BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 216902 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168538 Aug 22, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S.: Congrats. You got "you're" right. Or was it just dumb luck?
No, no, no Path. Dumb luck is how you were conceived. psycho
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168539 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
he assumed, he assumed. So he assumed. They all assume, and most stock brokers and economists get it wrong every time.
As do you! 0 - 300! LMAO!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168540 Aug 22, 2013
Covert Stealth Ops wrote:
<quoted text>perhaps education will help.
Unemployment rates are not based on those who are out of work but based on those seeking works. That said, unemployment always goes down in July and August due to vacation and time with kids and not seeking employment.
Try again, on Sept and Oct. Don't wait until Dec. You know, temporary Christmas numbers. Obama tried this and a lot of you ninnyhammers bought it.
We know who you are. DAB LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168541 Aug 22, 2013
Old Fuddy Duddy wrote:
I think I understand ObamaCare now!?!
http://www.jec.senate.gov/republicans/public/...
I read earlier they were changing the name to OComaCare.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168542 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Can we be apprised as to the origin of those numbers?
I'm sorry, that is insider information only. Please try another country. Thanks.
Grand Birther

Fairfax, VA

#168543 Aug 22, 2013
Grand Birther

Fairfax, VA

#168544 Aug 22, 2013
Birfoon Update

Birfoons: 0
US Constitution: 207

LOLOLOLOLOL

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#168545 Aug 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no Path. Dumb luck is how you were conceived. psycho
And bad luck would be your botched abortion. Bad luck for you, your mom, whoever your daddy is, your family, acquaintances and the whole United States of America.

How it must suck to be so unwanted.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#168546 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
What was the total population then and now? I'll tell you. When Obama took over, population was 305 million. Today, it's 316 million. Why don't you try reconciling those population numbers with today's and then's unemployment? Why, also, don't you remind everyone that at the end of 2009, unemployment was over 10.5%? Surely, you're not gonna be birther enough to blame Obama for that? Why don't you also tell us all that the whole world is in recession and unemployment's up all over? Why don't you tell us why the U.S. should be different? Why don't you finally tell us whose administration is at the root of this worldwide disastrous burst bubble that is easily traceable to 2007-08?
Obama's answer to the unemployment numbers is to let 50 million more illegal aliens come to the United States to attempt to take the few jobs that are available? The root of the present unemployment disaster can be traced to the November 2006 election and the Democrat National Convention in 2008. Most of the problems in the United States became multiplied directly because of those two events.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168547 Aug 22, 2013
Now, this is interesting.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/27/obam...

Scroll down for image of BC. Notice the date at the bottom, April 25, 2011. Now, notice the title of this document, "Certificate".

From Hawaii.gov

Although original birth certificates (Certificates ofLive Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.

Hmmm, O's says "Certificate" even though you can no longer get a "Certificate", only a "Certification". April 25, 2011 - now how can that be? A computer printout means someone had to tell the computer what to print, which opens up all kinds of doors!

Ottawa

#168548 Aug 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, that is insider information only. Please try another country. Thanks.
Ha ha, LMAO,(LRS tm reg'd). Confounded again, can't answer. Justice ha ha aka dale LRS gives labour statistics for August 2013 on August 22! Asked to explain, he answers "I'm sorry, that is insider information only".

Sorry, I keep saying "how it must suck to be you". It's just not sufficient. Does not do you justice. There MUST be another definition, another appellation for the likes of you that is way below "sucking". Should we have a naming contest?

We'd have prizes.

First prize : one night with LRS
Second prize : two nights with LRS
Third prize : a threesome with LRS and Rogue

LMAO (LRs tm reg'd).

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#168549 Aug 22, 2013
JesusTapDancingChrist wrote:
<quoted text>
NowTheEndBegins?
Really?
I mean Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally?
You really went to the very end of the internet to find that site didn't you?
When you have to scour the ends of the whole internet to find the craziest website your crazy demented mind can find, all because the usual crazy sites just aren't crazy enough to fill your crazy lust for hate anymore, that's when you know you've completely lost it, forcing like minded people such as myself to write a run on sentence sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo long that under any other circumstances it would just seem crazy.
Moral of the story... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pPGh30JWNmMXX
I know, right?

When you judge a guy who is supposed to be the leader of the free world as lacking because he DOES NOT believe in the invisible man...

Who has the real issues?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168550 Aug 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Birfoon Update
LOLOLOLOLOL
Gum-Flapper Update:

Barfer Girks is now 0 - 500,000 at sucessfully landing his lard azz on the toilet without breaking it.

