BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 213293 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#173642 Oct 2, 2013
Re: "It is the poor that are not paying their fair share of the taxes. There should be a tax of one thousand dollars per person per year. If you do not pay the tax, they should take away everything you own to include your Obama phone. "

In case you have forgotten, it is called an Income Tax. To be taxed in an Income Tax, duh, someone has to have income.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#173643 Oct 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you learn that taunt while watching local 10-year olds during recess?
<quoted text>
10-year olds during recess? Got something to confess, you weird lil kid?

BTW, you blow chunks.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#173644 Oct 2, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all - I think you nailed it
In general I am Conservative (not the Faux-Con creation of Puff Windbaugh). I believe that the basic purpose of Government is to do the things that the people can't - or can't practically - do for themselves and to provide equal protection and access to the freedoms and rights provided by our basic structure
I am most definitely not a Republican and am more than willing to admit that I sometimes agree with one party on an issue, sometimes the other - and often neither.
I believe that we've allowed our politicians to hide behind the "issues" of abortion and Gay rights instead of dealing with many problems and that leadership is in dangerously short supply. I prefer to know the facts - even if they don't support my personal feelings on an issue
I believe that the law should apply equally to everyone (hence my disdain for all things Birther) and that changing the rules every 6 months (before the previous set even takes effect) is bad for business, bad for individuals and bad for our economy. A successful business will adapt to almost any known and anticipated change - it is the unnecessary surprises that drive them crazy.
My family has experienced too much of the turmoil that comes from allowing religion to drive foreign policy and I wish that we could separate the two - even if other nations do not
So, where are you from?
Learn to Read

United States

#173645 Oct 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>So, where are you from?
I'm in Carmel - a Berb of Indianapolis. But then you already knew that.

Why does it matter?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#173646 Oct 2, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in Carmel - a Berb of Indianapolis. But then you already knew that.
Why does it matter?
Just curious. So, you're not American?
Learn to Read

United States

#173647 Oct 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Just curious. So, you're not American?
So you're illiterate?
Learn to Read

United States

#173648 Oct 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Just curious. So, you're not American?
If you must know - I was born in Michigan - UP. My father was born in Missouri and my mother in California (they met while he was serving in the US Navy). My Paternal Grandfather came to this country when he was 23 and naturalized as soon as possible. My mother's family traces back 7 generations born on US soil (or in territories that became States)... But somehow Dufus' playlaw would declare that I am not a citizen. Fortunately US law does not adopt his delusions

Again - why does this matter?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#173649 Oct 2, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If you must know - I was born in Michigan - UP. My father was born in Missouri and my mother in California (they met while he was serving in the US Navy). My Paternal Grandfather came to this country when he was 23 and naturalized as soon as possible. My mother's family traces back 7 generations born on US soil (or in territories that became States)... But somehow Dufus' playlaw would declare that I am not a citizen. Fortunately US law does not adopt his delusions
Again - why does this matter?
Just curious about this statement of yours.

"My family has experienced too much of the turmoil that comes from allowing religion to drive foreign policy and I wish that we could separate the two - even if other nations do not."
Learn to Read

United States

#173650 Oct 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Just curious about this statement of yours.

"My family has experienced too much of the turmoil that comes from allowing religion to drive foreign policy and I wish that we could separate the two - even if other nations do not."
See numerous world conflicts. See the word "family". Contemplate
wojar

Newington, CT

#173651 Oct 2, 2013
Joe OBiden wrote:
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>Of course 91% tax on the wealthy was too much and below 70% was the right thing at that time.
Unfortunately average Americans are always getting stuck paying the bills and the top 1% percentile find the loopholes the Congress passed for them.
Why is the tax code over 76,000 pages long?
Answer: Because both corrupt parties benefit their corporate masters at the expense of average Americans.
You will never hear this from corrupt corporate owned Mainstream media or corrupt corporate owned Rightwing media.
Loopholes, Loopholes, and more Loopholes.
The recent Sequester proves that: Hollywood & NASCAR benefited while working American taxes got taken out with FICA.
Why did Hollywood and NASCAR have to benefit from this?
Scam, Scam, and more Scams.
<quoted text>
It is the poor that are not paying their fair share of the taxes. There should be a tax of one thousand dollars per person per year. If you do not pay the tax, they should take away everything you own to include your Obama phone.
So the lady next door in a wheelchair with a progressive disease should lose her home? She was beautiful when she was young but struck by disease in her prime.
UR an idiot.
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#173652 Oct 2, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Everyone knows an alien isn't a subject of nor subject to the US Constitution and we all know Jr. was born a citizen of his father's country, since Sr. wasn't a citizen of the US, just a fact that you can't argue with.


You cannot read into the Constitution something that is not there. And there isn't a single word IN the Constitution that bars the US-born children of foreigners or dual citizens from becoming president. And, as noted earlier, Bingham also said:

“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born citizen.” Rep. Bingham, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg. 2212 (1869)”

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Windsor, CT

#173653 Oct 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
10-year olds during recess? Got something to confess, you weird lil kid?
BTW, you blow chunks.
I'm not the pervert reciting juvenile taunts projecting his proclivities.

Duh!

You need help.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you learn that taunt while watching local 10-year olds during recess?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Farmington, CT

#173655 Oct 2, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>FROM THAT SAME BOOK Jesus said "For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good: but me ye have not always."
Mark 14:7 KJV
Unable To get straight answers from my political leaders I turn to the public forum to submit my questions.
1. Why do respected patriots Alan Keyes, Pat Boone, Donald Trump and Sheriff Joe Arpaio question the birthplace and citizenship of their President?
2. Why would the President be less than forthcoming in this matter?
3. Exactly when was it made legal for the son of a foreigner to become President of the United States?
My contention is a crafty worldwide fraternity put this mystery-man in office to further their global agenda.
1. They are not "respected Patriots".
2. He has been more than forthcoming. His birth facts on his BC have been published.
3. When? 1776.

