BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
128,441 - 128,460 of 177,347 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145791 Mar 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ding dong Hugo is dead!
He's dead. Not the most loved man in te world, that's for sure and he deserved a lot of scorn and criticism, yes. But, what'd he ever do to you, Rogue, except supply fuel oil at rock bottom prices to poor New Engand families?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145792 Mar 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
slaveboy, can you not see a cheapazz payoff when you see one? What's the easiest way to make bad news go away? CASH! Open your eyes, at least, every now and then. LMAO
And what's the easiest way to ruin a man's reputation? CASH. But, like Rogue, you see a story destroying people you don't like, you buy it,lock stock and barrel and don't want to know the facts. And if the guy's innocent, it's the same cash that tarnished him in the first place that, according to your twisted sick thinking, that made the bad news go away. Can you actually sleep?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145793 Mar 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have seen Bill O'Reilly tonight. He was calling Allan Combs a liar! I mean, over and over again, liar! It was to much for even me. I wonder if Alan Combs will ever go on the O'Reilly Factor ever again.
Colmes is so ludicrous I'm surprised anyone is willing to pay him a red cent. I've seen him caught in other lies as well. He's awful.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145794 Mar 5, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, excellent. If they are not willing to pay 110% of our true cost in maintaining the base, then we should leave. It's not businesslike to lose money on the deal. If they are willing to pay, then next time we should make it 120%.
Good, excellent too. But my main concern is, why be there a full 68 years after the end of the war? These bases are not needed. Europe, Japan, South Korea, hell, they can defend themselves and if one day they are attacked, nothing will prevent the US and its allies from intervening and helping. Europeans and Asians have bases, airoports. If they need assistance, they can be used by the US and its allies. But that is extremely unlikely. Who will attack Japan and Europe today? Terrorists, them's the ones!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145795 Mar 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have seen Bill O'Reilly tonight. He was calling Allan Combs a liar! I mean, over and over again, liar! It was to much for even me. I wonder if Alan Combs will ever go on the O'Reilly Factor ever again.
Loved IT!
Saw every BIT of it!
Might watch the repeat JUST to SEE it again!

Said he didn't want to hear his BS either ...!!!

Boo Yah!

;0)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145796 Mar 5, 2013
Dominican prosecutors seek US senator's testimony
By EZEQUIEL ABIU LOPEZ | Associated Press

SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic (AP) A Dominican judge ruled Tuesday that he needs to hear from a U.S. senator and one of his campaign contributors before deciding whether to grant a court order sought by a woman who says she was paid to falsely claim she had sex with the men.
The woman, 23-year-old Nexis de los Santos, asked the court to block any possible arrest for making statements she now says are false: accusing the senator and several associates of using prostitutes in the Dominican Republic.
Judge Ismael Ramirez, at a hearing in the town of La Romana, determined he did not have enough information and ordered the testimony of New Jersey Sen. Robert Menendez and Salomon Melgen, a Florida eye doctor and major campaign contributor.
Neither man would be required to appear personally before the court and could send an attorney to the hearing, scheduled for June 10, prosecutor Jose Polanco said after the hearing.
Tricia Enright, a Menendez spokeswoman, said the senator does not plan to attend any hearing.
"We certainly hope the appropriate authorities are able to get to the bottom of who has been behind this smear campaign," she said.
De los Santos, who did not attend the hearing in La Romana, has said she has been receiving anonymous threatening phone calls warning her not to reveal what she says is the truth: that she was paid by an attorney to claim she had sex with the men. Polanco said his office is investigating the reported threats.
The woman's attorney gave the court an affidavit saying that she was one of the women interviewed in a video published on a Washington-based website, The Daily Caller, alleging that they had been paid to have sex with Menendez and Melgen, including at a point when she was underage. De los Santos says in her affidavit that she has never met either man and was paid to read a script on the video by a Dominican attorney, Melaneo Figueroa.
On its website early Tuesday, The Daily Caller said neither of the women in the video identified herself as Nexis de los Santos. The website also said both women consented to the presence of a video webcam.
Polanco said he is seeking to interview Figueroa but has not located him. The attorney has not responded to repeated phone calls and visits to his office.
Sen. Menendez has maintained all along that he never paid prostitutes for sex and said he is looking forward to whatever evidence emerges from courts in the Dominican Republic to vindicate him.
"I've always said that these are false, they're smears," Menendez, D-N.J., told reporters Monday at the Capitol. "And, so, I look forward to seeing whatever the Dominican courts have that prove what I've said all along."
De los Santos is seeking legal protection because she fears she might be prosecuted for making false statements in the video.
http://news.yahoo.com/dominican-prosecutors-s...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#145797 Mar 5, 2013

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#145798 Mar 5, 2013
Kim Jung Un

Kim Jung Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general.
This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership. He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or commanded a military platoon. So he is made the "Beloved Leader" Of North Korea. Terrific!-
-
-
-
Oh crap!