Barfer - 0
Toilets - 500,000
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168551 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Ha ha, LMAO,(LRS tm reg'd). Confounded again, can't answer. Justice ha ha aka dale LRS gives labour statistics for August 2013 on August 22! Asked to explain, he answers "I'm sorry, that is insider information only".
Sorry, I keep saying "how it must suck to be you". It's just not sufficient. Does not do you justice. There MUST be another definition, another appellation for the likes of you that is way below "sucking". Should we have a naming contest?
We'd have prizes.
First prize : one night with LRS
Second prize : two nights with LRS
Third prize : a threesome with LRS and Rogue
LMAO (LRs tm reg'd).
Let the bidding begin at $5,000 a night! Go....

waa, waa, waa oh how it must suck waa, waa, waa

Ottawa

#168552 Aug 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Birfoon Update
LOLOLOLOLOL
Sorry, but I believe it's more like 209 or 210. let's ask birthers, as they are proud of that number. They think they're leading 209 to 0 and that Romney is President. As Taitz said, not one of those 209 judges is honest.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#168553 Aug 22, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yet another idiotic post. The tickets were free so people were trying to make money by selling them: "Hawkers – many camping out overnight or waiting in what some called “a mile-long line” Tuesday afternoon to pick up free passes for the president’s visit and speech Thursday at UB’s Alumni Arena on the North Campus in Amherst – were seeking between $75 to $500 each on Craigslist late Tuesday." http://www.buffalonews.com/feed/line-already-...
What's it like not being able to think for yourself? Is there medication for that? If so, maybe Obamacare can help you obtain some.
Who am I, and why are you still here?
You do KNOW, right?

Do you realize we are in the 5th year with no definitive proof that Obama was born in Hawaii?

SHEEPLE must be feeling so proud, Huh?

A forged document can only contain phony facts!
A forged document is an illegal document, no matter what it reports as phony facts.
If the facts were true, there would be no need for a forgery.
If the facts were true, one could get a certified copy of the document that would withstand scrutiny.
That Obama has not done!

Let's have a dialogue based on facts about the subject of this thread.
I have two questions.

Tell us, how can you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You can't!
What is the only thing that a fraudulent document proves?
It proves that fraud has been committed!

Yes, we are all laughing at the STUPID SHEEPLE!

Ottawa

#168554 Aug 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Gum-Flapper Update:
Barfer Girks is now 0 - 500,000 at sucessfully landing his lard azz on the toilet without breaking it.
Barfer - 0
Toilets - 500,000
LRS must like me more than you, real Grand Birther. With him, I am only 0-300. Look at you. Half a million. Should I be flattered, should I laugh or cry?

Did you know, real GB, that LRS once had a Genie grant him a wish? Yessir , he sure did. He had just found this old beer bottle, was trying to suck the last drop out, and whoosh, out comes this genie who grants him one wish. LRS thinks it over. And over and over and finally, says : "Dumbazzbastard butt flapper genie, I want to stare at beautiful women's genitals and butt for the rest of my life. "Wish granted", replied the genie, a tad irked with the dumbazzbastard butt flapper insult, "there you go", and so LRS was reborn as a TOILET.(anon)

That could explain your 500,000 misses, real GB. He wants women's butts and genitals.
Basement President Romney

Chicago, IL

#168555 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
They think they're leading 209 to 0 and that Romney is President.
I am the President in the tax free haven of the United Basements of Tagg. This has been comfirmed by Rassmutant and Faillup.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168556 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
LRS must like me more than you, real Grand Birther. With him, I am only 0-300. Look at you. Half a million. Should I be flattered, should I laugh or cry?
Did you know, real GB, that LRS once had a Genie grant him a wish? Yessir , he sure did. He had just found this old beer bottle, was trying to suck the last drop out, and whoosh, out comes this genie who grants him one wish. LRS thinks it over. And over and over and finally, says : "Dumbazzbastard butt flapper genie, I want to stare at beautiful women's genitals and butt for the rest of my life. "Wish granted", replied the genie, a tad irked with the dumbazzbastard butt flapper insult, "there you go", and so LRS was reborn as a TOILET.(anon)
That could explain your 500,000 misses, real GB. He wants women's butts and genitals.
He takes more dumps on a daily basis than you falsely accusing posters of being someone else. Pretty simple math, for most!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#168557 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I believe it's more like 209 or 210. let's ask birthers, as they are proud of that number. They think they're leading 209 to 0 and that Romney is President. As Taitz said, not one of those 209 judges is honest.
You silly psycho, you! Leading or winning is what Alabama did to Notre Lame!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,395,891
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Uncle Tab 228,697
News Boston Globe's front page: AR-15, 'Make It Stop' 3 min WeTheSheeple 481
News Columbus veteran, ousted for sexual orientation... 4 min Pierre 3
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 min Just Think 13,142
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 5 min Rose_NoHo 40
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 5 min Sheriff Joe 529 1,223
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 1 hr serfs up 1,379
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 388,278
More from around the web