BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242540 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175081 Oct 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sore of what videos? The videos you never posted and claimed that you did? Riots or something like that. Never saw it, never posted, so how could I be sore? And, incidentally, we've had demonstrations, riots even in Canada. Why should you have them and us not?
But the funniest thing that you ever wrote is : "You know, those who pitch a temper tantrum when they don't get their way? Then run all over the place screaming, Waa, that offends me, Waa, change it just for me, Waa, my feelings are hurt! Frickin' crybaby....shut up!"
LMAO (LRs tm reg'd). Romney sure to be elected. Can you hear us coming? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Romney loses. Obama is re-elected. TEMPER TANTRUM, DOESN'T GET HIS WAY, runs all over, screaming Waa, is offended, frickin' crybaby, OBAMA WON FRAUDULENTLY, all those cellular phones he gave away, and the military plane that he had crash, that's why he won. Yes, TEMPER TANTRUMS. Is it possible that you could, all in one shell, encompass all the losers of this world?
You're five years behind. Are you slow or what? Of course you remember the videos of the canadian punks I posted. You raised enough cane over it! You're a whiner, plain and simple. Waa Waa Waa I bet Obobblehead gave the order to stand down in Benghazi, don't you? DIM LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175082 Oct 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I just asked, "how can anyone encompass so many losers in one person?" or something to that effect. Now, I ask, how can one encompass so much ignorance in just one shell?. Out of context? That is what you are, every minute, every hour, every day. Butting in? Want examples of when YOU butt into mine?
I can't be an American. I said yesterday I did not wish to be one. Americans are smart, yes, but are you implying that 5% of the world's population is smarter than the other 95%? Is that what you meant?
And, so preposterously ignorant, you actually wrote : "Sorry pantywaste, but there's not a gay bone (don't get excited now) in my body! LMAO! That is a learned a behavior, you know? Who taught you?" Wow. You had to deny you're gay? That says a lot, as no one, absolutely no one accused you of being so. YOU are the one throwing the gay thing around every time you are bested. Which is daily. We just return the "compliment", right? Show me where I ever said you were gay, and I'll show you 10 times each where you said I was, spontaneously, when the subject had never been broached.
But the most serious and discouraging aspect of your tribulations is " That is a learned a behavior, you know? Who taught you?" Really? Homosexuality is a learned behaviour? So do you mean people choose to be gay? How creationist. Would you mind confirming that people choose to be gay? If so, I'll have a very simple question for you.
Why in the world does it take you so many words to say absolutely nothing? Everyone knows queerismtry is a learned behavior, even you. You're a dog you know, running around sniffing everyone's azz. Per Twinkerbelle...hee hee hee
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#175083 Oct 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>How is Obama a citizen?
ALL children born on US soil are not merely US citizens, but natural born US Citizens, and Obama was born on US soil----in Hawaii.

"Therefore every person born within the United States, its territories or districts, whether the parents are citizens or aliens, is a natural born citizen in the sense of the Constitution, and entitled to all the rights and privileges appertaining to that capacity."---William Rawle, A VIEW OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 2d ed.(1829)

“Natural born citizen. Persons who are born within the jurisdiction of a national government, i.e. in its territorial limits, or those born of citizens temporarily residing abroad.”— Black’s Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition

“What is a natural born citizen? Clearly, someone born within the United States or one of its territories is a natural born citizen.”(Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on OCTOBER 5, 2004)--Senator Orrin G. Hatch (R-UT).

Mustata v. US Dept. of Justice, 179 F.3d 1017 (6th Cir. 1999)(children born in US to two Romanian citizens described as “natural born citizens” of the US):

“Petitioners Marian and Lenuta Mustata are citizens of Romania. At the time of their petition, they resided in Michigan with their two minor children, who are natural born citizens of the United States.”

Diaz-Salazar v. INS, 700 F.2d 1156 (7th Cir. 1983)(child born in US to Mexican citizen is “natural born citizen” of US):

“Petitioner, Sebastian Diaz-Salazar, entered the United States illegally [from Mexico] in 1974 and has been living and working in Chicago since that time.*** The relevant facts which have been placed before the INS, BIA, and this court can be summarized as follows: The petitioner has a wife and two children under the age of three in Chicago; the children are natural-born citizens of the United States.”

Ankeny v. Gov State of Indiana ruled:

"Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are ‘natural born citizens’ for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.”

Hollander v. McCain (New Hampshire 2008) ruling:“Those born “in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof,” U.S. Const., amend. XIV, have been considered American citizens under American law in effect since the time of the founding, United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 674-75 (1898), and thus eligible for the presidency..."

Farrar (et al.) v. Obama (Georgia 2012) ruling:“In 2009, the Indiana Court of Appeals (“Indiana Court”) addressed facts and issues similar to those before this court.[Ankeny] v. Governor, 916 N.E.2d (Ind. Ct. App. 2009).… The Indiana Court rejected the argument that Mr. Obama was ineligible, stating that children born within the United States are natural born citizens, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.… This Court finds the decision and analysis of [Ankeny] persuasive.”

