!! Oh, do you know what "Marines" even means? It means "My Ass Rides in Navy Ships"

Ottawa

#188128 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, you Libtards are strangely silent about this. Over 70% of all American military killed in Afghanistan have been killed why Obama Boy was in the White House. Did he not say he would end this war a long time ago? He killed UBL so we should claimed "Mission Accomplished" and have gotten out two years ago.
In Pakistan, giant poster of a child looks up at drone operators
The goal is to put a human face on what drone operators are said to call 'bug splats'
Dylan Stableford, Yahoo News
By Dylan Stableford, Yahoo News 2 hours ago Yahoo News
As many as 900 civilians may have been killed and 600 seriously injured, including children, in more than 330 strikes since 2004, according to an Amnesty International report on the U.S. drone program in Pakistan released last fall. On the ground, that's created a culture of fear.
http://news.yahoo.com/girl-pakistan-drone-ins...
You're right on the 70%. Also, yes, Obama should've withdrawn a long time ago. However, I have not seen anywhere that, apart from end-of-2014 when the U.S. will withdraw, that there was a timeline. Was there? He IS withdrawing. As to the 70% of deaths attributable to Obama's years in office, you are correct. But I ask, what's that got to do with Obama? Who started this stupid deadly war? Obama? No. Who did not read his history books, not taking into account, amongst others the British defeat at the hands of Afghans and, more recently, the ruinous humiliating Russian defeat, withdrawing tails between their collective legs? Did GWB not know about these disasters? Assuredly not. Not surprised either. Did he think American troops would be better than Russian troops who, btw, were much meaner bastards than the G.I.s, and not having to account to any media at home. GWB started this war. He is more responsible for the 2,300 total deaths than Obama.

Incidentally, Obama never boasted "Mission Accomplished" GWB did, and Missions was NOT accomplished in Iraq, and it not only never was, it was total disaster.
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#188129 Apr 7, 2014
<quoted text>
And yes, wrong, F14s flew missions in Vietnam. Want proof? I've already supplied it, will gladly do so again. And Romney won? Wrong again. And 220 losses in the B.C. insanity, 6 more to go. Wrong again, 220 times. Wrong on the Supreme Court's Obamacare decision. Wrong, and now wrong on Cruz, digging your heels in, won't do you any good, you're WRONG.
Ah, F-14s never flew over Vietnam and never engaged an NVAF aircraft and you have NEVER proved it. In fact you have proved is that I am correct, F-14s where never used in combat in Vietnam!!!! Sailing off of any country does not mean you flew over it and after Sep. 1973 we did not fly any combat missions in SEA!
Feeling something is so, does not make it fact!!!

Ottawa

#188130 Apr 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to be a Diplomat to have diplomatic immunity!!! U.S. Marines at U.S. Embassies have diplomatic immunity. And if you are a Cuban diplomat for Canada and you stop in the U.S., we do not have to honor that.
Ever hear of SOFA? Every member of NATO is covered under SOFA and you can not be arrested. Sure they may "detain" you but only long enough for your country to pick you up.
I had a friend who got car stuck in the snow in Germany and blew a 0.05% BAC which in Germany is a DUI as stuck in the snow is considered an accident. My friend was turned over the to the Americans and the charged was dropped as the lowest BAC they could charge him with was a 0.08%. The Germans could not punish him but neither could the Americans!!!!
You want to teach me about diplomatic niceties, conventions, etc? Really? Your post reeks of ignorance. It is a farce. Let me set you straight.

1. Your post is totally irrelevant, has not rapport with my post. Just so you know.
2. Embassy marine guards are given diplomatic status solely when they serve in a hostile country. Otherwise, they are issued "support staff" passports and are open to all civil and criminal prosecution, from parking tickets to murder.
3. Members of NATO, depending on their status, MAY be open to prosecution. Normally, members of missions to NATO,but not all, are protected fully under the Vienna convention. Support staff and those recruited locally are not.
4. I am fully aware that a non-accredited diplomat has no protection in a country to which he is not accredited. That's the only thing you got right. Must be an accident.
5. As to your friend in Germany, that is gibberish and out of order.
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#188131 Apr 7, 2014
Mr. Stewart Goes to Vietnam
By Warren E. Thompson
Originally published on HistoryNet.com . Published Online: May 28, 2009

It had been nearly 12 hours since Captain Bob Amos had taken off from Andersen Air Force Base in Guam on a B-52 bombing mission to strike targets near Saigon. As he piloted his Stratofortress into its approach for landing back at Andersen, slowing to 220 knots and lowering the flaps, his co-pilot, Captain Lee Meyers, shouted out, "The flaps are splitting!"

