BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,594)

Showing posts 151,861 - 151,880 of173,651
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW fool. Racism? KKK? Were I a Canadian moron I'd demand that you prove your claim then whine for weeks about how you owe me.
Instead I will just say that the depth of your ignorance never ceases to amaze me.
You definitely are NOT a Canadian moron. Or even an American moron. How about "just a simple goofy-type moron"?

You remind me so much of LRS. You keep getting up off that canvas, groggy, punch-drunk, but you somehow manage to get up. For that, kudos. But the question is, how often can you be knocked down and keep getting up?

Oh, I don't know what happened with my last post, guess I forgot, but meant to type the Larousse (the dictionary, remember?) definition of "CON", the second one :

LAROUSSE

CON : Sexe de la femme .

I'm available if you need a translation.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Topix News :
Thirteen people have been shot in south Chicago's Cornell Park, including three children. A 3-year-old boy was shot in the head - the bullet entered through his ear and exited through his cheek. His family say they hope he will recover but that he needs plastic surgery.
One of the other victims struggled to describe the boy's injuries: "I just saw his face. Just tore off...They almost shot his whole face off."
Three days ago, today, many times over, senseless killings. So much for that "Harvard" study. More guns,- hey, why does that kind of shooting only happens in the U.S., Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan? What do they have in common? Guns? Hmmm. Naw, that's not it. Nawwww.
I wonder if any of the shooters were members of the NRA?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Hesitate to ask - but when did I say your English was poor or that you didn't comprehend the written word?
Oh - I see - you were just paraphrasing and surely no one read that as a direct quote.
Yes - we know how proud you are of your ability to use "stealth vulgarity". It is certainly much classier than Rouge's cigar comments
Did you or did you not edit my posts? Avoiding is lying. But then, hey, it's what you do best, in either form.

And hey, thanks for the compliment (stealth vulgarity). I must say yours,("FOS") is not very stealthy. Can you try to ameliorate your insults, try to make them sound a tad wittier?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Topix News :
Thirteen people have been shot in south Chicago's Cornell Park, including three children. A 3-year-old boy was shot in the head - the bullet entered through his ear and exited through his cheek. His family say they hope he will recover but that he needs plastic surgery.
One of the other victims struggled to describe the boy's injuries: "I just saw his face. Just tore off...They almost shot his whole face off."
Three days ago, today, many times over, senseless killings. So much for that "Harvard" study. More guns,- hey, why does that kind of shooting only happens in the U.S., Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan? What do they have in common? Guns? Hmmm. Naw, that's not it. Nawwww.
Another comment. One of the reasons why gun violence is so bad in Shitcago is because the police do not do "Stop and Frisk" like they USE to do in NYC. But a recent court decision has stopped the cops in NYC from doing Stop and Frisk and just last month the number of shootings went up 17% in NYC. Give NYC another six months and they will probably have as many shootings as Shitcago.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if any of the shooters were members of the NRA?
It makes no difference. The NRA is happy to back them up to the hilt.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Did you or did you not edit my posts? Avoiding is lying. But then, hey, it's what you do best, in either form.

