BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,697)

Showing posts 133,921 - 133,940 of167,464
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Obumbler just can't be trusted by anyone!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/21/o...
Well, well, LRS,what is this? Speak to your birther pal Rogue who maintains in a panic-ridden way that Obama is depleting the military.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
<quoted text>Ive read his books and frankly,Frank I dont see how you could come away with those conclusions.
Your falling into a very common Conceit the Right indulges in frequently:If your beleifs and values dont line up with say Glenn Beck you 'Dont Love This Country'
Who appointed you or any other Right Winger the Final Authority on what constitutes one's love for his country?
Truman there is no use talking to those brain dead birthers. They think President Obama was no born in the U.S They think he hates this county and no mater what you say or anyone else says.

In their brain damaged minds he wasn't born in this county and he hates it

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Many Interesting Posts ...
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/
Do you really think that any non-birther or nutty tea partyer with a sane mind would click on http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/ ?

LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Be Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already pointed it out. Both forms of BC, new paper announcements, rival party's cabinet that is bitter from the treatment of Liberal d!cks that dragged her name and record through the mud because they couldn't win on the merits of their polices, etc etc etc.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter graduated from Menehune College, Wheeler AFB in 1977.
Just in case you did not know, a Menehune is an Hawaiian Leprechaun, and Menehune College is/was a preschool that my daughter attended when she was 3, 4 and 5 years old.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

YepperZ ...
WORD is getting around :)

BECK TO OBAMA: COME CLEAN ON BOMBING, OR ELSE
Threatens to 'expose' secret of marathon attack if administration doesn't confess

Reuters further reported President Obama met with Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal last week, noting “the meeting was not on Obama’s public schedule.”

After that meeting was mentioned, Emerson told Hannity,“That’s very interesting because this is the way things are done with Saudi Arabia. You don’t arrest their citizens. You deport them, because they don’t want them to be embarrassed, and that’s the way we appease them.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/beck-to-obama-come...

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/beck-to-obama-come...

RECAP:
REPORT: SAUDI ID'D AS BOMBING SUSPECT
3 dead, nearly 50 injured after bombs rock Boston

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/12-dead-nearly-50-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Truman there is no use talking to those brain dead birthers. They think President Obama was no born in the U.S They think he hates this county and no mater what you say or anyone else says.
In their brain damaged minds he wasn't born in this county and he hates it
And you are not brain damaged?
Sleep well tonight knowing you are protected by the Trident ballistic missile submarines prowling the ocean depths.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
When the newborn has been crying and screaming nonstop from 11PM to 6Am, both parents give up. Get it?
Feed your baby. Give it a bath.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

AMERICANS 'SNAPPING' BY THE MILLIONS
Exclusive: David Kupelian reveals record fear, stress, suicide – and inspired way out

Terrorism. Chaos. Fear of the future. In the age of Obama, America is undergoing a “fundamental transformation”– that much everyone knows.

But what few seem to realize about this transformation is that the sheer stress of living in today’s America is driving tens of millions to the point of illness, depression and self-destruction. Consider the following trends:

Suicide has surpassed car crashes as the leading cause of injury death for Americans. Even more disturbing, in the world’s greatest military, more U.S. soldiers died last year by suicide than in combat;

‘He wants people to snap’

Such a radical change cannot be accomplished while Americans are calm, happy, content and grateful for their blessings. Citizens must be unhappy and stressed out. Indeed, widespread popular discontent has always been the required fuel for leftist transformation.

Just reading a few pages into Saul Alinsky’s notorious “Rules for Radicals,” one encounters repeated confirmation that the very key to radical “change” is keeping the populace angry, encouraging their grievances, stoking their resentments and making sure they are continually upset. That is the primary psychological dynamic of “community organizing”– and America today is led by community-organizer-in-chief Barack Obama, a long-time master practitioner and instructor in Alinsky’s neo-Marxist agitation methods.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/americans-snapping...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How many did you kill in Vietnam alone? How does the number of Viets killed by American miltiary compare to to 9/11 and other massacres. Those terrorists would have to clock a lot of overtime terror to even approximate the Viets killed. And yet, tell me, Rogue, tell me, in what way had the North Vietnamese threatened or attacked the U.S.? Want to start me on Iraq and Afghanistan? How about your fratricide same-religious civil war? 1 million killed. Brothers, sisters. Muslims, as I was saying, sure have their work cut our for them if they want to catch up.
Rogue, killing is killing and it's not right because terrorist acts hurt and kill mostly innocent civilians, not the military. I don't like that damn religion that the Moslems practice. It is nonsensical and only appeals to uneducated people. Mohamad was a murderer, a pedophile and today's disciples are following in his footsteps. Sad. Most Moslems are peaceful, but 1 half of 1 percent of 1.2 billion people is a lot of people if they are terrorists and we have to be on our guard. But we must also not shut them out, big mistake. I'd rather talk uselessly for 10 years with them than have 10 years of massacres. Yes,the Moslems are responsible for 99% of all terrorist attacks. I don't have the answer, but our top people should and it's gotta stop.
Do your homework before posting such ridiculour laughable gibberish.
I didn't kill anyone alone. I used artillery, rockets from Cobras and napalm drop by Skyraiders. Ah the smell of napalm in the morning!
Oh, what I did not only was NOT a crime, they gave me an Air Medal!
And I tell you what, just as soon as the Muslims decide they want to live in peace, we will allow that. It is they who choose their destiny.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi,‘Person Of Interest’ In Boston Bombing, Still Set To Be Deported On Tuesday

