BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#155154 May 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Where are the apologies you owe the people of the United States of America.
Let's see. British company BP, in cahoots with American Halliburton, intentionally does not repair faulty valve, explosion follows, 11 rig workers are killed, all facts as proven by courts, companies plesd no contest to charges of gross negligence, avoid prison, and huge fines paid for criminal negligence and I, somehow, have to apologize to the American people as represented by BP and Halliburton? The American people, particularly the families of the 11 victims of criminal negligence, are the ones who should receive an apology from those two multinationals. So far as I know, none has been forthcoming. Chapter sadly closed. Justice ha ha Dale? Sick. Pathetically sick.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#155155 May 10, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see. British company BP, in cahoots with American Halliburton, intentionally does not repair faulty valve, explosion follows, 11 rig workers are killed, all facts as proven by courts, companies plesd no contest to charges of gross negligence, avoid prison, and huge fines paid for criminal negligence and I, somehow, have to apologize to the American people as represented by BP and Halliburton? The American people, particularly the families of the 11 victims of criminal negligence, are the ones who should receive an apology from those two multinationals. So far as I know, none has been forthcoming. Chapter sadly closed. Justice ha ha Dale? Sick. Pathetically sick.
Where are the apologies you owe the people of the United States of America???

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#155156 May 10, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Have you ever heard of the pollutant sulfur dioxide?
Conventional wisdom in the scientific community is discovering that the tonnes and tonnes of sulfur dioxide emitted from jet engine exhaust actually has an atmospheric cooling effect by blocking incoming solar radiation, and that without it's unnatural presence global warming would actuallly accelerate at a more rapid pace than is being observed.
How cool is that?
loose
About 90% of all sulfur dioxide is made by ...... mother nature. Volcanoes and wildfires bring the number one cause.
Do you remember the nasty smell around paper mills? That is SO2 from burning pine bark! You see, when pine logs are brought into the paper mills, they were debarked and the bark was burned to provide energy to power the mill but in recent years they have stopped burning pine bark.
Now, not only did pine bark contain a lot of sulfur but it also contained a lot of calcium and while the sulfur is burned off, the calcium is not. It is sold, or given away, to farmers and is used as a fertilizer for green crops.
Oh, where do cows get the calcium to put in their mild? From eating green leafy vegetables (grass). But the problem is that by removing calcium from forrests, the new trees became deficient in calcium. The Libtards blamed acid-rain, sulfur dioxide, when it was actually caused by lack of calcium in the soil. Nowadays many loggers are debarking their logs in the forests which will help keep the calcium in the soil for future trees.
Oh, if you mow your lawn, and bag the clippings, you will need to add calcium (lime) to your fertilizer mix and for the very same reason! And if you buy it in the form of diatomic calcium (pink bank ash).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#155157 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
You really need to apologize for being YOU! LMAO!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#155158 May 10, 2013
Rogue,
I regret to say that yours is a fatalistic approach to an enourmous man-made problem.
You people need to listen to me and bring your love affair with air travel to a peaceful conclusion or else outside forces, beyond any and all control, will do it for you in the not too distant future.
I predict the latter, and not the former, will occur.

Location hidden

#155159 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Then you will have no problem giving us a LINK that will back up your allegation that BP knew the anti-blowout valve was malfunctioning and had time to correct it before the explosion?
We all know the anti-blowout valve failed but I have not seen any evidence that they knew it before the explosion.
Oh, when the valve was recovered the federal government took possession of it and BP was not allowed to examine it which gave Obama total control of the evidence. BP should have been, with the supervision of the manufacturer and OSHA, allowed to examine the valve during the tear-down evaluation.
An example, when an aircraft engine fails it is returned to the manufacturer and with DoT and the airline company, watch the disassembly and examination of the parts. BP was denied this opportunity! WHY???

Location hidden

#155160 May 10, 2013
Oh, I had a friend who bought a Piper Cub and on it's second flight the engine failed due to a broken crankshaft which Continental and DoT decided was most likely cause by a prop strike which would normally require a teardown examination of the engine.
The plane had been sold with a new propeller and the DoT thought the original owner had a prop-strike, replaced the prop but did not get the internal parts of the engine examined.
The former owner agreed to pay for a rebuilt engine but did not admit to have failed in reporting a prop-strike.
Oh, my friend was doing his first night take off and the engine failed at about 500 feet and he was able to land in a farmers field without further damage to the plane. A forced landing at night usually does not go well and you are lucky to walk away from one.

