BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240306 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175428 Oct 16, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How can one possibly come up with an intelligent answer to "play law?" It would confound Aristotle even.
Just do what you normally do, pull some shyt out of the air! LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175429 Oct 16, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Obama was born a citizen of his father's country, this is a fact that even you have supported today.
I have? Please explain how I had did that.

Ottawa

#175430 Oct 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Obama administration is the most sued administration in history and he still has over three years left in office. At this rate no other future will never be able to break his record.
DOD Bars 50 Priests from Administering Sacraments, Locks Up Eucharist; Priest Sues
October 15, 2013
( CNSNews.com )-- The Obama administration is continuing to prohibit approximately 50 Catholic priests from saying Mass and administering other sacraments at U.S. military facilities around the world, according to the Roman Catholic Archdiocese for the Military Services.
Father Ray Leonard, who is one of these priests, and who serves as the Catholic chaplain at Navel Submarine Base Kings Bay in Georgia, filed suit Monday against the Department of Defense, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, the Department of the Navy and Navy Secretary Ray Mabus. His suit—joined by Navy veteran Fred Naylor, who is a member of the Catholic congregation at Kings Bay--alleges that the administration is violating his and his congregation’s First Amendment rights to the free exercise of religion, the freedom of speech and the freedom of assembly.
- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terry-jeffrey...
You wrote : "The Obama administration is the most sued administration in history " . Sigh, okay, I'll bite and ask : Can you prove it? Should I wait for a reply or just carry on? I've asked for 2 or 3 proofs since yesterday, still waiting. Where'd you pick up this Goebbels-like practice of stating anything suiting your fancy that comes to your fertile phantagorismic (not sure it that's a word, but for you, I have to invent them) imagination?

Ottawa

#175431 Oct 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just do what you normally do, pull some shyt out of the air! LMAO!
Another excrement-laced post by the anal-obsessed freak.

Ottawa

#175432 Oct 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
His wanting to stay in New Zealand has nothing to do with Climate Change or sea levels. He wants to stay there because he thinks his family will more likely to proper than than if he had stayed on his home island.
I don't fault him for wanting to go to a better place but Climate Change is not the issue as it will never happen in his or his children's life times.
Pacific man seeks climate change asylum in New Zealand
By Gyles Beckford
WELLINGTON (Reuters)- A Pacific Island man trying to flee rising seas and environmental risks caused by global warming in his home country of Kiribati asked a New Zealand court on Wednesday to let him pursue his claim as a climate change refugee.
The low-lying South Pacific island nation has a population of more than 100,000, but its average height of 2 m.(6-1/2 feet) above sea level makes it one of the countries most vulnerable to rising waters and other climate change effects.
Ioane Teitiota, 37, asked New Zealand's High Court in Auckland to let him appeal a decision that refused him asylum on the grounds his claim fell short of the legal criteria, such as fear of persecution or threats to his life.
Teitiota, who came to New Zealand in 2007 and has three children born there, said he and his family would suffer serious harm if forced to return to Kiribati, because there was no land to which he could safely return.
"There's no future for us when we go back to Kiribati," he told the appeal tribunal, adding that a return would pose a risk to his children's health.
The case was targeted at outdated refugee laws, Teitiota's lawyer said.
"The refugee convention which came into effect at the end of the second world war needs to be changed, to incorporate people who are fleeing climate catastrophe, and what's happening to Kiribati in the next 30 years is a catastrophe," Michael Kidd told Radio New Zealand.
Teitiota's claim for refugee status spelled out how high tides breached seawalls and rising ocean levels were contaminating drinking water, killing crops and flooding homes.
New Zealand's Immigration and Protection Tribunal accepted the genuineness of Teitiota's claims, but said he was in the same position as other residents of Kiribati, which was taking action to avert the impact of rising sea levels.
Kiribati has bought land in Fiji to grow food and build a potential resettlement site for people displaced by rising seas. It is trying to give its people skills to become more attractive as immigrants, an approach it calls "migration with dignity".
While conditions in Kiribati are difficult, there was little chance they fell within the scope of the refugee convention or the U.N. human rights convention, said Jane McAdam, an expert on refugee law at Sydney's University of New South Wales.
There was "certainly not the political will" to extend the laws to include climate change impacts, she added.
"We need a whole toolbox of responses," McAdam said. "We need to be looking at adaptation, we need to be looking at migration as a form of adaptation, we need to be looking at disaster risk reduction and then, of course, we need to look at humanitarian protection and assistance."
Kiribati, part of former British colony the Gilbert and Ellice Islands, comprises 32 atolls and one raised coral island, straddling the Equator halfway between Australia and Hawaii and spread over 3.5 million sq km (2 million sq miles) of ocean.
How do you come up with these insignificant morsels and frankly, who cares? Sorry, had to amputate your platitude a little bit, your miscellaneous news post take so much room, not enough space to respond.
Dale