And hey, thanks for the compliment (stealth vulgarity). I must say yours,("FOS") is not very stealthy. Can you try to ameliorate your insults, try to make them sound a tad wittier?
Already addressed your edit claim. Are you avoiding?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Albertsons shelves are full of food... said Forum.
Maybe NOT for long.
Let 'em get a TASTE of what "HARD WORKERS do for "their" Country!
THEN see where it IS without 'em!
Just a lil 'respect' IS ALL people WANT!
NOT just a "one way" STREET!
Called 'libTARD St.'
Two way or ???
~~~~~~~~~~
From a *Patriot* Friend!
Jay wrote:
minutes ago
I really hate long posts, but this one is well......we'll see...in October.
Million Truckers To Protest Obama By Shutting America Down
September 19, 2013 by Breaking News
One week after nearly a million patriotic bikers converged on Washington, D.C. for the 12th anniversary of 9/11, a large group of truckers has announced its plans to halt commerce across the nation for next month. The strike is planned as a response to D.C.“corruption that is destroying America,” according to the movement’s Facebook page.
Organizers say that truckers taking part in the strike will not haul freight for three days, beginning Oct. 11. A social media campaign launched earlier this week has already garnered tens of thousands of supporters.
The event is set to include a convoy to the nation’s capital, and early feedback shows that many drivers are eager to join the movement.
Photos of trucks and drivers planning to take part in the event are consistently being posted to the Facebook page,“Truckers to Shut Down America,” and many who cannot join are pledging to keep their rigs parked during the strike.
If successful, the strike could result in significant gridlock — both on the streets of Washington, D.C. and between points of delivery throughout the nation.
According to the movement’s social media administrators, the three-day strike hopes to accomplish three specific goals. In addition to interrupting truck deliveries and engaging in the trucker convoy, organizers hope to elicit support from the general population.
Calling for a general strike among American citizens of all stripes, the final objective is “No shopping. No paying bills. No using money for three days.”
Unquestionably a lofty goal, a large number of Facebook users seem inclined to take part.
“Thank you Truckers for speaking for all of us,” wrote one supporter.
Many contend that any initial sting from missed deliveries is a small price to pay if the federal government actually hears the message.
“I can survive just fine for 30 days or however long it takes to restock after the shutdown,” another poster stated.
It remains to be seen whether this movement will succeed in opening the eyes of those in Washington or be largely ignored (a la the 9/11 biker rally.) One fact is indisputable, though: millions of Americans — bikers, truckers, and everyone in between — are fed up with the status quo in the federal government and are prepared to go to great lengths to preserve this great nation for future generations.
Public rallies against our corrupt leaders are becoming a common occurrence, and this planned strike will surely not be the last such outcry. Barack Obama made good on his 2008 campaign promise of bringing change to America. Grassroots outrage among patriotic Americans is the first step toward finally changing the nation back.
Photo credit: jack satta (fnb)(Creative Commons
Western Center for Journalism
``````````
Ooopsi ...
'out forgot the link again -AL
Here's the link ...
http://www.westernjournalism.com/1-million-tr...
What is it that the truckers want?
No pay?
All of us are hard workers.
Do they enjoy the beautiful land that they see
while driving through America getting their paycheck.
They scare us on the road.
The trains can haul goods without them.
The bikers here collect toys every year at Christmas for
the kids that do not have any.
Maybe they just need a vacation.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Hesitate to ask - but when did I say your English was poor or that you didn't comprehend the written word?
Oh - I see - you were just paraphrasing and surely no one read that as a direct quote.
Yes - we know how proud you are of your ability to use "stealth vulgarity". It is certainly much classier than Rouge's cigar comments
You write :

"but when did I say your English was poor or that you didn't comprehend the written word?"

How about ?

To borrow a "trademarked signature"

LMAO!

By the way moron. Try Topix FAQ ( because you don't merit a personal reply from Topix to a question they've received thousands of times). I posted it twice for you (but of course they publish their answers in English so that may explain your continued confusion). Romper can't delete his posts.

"I posted it twice for you (but of course they publish their answers in English so that may explain your continued confusion). "

==========

Close enough? And notice, I don't amend or change or edit your posts.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You definitely are NOT a Canadian moron. Or even an American moron. How about "just a simple goofy-type moron"?

You remind me so much of LRS. You keep getting up off that canvas, groggy, punch-drunk, but you somehow manage to get up. For that, kudos. But the question is, how often can you be knocked down and keep getting up?

Oh, I don't know what happened with my last post, guess I forgot, but meant to type the Larousse (the dictionary, remember?) definition of "CON", the second one :

LAROUSSE

CON : Sexe de la femme .

I'm available if you need a translation.
So you're not going to defend your "racism" "KKK" claims? More avoidance.

("Avoiding is lying"). Well that does make you the biggest liar on this thread, doesn't it?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Already addressed your edit claim. Are you avoiding?
Avoiding what? Sounds like a LRS response "I've already addressed your claim". Yes, in a very sliding way.