More from The Blaze which is currently the best coverage
http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/abdul-rahman...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
YOU of the multitude of monikers, pose that question? Your glass house is cracking, as are you.
Me, of one moniker, LRS. Just as it's always been. You poor SAP! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ah, the distinguished and cultured LRS. Gets pinned down, walloped and sent to the canvas,this time, by "Be Fair" and all he can come up with is his usual ad hominen,(he has nothing), this time, it's "bigazz".
How it must suck to have to resort to ad hominem, to fall back on sex-laden vulgar expressions, and, the best part, to think that those are smart, brilliant and intelligent ripostes.
Just the way you like them, jackfish. Big, thick and wide! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
UT, are you really this immature? You do realize it only makes you look silly, right?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Dah there Poopo, If they showed them the actual bill that makes the fee about $125 for the background check prior to each gun purchase of transfer, would they feel the same way. I can not now give by 41 y/o daughter a gun as a gift even though I know she has had nothing worse that a few speeding tickets!
Oh, now you are back on the forum, will you answer my reply of a few days ago.
You were upset that Fox News would not do a live cover the award ceremony in Israel for Obama but when I asked you why the LSM was not covering the murder trial of Dr. Gaswell. Only AFTER Fox News bashed them did they start to cover this issue even though they are not carrying it on TV. You seem Obama getting a two-cent award is more important than the murder trial of a so called doctor who may have murdered over 200 babies!!!
Care to comment or are you going to turn into a cricket again?
April 19, 2013 3:33 PM
[Dr.]Kermit Gosnell Murder Trial Update: Phila. abortion clinic worker says she saw more than 14 babies born alive
(CBS/AP) PHILADELPHIA - A whistle blowing worker testifying in the murder trial of a Philadelphia abortion provider said Thursday that she saw more than 14 babies born alive at the clinic.
Prosecutors chose 28-year-old Kareema Cross as their final witness before resting their case against Dr. Kermit Gosnell. Cross said she saw more than 10 babies breathe, with their chests moving up and down.
"I thought they were breathing," Cross testified. "He would say they're not really breathing."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575804...
Don’t have a clue what you’re talking about Rogue. My background check cost absolutely nothing. When did they start charging for that? Criminal convictions are no longer public record?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
The Christian Science Monitor? I thought you were better than that.
Let me remind you Pops, in case you don't know....I am too busy working to follow the news as closely as others. Too busy contributing to the welfare of the nation to keep up with warm and fuzzy feel good polls that sample less than 2,000 people nationwide.
loose
You mean you didn’t learn your discounting polls lesson November last Loose? Bet Romney did.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, Wojo and Poopo's guru Nate Siverman has stuck hid finger in the win and says Obama will win.
Nate is fancied by Wojo and Poopo as he poo-poos Rasmussen. I guess we will see within 36 hours who is smarter!!!
NYT Poll Analyst Nate Silver Sees Golden Path for Obama Tuesday Night
As Election Day draws closer, the New York Times's young star poll analyst Nate Silver becomes more and more confident of an Obama win. As of Monday morning, his blog fixed Obama as having a 86.3% chance of winning re-election.
Monday morning Silver posted this on Twitter: "Obama unlikely to win by anything like his post-DNC margins. But Romney has no momentum, Obama's state polling is robust, and time is up."
Headlines encapsulate the flavor of Silver's detailed, into-the-weeds analysis: "Nov. 2: For Romney to Win, State Polls Must Be Statistically Biased."
Silver's Sunday morning post held out virtually no hope for Mitt Romney, seeing Romney's play for Pennsylvania as a desperation move.
That brings us to Pennsylvania -- where the forecast model puts Mr. Obama’s chances at better than 95 percent.
If the national polls show a tie on average, then Mr. Romney will be more of an underdog than you might think, since that is when Mr. Obama’s Electoral College advantages will tend to give him their greatest benefit. In the FiveThirtyEight simulation on Saturday, Mr. Obama won the Electoral College about 80 percent of the time when the national popular vote was tied.
And as it appears so did Rogue.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Poppo
Do you think the Boston Bomber will be Mirandized and tried in open court, or will he be secreted off to Guantanimo Bay, never to be seen or heard from again?
“We’re gonna give him a fair trial then we gonna hang him”

Yes Loose, he will eventually be Mirandized, tried and crucified. He will not be sent to Gitmo.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't kill anyone alone. I used artillery, rockets from Cobras and napalm drop by Skyraiders. Ah the smell of napalm in the morning!
Oh, what I did not only was NOT a crime, they gave me an Air Medal!
And I tell you what, just as soon as the Muslims decide they want to live in peace, we will allow that. It is they who choose their destiny.
I will send a Savior.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Where is Poopo? Almost a week ago he bashed Fox News for not carrying Obama's award ceremony in Israel but when I asked him why the LSM has been ignoring the murder trial of the Century he is (cricket sounds)!
Whaz da matta Poopo? Chicken?!?
Ignoring is a harsh word Rogue. Then too the good doctor is neither the POTUS nor is he representing his country in a foreign land.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/2013/...

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-575795...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/kermit-gos...

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/19/lets-be...

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/susan-mil...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like an admission of being anti-America, to me. Figures!
No - just anti Birfoon play law

Blather on
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! After they saw you, they would probably "laff" their asses off.
I can see it now, "Hey Jim, how in the hell are we going to get this fat ass off the porch."
And the mouse in the basement farts

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 133,921 - 133,940 of167,464
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

179 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,033,106
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min ---Wild Irish Rose--- 218,372
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 4 min mjjcpa 9,648
GM to seek court protection against ignition la... 5 min ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti 3
Racist, rabid-right Republicans 5 min okimar 40
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Hillaryisout 138,553
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min polymath257 105,965
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 9 min Frankie Rizzo 39,654
5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading ... 41 min American_Infidel 1,380
•••
•••
•••
•••