United States

#175433 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I have? Please explain how I had did that.
LMAO!!! Your post #175383, page 7765.
Dale

United States

#175435 Oct 16, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Your post #175383, page 7765.
and Jock goes silent, can't wait to see his feeble spin.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175436 Oct 16, 2013
Dale wrote:
That clownstomp receives a perfect 10! Perfectly executed! LMAO!

Ottawa

#175437 Oct 16, 2013
Dale wrote:
What? Re-read :
<quoted text>
Who says it does not? Of course, many Canadians are born abroad, but as long as they stay abroad, their CANADIAN rights, the country they live in have NO obligation to respect their Canadian rights. EVERY one of 197 countries probably have citizens born abroad. What 's your point?
You understand quickly, as long I explain forever :

I am a Canadian, could be an American, same difference.

I was born here, in Canada, am a bona fide 1090 Canadian. I travel to Italy. I get arrested for having run over a pedestrian and killed him. I was driving recklessly. I have to stand before Italian justice. I will be judged according to Italian law, not even a smidgen of Canadian law, and my country has NOTHING to say about what happens to me. Nothing, my rights and privileges under Canadian law do NOT apply. Same for an American or any other national.

Now, Obama was born in Hawaii, a state of the United States of America. Now his mother his 100% American, his father 100% Kenyan. He is American, having been born on U.S. soil, which is enough, but adding to that, an American mother. If he so wished at a later stage, or his parents had registered him with the Kenyan consulate, of which there was not such thing in Honolulu in 1961, he could've been Kenyan. Obviously, Obama chose U.S. citizenship alone. Well, didn't choose, he didn't have to. He is not a dual National. And even were he Kenyan, or British, that country has no right, no hold, no nuthin' on him. However, and should he have kept dual nationality, not become president and decided to visit Kenya as a tourist, that country could've done anything it wanted with him, right up to arresting him for a good or no-good reasons, and even as an American, there is nothing the U.S. could have done for him, save comfort him with consular services. Now, is that clear?
Dale

United States

#175438 Oct 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Thank ye, thank ye very much. Can't wait to see him try to squirm out of this one.

Ottawa

#175439 Oct 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect 10? It's page 7763, not 7765. What a joke. The Two stooges, Ex-LRS-anointed Justice Dale and his clone and master, Justice OMG ha ha LRS. There were three stooges originally, but it was deemed that you dolts had sufficient "dumbness" in the two of you to make up for a third stooge LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)

And the shmuck Dale says I am now silent, TWO whole minutes after he posted. Dodo birds flying low today.
Dale

United States

#175440 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
What? Re-read :
<quoted text>
I was born here, in Canada, am a bona fide 1090 Canadian. I travel to Italy. I get arrested for having run over a pedestrian and killed him. I was driving recklessly. I have to stand before Italian justice. I will be judged according to Italian law, not even a smidgen of Canadian law, and my country has NOTHING to say about what happens to me. Nothing, my rights and privileges under Canadian law do NOT apply. Same for an American or any other national.
Now, Obama was born in Hawaii, a state of the United States of America. Now his mother his 100% American, his father 100% Kenyan. He is American, having been born on U.S. soil, which is enough, but adding to that, an American mother. If he so wished at a later stage, or his parents had registered him with the Kenyan consulate, of which there was not such thing in Honolulu in 1961, he could've been Kenyan. Obviously, Obama chose U.S. citizenship alone. Well, didn't choose, he didn't have to. He is not a dual National. And even were he Kenyan, or British, that country has no right, no hold, no nuthin' on him. However, and should he have kept dual nationality, not become president and decided to visit Kenya as a tourist, that country could've done anything it wanted with him, right up to arresting him for a good or no-good reasons, and even as an American, there is nothing the U.S. could have done for him, save comfort him with consular services. Now, is that clear?
LMAO!!! Scooter, you failed. Citizenship comes at the moment of birth and in Obama's case he was born a subject of the UK, this was the right of his father and his father's country.
Yep, Obama was born subject to a foreign power and not eligible to be subject to the jurisdiction of the US, only citizens are subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.(see 14th amendment)
Dale

