BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 191846 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171369 Sep 12, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dumbazz would like it. Pathological liar! I know several of your other names, 100% verified! And you know what? You're FOS, Path! You're nothing more than an irrelevant pile of dogshyt which Twinkie fell in face first! You two tweeners are jokes. LMAO! Sad and pathetic but true. LMAO!
<quoted text>
Still awaiting those names. I gave YOU Dale, what do YOU have for me? Please put up, I can't wait to see who I am, and have a good hearty laugh.
Just listen for the dinner bell, then come a runnin'! You're now at 0 - 311. LMAO! You know, for someone who claims they only have one moniker, you seem very interested in finding out what other names I know of. Why would anyone with just one moniker give this the time of day? Hmmm? hahaha Psst, hey genius, you're about to out yourself!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171370 Sep 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>Question for you Rouge. How many Counter-parade organizers are stupid enough to write in "drown out Romper and the rest if the bigots at the KKK rally" as the intended purpose of their event?

Hint - none of them.(At least none who expect their permit to be approved)
.... rest of the bigots ...

Gotta keep the typing cops happy
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171371 Sep 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Question for you Rouge. How many Counter-parade organizers are stupid enough to write in "drown out Romper and the rest if the bigots at the KKK rally" as the intended purpose of their event?
Hint - none of them.(At least none who expect their permit to be approved)
Yea, being honest is a terrible thing to you, isn't it? Screw the Muslims.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171372 Sep 12, 2013
And, screw anyone supporting them.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#171373 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Rogue and his birther clan are just plain idiots. Instead of seeing something positive on so few Moslems protesting, he must mean that it's a bad thing that most American Moslems are moderates and did not show up. With Rogue, it's always a win-win situation for him, and lose-lose for the other guys. Had many Moslems shown up, he would've used the same words to criticize the great number of demonstrators. Go figure.
For Scrutiny : Oh, on welby, and Masons, sorry, had not read his rant, so I was off subject.
Do you know what they said at their rally? I do!!!

Location hidden

#171374 Sep 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Blathered like a Tru Patriot.
Blathered like a Tru Anti-Patriot.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171375 Sep 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, being honest is a terrible thing to you, isn't it? Screw the Muslims.
I never doubted that your bigotry was honest and genuine. And of all the things that I find sad and pathetic about you, the fact that you are honest about your hatred is not one of them

Location hidden

#171376 Sep 12, 2013
bassledam wrote:
youtube.com/watc... k …
he should be executed
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasting 40 seconds of someones life should not be punishable by death.
I am sure the shame his family feels is punishment enough.
Do not feed the Trolls!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171377 Sep 12, 2013
Dumbass Bigot files for a demolition permit indicating that he intends to blow up a Mosque. Shockingly (at least it seems to surprise to Faux News and Rouge) hIs permit is denied and he is visited by ATF agents

LTR laughs at the fool

Romper whines about how unfair it is - the guy was just being honest!

Location hidden

#171378 Sep 12, 2013
Russian Paper:“Once Drug Addict Obama Cannot Fight Against Vladimir Putin” 12 September 2013

How many people could ever have thought of Barack Obama making a statement that he was going to send missiles into any country, much less Syria? Then we have to ask why has he gone from a roaring lion to a paper tiger? Obama was going to attack first and ask questions later, he was drawing the line in the sand, yet when time came and that line was allegedly crossed, like a school yard bully, he says “That was the world’s red line, I never did that!” Now that we have seen the United States snickered at and in some places laughed at like the Rodeo Clown Obama and his friends demeaned, we see a man that is lost and has no way out. Just what does Russia think of him? They laugh as if Obama is the clown, and he is not in any sort of rodeo! Should anyone wonder just what some, if not all the people of Russia and maybe the world, think of Obama right now? All we have to do is look at recent articles about Obama in the Pravda paper, which is a Russian publication.
The following commentary comes from just one of many articles popping up all over Russia and the world especially after Obama drew the “red line,” then another and then another! The following words are from Xavier Lerma:
Even though the US thinks they are in charge of humanity the reality is they are not. In their imaginary world the toothless media supports their spit ball shooting president. They actually think their words are supreme and final. Kerry and McCain keep dancing in a parade trying to influence a congress which is neither conservative nor moral but nevertheless war weary. The once drug addict now US leader cannot fight against Vladimir Putin who brought Russia from poverty in the 90&#8242;s to a more stable economy today. Obama’s buffoonery selling the war against Syria has hit a wall thanks to President Putin’s firm stance and leadership. Focusing on war instead of a trillion dollar debt, Obama’s forte is to spread chaos not only in America but in the world. Like a fire bug his wake has left North Africa burning and he now supports terrorists the US once fought against. Bush once said that when Obama got into office that Barry would have to do the same and continue fighting in the Middle East.“Mr. I’ll bring home the troops next summer” has broken that promise and kept his “YES WE CAN start more wars” pledge. As they say in America,“he’s Bush on steroids”.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171380 Sep 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know what they said at their rally? I do!!!
Do you know what the Birfoons said at their rally? Oh - that's right - not a thing because no one showed.(Not even the "organizer")

Q: if a Birfoon scheduled a rally and no one attended was it still a giant waste of time?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171381 Sep 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So Romper is an illiterate hate monger. Well we already knew that
Hate monger? No, I just prefer not to live with people that are taught to kill me. Call me selfish! Dumbshyt

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#171382 Sep 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what they said at their rally? I do!!!
I don't, but how many were there? Does that number represent the bulk of U.S. Moslems?

