BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178387 Nov 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper ran a query for "dumb azzes" earlier today. He assures us that he found some 400,000 new friends
Did I upset Fluff? Oops!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178388 Nov 6, 2013
Gumflappers, you remember what I said long ago, right? Just in case, I'll refresh your memory. "Obama will single-handedly destroy the DIM party! The outlook isn't looking so hot. Just a reminder. LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178389 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Did I upset Fluff? Oops!
I was happy to learn that you finally found some friend. I know how your mom worries about you

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#178390 Nov 6, 2013
Why did Obama have an unscheduled meeting with some Democrat Senators in the White House this afternoon? I smell a panic!!!

Democrats Up in 2014 Vent Their Obamacare Anger in White House Meeting (Updated)

By Steven Dennis Posted at 2:40 p.m. on Nov. 6, 2013

Updated 3:50 p.m.| President Barack Obama heard an earful at the White House Wednesday from Senate Democrats running for re-election next year who are fuming about the Affordable Care Act’s rocky rollout.

During a two-hour meeting that was not on the president’s public schedule, the president met with 15 Senate Democrats facing the voters next year, as well as Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee Chairman Michael Bennet, D-Colo.

Sen. Mark Begich of Alaska issued a release after the meeting torching the administration.

“It is simply unacceptable for Alaskans to bear the brunt of the Administration’s mismanagement of the implementation of the Affordable Care Act and that is the message U.S. Senator Mark Begich delivered to President Obama today,” his office said in a statement blasted to reporters.

The release went on to say that Begich complained about “an unworkable website, technical glitches and inaccurate information about peoples’ individual situations. Begich demanded the administration fix the problems immediately so Alaskans, including the 55,000 eligible for subsidies to lower monthly premiums, can realize the many benefits due to them as a result of the health reform law.

“Alaskans should be appreciating the critical benefits of the Affordable Care Act but there is an understandable crisis in confidence because the administration has yet to get it off the ground,” Begich said.

Sen. Mark Udall of Colorado said he let the president know just how upset he is about the troubled health care law. He sent out a release saying that he had pressed the administration to extend the enrollment period due to the problems with HealthCare.gov , ensure that the data on the website is secure and make other modifications.

http://blogs.rollcall.com/wgdb/senate-democra...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#178391 Nov 6, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You still have not identified one single lie.
With you, 150 plus 400 lies , all in ONE post. Wow. No politician can even approach that.
Obama can not go out in public with out lies leaving his mouth. videos.nymag.com/video/If-You-Like-Your-Plan-...
news.investors.com/ ibd-editorials-obama-care/ 110513-678062-obama-has-seriou sly-breached-americans-trust.h tm
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178392 Nov 6, 2013
Oh, while I was at the Dr., I was talking to her about the ACA. She immediately rolled her eyes and said it is "screwed up". She said she knows other Doctors that are already retiring because of the ACA and many others are leaving the hospitals they have been associated with for a long time. Going "private"...the Dr. will choose what Insurance to accept and which ones not to. She also said many of them will work on a cash basis. Dr. shortage coming to a hospital near you! Fewer doctors, more patients....no problem in the land of the DIM. Confirms my post from a couple of days ago about this same subject. But, we ain't seen nothing yet! imbeciles
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#178393 Nov 6, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! That's OK, which president is on the hundred-dollar-bill. Saw that on "Fast N' Loud" the other nite, they really had to think.
So what bill gets to have Obamas
face?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178394 Nov 6, 2013
Owl Gore wrote:
What they did not mention was the plaque has been there for 23 years and someone just noticed it! Probably because Republicans are banned from campus.
Abe Lincoln Is A Democrat, According To A Plaque On NIU's Campus That Actually Isn't Wrong
The Huffington Post | By Tyler Kingkad: 11/06/2013
There's a plaque on the campus of Northeastern Illinois University that refers to Abraham Lincoln as a Democrat.
Recently, a few websites noticed a plaque on the Frank Lloyd Wright Building, which houses Northeastern's Carruthers Center for Inner City Studies, that reads "This building is dedicated to public service honoring the memory of Abraham Lincoln - Democrat."
One could argue about how Honest Abe would more likely be in the Democratic party today, rather than the GOP. But that's only speculative, and the fact is Lincoln was the first Republican president of the United States.
But NIU isn't actually saying Lincoln belonged to the Democratic party.
The university explains that it's not meant to refer to any political affiliation:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/06/abe-...
Lincoln would be a democrat today, so really, plaque is correct. He'd never in a million years associate with the actual Republican rift-raft.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178395 Nov 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I was happy to learn that you finally found some friend. I know how your mom worries about you
Do you enjoy speaking of the dead? Careful, you just might get a visit. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178396 Nov 6, 2013
Oh Path dear boy, how's that crackhead drunk mayor doing? Niiiiiice! LMAO! Relative?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178397 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Lincoln would be a democrat today, so really, plaque is correct. He'd never in a million years associate with the actual Republican rift-raft.
Honest Abe a DIM? LMAO! This is flagrant ignorance deserving of a fifteen yard personal foul and the player is ejected. WHAT-A-DAB
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178398 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Do you enjoy speaking of the dead? Careful, you just might get a visit. LMAO!
Oh look. More empty Romper threats. "Stop laughing at me or I will warn you to stop laughing at me".

Location hidden

#178399 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You still have not identified one single lie.
With you, 150 plus 400 lies , all in ONE post. Wow. No politician can even approach that.
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama can not go out in public with out lies leaving his mouth. videos.nymag.com/video/If-You-Like-Your-Plan-... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wUA1mjj_lAEXX news.investors.com/ ibd-editorials-obama-care/ 110513-678062-obama-has-seriou sly-breached-americans-trust.h tm
To progressives like Jacqueau, those are not lies, just half-truths. The end justifies the means! Karl Marx
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178400 Nov 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look. More empty Romper threats. "Stop laughing at me or I will warn you to stop laughing at me".
child

Location hidden

#178401 Nov 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Honest Abe a DIM? LMAO! This is flagrant ignorance deserving of a fifteen yard personal foul and the player is ejected. WHAT-A-DAB
What is really sad is that he believes what he said. He seems to be able to channel long dead people. Why even Jesus was a Democrat because Jesus told him he was!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#178402 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks, the above post by Mr. Pathological Liar is an excellent example of your brain on drugs! Don't do drugs. BTW, last time I checked, my post along with the link is still there. "brick"
Please supply post number so I can instantly debunk all 21. Thank you.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#178403 Nov 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What is really sad is that he believes what he said. He seems to be able to channel long dead people. Why even Jesus was a Democrat because Jesus told him he was!!!
His telepathic skills are impressive. He knows my entire life and every reason behind my choices in life! What a dude, huh? LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#178404 Nov 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>child
More substance. Don't overextend yourself

Location hidden

#178405 Nov 6, 2013
Fox News flash. The number of Americans who have lost their health care plans is now ..... 4.2 Million!

Location hidden

#178406 Nov 6, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
So what bill gets to have Obamas
face?
He already has his face on the 3 cent bill.
http://www.politicalfunnymoney.com/obama_3_ce...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min freebird 304,022
Gingrich: U.S. 'losing the war' with radical Islam 7 min Joe W 61
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,172,042
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 9 min barefoot2626 1,764
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min American Lady 167,926
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min dirtclod 141,661
Netanyahu visit continues to stir emotion 12 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 15
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 58 min Here Is One 11,141
More from around the web