United States

#175441 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
What? Re-read :
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! "Obama chose U.S. citizenship alone", sorry a natural born citizen does not chose his citizenship, he is born with it. Now a naturalized citizen get to chose his citizenship, but Obama has never applied for that.
Dale

United States

#175442 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Perfect 10? It's page 7763, not 7765. What a joke. The Two stooges, Ex-LRS-anointed Justice Dale and his clone and master, Justice OMG ha ha LRS. There were three stooges originally, but it was deemed that you dolts had sufficient "dumbness" in the two of you to make up for a third stooge LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)
And the shmuck Dale says I am now silent, TWO whole minutes after he posted. Dodo birds flying low today.
LMAO!!! Liar!! It was page 7765, post 175383.
YOU FAILED!!!

Ottawa

#175445 Oct 16, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Liar!! It was page 7765, post 175383.
YOU FAILED!!!
If your understanding of citizenship legislation is as poor as your reading of numbers...never mind. It is page 7767, post 175383. You'll even argue that?

Your above two posts are wrong, they are based on your wild hating imagination and play law. Law as you make it up, born in hate for that BLACK man in the WHITE House and of absolutely no meaning or consequence.

Ottawa

#175447 Oct 16, 2013
OBAMA wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/channel /UCFndRpNWpadGuqGtinN-Dbw/vide os
Must Watch Now.
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Your links appear to work as well as mine. No matter, not important.

What do birthers think of that "wuss" "weak" Obama now?

Ottawa

#175448 Oct 16, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! "Obama chose U.S. citizenship alone", sorry a natural born citizen does not chose his citizenship, he is born with it. Now a naturalized citizen get to chose his citizenship, but Obama has never applied for that.
You get away with too much junk here. You wrote one more lie : ""Obama chose U.S. citizenship alone", "but failed to add what I also wrote :

"Well, didn't choose, he didn't have to. " So, you agree I never wrote that he chose.

Typical birther BSr. Makes it up, posts it and believes it. That's what happens when one is steeped in the birther tradition.
Dale

United States

#175449 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
If your understanding of citizenship legislation is as poor as your reading of numbers...never mind. It is page 7767, post 175383. You'll even argue that?
Your above two posts are wrong, they are based on your wild hating imagination and play law. Law as you make it up, born in hate for that BLACK man in the WHITE House and of absolutely no meaning or consequence.
LMAO!!! You are easy to reply to!
LYING-FAILURE!!!!
Dale

United States

#175450 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
You get away with too much junk here. You wrote one more lie : ""Obama chose U.S. citizenship alone", "but failed to add what I also wrote :
"Well, didn't choose, he didn't have to. " So, you agree I never wrote that he chose.
Typical birther BSr. Makes it up, posts it and believes it. That's what happens when one is steeped in the birther tradition.
LMAO!!! YOU LIE TOO MUCH, HERE!!! YOU FAILED!!!
Dale

United States

#175451 Oct 16, 2013
Joe OBiden wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's Chip?
LMAO!!! Outback doing your old lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorney General doesn't realize Hawaii is a state 1 min Retribution 262
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Guest 1,521,332
News Obama meets with at-risk youth ahead of Chicago... 3 min Retribution 35
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 24 min No Surprise 5,586
News Tax Day marches aim to pressure Trump to releas... 25 min District10 299
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 33 min inbred Genius 1,521
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 38 min silly rabbit 313,939
News Racism motivated Trump voters more than authori... 44 min WelbyMD 279
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 58 min kuda 148
Gay Skype !! 1 hr armydan2465 349
More from around the web