If you're referring to the Hell's Angels, does it matter what they said^ They're scum.

Ottawa

#171383 Sep 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blathered like a Tru Anti-Patriot.
Anyone that has to shout "I'm a patriot" over the rooftops is NOT a patriot. Real patriots act, they don't go around pounding their chests.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171384 Sep 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I never doubted that your bigotry was honest and genuine. And of all the things that I find sad and pathetic about you, the fact that you are honest about your hatred is not one of them
Why do you think I, or anyone else, cares what you think? You're another just another frickin' apologist, LTR. Muslims and Christians are not going to get along anywhere. Since this is my homeland, they need to carry their azzes. Does that offend you? If so, why? If, not liking people who hate us is bigotry, then so be it. Just another DIM that wouldn't know he was in a war until he took one in the head. You get no mulligans! Stick it, Mr. Apologist!

Ottawa

#171385 Sep 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Russian Paper:“Once Drug Addict Obama Cannot Fight Against Vladimir Putin” 12 September 2013
How many people could ever have thought of Barack Obama making a statement that he was going to send missiles into any country, much less Syria? Then we have to ask why has he gone from a roaring lion to a paper tiger? Obama was going to attack first and ask questions later, he was drawing the line in the sand, yet when time came and that line was allegedly crossed, like a school yard bully, he says “That was the world’s red line, I never did that!” Now that we have seen the United States snickered at and in some places laughed at like the Rodeo Clown Obama and his friends demeaned, we see a man that is lost and has no way out. Just what does Russia think of him? They laugh as if Obama is the clown, and he is not in any sort of rodeo! Should anyone wonder just what some, if not all the people of Russia and maybe the world, think of Obama right now? All we have to do is look at recent articles about Obama in the Pravda paper, which is a Russian publication.
The following commentary comes from just one of many articles popping up all over Russia and the world especially after Obama drew the “red line,” then another and then another! The following words are from Xavier Lerma:
<quoted text>
Never thought it would have been possible, but you have just outdone American commie Lady. Talk about treason ! Quoting the adversary's media against your president, and what's more amazing, is that you have no idea what went on behind the scenes when Putin and Obama met, and how perhaps the threat of an imminent attack may have brought Hassad to open up his gas hideouts. But never mind that, no matter what it looks like, you can always quote the allied media when they criticize Obama , and don't forget, they do it in a respectful way, which the Russians don't, you do NOT side with the Russians against your country, your president. Good thing you were just a toddler when Hitler was dictator, as it's a sure thing you would have inveighed against FDR via German Goebbels-controlled media. Shame on you. Now go hide behind the flag, soil it, blaspheme it.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#171386 Sep 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think I, or anyone else, cares what you think? You're another just another frickin' apologist, LTR. Muslims and Christians are not going to get along anywhere. Since this is my homeland, they need to carry their azzes. Does that offend you? If so, why? If, not liking people who hate us is bigotry, then so be it. Just another DIM that wouldn't know he was in a war until he took one in the head. You get no mulligans! Stick it, Mr. Apologist!
Justify Deny. Justify. Deny.

Do not rinse. Just repeat over and over.

Sorry Romper. You choose to be ignorant. I choose to laugh at you. Welcome to a Free Country!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171387 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't, but how many were there? Does that number represent the bulk of U.S. Moslems?
If you're referring to the Hell's Angels, does it matter what they said^ They're scum.
Odd, I don't fear the Hell's Angels but I do fear Muslims in MY country! Screw you sympathizers. Move!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171388 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Anyone that has to shout "I'm a patriot" over the rooftops is NOT a patriot. Real patriots act, they don't go around pounding their chests.
Act? You mean like a motorcycle rally to drown out the Islamic garbage?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#171389 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Never thought it would have been possible, but you have just outdone American commie Lady. Talk about treason ! Quoting the adversary's media against your president, and what's more amazing, is that you have no idea what went on behind the scenes when Putin and Obama met, and how perhaps the threat of an imminent attack may have brought Hassad to open up his gas hideouts. But never mind that, no matter what it looks like, you can always quote the allied media when they criticize Obama , and don't forget, they do it in a respectful way, which the Russians don't, you do NOT side with the Russians against your country, your president. Good thing you were just a toddler when Hitler was dictator, as it's a sure thing you would have inveighed against FDR via German Goebbels-controlled media. Shame on you. Now go hide behind the flag, soil it, blaspheme it.
Tissue? Take a hike Mr. Buttinski! What a disgrace you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz: 'Voters Would Be Astonished' To Know ... 12 min Go Blue Forever 6
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 12 min Wondering 369
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min dirtclod 168,504
News Donald Trump may have to sue NBC, says Donald T... 13 min wild child 1
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 13 min PolakPotrafi 1,819
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min American Lady 332,305
News Justice Department: Ferguson police response vi... 14 min Go Blue Forever 2
News Mainstream Right-Wingers, Don't Even Start With... 26 min Chicagoan by Birth 413
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min RealDave 1,250,163
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 39 min Wondering 77
More from around the web