Amos ordered Meyers to raise the flaps as he corrected a rolling moment to the left, and then declared an emergency as he pulled out of the bomber stream and climbed to gain altitude. What had been an uneventful flight was now getting hairy, all the more so because of the man who was seated behind Amos in the instructor pilot seat. Visions of screaming newspaper headlines hitting doorsteps across America raced through his head: "Jimmy Stewart Killed in Bomber Accident with Bob Amos Piloting!"

Early the day before, February 20, 1966, Captain Amos was thumbing through the flight schedule in preparation for the mission he and his crew would fly the next day, and he was surprised to see that there was a "Brigadier General Stewart" listed as an extra pilot to fly with them. Figuring this Stewart was probably from Strategic Air Command (SAC) headquarters coming along as an observer, Amos nonchalantly asked his squadron commander, Lt. Col. Collins Mitchell, who the visitor was.

"You know, Bob, it's Brig. Gen. Jimmy Stewart, the actor! He's over here on an active duty reserve tour, and we wanted him to fly with a young crew that would be reminiscent of the World War II crews he commanded while flying B-24 Liberators out of England, and to see how we were supporting the troops in Vietnam."
http://www.historynet.com/mr-stewart-goes-to-...
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#188132 Apr 7, 2014
Oh, "split flaps" often result in fatal accidents as as soon as the pilot recognizes the problem, the plane becomes uncontrollable and rolls over.

AA Flight 191 crashed not because the engine ripped off but because the left wing's leading edge slats retracted while the right wing's slats did not causing loss of lift on the left wing and an uncontrollable left roll!
When the engine mount failed, the engine rolled over the top of the wing ripping out the hydraulics to the left wing's leading edge slats causing them to retract.
Sam thing will happen if one wings flaps do not extend or retract in conjunction with the other wing's flaps. And that is what they call split flaps (or split slats).

Oh, the cause of the engine mount failure was an unauthorized maintenance procedure which over stressed the "fuse" pin. Just like an electrical fuse, which is designed to fail before the electrical wires catch fire, the fuse pin is designed to fail to prevent a damaged engine from ripping the wing off of the plane.
They have also had two Boeing 747s crash because of premature engine mount fuse-pin failures.
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#188133 Apr 7, 2014
<quoted text>
You're right on the 70%. Also, yes, Obama should've withdrawn a long time ago. However, I have not seen anywhere that, apart from end-of-2014 when the U.S. will withdraw, that there was a timeline. Was there? He IS withdrawing. As to the 70% of deaths attributable to Obama's years in office, you are correct. But I ask, what's that got to do with Obama? Who started this stupid deadly war? Obama? No. Who did not read his history books, not taking into account, amongst others the British defeat at the hands of Afghans and, more recently, the ruinous humiliating Russian defeat, withdrawing tails between their collective legs? Did GWB not know about these disasters? Assuredly not. Not surprised either. Did he think American troops would be better than Russian troops who, btw, were much meaner bastards than the G.I.s, and not having to account to any media at home. GWB started this war. He is more responsible for the 2,300 total deaths than Obama.
Incidentally, Obama never boasted "Mission Accomplished" GWB did, and Missions was NOT accomplished in Iraq, and it not only never was, it was total disaster.
The Rules of Engagement, which may save a few civilians, and more than a few enemy combatants, endanger our OWN TROOPS!!!
You do know that cops sometimes shoot unarmed people if they think they are endangered, don't you? The same thing happens in the military. But if you go to far the other way, you endanger yourself, or in Obama's case, the people who have to carry out HIS orders.
I think it odd that Libtards think they can pick up a book and think they are military expert!!!
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#188134 Apr 7, 2014
From WGN out of Chicago

What a beautiful story..........

I was driving home last night listening to a call-in program on WGN.

People were calling in all upset about the goat's head sent to owner Tom Ricketts at Wrigley Field.

Some guy called in and said, "Why are you all so upset cause someone sent a goat's head to Wrigley ...
you are the guys that sent a horse's ass to the White House".