Try this :

Have you in any way amended, edited, changed or altered my posts?

(YES)

(NO)

Simple enough?

If you're going to imitate someone else's responses, choose other than LRS. What's this attraction to him? Wannabe? Wow.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

<quoted text>You write :

"but when did I say your English was poor or that you didn't comprehend the written word?"

How about ?

LMAO!

By the way moron. Try Topix FAQ ( because you don't merit a personal reply from Topix to a question they've received thousands of times). I posted it twice for you (but of course they publish their answers in English so that may explain your continued confusion). Romper can't delete his posts.

"I posted it twice for you (but of course they publish their answers in English so that may explain your continued confusion). "

==========

I never denied that I've said - repeatedly - that you obviously don't comprehend English. You prove it again with this post.....

Which also explains why it took you more than a month to comprehend the very simple answer supplied by Topix "users can't delete their posts"
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

<quoted text>Avoiding what? Sounds like a LRS response "I've already addressed your claim". Yes, in a very sliding way.

Try this :

Have you in any way amended, edited, changed or altered my posts?

(YES)

(NO)

Simple enough?

If you're going to imitate someone else's responses, choose other than LRS. What's this attraction to him? Wannabe? Wow.
Not my fault you can't comprehend English
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>I do not believe that I ever edited your posts.(Although i may have re "real carriers"). Certainly nothing in thus exchange. I have truncated to save space (never intending to affect the meaning)- If that gets your panties in a wad then that's your problem. When I paraphrase your pathetic whining those ARE NOT your posts, nor does anyone except you pretend that they are.

You ranted for days, crying a out non existent posts and accusing me of deleting them. You were wrong - or to put it in Jercque-speak YOU LIED
Bump. This is more of a response than you deserve Jercque - but your inability to comprehend it is not my problem
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

<quoted text>
You write :
How about ?
LMAO!
==========
Why don't you quit being an annoying lil pryck? Are you even capable of that? You do remember why I'm here, right? LMAO!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you quit being an annoying lil pryck? Are you even capable of that? You do remember why I'm here, right? LMAO!
I'm beginning to think we've far exceeded what Jercque is capable of.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my fault you can't comprehend English
OMG, you cannot answer a simple YES or NO. And again, out you come wth "you can't comprehend English". Will you be denying you never said that tomorrow? Like you just did.? I see you have no comment on that.

Indeed, you're backed into a corner. Instead of simply confirming with a YES that you altered my posts, which I and everyone can see, you avoid, again , in a very LRS way. What is it, again, with this magnetism, that hold he has on you?

You know, true CONservatives are like skunks. They smell okay, they take a stab at culture, sophistication, and then you rile them, and presto, the true nature reveals itself, yes, the STINK. I must say, your "coming out" didn't take very long.

Again, did you in any way alter, amend, change my posts in any way?

(YES)

(NO)

Will you lie again by omission by avoiding the question?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Jacques,
We are numb to the violence and it no longer phases us in the least.
You should see all of man's inhumanity to man that comes through the ER and never makes the news.
Your heart would turn to stone too.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Bump. This is more of a response than you deserve Jercque - but your inability to comprehend it is not my problem
How can you lie like that? The "K" in conservative, the "Shut up". I've never used one single K. in conservative nor have I ever used the expression "Shut up".

Did you ever amend, change, alter any of my posts? Did you ever add "K" to CONservative and "Shut up" to my posts?

(YES)

(NO)

And no, you never deliberately deleted words in order to change the meaning of a sentence...like you did today? Nooooo, not you

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you quit being an annoying lil pryck? Are you even capable of that? You do remember why I'm here, right? LMAO!
Hmmm, responding for LTR now. Wow, he'll sure be grateful, count on it. Maybe he'll bring you a gift-wrapped box of pork rinds.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

<quoted text>
Hmmm, responding for LTR now. Wow, he'll sure be grateful, count on it. Maybe he'll bring you a gift-wrapped box of pork rinds.
Avoiding, are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 151,861 - 151,880 of173,651
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••