1. Can you read? Where does it say in http://www.nytimes.com/1994/11/05/us/murdered... or by Gelles that more mothers kill their children than fathers. Article goes on to say that both parents conspire to do so. Anyhow, and again I reiterate, your misogynism makes you jump to conclusions that are just not there. Again, I ask you to prove, and link http://www.nytimes.com/1994/11/05/us/murdered... is NO proof, that more mothers kill their children than father. Do you know, btw, whas post-partum is, Rogue? Men don't suffer from that.<quoted text>
Richard J. Gelles, a professor of sociology and psychology at the University of Rhode Island who is an expert on family violence, says the National Committee to Prevent Child Abuse estimates that 700 mothers kill their children each year. But only 50 or so fabricate tales of abductions, he said, citing figures from the National Center on Missing and Exploited Children in Washington.
As far as Chinese, and other Asians and Europeans, crossing our borders illegally without a visa, cross in from Canada whereas most Hispanics cross in from our Southern Border. That is just the way it is!
About 70% of all border jumpers are Hispanic and the other 30% are non-Hispanics. Sure the Hispanics get most of the press coverage but only because it is a RACIAL issue for Liberals to push. The 20% who are from Europe are not an issue for Liberals as they are mostly ...... white people.
2. More outlandish bullsh*t from you. You still have not shown that Chinese nationals cross over to the US from Canada illegally. Let's have it or just admit you were fabricating again. It's simple. Just say "I made it up".