I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing. We took an arrogant bastard community organizer, who had never worn a uniform, and made him Commander-in-Chief.
A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an ACORN demonstration, and we made him "Beloved Leader" of the United States TWICE !!!
I'm sorry I brought this up.
Never mind.

GOD BLESS AMERICA, PLEASE
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145799 Mar 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
HARRISON FORD: Just Another Pilot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QsgiEubacT0XX
Thanks. Love that aircraft. A classis, and indestructible. Flew it a couple times, it's surprisingly smooth and not loud at all. Ford looks like a classy pilot.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145800 Mar 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then no worries mate! And Neville Chamberlain said; "Give peace in our time, O Lord", in September 1938 and less than two years later Britain was fighting for it's life!
Just because someone is crazy does not mean you should ignore their threats.
Was less than two years later. And btw, and as Ellen said, the threats of invasion have gone on for over 60 years now. And as far as I know, no Neville Chamberlain kind of deal has ever been made with North Korea.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145801 Mar 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
His whole country is a concentration camp. The latest is that he has just put some of his generals, their families and etc. in concentration camps.
That in no way addresses my post or explain your rambling 90% post.
Grand Birther

United States

#145802 Mar 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you support a known liar? Why do you not question anything this administration does? Are you that blind or do you just not care? WHAT-A-DOLT!!!
Aww, another cute wittle spaz out. Lol

Birfoons like to play pretend. That's a fact. Above we see a birfoon pretending her/his pet political farce is "caring."

There are valid criticism to make of the current administration. Birfoons are incapable of doing so.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145803 Mar 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
His whole country is a concentration camp. The latest is that he has just put some of his generals, their families and etc. in concentration camps.
and remember you're the guy who wants to institutionalize 26%of the U.S. population. You're great on guns, nukes, asylums, prisons and deportation, right?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145804 Mar 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Loved IT!
Saw every BIT of it!
Might watch the repeat JUST to SEE it again!
Said he didn't want to hear his BS either ...!!!
Boo Yah!
;0)
Hate on parade. Birthers' anthem.
Grand Birther

United States

#145805 Mar 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to troll for queers, just unvip your fly.
I wonder if Rogue Moron thought this made sense when s/he typed it out.

Sad.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145806 Mar 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Kim Jung Un
Kim Jung Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general.
This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership. He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or commanded a military platoon. So he is made the "Beloved Leader" Of North Korea. Terrific!-
-
-
-
Oh crap!
I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing. We took an arrogant bastard community organizer, who had never worn a uniform, and made him Commander-in-Chief.
A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an ACORN demonstration, and we made him "Beloved Leader" of the United States TWICE !!!
I'm sorry I brought this up.
Never mind.
GOD BLESS AMERICA, PLEASE
You have this to say about your president and; then ramble on about respect of the constitution and acceptance of the will of the people ? "arrogant bastard community organizer, " you call Obama?

BTW, what is so shameful about being a community organiser, president of the Harvard law Review, successful lawyer, state senator, US senator and president? How do YOU rate?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145807 Mar 5, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That it hit a record high? Nope. I did read that the world's rich are getting richer, though, through worker abuse, lower taxes, money laundering, offshore hideaways, and screw the middle class. Wealth worldwide increased by 16% last year. Compare that to the average Joe's take-home pay and his/her worth. Higher taxes for the rich? No? And why not? Because the rich create jobs , says Rogue. Yup, in China,Indonesia, Malaysia, Vetnam, Rogue, Vietnam, Philippines, Mexico etc.
Tip for pigboy; there are the haves and the have nots. That's just the way life is. Why do you automatically assume all "rich" are crooks and liars?

ITIKWHWT
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145808 Mar 5, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And what's the easiest way to ruin a man's reputation? CASH. But, like Rogue, you see a story destroying people you don't like, you buy it,lock stock and barrel and don't want to know the facts. And if the guy's innocent, it's the same cash that tarnished him in the first place that, according to your twisted sick thinking, that made the bad news go away. Can you actually sleep?
Remain ignorant.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#145809 Mar 5, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, another cute wittle spaz out. Lol
Birfoons like to play pretend. That's a fact. Above we see a birfoon pretending her/his pet political farce is "caring."
There are valid criticism to make of the current administration. Birfoons are incapable of doing so.
I knew 'three' questions was way past your limit. LMAO Get a broom and a dust pan and sweep up your head.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#145810 Mar 5, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Remain ignorant.
Remain hater.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 1 min Gary Busey 1,565
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Gary Busey 1,099,834
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min Quirky 255,904
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 min Jenks 22,274
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min Limbertwig 151,102
As The Global Warming 'Pause' Continues Scienti... 24 min Fair Game 8
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 28 min Subduction Zone 115,117
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••