On October 1, the US Supreme Court turned down an appeal of the last of the rulings shown above, the Farrar case, which had ruled that "children born within the United States are natural born citizens, regardless of the citizenship of their parents." By rejecting the appeal, the US Supreme Court allowed the ruling of the lower court to STAND.

More reading on the subject:

http://www.fredthompsonsamerica.com/2012/07/3...

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyiname...

http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-cit...

http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_eviden...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#175084 Oct 14, 2013
New Gallup Poll.
Obama's approval rating by INDEPENDENT Voters has dropped to 16%. His disapproval rating by Independents has gone up to .... 60%!
Obama will curse the day he screwed with veterans and military families.
Learn to Read

United States

#175085 Oct 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Why in the world does it take you so many words to say absolutely nothing? Everyone knows queerismtry is a learned behavior, even you. You're a dog you know, running around sniffing everyone's azz. Per Twinkerbelle...hee hee hee
"queerismtry"?

Must be a scientific term. You can learn so much on this thread

Location hidden

#175086 Oct 14, 2013
One thing I learned early on in my military carrier. You do not mess with a soldiers pay, chow or his FAMILY!!!

Location hidden

#175087 Oct 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any arrests yesterday? No! Any arrests the previous week with the Immigration Rally? YES!!!
Oh, Obama is afraid to arrest any of the Vets but he did have eight DEMOCRAT Congressmen arrested during the Immigration Rally as it suits the political agenda. "See, we care enough about illegal aliens to get ourselves arrested"!
Grand Bither wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the lengths Rogue Moron will go to to keep his fantasy alive. Sorry, Rogue Moron. There were arrests and the sites were trashed.
One of Rogue Moron's favourite fantasies is that the tea pantiers always clean up after themselves, because they're such a peaceful lot.
They were NOT TEA Partiers, they were military Vets many of whom are ..... DEMOCRATS. It is the Democrats who are more likely to trash a place and riot.
In any event, Obama wanted to avoid any arrests as it would be bad for his image and agenda.

Location hidden

#175088 Oct 14, 2013
I use to have an acquaintance who was a "Hew for Jesus". I would then tell him he was then a Christian but he would deny it again saying he was just a Jew that believed Jesus was the Messiah.
It is very possible to be a Democrat who now sees Obama as the fraud he is!

Location hidden

#175089 Oct 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
"queerismtry"?
Must be a scientific term. You can learn so much on this thread
Homosexuality is a sexual orientation but being "gay" if a life style. IMHO, there are many people who have deviant sexual orientations whether it be homosexual, pedophile, bestiality but you are none of those unless you engage in the activity.

Location hidden

#175090 Oct 14, 2013
Oh, I love my dogs but I do not have sex with them! Same thing with my mother, siblings, daughter and grand-kids!

Location hidden

#175091 Oct 14, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
Billionaire Koch Brothers own the Tea Party Republicans
Koch Industries and Citizens United Back Dissidents
October 11, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/meza2p9
Despite the fact that Koch Industries has attempted to distance itself from the budget and debt ceiling hardliners in Congress this week, there are ties between the company and the Republicans who have been pushing their leadership to hang tough.
As it turns out, Koch Industries' corporate PAC is a big supporter of many of the 20
"dissident" Republican House members who have been identified as the biggest thorns in the side of the Republican leadership on the shutdown and the debt ceiling.
In fact, KochPAC and the conservative activist group Citizens United both stand out for their support of members of this group.
According to a Center for Responsive Politics analysis, the No. 1 source of contributions to the 20 is Citizens United's PAC, which has given the dissidents a combined $86,000 in the first half of 2013. Only 13 of the 20 dissidents received money from Citizens United, but the total is nearly twice as much as the $43,500 Citizens United gave to all the other members of the Republican House caucus combined, suggesting these members are particularly well-liked by the group.
http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2013/10/koch-...
And the Koch Brothers are more evil than the .... New Black Panthers,,,,,, right?!?
Learn to Read

United States

#175092 Oct 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality is a sexual orientation but being "gay" if a life style. IMHO, there are many people who have deviant sexual orientations whether it be homosexual, pedophile, bestiality but you are none of those unless you engage in the activity.
More fascinating information. When it rains it pours
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

#175093 Oct 14, 2013
Maybe they are doing the play to make the Muslim student feel more at home!

