BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243094 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133805 Dec 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And furthermore, did you know that Scotland's not even a country?
If you're going to say Europe, include all of it. Very simple (for most).
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133806 Dec 17, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dummy! You always leave something out, to make your point! Don't you!
Please advise what it is I left out of the 14th. Marxism, socialism, capitalism? You said the 14th was all about capitalism. I looked and looked for "capitalism". Then I thought of socialism and "property" and freedom and figured, "well, I guess countries with socialist govts have no property owners and have no freedom". Oops, NOT. I got a hold of my encyclopedia and, lo and behold, Switzerland is a socialist-controlled govt. Oops. Now everyone knows that the Swiss are poor, that the Swiss own no property and the the Swiss know no freedom. Oh, GWB's bosom buddy Toni Blair is socialist.

Again, what did I leave out? Are you sure I'm the dummy? I still have not called you that, but hey, well, never mind, I don't have to. Everyone knows "dummy" is an understatement in your case, a compliment even, what?
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133807 Dec 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me remind you; reading a book doesn't mean you understand.
You're speaking from experience. I agree with you.
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133808 Dec 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
GENIUS ALERT:
Please note, the self-proclaimed genius jacqazz is never wrong and only his data is correct. Only his opinion can be taken seriously and it is the final word, right or wrong. Please be advised he is all knowing and rules the entire world. Thank you for your time and for shopping at Wads R Us!
That's the classic retort when people are wrong, when have nothing else.
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133809 Dec 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And your opinion is based on biased data!
Grateful you indicate any biased data of mine. What about my data that says Louisiana has more gun deaths by 100,000 than any other state? I notice you haven't answered that one. Why's that? Do you think that is biased data?
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133810 Dec 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The culture.
No, as the Japanese have proven, ask the population of Nanking and the US soldiers who fought them and those that were taken prisoners, that they are warriors, fierce and cruel warriors, it's in their century-old customs and blood. Gun control's what's doing it, NOT culture, as their culture is two-fold, highly-refined culture AND plain old savagery.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133811 Dec 17, 2012
See if you can muster up an answer for this jacqazz. It's just another one of those questions you always avoid.

What's more important jacqazz; identifying the weapon used or the motive behind using that weapon?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133812 Dec 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, as the Japanese have proven, ask the population of Nanking and the US soldiers who fought them and those that were taken prisoners, that they are warriors, fierce and cruel warriors, it's in their century-old customs and blood. Gun control's what's doing it, NOT culture, as their culture is two-fold, highly-refined culture AND plain old savagery.
They are great warriors. We're not talking about war though jacqazz, now are we? Honor is high on the list in Japan. Again, an attempt to deflect. Gun control doesn't do it. Spend some time there and then talk to me. Cause right now you're talking out of your azz.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133813 Dec 17, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>If by some strange quirk, what would you do if the Electoral College choses Romney?
I know the answer! There wouldn't be enough TP in this country to cleanup your mess!
;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133814 Dec 17, 2012
Published on Dec 14, 2012

Hello Citizens of the United States of America...

The date is December 14th, 2012.

Great tragedy and sadness has fallen over the town of Newtown,Connecticut. Once again terror has been cast upon our nation.

It is unfortunate that yet again it was one of our own. Tragedies like these are always unforeseen, these types of things will continue to happen in our lifetime.

It is only the act of humanly touch and comfort that will bring us together as a people. It is unfortunate that an event like this has to occur in order to bring us together as a nation,as a people.

During the next few weeks News and Social Media will continue to cover this story in hopes of bringing you the amazing Hollywood-style storyline they think the people want. They will tell you about the victims in graphic detail . they will draw out graphic timelines and begin to point the finger at Gun laws, Video Games, and Violent Movies.

This is the kind of thing that happens after a tragedy. Everyone wants to point the blame.

We ask that the Media respect the families involved in this tragedy, Their Exploitations are not wanted in times like these. The media has done a
great job desensitizing and exploiting the people for their own financial gain.