I almost ran off the road!
The Half-Black President

Jacksonville, FL

#188135 Apr 7, 2014
I thought you Libtards were upset with the SCOUS decision last week about unlimited political funding. But do you ever get upset with "$64,800 per couple" if it is a Democrat event? Nope, you only want to silence Conservatives!!!!

Obama Fundraising In Texas Same Day As Fort Hood Memorial

According to a February report from the Associated Press, the event will take place at the home of John Eddie William in Houston, Texas. Tickets for the event cost as much as $64,800 per couple and proceeds from the event go to the Democratic House Senate Victory Fund.

Read the rest of this Patriot Update article here: http://patriotupdate.com/2014/04/obama-fundra...

Ottawa

#188136 Apr 7, 2014
Re-read what I wrote :

acques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>

And explain how your post, herewith, exhibits even the slightest relevance to mine :
The Half-Black President wrote:
<quoted text>
The Rules of Engagement, which may save a few civilians, and more than a few enemy combatants, endanger our OWN TROOPS!!!
You do know that cops sometimes shoot unarmed people if they think they are endangered, don't you? The same thing happens in the military. But if you go to far the other way, you endanger yourself, or in Obama's case, the people who have to carry out HIS orders.
I think it odd that Libtards think they can pick up a book and think they are military expert!!!

Ottawa

#188137 Apr 7, 2014
The Half-Black President wrote:
Oh, "split flaps" often result in fatal accidents as as soon as the pilot recognizes the problem, the plane becomes uncontrollable and rolls over.
AA Flight 191 crashed not because the engine ripped off but because the left wing's leading edge slats retracted while the right wing's slats did not causing loss of lift on the left wing and an uncontrollable left roll!
When the engine mount failed, the engine rolled over the top of the wing ripping out the hydraulics to the left wing's leading edge slats causing them to retract.
Sam thing will happen if one wings flaps do not extend or retract in conjunction with the other wing's flaps. And that is what they call split flaps (or split slats).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rwgSVhgFm7EXX
Oh, the cause of the engine mount failure was an unauthorized maintenance procedure which over stressed the "fuse" pin. Just like an electrical fuse, which is designed to fail before the electrical wires catch fire, the fuse pin is designed to fail to prevent a damaged engine from ripping the wing off of the plane.
They have also had two Boeing 747s crash because of premature engine mount fuse-pin failures.
Why are you telling us this?
Teahad

Wichita, KS

#188138 Apr 7, 2014
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said when you started this conversation...
You and I have different definitions of "own".
My definition doesn't include the phrase "until someone decides it isn't mine anymore." Yours does... and that is fine.
If you owned it, wouldn't you think you would have a say in it? You don't.
What is yours that can be taken?... nothing at all. You are a tenant paying rent. Just like your deed tells you.
Kind of like our "inalienable rights"... Bush took TWO amendments from us with the single stroke of his pen...
If they can be taken from you... they are not inalienable, nor are they rights.
You talk a lot about blood and how people would "rise up"... if the patriot act didn't inspire that kind of reaction... nothing will. Americans are far too stupid to recognize tyranny. And perhaps too lazy to ever impede it.
They are content being wage slaves.
LMAO!!! Makes no difference what your definition is, I own my private and personal property, and I do not pay rent on them, just taxes. Had you read wojar's posts, he proved everything I stated, although he didn't know it.
Why do you socialist bitch about Bush taking your inalienable rights, isn't that the way of a socialist government. Hell, just look at your party it has the same agenda as the communist party, you people are far too stupid to recognize that fact, or is that what you want, and you bitch about Bush!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,641,982
News Donald Trump pauses for a water break 2 min Trump is a joke 125
News Gillibrand: Bill Clinton should've resigned ove... 3 min inbred Genius 95
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Dr Vincent Boombatz 41,995
News Anti-Islam GOP survey alarms American Muslims 3 min Faith 5
News Trump won't campaign for Alabama's Roy Moore am... 4 min Trump is a joke 9
News Roy Moore's sexual assault allegations cloud Al... 4 min inbred Genius 196
News Sen. Al Franken Accused Of Sexual Assault By LA... 1 hr what is truth 60
News 10 African Americans named Rhodes scholars, mos... 1 hr Judge Molester 38
More from around the web