High School Play Portrays Sex With Goat
Posted 6 Hours Ago by Dave Jolly

If you were the parent of a high school student and found out that your child was involved with a play at school that uses vulgar sexual expressions and portrays sex with a goat, would you be upset and concerned?
Some parents of Cactus Shadows High School in Carefree, Arizona are, but you may be surprised at the reaction they are receiving.
The play is The Goat, or Who is Sylvia? by Edward Albee. The main character, Martin, falls in love with a goat and has a sexual affair with it, which causes all kinds of problems for Martin’s wife and son. The play first appeared on Broadway in 2002 and opened in London in 2004. Not everything performed on Broadway or in London is morally worth seeing let alone being performed by teenagers in high school.

Read more at http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/10/high-scho...

Location hidden

#175094 Oct 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuality is a sexual orientation but being "gay" if a life style. IMHO, there are many people who have deviant sexual orientations whether it be homosexual, pedophile, bestiality but you are none of those unless you engage in the activity.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More fascinating information. When it rains it pours
Yep, like cats and dogs. In Korea the butcher shops would always leave the fur on one paw on the rabbits hanging in the meat case. I was told that was so you knew they were not cats.
Do you know the difference between bulgogi and cagogi? I do!!!
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

#175096 Oct 14, 2013
Ya know, it was the Arabs that started to use the guts of goats as condoms but it was the French who decided to remove them from the goats first.
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

#175097 Oct 14, 2013
Do you know why they call camels "ships of the desert"? Because they are filled with Arabia ceamen.
Some camel jockeys ride on top and some from behind.

Location hidden

#175098 Oct 14, 2013
Russia denies bail for Greenpeace U.S. captain, foreign activist
Reuters By Alissa de Carbonnel 50 minutes ago

MOSCOW (Reuters)- Russia denied bail on Monday to the American captain of a Greenpeace ship and another activist who are among 30 environmentalists arrested on charges of piracy over a protest at an Arctic drilling platform.

Captain Peter Willcox and Greenpeace activist Camila Speziale, 21, who has Italian and Argentinian citizenship, had appealed against an order that they be held in pre-trial detention through late November.

Decisions on Arctic Sunrise crew members Cristian D'Alessandro of Italy and David John Haussmann of New Zealand were expected later on Monday.

A court in the northern port city of Murmansk has already denied bail to two Britons and four Russians held for the September 18 protest in which activists tried to scale the Prirazlomnaya oil rig and security forces later boarded the Greenpeace ship.

The piracy charges, punishable by up to 15 years' jail, appear aimed at sending a message that Moscow will not tolerate attempts to disrupt its development of the resource-rich Arctic.

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-denies-bail-gree...

Location hidden

#175099 Oct 14, 2013
Ya know, if they name was Halliburton, the Libtards would be rioting.

Boeing Charges U.S. for New Copter Parts, Uses Old Ones
By Tony Capaccio - Oct 14, 2013

Boeing Co.(BA) charged the U.S. Army for new helicopter parts while installing used ones, the Pentagon’s inspector general said, in the latest of four audits since 2008 that found excessive or unjustified payments on Boeing defense contracts.
“Boeing significantly overstated estimates” of new components needed for CH-47F Chinook helicopters and “primarily installed used parts instead” under a $4.4 billion contract awarded in 2008, according to the report, labeled “For Official Use Only” and obtained by Bloomberg News.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-14/boei...
Grand Bither

Painesville, OH

#175100 Oct 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any arrests yesterday? No! Any arrests the previous week with the Immigration Rally? YES!!!
Oh, Obama is afraid to arrest any of the Vets but he did have eight DEMOCRAT Congressmen arrested during the Immigration Rally as it suits the political agenda. "See, we care enough about illegal aliens to get ourselves arrested"!<quoted text>
They were NOT TEA Partiers, they were military Vets many of whom are ..... DEMOCRATS. It is the Democrats who are more likely to trash a place and riot.
In any event, Obama wanted to avoid any arrests as it would be bad for his image and agenda.
LOL Maybe posting with THE CAPS LOCK ON will somehow make you pathetically trying to avoid your hypocrisy and lies true?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175101 Oct 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're five years behind. Are you slow or what? Of course you remember the videos of the canadian punks I posted. You raised enough cane over it! You're a whiner, plain and simple. Waa Waa Waa I bet Obobblehead gave the order to stand down in Benghazi, don't you? DIM LMAO!
You SAID you posted videos. I never saw them, something about riots on the West Coast - asked you to repeat them, you refused. 14th lie, going strong. And, as I said, who am I to deny we have demonstrations, riots even? You never have them? They only occur in Canada? Show the video once more, liar, or should I say, show something that does not nor never existed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Only mass deportation can save America 2 min nanoanomaly 119
News Antifa: A Look at the Antifascist Movement Conf... 3 min TRUMP 45 34
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min ImPeach 26,250
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min russianrepukes 287,417
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 5 min Mark 60
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 6 min Katrina 1,405
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min old_moose 1,581,782
News Under fire - from GOP - Trump digs in on Confed... 4 hr EMMETT TILL 95
More from around the web