The Media must respect the people. Be warned.

We are anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.
--LEGION-for-we-are-MANY

.
.
.
.
.
I agree with this post.
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133815 Dec 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
See if you can muster up an answer for this jacqazz. It's just another one of those questions you always avoid.
What's more important jacqazz; identifying the weapon used or the motive behind using that weapon?
Why don't you pose hard questions? That one's too easy.

1. I never questioned what weapon was used, so I have no idea why you are asking. I quesdtioned why the mother had such an arsenal. It makes no difference to me what kind of gun was used, except that it is strange they had such huge magazines and the kinds of bullets;

2. Motive? The least and last of the problems. Here's what I mean : Two different guys have a motive to kill me. One has a gun, the other is unarmed. Which one do I prefer facing?

So you see, what matters the motive. Just make darn sure there are laws prohigiting the one with the motive from getting his hands on guns. As to the other guy, well, maybe I can call for help or just plain run and hope I get away.
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133817 Dec 17, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
They are great warriors. We're not talking about war though jacqazz, now are we? Honor is high on the list in Japan. Again, an attempt to deflect. Gun control doesn't do it. Spend some time there and then talk to me. Cause right now you're talking out of your azz.
Again vulgar. HAD to resurface, it's in your craw.

I know Japan far better than you do. How much time did you spend there? Do you call raping almost all the women in Nanking and killing 250,000 of its population any kind of honour? Were the armed forces not human beings? Do you know of the horrors theyu perpetrated on China from 1937? On the Philippines until 1945? And Indonesia? Ever heard of their POW camps? Gun control does it. As it does it everywhere there is gun control.
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133818 Dec 17, 2012
Question for Rogue.

The average price of gas throughout the land , the US that is, is $3.25 a gallon (We're still paying $5.00 a gallon and we EXPORT the damn stuff to you guys);

The DJIA is up 100 today, continuing its recent rise.

Today is the day the electoral college declares who is the president.

Rogue, to what do you attribute these gas prices and the resurgence of the DJIA? I'm sure it's not Obama, but let's have it from you.

OH, and will the electoral college's confirmation of Obama's electoral victory make him once more, for the second time, THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?
Justice Dale

United States

#133819 Dec 17, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You should write that on your mirror so you're reminded every afternoon when you crawl out if your closet
What is this fascination you have with a closet? Is there some deep dark secret you want to tell us about yourself?
Justice Dale

United States

#133820 Dec 17, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if Congress ratified their decision then under the Constitution, Romney would be POTUS. But I'm sure DufusDale's double secret copy of the Constitution includes special language that would allow Wojar to hold his breath until this terrible wrong was corrected
wojar doesn't have that language, he would have to assume room temperature.
Justice Dale

United States

#133821 Dec 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Please advise what it is I left out of the 14th. Marxism, socialism, capitalism? You said the 14th was all about capitalism. I looked and looked for "capitalism". Then I thought of socialism and "property" and freedom and figured, "well, I guess countries with socialist govts have no property owners and have no freedom". Oops, NOT. I got a hold of my encyclopedia and, lo and behold, Switzerland is a socialist-controlled govt. Oops. Now everyone knows that the Swiss are poor, that the Swiss own no property and the the Swiss know no freedom. Oh, GWB's bosom buddy Toni Blair is socialist.
Again, what did I leave out? Are you sure I'm the dummy? I still have not called you that, but hey, well, never mind, I don't have to. Everyone knows "dummy" is an understatement in your case, a compliment even, what?
Marxist!! Dummy!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133823 Dec 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you pose hard questions? That one's too easy.
1. I never questioned what weapon was used, so I have no idea why you are asking. I quesdtioned why the mother had such an arsenal. It makes no difference to me what kind of gun was used, except that it is strange they had such huge magazines and the kinds of bullets;
2. Motive? The least and last of the problems. Here's what I mean : Two different guys have a motive to kill me. One has a gun, the other is unarmed. Which one do I prefer facing?
So you see, what matters the motive. Just make darn sure there are laws prohigiting the one with the motive from getting his hands on guns. As to the other guy, well, maybe I can call for help or just plain run and hope I get away.
That's idiotic at best. If they are both going to kill you, you'll be dead either way. The "cause" is what is important. Until that is addressed the problems will continue to escalate with or without guns. I really question your intelligence. Personally, I'd rather be shot than beaten to death. Do you not see that you're not even addressing the issue here? When a murder occurs are the police more interested in the weapon used or the motive? A weapon means nothing without motive. I can see this subject is well beyond your grasp. Guess you better go read another book.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133824 Dec 17, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again vulgar. HAD to resurface, it's in your craw.
I know Japan far better than you do. How much time did you spend there? Do you call raping almost all the women in Nanking and killing 250,000 of its population any kind of honour? Were the armed forces not human beings? Do you know of the horrors theyu perpetrated on China from 1937? On the Philippines until 1945? And Indonesia? Ever heard of their POW camps? Gun control does it. As it does it everywhere there is gun control.
You're speaking of war again which is not the subject. Stay on topic. Have you been to Japan? Oh, see my other post where I claimed you knew all and only your opinion is correct. Please.
Justice Dale

