BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,878)

Showing posts 117,541 - 117,560 of167,627
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133303
Dec 15, 2012
 
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Skid. Longtime no smell
Oh let him vent LTR! This election has left him quite traumatized.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133304
Dec 15, 2012
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Troll for Poopo wrote:
<quoted text>
that's right knuckledragger
<quoted text>
There you go again making something racial. A "knuckledragger" is;
<quoted text>
Now, you Libtards want to make it a race issue when many of us never used it that way. To me a kuckledragger is a Neanderthal-type [Libtard] and the last I heard Neanderthals were WHITE!!!
It is like the thyme Baa baa black sheep. It had nothing to do with black people. Why do you Libtards always have to make something a racial issue when the original meaning had nothing to do with skin color?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baa,_Baa,_Black_...
Why do you go out of your way to make a fool of yourself Rogue? The Troll called me a Knuckle dragger. I took it and accepted that the poster was calling me a chimp. There is no need for you to make unnecessary excuses for someone else’s post. That is of course unless you were the poster.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133305
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you understand what "or this will be a one term proposition" means? Mr. Moocher!
I certainly do know what Obama meant Mr. Liars. The question is how did you “hear” I will not run for reelection?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133306
Dec 15, 2012
 
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dipshyt, there was a tragedy today and you're still stuck in your usual rants. F Off.
Thank you for your substance Mr. "I will respect the President when the time is right"
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133307
Dec 15, 2012
 
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>I certainly do know what Obama meant Mr. Liars. The question is how did you “hear” I will not run for reelection?
He's a Birfoon. They see words in the Constitution that aren't there, why shouldn't they hear statements that weren't made? Sort of reminds me of the great Obama / Keyes debate fable that not even Keyes heard and yet Birfoons swore by for months.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133308
Dec 15, 2012
 
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>We always give the usurper the exact amount of respect he deserves, NONE!
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dipshyt, there was a tragedy today and you're still stuck in your usual rants. F Off.
Here you go Romper. I'm sure that you intended to share your advice with Tacky. I know you wouldn't want anyone to think you were a hypocrite

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133309
Dec 15, 2012
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you Libtards do. You think all people of color must be Democrats and if they are not, you attack them. Justice Clarence Thomas is a classic example. Another is that black athlete I just mentioned.
"is [Griffin] a brother, or is he a cornball brother?”" is a racist statement but becuse it was made by a Liberal, you won't acknowledge that it is. Sad, very sad.
<quoted text>
Can't engage in any intellectually honest discussion, can you? Sad, very sad little troll.
There is nothing intellectually honest about your racial diatribes Rogue. If you really want an honest conversation you can start by ceasing to equate the Democratic Party with a slave plantation.

That neither you nor your ignorant Party can see the difference is astonishing. That Romney lost every demographic save old white men like you was inevitable.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133310
Dec 15, 2012
 
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>How well did Nancy Lanza's guns protect her?
Neither did Kasandra Perkins guns protect her.

Jovan Belcher And Kasandra Perkins Had A House Full Of Guns.
http://deadspin.com/5965610/jovan-belcher-and...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133311
Dec 15, 2012
 
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a Birfoon. They see words in the Constitution that aren't there, why shouldn't they hear statements that weren't made? Sort of reminds me of the great Obama / Keyes debate fable that not even Keyes heard and yet Birfoons swore by for months.
I remember it well LTR. Every birfoon heard what was never said by far surpassing those who claimed they were at Woodstock. LOL
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133312
Dec 15, 2012
 
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>I remember it well LTR. Every birfoon heard what was never said by far surpassing those who claimed they were at Woodstock. LOL
Skid even claimed to have the only videotape evidence in existence. Surprised Mr Internet didn't try to sell his nonexistent video on EBay
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133313
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Not surprisingly, Rogue Moron and LRS are not literate enough to understand the facts and instead reply with virulent racism and pure, unbridled stupidity.

Lord help them.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133314
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing intellectually honest about your racial diatribes Rogue. If you really want an honest conversation you can start by ceasing to equate the Democratic Party with a slave plantation.
That neither you nor your ignorant Party can see the difference is astonishing. That Romney lost every demographic save old white men like you was inevitable.
But you Democrats have re-enslaved the blacks. You put them in ghettos!
Prior to the mid-1960's most blacks were Republicans. LBJ knew he had lost the racial issue but he figured out that he could use the welfare system to put them back in their place. And you make sure they go to ghettos schools so they will make good house servants (slaves).
And with the Lame Steam Media pimping the progressive lies, all to many people do not know the truth. How's Obamanomics wurkin' for the black people with a teue 20% U-6 unemployment rate!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133315
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh, how is New Jersey's gun laws wurkin' out for you Libtards. New Jersey has very strict gun laws and every gun owned by Adam Lanza'z mother was REGISTERED!
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133316
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What's more, is "conservatives" defund mental health programs that could help people who commit atrocious acts.

