BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,569)

Showing posts 131,361 - 131,380 of174,372
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, decimal point appears valid. I think, rather, someone misinsterpreted the "I" in IQ, in Rogue's case. They never meant "intelligence", they meant "ignorance", in which case, Rogue's IQ (ignoracne quotient) would soar into the stratoshphere, in the 1000s.
Again - move the decimal

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
After re-reading many of the 'birther' posts on this thread and several otehrs it seems that most of tehse folks have completly lost the ability to discern between reality and their own wishful thinking..
The disturbing part is you can almost sense that on some level they KNOW it and dont care.
The birthers are mental unbalanced whack jobs

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Lawsuit on GA emissions dismissed
March 31, 2013 by General Aviation News Staff 3 Comments
The U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia court has dismissed a lawsuit by environmentalist group Friends of the Earth pushing the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to decide whether lead emissions from general aviation aircraft endanger public health and welfare. The court said the issue is not one that it can take up under a provision of the Clean Air Act allowing “citizen suits.”

The ruling has freed the EPA from having to “make an accelerated endangerment finding” on emissions from general aviation aircraft, officials with the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association said.

“This ruling will help to ensure that efforts to find an unleaded replacement fuel will continue in a manner that will guarantee aviation safety,” AOPA officials said in a statement released March 29.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Most wasted money on wildlife research.

There is a new very important government study
on just how intelligent crows are.
The state of California found about 200 dead
crows on its highways, and there was concern
that they may have died from Avian Flu. They
had a Bird Pathologist examined the remains of
all the crows, and he confirmed the problem
was definitely NOT Avian Flu, to everyone's relief.

However, he determined that 98% of the crows
had been killed by impact with trucks, and only
2% were killed by car impact.

The State of California then hired an Ornithological
Behaviorist to determine the disproportionate
percentages for truck versus car kill. The
Ornithological Behaviorist determined the cause
in short order.

When crows eat road kill, they always set-up a
look-out Crow in a nearby tree to warn of
impending danger. His conclusion was that the
lookout crow could say "Cah," but he could not
say "Truck."

Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I stand corrected LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
What does an IQ of 140 mean
wiki.answers.com ›...› Science › Social Sciences › Psychology › IQ
You are classed as a genius if you have a IQ of 140 or more, some say 135 or more. It doesn't really have great real meaning though. It is supposed to mean you ...
Rogue simply makes things up because he's a troll.
Learn to Read

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
He's just doing what 'LRS'does when he transforms himself into 'American Lady'.
You Know:'Silence of the Lambs' tuck job, dress like Sarah Palin then dance in front of the mirror to 'Goodbye Horses'"Would any of you Libtards f*ck me?...Id F*ck me HARD."...then back to the keyboard and Topix....
It is a bit disconcerting.
I love you Jacques from Ottawa™ even when you pretend to be truman.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
The birthers are mental unbalanced whack jobs
And you are sane? Let me guess, you are an atheist and a sexual deviant, bu you think I am unbalanced!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
More on 140 IQ geniuses :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genius
IQ tests
Main article: Intelligence quotient
One usage of the noun "genius" is closely related to the general concept of intelligence. One currently accepted way of attempting to measure one's intelligence is with an IQ test. The label of "genius" for persons of high IQ was popularized by Lewis Terman. He and his colleague Leta Hollingworth suggested different scores as a cut-off for genius in psychometric terms. Terman considered it to be an IQ of 140 on the Stanford Binet, while Hollingworth put it at an IQ of 180.
In addition to the fundamental criticism that intelligence measured in this way is an example of reification and ranking fallacies,[9] the IQ test has also been criticized as having a "cultural bias" in its interpretation despite assurances that these tests are designed to eliminate test bias.[citation needed
When have I ever said I was a genius?
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Was Ashley Judd sabotaged by rival Democrats?
Ashley Judd was forced out of the Kentucky Senate race by Democrats, says an adviser. But, in many ways, the charges he makes sound a lot like typical, sharp-elbowed politics.