BTW, Trump crossed his fingers when he said he didn't go to Vietnam because of a high draft number. He had a deferment.
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
How was Jesus not a socialist?
Got scripture to back up your Jesus quote? Because I am pretty sure he didn't say... "Help the poor, if you feel like it."
For someone sitting on theological logic, you know little about your book.
Mark 10:21-22 Jesus, looking at him, loved him and said, "You lack one thing; go, sell what you own, and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; then come, follow me." When he heard this, he was shocked and went away grieving, for he had many possessions.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Farmington, CT

#173656 Oct 2, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Why do respected patriots Alan Keyes, Pat Boone, Donald Trump and Sheriff Joe Arpaio question the birthplace and citizenship of their President?
Why do alleged patriots question the birthplace and citizenship of their President despite mountains of evidence proving his US birth beyond reasonable doubt and diddly squat supporting foreign birth fantasies?

RU serious?

If "yes", do you really think you're sane?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Hartford, CT

#173657 Oct 2, 2013
Keyes had a deferment too. And Pat Boone really knew how to talk the talk.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#173659 Oct 2, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
See numerous world conflicts. See the word "family". Contemplate
Look up "evading". So your family has seen what every other American family has seen. Yet, you make it sound as if "your" family was more affected. Why?
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#173660 Oct 2, 2013
Dale wrote:
Aliens/Illegal aliens are not taxed by the US Constitution, therefore they aren't subjects of or "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", this is a condition that only a citizen can enjoy.
Yep, all children born in this country of aliens automatically receive the citizenship of their father's country of origin, just a fact that can't be debated.
Oh my, there goes the anchor babies!!!
Both legal and illegal aliens, and in fact everyone in the USA (except for foreign diplomats) ARE in fact taxed under the US Constitution. Everyone in the USA (except for foreign diplomats) is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA.

You cannot read into the Constitution something that is not there. And there isn't a single word IN the Constitution that bars the US-born children of foreigners or dual citizens from becoming president. And, as noted earlier, Bingham also said:

“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born citizen.” Rep. Bingham, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg. 2212 (1869)”

Regardless of the nuts Sheriff Joe and Donald Trump, etc., Obama's birth in Hawaii has been shown overwhelmingly, and birthers have not even shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961---and very very few 18-year-olds did in those days. Yet they would like gullible people to simply assume that she was one of the very very few 18-year-olds to have a passport and one of the EXTREMELY few women who traveled abroad during the last few months of pregnancy in 1961 because of the risk of stillbirths, and that the birth certificate of Hawaii is forged and that the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii who have repeatedly confirmed that they sent the short form and the long form to Obama and that all the facts on the copy that the White House put online are exactly the same as on what they sent to him are lying.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#173661 Oct 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the pervert reciting juvenile taunts projecting his proclivities.
Duh!
You need help.
<quoted text>
"You" brought it up, dipshyt! LMAO!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Newington, CT

#173662 Oct 2, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Both legal and illegal aliens, and in fact everyone in the USA (except for foreign diplomats) ARE in fact taxed under the US Constitution. Everyone in the USA (except for foreign diplomats) is subject to the jurisdiction of the USA.
You cannot read into the Constitution something that is not there. And there isn't a single word IN the Constitution that bars the US-born children of foreigners or dual citizens from becoming president. And, as noted earlier, Bingham also said:
“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born citizen.” Rep. Bingham, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg. 2212 (1869)”
Regardless of the nuts Sheriff Joe and Donald Trump, etc., Obama's birth in Hawaii has been shown overwhelmingly, and birthers have not even shown that Obama's mother had a passport in 1961---and very very few 18-year-olds did in those days. Yet they would like gullible people to simply assume that she was one of the very very few 18-year-olds to have a passport and one of the EXTREMELY few women who traveled abroad during the last few months of pregnancy in 1961 because of the risk of stillbirths, and that the birth certificate of Hawaii is forged and that the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii who have repeatedly confirmed that they sent the short form and the long form to Obama and that all the facts on the copy that the White House put online are exactly the same as on what they sent to him are lying.
Nice job Ellen. Also the First Congress enacted the first naturalization law which REQUIRED aliens to be "under the jurisdiction" of the US for two years before they could be naturalized.

The USSC (and other courts) have recognized that "under the jurisdiction of the US and "subject to the jurisdiction of" the US are one and the same.

Thus Dufus Dale's fantasy that aliens cannot be "subject to the jurisdiction of the Constitution" is total bull twinky.

However, you cannot argue successfully with a madman if you hope to persuade him. All you can do is make a fool of him, as you have done.

The madman cannot accept reality. Otherwise he wouldn't be mad.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#173663 Oct 2, 2013
Discover Obobblehead for yourself.

http://archive.org/details/ObamaRecordsDisapp...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bristol Palin to marry U.S. Medal of Honor winn... (Mar '15) 2 min Solar City 1,299
News Obama says failure to pass immigration reform o... 5 min L Craig s Hush Pu... 2
News The Latest: Trump fires back after Ryan withhol... 5 min USA today 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Time again 1,375,767
News The Latest: Rick Perry, former critic, now supp... 6 min smh 1
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 10 min Katrina in Chandler 380
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 11 min Trumping On 591
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Jay 223,121
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min Katrina in Chandler 381,761
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 56 min Time again 2,982
More from around the web