Plus, mental health problems are so stigmatized that people like Kentucky can't go seek help because they'll be labeled for the rest of their lives as broken, rather than just different and in need of a little help.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133317
Dec 15, 2012
 
Sand you Libtards blame Ronald Reagan for closing the federal mental hospitals too. Reagan was closing UN-used hospitals because laws passed by LBJ and Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter made it difficult to institutionalize mental patients.
But Libtardian Logic dictates that you blame the Republican president as Libtards always mean well even though their programs frequently do not work out as planned.
Jared Lee Loughner should have been in a metal hospital but thanks to you Libtards he was not and was able to shoot those people in Tuscon. Now that he has killed people, you can institutionalize he.
The same goes for James Holmes from the Aurora theater shooting. A lot of people knew he was a danger to himself and others but since he was a good Libtard, they took no action until he killed people.
And then there is the case of Brandon Raub who was not a threat to himself or others but since he sad he would defend himself he was put in a mental hospital because he is a ....... conservative,,,,, and nothing more.
If anyone is mentally ill, it is you Libtards!
And yes, both FDR and LBJ were RACISTS!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133318
Dec 15, 2012
 
Sad, very sad. The Democrat Party has re-enslaved blacks using the welfare system. And when they find a black who refuses to become a victim, he must be racially attacked!

December 14, 2012 by Gary DeMar Filed Under Politics, Racism, Socialism
A Black Man Has Just Left the Liberal Plantation

I don’t follow the NFL unless the Steelers are winning. At this point in time, the Steelers are on the verge of playoff elimination, so I haven’t been paying attention to much football talk. All of a sudden a story appears about Robert Griffin III who’s the quarterback for the Washington Redskins. Unlike the Steelers, the Redskins are winning. This makes Griffin a popular guy in DC, except with some blacks.
Griffin may have made the biggest mistake in his young life by saying that he did not want “to be defined by the color of [his] skin.” To add insult to injury, he went on to say,“I am an African-American in America. That will never change. But I don’t have to be defined by that.”
Griffin had the audacity to hop a fast train off the liberal plantation. Like clockwork, some fellow African-Americans were sent out to bring him back before Mr. Griffin can tell his story of self-reliance, work ethic, and character to other blacks. If the truth gets out, black liberal solidarity might be affected.

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2012/12/a-black-m...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133319
Dec 15, 2012
 
Yep, most can agree that he was a nut case. But because he was a Liberal, he was a good not case and they did not institutionalize him. So I don't blame Adam for the murders, I blame you Libtards!

Connecticut Shooter Adam Lanza:'Obviously Not Well'
By BRIAN ROSS and RICHARD ESPOSITO | Good Morning America –

Adam Lanza of Newtown, Connecticut was a child of the suburbs and a child of divorce who at age 20 still lived with his mother.
This morning he appears to have started his day by shooting his mother Nancy in the face, and then driving to nearby Sandy Hook Elementary School armed with at least two handguns and at least one semi-automatic rifle.
There, before turning his gun on himself, he shot and killed 20 children, who President Obama later described as between five and 10 years of age. Six adults were also killed at the school. Nancy Lanza was found dead in her home.
A relative told ABC News that Adam was "obviously not well."
http://gma.yahoo.com/connecticut-shooter-adam...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133320
Dec 15, 2012
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Sand you Libtards blame Ronald Reagan for closing the federal mental hospitals too. Reagan was closing UN-used hospitals because laws passed by LBJ and Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter made it difficult to institutionalize mental patients.
But Libtardian Logic dictates that you blame the Republican president as Libtards always mean well even though their programs frequently do not work out as planned.
Jared Lee Loughner should have been in a metal hospital but thanks to you Libtards he was not and was able to shoot those people in Tuscon. Now that he has killed people, you can institutionalize he.
The same goes for James Holmes from the Aurora theater shooting. A lot of people knew he was a danger to himself and others but since he was a good Libtard, they took no action until he killed people.
And then there is the case of Brandon Raub who was not a threat to himself or others but since he sad he would defend himself he was put in a mental hospital because he is a ....... conservative,,,,, and nothing more.
If anyone is mentally ill, it is you Libtards!
And yes, both FDR and LBJ were RACISTS!!!
Reagan was head if the actors union for years - today Teabaggers would call him a union thug. Reagan championed rights of all people - "even homosexuals". Today Teabaggers would call him a RINO.

Reagan would want nothing to do with your Birfoon ass

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133321
Dec 15, 2012
 
Grand Birther wrote:
What's more, is "conservatives" defund mental health programs that could help people who commit atrocious acts.
Plus, mental health problems are so stigmatized that people like Kentucky can't go seek help because they'll be labeled for the rest of their lives as broken, rather than just different and in need of a little help.
Sorry Libtard. It was LBJ and Jimmy Carter who let the looneis out of the padded rooms. But if the person is a conservative, he needs to be stuck in a padded cell!
Oh, I know, it was Ronald Reagan who closed the federal mental hospitals but only because they had no patients ..... because LBJ and Jimmy Carter let the patients out!!!
Yep, we know you Libtards will never point the finger at yourselves as in your minds, you know what is best for everyone.
Yes, I blame the murders of these children on you Libtards!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133322
Dec 15, 2012
 
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan was head if the actors union for years - today Teabaggers would call him a union thug. Reagan championed rights of all people - "even homosexuals". Today Teabaggers would call him a RINO.
Reagan would want nothing to do with your Birfoon ass
Do you ever learn how to read? Because if you ever did you would have know that Reagan WAS a Democrat. And then he saw the light. You need to take off you rose colored glasses!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Oh, I believe in the "rights" of all people. I just don't believe in the Liberal definition of peoples "rights".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 117,541 - 117,560 of167,627
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••