By Peter Grier | Christian Science Monitor – 1 hr 35 mins ago

Was Ashley Judd’s Kentucky Senate bid undone by rival Democrats? That’s the charge Judd adviser Jonathan Miller is making today in a piece on The Daily Beast.
Mr. Miller, a former Kentucky state treasurer, writes that Democratic supporters of current Kentucky secretary of state Alison Lundergan Grimes kept up a steady stream of sniping at Ms. Judd via a credulous national mainstream media. Furthermore, some unnamed Democrat circulated a false report that Judd, at a private Louisville dinner, said “I have been raped twice, so I think I can handle Mitch McConnell.”
“I was at that dinner and never heard her say anything remotely like that,” writes Miller.
http://news.yahoo.com/ashley-judd-sabotaged-r...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Earlier this year Dr. Carson addressed the National Prayer Breakfast where he talked about economic without attacking anyone. Now at an Easter service in which Obama attended the priest bashed the the "captains of the religious right". There was a big howl about Dr. Carson yet none about Re. Leon. Can you say hypocrite.
Now, before you bash me, show us what Dr. Ben Carson said at the Prayer Breakfast that attacked anyone!

Obama Attends Easter Service With Family
By By STACY A. ANDERSON 03/31/13

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama attended Easter services at an Episcopal church near the White House and heard a sermon that criticized "captains of the religious right" for holding some people back.

The sermon by Rev. Dr. Luis Leon at St. John's Church was based on the Gospel of John and the resurrection of Jesus. Leon said Jesus told Mary not to hold on to the past – "You cannot go back" – and the reverend said the religious right should focus on "the way things can be in the now."

"It drives me crazy when the captains of the religious right are always calling us back ... for blacks to be back in the back of the bus ... for women to be back in the kitchen ... for immigrants to be on their side of the border," Leon said. He said the message of Easter was about the "proclamation of victory, the victory of powerful love over loveless power."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/31/obam...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

And I thought that Obama had reduced the number of border jumpers!

Exclusive: Illegal Border Crossings Double as Beltway Gets Close to Deal on Immigration Reform
Katie Pavlich - News Editor, Townhall

As the immigration reform Gang of Eight inside the Beltway prepares to announce a deal later this week, claiming border security will come before a path to citizenship for millions of illegals, Border Patrol agents have seen illegal border crossings double and warn the cutting of agent work hours will only result in less border security, not more.

"We've seen the number of illegal aliens double, maybe even triple since amnesty talk started happening," an agent told Townhall, who asked to remain unnamed due to fears of retaliation within Customs and Border Protection [CBP], something he said is common. "A lot of these people, although not the majority, are criminals or aggravated felons. This is a direct danger to our communities."
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

I keep hearing from you Libtards that Obama has deported more illegal aliens than Bush did. If that is the case, why are there over a half-million illegal aliens with deportation orders who are still here?
You see, Libtards equate deportation orders with actual being deported. The difference is that the one who have deportation orders,,,,, are still on this side of the border!!!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”
&#8213; Theodore Roosevelt
“Allow the President to invade a neighboring nation whenever he shall deem it necessary to repel an invasion and you allow him to do so whenever he may choose to say he deems it necessary for such purpose, and you allow him to make war at pleasure....

If today he should choose to say he thinks it necessary to invade Canada to prevent the British from invading us, how could you stop him? You may say to him, "I see no probability of the British invading us," but he will say to you, "Be silent; I see it, if you don't."

-- Abraham Lincoln, in an 1848 letter to his law partner, William Herndon, criticizing Polk's decision to invade Mexico for the purpose of preventing future war.
http://www.classic-literature.co.uk/american-...