Location hidden

#155161 May 10, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Rogue,
I regret to say that yours is a fatalistic approach to an enourmous man-made problem.
You people need to listen to me and bring your love affair with air travel to a peaceful conclusion or else outside forces, beyond any and all control, will do it for you in the not too distant future.
I predict the latter, and not the former, will occur.
On the global scale, mankind is insignificant. Yes, we can cause local air pollution but that is it! We are like an ant trying to rape and elephant. The elephant won't feel a damn thing!
If we should detonate all of the nuclear bombs on this Earth, within one year the Earth will have returned to 99% of normal!

Location hidden

#155162 May 10, 2013
wojar wrote:
Correction ricin LD50 is about 11 ppb in mice.
<quoted text>
I find it amusing that you would correct yourself for LRS's benefit, as he has absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
Why do you find it odd when someone corrects himself? I did about methane gas and I also gave a link to my correction.
When you correct yourself, you are proving that you have, and you lack, integrity!

Ottawa

#155163 May 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you will have no problem giving us a LINK that will back up your allegation that BP knew the anti-blowout valve was malfunctioning and had time to correct it before the explosion?
We all know the anti-blowout valve failed but I have not seen any evidence that they knew it before the explosion.
Oh, when the valve was recovered the federal government took possession of it and BP was not allowed to examine it which gave Obama total control of the evidence. BP should have been, with the supervision of the manufacturer and OSHA, allowed to examine the valve during the tear-down evaluation.
An example, when an aircraft engine fails it is returned to the manufacturer and with DoT and the airline company, watch the disassembly and examination of the parts. BP was denied this opportunity! WHY???
A link? You? What nerve. I asked you for 3 links yesterday. Still waiting, Mr "I always supply links". Start with Obama saying to military that he cared more about his career than anyone or words to that effect.
As to the BP case, for god's sake it was all over the newspapers and tv. BP pleaded NO CONTEST and paid the biggest ever punitive damages. NO CONTEST is mostly arrived at by consensus and to avoid jail time. So, Obama himself, yes, Obama himself is keeping the faulty valve in his closet.

Ottawa

#155164 May 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
Correction ricin LD50 is about 11 ppb in mice.
<quoted text>
Why do you find it odd when someone corrects himself? I did about methane gas and I also gave a link to my correction.
When you correct yourself, you are proving that you have, and you lack, integrity!
You don't read and understand too well, do you? Best you re-read what I wrote to wojar and the reason for it.

I've made some booboos here, and have always instantly acknowledged it, as opposed to most posters here, including you. In wojar's case, it was not about that at all. Sigh.

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#155165 May 10, 2013
Barrack Obama, President of the United States of America.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#155166 May 10, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything new on that Benghazi beat-down thing GB? Haven’t heard from since you ran off to see if they would be marching Obama off in cuffs. I saw him today just as jolly as ever. Care to clue us in?
http://swampland.time.com/2013/05/08/benghazi...
Rep. Chaffetz: Hillary Clinton must testify again about Benghazi attacks.
If this happens, Obama will be thrown under the bus.
Hillary will not take the blame alone.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#155167 May 10, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
A simple question Grand Birther. What makes you think that there were US troops or armed US personnel anywhere near Benghazi who could have saved the people in the Consulate?

What makes you think that the reason that there were not sufficient armed personnel IN the Consulate was not due to Congressional cutbacks in funding???
Learn to Read

Brownstown, IN

#155168 May 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! Yep, Obastard was born a citizen of his father's nation, get use to it!
Obama however is a Natural Born Citizen of the United States and no amount of Dufus fable pasting can change that

Ottawa

#155169 May 10, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama however is a Natural Born Citizen of the United States and no amount of Dufus fable pasting can change that
True, but never underestimate birther hate as the greatest motivator, LTR.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#155170 May 10, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Now how can I be wrong, that would be calling the Constitution wrong, sorry the Constitution is the law of the land which has jurisdiction over all three branches of the government and can only be changed by an amendment.
Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation, which makes him ineligible for citizenship in the USA, unless he be naturalized and that has not happened.
The Constitution IS the law of the land. However, it does not say what YOU think. It says what the Wong Kim Ark Supreme Court decision says, which is that every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born US Citizen. Neither that decision or any other has ever said that the meaning of Natural Born Citizen is affected by the citizenship of a parent or of both parents. EVERY means every---every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born Citizen.

"Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are “natural born citizens” and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are “natural born citizens” eligible to serve as President …”—- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]

Hollander v. McCain (New Hampshire 2008) ruling:“Those born “in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof,” U.S. Const., amend. XIV, have been considered American citizens under American law in effect since the time of the founding, United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 674-75 (1898), and thus eligible for the presidency,

Tisdale v. Obama (Virginia federal court 2012) ruling:“It is well settled that those born in the United States are considered natural born citizens.”

Purpura v. Obama (New Jersey 2012) ruling:“No court, federal, state or administrative, has accepted the challengers’ position that Mr. Obama is not a “natural born Citizen” due to the acknowledged fact that his father was born in Kenya and was a British citizen by virtue of the then applicable British Nationality Act. Nor has the fact that Obama had, or may have had, dual citizenship at the time of his birth and thereafter been held to deny him the status of natural born. It is unnecessary to reinvent the wheel here.… The petitioners’ legal position on this issue, however well intentioned, has no merit in law. Thus, accepting for the point of this issue that Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii, he is a ‘natural born Citizen’ regardless of the status of his father.”

Voeltz v. Obama (Florida 2012) ruling:“However, the United States Supreme Court has concluded that ‘[e]very person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, becomes at once a citizen of the United States.‘Other courts that have considered the issue in the context of challenges to the qualifications of candidates for the office of President of the United States have come to the same conclusion.[The judge cites Hollander and Ankeny]

Allen v. Obama (Arizona 2012) ruling:“Most importantly, Arizona courts are bound by United States Supreme Court precedent in construing the United States Constitution, Arizona v. Jay J. Garfield Bldg. Co., 39 Ariz. 45, 54, 3 P.2d 983, 986(1931), and this precedent fully supports that President Obama is a natural born citizen under the Constitution and thus qualified to hold the office of President.… Contrary to Plaintiff’s assertion, Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162 (1874), does not hold otherwise.”
Learn to Read

Brownstown, IN

#155171 May 10, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>The Constitution IS the law of the land. However, it does not say what YOU think. It says what the Wong Kim Ark Supreme Court decision says, which is that every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born US Citizen. Neither that decision or any other has ever said that the meaning of Natural Born Citizen is affected by the citizenship of a parent or of both parents. EVERY means every---every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born Citizen.

.”
The Constitution also says that SCOTUS (and not Dufus Dale) is charged with resolving disputes as to interpretation and meaning. Of course Dufus's crayola edition omits that part

Location hidden

#155173 May 10, 2013
Ah, now we know how ABC found out that James Holmes was a member of the Colorado TEA Party. The IRS had unlawfully obtained a list of it's members And then gave that list to a few 'trusted' members of the Lame Stream Media!!!
That's right. The IRS had targeted "TEA Party" and "Patriot" groups for 'investigations' which made at least TWO violations of our Constitution!

IRS Apologizes for Targeting Conservative Groups
Posted on May 10, 2013

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/05/irs-apolo...

Location hidden

#155174 May 10, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and Admiral Mullen and Ambassador Pickering have refused to testify before the House committee investigating the Benghazi embassy attack. Are they afraid to testify how they did THEIR investigation? Why did they not interview Sec. Clinton?
Now I learned something along time ago that someone investigating himself, will get the answers he WANTS and the last thing Hillary wants is the truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min this ones for you 158,641
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min anonymous 120,742
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min VOT GOP 1,124,817
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 14 min antenoa 6,607
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 26 min Brian_G 269,550
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Earthling-1 47,479
Walter Harold Marlin 4 President (Oct '08) 40 min Join n join n hey 312
Ebola commentary desperately needs clarification 6 hr Even Steven 44
Romney Leads Scattered 2016 GOP Field, Clinton ... 6 hr Cheech the Conser... 39

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE