BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 214538 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133493 Dec 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Speculation that she *might* have protected herself changes not the fact that she is stone cold dead by her own gun.
Do you know for a fact they didn't? No. Thank you, that will be all.
Justice Dale

United States

#133494 Dec 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
"Be like Obama, give me $250K."
Hee hee hee. Some nutballs think the Prez routinely gives out money to crackpots with perpetual motion delusions. Geez, I haven't seen any contract awards for perpetual motion thingies lately.
Ha ha ha ha ha.
How much money was returned on the solyndra deal?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133496 Dec 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Hey BirfoonLady, doncha think everyone knows about Newtown without your incessant spam?
One thing is for sure, we know you're ignorant beyond belief without you even saying a single word.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133497 Dec 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The sorry gum flapping buffoon conflates vague causes with solutions. Sad. You did refer to your "solutions", Bozo. I haven't seen any.
<quoted text>
We've seen zero out of you.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#133498 Dec 15, 2012
Yepperz says the buffoon. Ah got the solooshuns to the problem of gun violence! They ain't got no respect! Ah know mah solooshuns need a little more work but ahm gettin' there.

United States

#133500 Dec 15, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>How much money was returned on the solyndra deal?
Is that a joke?

U think Solyndra was building toy perpetual motion thingies like Mr. Make Believe does in his play room?

LOL
wojar wrote:
Be like Obama, give me $250K."
Hee hee hee. