BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242807 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183208 Dec 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but now Obama is a LAME DUCK with his own party members turning against him on a number of issues!!!
The only approval rating that has any meaning occurred on November 6, 2012. Any subsequent approval ratings are meaningless (source : Atticus Tiberius Finch)

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#183210 Dec 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you put some vodka in the red Kool Aide you've been gulping?
Obama Job Approval Falls Below 40, Worse Than Bush At Same Point in Presidency
Conn Carroll | Dec 26, 2013
And Ted Cruz had only 1/16 the popularity of Obama.

What ru gulping?

Bristol, CT

#183211 Dec 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
In the "World"? Your link sites a Gallup poll which "PRINCETON, NJ -- For the sixth consecutive year, Barack Obama ranks as the Most Admired Man among Americans," You do know that America is not the World, don't you?
http://www.gallup.com/poll/166646/obama-clint...
And if you noticed, Michele Obama and Sarah Palin both got the same rating!!!
And if you noticed, Rougie, I didn't write the headline. Most people know that "in the world" refers to American opinion of their most admired person, "in the world". The poll has been published annually for decades.

Where have you been for the past 48 years?
wojar wrote:
President Obama is the Most Admired Man in the World for 6th Year in a Row
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/12/30/presid ...
http://tinyurl.com/kykdkmk

Bristol, CT

#183212 Dec 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read the poll, Obama got only a 15%. When you add enough people to any poll, it will split.
Huh? The larger the poll sample, the less the margin of error.

Talk about vodka in Kool Aid. Ridiculous. Grow up Rougie.

The only think that will split is my gut if I don't stop laughing.

Bristol, CT

#183213 Dec 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
President Obama is the Most Admired Man in the World for 6th Year in a Row
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/12/30/presid ...
http://tinyurl.com/kykdkmk
<quoted text>
If Gallup wanted to do a real poll, they would have gone one on one. Such as:
Obama vs Bush-43
or
Obama vs Clinton
or
Obama vs Bush-41
or
Obama vs Reagan
And
Michelle vs Laura
or
Michelle vs Hillary
of
Michelle vs Barbara
But if you add a hundred people, it will have the most current president/first lady.
And Joe the plumber vs more than a billion others.

Huh? How do you do a one-on-one poll for the most admired person out of BILLIONS of people in the world?

Do the math. It's impossible.

Talk about vodka in your Kool Aid.

Does Rouge ever even try to think before opening his yapper?

Bristol, CT

#183214 Dec 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read the poll, Obama got only a 15%. When you add enough people to any poll, it will split.
Man, that one was so stupid it deserves a second reply.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

If the true value was, 17% does Rouge think that if enough people were polled the result would converge to 8.5%?

Does Rouge have a clue what the split sample technique is?

Pathetic.
wojar wrote:
Correction the Frank poll finds his two friends don't like the President.
Big surprise.

Bristol, CT

#183215 Dec 31, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Lick, Lick, Lick. Are You done yet? How is that Obama ass-crack tasting? Just like shit. huh???
And a happy new year of tasting more sour grapes for Tacky. Another sad new year in a long sad life filled with scatological images.

Bristol, CT

#183216 Dec 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
If I want to upgrade my policy to a low-deductible premium policy, such as what I had with my last employer, my cost is $886 per month. But my girlfriend can upgrade her policy to the very same level, for just $4 per month. That's right,$4 per month.$48 per year for a zero-deductible, premium healthcare policy - the kind of thing you get when you work at IBM (except of course, IBM employees pay an average of $170 per month out of pocket for their coverage).
I mean, it's bad enough that I will be forced to subsidize the ObamaCare scheme in the first place. But even if I agreed with the basic scheme, which of course I do not, I would never agree to subsidize premium policies. If I have to pay $482 a month for a budget policy, I sure as hell do not want the guy I'm subsidizing to get a better policy, for less that 1% of what I have to fork out each month for a low-end policy.
Why must I pay $482 per month for something the other guy gets for a dollar? And why should the other guy get to buy an $886 policy for $4 a month? Think about this: I have to pay $10,632 a year for the same thing that the other guy can get for $48.$10,000 of net income is 60 days of full time work as an engineer.$48 is something I could could pay for collecting aluminum cans and plastic bottles, one day a month.
Are you with me on this? Are you starting to get an idea what ObamaCare is really about?
ObamaCare is not about dealing with inequities in the healthcare system. That's just the cover story. The real story is that it is a massive, political power grab. Do you think anyone who can insure himself with a premium policy for $4 a month will vote for anyone but the political party that provides him such a deal? ObamaCare is about enabling, subsizdizing, and expanding the Left's political power base, at taxpayer expense. Why would I vote for anyone but a Democrat if I can have babies for $4 a month? For that matter, why would I go to college or strive for a better job or income if it means I have to pay real money for healthcare coverage? Heck, why study engineering when I can be a schlub for $20K per year and buy a new F-150 with all the money I'm saving?
And think about those $4-a-month babies - think in terms of propagation models. Think of just how many babies will be born to irresponsible, under-educated mothers. Will we get a new crop of brain surgeons and particle physicists from the dollar baby club, or will we need more cops, criminal courts and prisons? One thing you can be certain of: At $4 a month, they'll multiply, and multiply, and multiply. And not one of them will vote Republican.
ObamaCare: It's all about political power.
But we knew that, didn't we?
--
And Rouge believes everything he sees on the web he wishes were true.

Bristol, CT

#183217 Dec 31, 2013
"And why should the other guy get to buy an $886 policy for $4 a month? Think about this: I have to pay $10,632 a year for the same thing that the other guy can get for $48.$10,000 of net income is 60 days of full time work as an engineer.$48 is something I could could pay for collecting aluminum cans and plastic bottles, one day a month."

It's called a sliding scale. If you want to start collecting cans, be my guest. Go ahead. Cut off your nose to spite your face.

Someone else will take your engineering job.

You will find that it is a very bad decision. That's why no one, except maybe you, would consider it. And that's why your concern is irrelevant.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#183218 Dec 31, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Rogue and company are so full of "it". Cracker was the white man who whipped his slaves , and oftentimes, to the delight of the racists , the whip cracked. Why can't Afro-Americans call white "crackers"? Did they or did they not whip blacks?
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php... ;
Originally the white slave driver because he would "crack" the whip, hence the noun cracker.
Neither me nor any of my ancestors did however we have all had to pay high taxes to sponsor welfare programs, Affirmative Action and the warehousing of black criminals we were victimized by. If it wasn't for the black people of Africa selling slaves to begin with(like they still do today) we wouldn't have to carry this burden. And those slaves could have continued in the dark continent wearing twine-belts and eating each other. Reparations have been more than paid in full.
Frank

Veradale, WA

#183219 Dec 31, 2013
wojar wrote:
Correction the Frank poll finds his two friends don't like the President.
Big surprise.
What is to be admired about someone who has a legacy is built on lies?
Abolish The Fed

Jersey City, NJ

#183220 Jan 1, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The writer of the headline intended it to mean the man most admired in the world by Americans. The poll has been conducted every year since 1948:
"Every year since 1948, Gallup asks Americans to name the man and woman living anywhere in the world they admire most. This year’s poll was conducted December 5-8, and for the 6th year in a row, Obama has been named the Most Admired Man."
Too bad, birfoons.
<quoted text>
A poll like that can be easily tainted by using a sample of Berkeley residents.
Abolish The Fed

Paterson, NJ

#183221 Jan 1, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
P.S.: And instead of being proud of their president who has been honoured as the most admired man in the world, these weirdo envious birther imbéciles hate him even more. Must be soooo frustrating, what with the score now at 0-208 and standing on the sidelines and watching the world pass them by.
Any president who violates his oath of office should be impeached, even ones that hide their true identity like Obama.
Abolish The Fed

Paterson, NJ

#183222 Jan 1, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
2013 saw the biggest stock market gains in over a decade. Guess that communism is good for the stock market!
<quoted text>
I wonder if he has noticed that every time there is bad news on ObamaCare, the stock market shoots up? Is it because see ObamaCare as an albatross around America's economic neck. Yep, if ObamaCare fails, it will be good for the working (and people who want to work) people.
Yep, on October 8, 2013 the DJIA was just 14, 776 when the first bad news about ObamaCare hit and it has goon up about 1,700 points since then. This is the ObamaCare Failure Rally!!!
And how do you know that it isn't the plunge protection team manipulating things?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#183223 Jan 1, 2014
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>Lick, Lick, Lick. Are You done yet? How is that Obama ass-crack tasting? Just like shit. huh???
Just Laughing at KY Klown Kar

Poor pathetic moron.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#183224 Jan 1, 2014
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>Any president who violates his oath of office should be impeached, even ones that hide their true identity like Obama.
Nut jobs that repeat known fables should be institutionalized

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#183225 Jan 1, 2014
Jacques,
That is correct. In Topixland the keyboard response time is dismally slow and sporadic. It's been that way for a long time.
Each letter of a word must be painstakingly entered very slowly here and I can't zip along at a galloping pace like I am accustomed to at other sites. Not that I do all that much typing or commenting,
I think there is a lot of cyber pollution, such as NSA spyware, which causes the unnecessary delays. Hence, I am very cautious of what I say.

Feliz Ano Nuevo

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183226 Jan 1, 2014
Just four minutes after midnight we had our first shooting here in Jacksonville. Oh course it was in Rep. Corrine Brown's district (who could have guessed). Fortunately the Libtard shot himself in the head .... celebrating!!!! I wonder what the last thing that went through his mind was?

Location hidden

#183227 Jan 1, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Nut jobs that repeat known fables should be institutionalized
Watch out for what you wish!!!!

Location hidden

#183228 Jan 1, 2014
Yep, you Libtards already tried that but as soon as he got a lawyer, he was out!!! And what is sad is that you Libtards think we are the Fascists!!!!!
Virginia Police Put U.S. Marine Veteran in Mental Institution for Political Facebook Posts By S. T. Karnick - Published: 08/21/2012
Remember this name: Brandon Raub.
Raub, a twenty-six-year-old former U.S. Marine, was arrested and sent to a mental institution for writing political comments on his Facebook page. He has remained in custody since his arrest last Thursday. He has not been charged with any crime.
Raub’s postings include conspiracy mongering and other fringe statements of an ultra-libertarian nature, but they reveal no direct threats of any sort. Furthermore, the statements the authorities claim to have found as most troubling were made on a Facebook page that is supposed to be limited only to members of that page, not outsiders.
Raub’s arrest and detainment are actions of a police state, reminiscent of the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, Communist China, and other dictatorships around the world........
http://stkarnick.com/culture/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Unreal 1,621,537
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 3 min WelbyMD 398
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Bongo 37,242
News 'It Stuns Me': Kelly Blasts Congresswoman for L... 5 min too much 61
News Barack Obama 8 min Lawrence Wolf 95
News Democrats Drop Congeniality as They Fire Away a... 14 min Katrina 77
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 21 min hawaiian punch 531
News McCain issues veiled criticism of Trump's Vietn... 35 min Retribution 27
More from around the web