BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
truman

Boise, ID

#155792 May 15, 2013
I think it is wrong for anyone to use a Tax Payer supported part of our Government and subvert its intention of serving the American People as a whole and use it instead for a Selfish Partisan Agenda.
Of course that definition fits House Repubs just as well as it fits the IRS in this instance.
The Right really doesnt seem to realize their Cloying Self Pity and Faux Moral Outrage lacks any shred of credibilty after the last 4-1/2 years.
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#155793 May 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Hell, your the one that likes to give head, so you must be very proficient in the art of controlling your gums.
More of that deep judicial intellect and homophobic obsession we've come to expect from Dufus and the rest of the Birfoon gaggle

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#155794 May 15, 2013
Now here is another example of Libtardian Logic. There appears to be someone from the CIA leaking information to the Associated Press. So instead of getting the phone records of suspects from the CIA, they target the AP.
It is not a crime to receive information but it is a crime to leak classified information. Instead of targeting the AP, why don't they target the people who were actually suspects in the leaking???
If they accidentally get a conversation between a member of the CIA and a AP reporter, that is a different issue.
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#155795 May 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Well, looks like it is time to fire the alien in the White House and deport his ass back to Kenya, the country of his citizenship.
Gee Dufus. I thought that had been your fantasy for the last 5 years, why is "now the time" any different from 1,700+ days of Dufus Failure?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#155796 May 15, 2013
truman wrote:
I think it is wrong for anyone to use a Tax Payer supported part of our Government and subvert its intention of serving the American People as a whole and use it instead for a Selfish Partisan Agenda.
Of course that definition fits House Repubs just as well as it fits the IRS in this instance.
The Right really doesnt seem to realize their Cloying Self Pity and Faux Moral Outrage lacks any shred of credibilty after the last 4-1/2 years.
Then you should be able to give us an example of a Republican doing that? Remember, Nixon only TALKED about using the IRS to get back at opponents!!!
Why would the target the Billy Graham Foundation? Because they promote traditional hetrosexual marriage???
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#155797 May 15, 2013
Hey Birfoons,

You lost (again)

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/140371340#fu...

I sense a pattern

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155798 May 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's none of those things, Dodo bird. It's the content, or shall we say, body of your posts that suck.
To the flunking 2nd grader : there is a world of difference between agreeing or disagreeing with someone's writings and his/her grammar, syntax, spelling and composition. Or did you not know that? I never agreed much with George Wills, but boy, can he write. Get it now, slug?

Ottawa

#155799 May 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now here is another example of Libtardian Logic. There appears to be someone from the CIA leaking information to the Associated Press. So instead of getting the phone records of suspects from the CIA, they target the AP.
It is not a crime to receive information but it is a crime to leak classified information. Instead of targeting the AP, why don't they target the people who were actually suspects in the leaking???
If they accidentally get a conversation between a member of the CIA and a AP reporter, that is a different issue.
How do you know if they have not targeted CIA phone records?

Ottawa

#155800 May 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Hey Birfoons,
You lost (again)
http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/140371340#fu...
I sense a pattern
Oh no, and birthers has such high hopes. I've lost count. Is this now 0-206?

Damn judge, no doubt a democrat-appointment and an Iranian communist.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155801 May 15, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What is most ironic is that you don't even realise how ignorant you look. Even your birther buddies are embarrassed. You criticize my writing,fair enough. I ask you to show me the errors of my ways and the above is what you come up with, boy? Continue wallowing in it, loser.
Aww, no reply, huh? Giving you the benefit of the doubt, I'll reword it. You have no creative writing in your entire body. Get it, eh? eh? eh? You're such a disgusting little slut! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155802 May 15, 2013
truman wrote:
That describes Obumbler's presidency to a T! No credibility after 4 1/2 years and no progress! Unless you consider raising the national debt progress. Which the Demokrauts apparently do. LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#155803 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>Oh no, and birthers has such high hopes. I've lost count. Is this now 0-206?

Damn judge, no doubt a democrat-appointment and an Iranian communist.
The Birfoon even named the Judge that dismissed his frivolous suit as a defendant in his frivolous appeal. Obviously, much like Lil Romper, he studied at the Dufus Dale school of creative law and gay bashing
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155804 May 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More of that deep judicial intellect and homophobic obsession we've come to expect from Dufus and the rest of the Birfoon gaggle
Kerplunk! Ploop ploop. LMAO! Dirty little rodent.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155805 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
To the flunking 2nd grader : there is a world of difference between agreeing or disagreeing with someone's writings and his/her grammar, syntax, spelling and composition. Or did you not know that? I never agreed much with George Wills, but boy, can he write. Get it now, slug?
Absolutely I get it. You can't write worth a crap! Get it little Shirley? LMAO!
truman

Boise, ID

#155806 May 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That describes Obumbler's presidency to a T! No credibility after 4 1/2 years and no progress! Unless you consider raising the national debt progress. Which the Demokrauts apparently do. LMAO!!!
Oh I suppose YOU could add to the National Debt any faster or with as much panache?
I dont think so my Squidish Southern friend
LMAO!
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#155807 May 15, 2013
Pssssstt. Androgynous Skank - I have bad news from Oily ....

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...

That's right - nothing from Big Joe or Zollo the clown
Learn to Read

Shelbyville, IN

#155808 May 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Kerplunk! Ploop ploop. LMAO! Dirty little rodent.
Now THAT'S creative writing!(For a preschool dropout)
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155809 May 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Now THAT'S creative writing!(For a preschool dropout)
It's obvious you don't get the whole "humor" think either! LMAO! dirty little rodent
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155810 May 15, 2013
*thing
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#155811 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Well said. And I'm sure you had understood that I was not celebrating this long-established custom of countries eavesdropping on their citizens. We're stuck with it. Deplorable as most of these sleuths so to speak have no idea how to handle all that information.
I know where your coming from my friend.

Keep fighting the good fight.

==========

"We can have democracy in this country or we can have great concentrated wealth in the hands of a few, but we cannot have both."

--Louis Brandeis
Supreme Court Justice

"The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."

--Edward Dowling

==========

Howard Zinn on The Uses of History and the War on Terrorism
December 18, 2006 http://tinyurl.com/24m3eg
Howard Zinn is one of this country’s most celebrated historians. His classic work “A People’s History of the United States” changed the way we look at history in America. First published a quarter of a century ago, the book has sold over a million copies and is a phenomenon in the world of publishing–selling more copies each successive year.
http://www.democracynow.org/shows/2006/12/18

The bankruptcy barons
27 January 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/bb9fax
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2009/jan/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Aura Mytha 133,683
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RealDave 1,155,558
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 12 min GOP-FOX-y-Fiends 47
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min the firmament 294,301
Top Dem: Republicans 'rigging the rules' for ne... 13 min barefoot2626 5
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 20 min Enter 116
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 21 min barefoot2626 265
Probe fails to link IRS scandal to White House 52 min Go Blue Forever 16
Booker offers hairstyle advice to Paul 1 hr Hooogle It 2
More from around the web