Sound familiar Rogue?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”
&#8213; Theodore Roosevelt
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
“Allow the President to invade a neighboring nation whenever he shall deem it necessary to repel an invasion and you allow him to do so whenever he may choose to say he deems it necessary for such purpose, and you allow him to make war at pleasure....
If today he should choose to say he thinks it necessary to invade Canada to prevent the British from invading us, how could you stop him? You may say to him, "I see no probability of the British invading us," but he will say to you, "Be silent; I see it, if you don't."
-- Abraham Lincoln, in an 1848 letter to his law partner, William Herndon, criticizing Polk's decision to invade Mexico for the purpose of preventing future war.
Sound familiar Rogue?
Several points here. The Democrats took over Congress in 2007 and they railroaded Obamacare through. They could have done the same by cutting off funding for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan .... but they did not! WHY? I know why but you will not accept my answer.
Then, have you ever heard of the War Powers Act of 1973? You Dems railroaded it through Congress!!!
And then there is why did not Obama keep his promis to get out of both of those countries in the first year he was in office???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey Poopo, in 2002 the Congress make up was in the Senate 50 Reps., 48 Dems and one Ind. And in the House 223 Reps. and 208 Dems. There is no way they could have gotten a 77-23 vote in te Senate without at lease 27 Dems. voting Yea. And they could not have gotten a 296/133 without at lease 73 Dems vote Yea.

Senate approves Iraq war resolution
Administration applauds vote

Friday, October 11, 2002

WASHINGTON (CNN)-- In a major victory for the White House, the Senate early Friday voted 77-23 to authorize President Bush to attack Iraq if Saddam Hussein refuses to give up weapons of mass destruction as required by U.N. resolutions.

Hours earlier, the House approved an identical resolution, 296-133.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sound familiar Rogue?
Ah, we declared war on Mexico!!!
Declaration of war
Polk received word of the Thornton Affair, which, added to the Mexican government's rejection of Slidell, Polk believed, constituted a casus belli (cause for war).[25] His message to Congress on May 11, 1846, stated that "Mexico has passed the boundary of the United States, has invaded our territory and shed American blood upon American soil."[26][27] Congress approved the declaration of war on May 13, with southern Democrats in strong support. Sixty-seven Whigs voted against the war on a key slavery amendment,[28] but on the final passage only 14 Whigs voted no,[28] including Rep. John Quincy Adams. Congress declared war on Mexico on May 13, 1846, after only having a few hours to debate. Although President Paredes's issuance of a manifesto on May 23 is sometimes considered the declaration of war, Mexico officially declared war by Congress on July 7.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican%E2%80%93...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Hillary Clinton snagged in Benghazi cover-up
Posted on April 1, 2013

Doubt anything will happen to her. This will be a badge of honor among liberals in 2016. Pretty sad.
Check it out:

As media reports present evidence the U.S. has played a central role in arming Syrian rebels, new questions now emerge about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s involvement in the controversial scheme.

The questions prompt a second look at the perplexing security decisions made by Clinton and other top Obama administration officials the night of the Sept. 11, 2012, attacks on American facilities in Benghazi.

One of those key decisions reportedly delayed an investigative FBI team from arriving at the Benghazi site for 24 days. The site was widely reported to have contained classified documents.

WND raised the Thursday of whether Clinton was telling the truth when she claimed in a Senate hearing that she had no information about whether the U.S. mission in Libya was procuring or transferring weapons to Turkey and other Arab countries.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/04/hillary-c...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you Jacques from Ottawa™ even when you pretend to be truman.
More idiocies. Truman is Truman, I am me. But you are not "Learn to Read", poor imbecile.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
When have I ever said I was a genius?
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
By stating your IQ to be 140. The experts said it, not me.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Another gay love affair is born, huh?
Awwwww, first it was Rogue with the gay flirt, then Rush writing "queer" every two words , after that, LRS bashing gays but always coming back to them and now Grand Birther from Kentucky with the "gay love affair". Awwww, how cute. Am I suprrised? Was the world surprised when it surfaced that many Nazi of the highest ranks and gay bashers like Goering, turned out to be...gay. Yes, well, looks like the birthers are following a long-lived tradition. Carry on, girls, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 131,361 - 131,380 of174,372
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••