United States

#133825 Dec 17, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Published on Dec 14, 2012
Hello Citizens of the United States of America...
The date is December 14th, 2012.
Great tragedy and sadness has fallen over the town of Newtown,Connecticut. Once again terror has been cast upon our nation.
It is unfortunate that yet again it was one of our own. Tragedies like these are always unforeseen, these types of things will continue to happen in our lifetime.
It is only the act of humanly touch and comfort that will bring us together as a people. It is unfortunate that an event like this has to occur in order to bring us together as a nation,as a people.
During the next few weeks News and Social Media will continue to cover this story in hopes of bringing you the amazing Hollywood-style storyline they think the people want. They will tell you about the victims in graphic detail . they will draw out graphic timelines and begin to point the finger at Gun laws, Video Games, and Violent Movies.
This is the kind of thing that happens after a tragedy. Everyone wants to point the blame.
We ask that the Media respect the families involved in this tragedy, Their Exploitations are not wanted in times like these. The media has done a
great job desensitizing and exploiting the people for their own financial gain.
The Media must respect the people. Be warned.
We are anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.
--LEGION-for-we-are-MANY
.
.
.
.
.
I agree with this post.
We are not a people. We have divided ourselves, we are, German-Americans, African-American, Italian-Americans,Jewish-Ameri cans, etc... Americans.
Hell, most people in the US thinks we have a democracy, and that the US Constitution is a gotdam piece of paper.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#133826 Dec 17, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Scary? I'm still laughing.
What if a herd of rabid elephants is charging your child? Is that scarier?
LOL
Bears Cause Closure Of Great Smokey Mountains National Park Campgrounds
by Kraig Becker on Jul 1st 2012 at 8:00AM

Officials at the Great Smokey Mountains National Park announced the closure of two campgrounds this week due to increased bear activity in the area. They also posted numerous warning signs throughout the park, reminding visitors to remain aware while traveling through the wilderness.

The Bear population has reportedly become increasingly bold when approaching humans, and while there have been no injuries as of yet, park officials are urging caution.

http://www.gadling.com/2012/07/01/bears-cause...

;0)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DA Files Charges in Multi-Million-Dollar Invest... (Mar '15) 13 min La Jolla Resident 33
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Reality Check 1,658,348
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 16 min Frindly 14,881
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 23 min DR X 46,817
News Democrats silent on whether Trump should resign... 46 min Cordwainer Trout 8
News FBI agent removed from Russia probe called Trum... 56 min Red Crosse 51
News Forged documents falsely accuse Chuck Schumer o... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 16
News Trump accusers call for congressional investiga... 1 hr Thank you John Mc... 134
News Trump says US 'cannot afford' Roy Moore loss in... 1 hr DR X 180
More from around the web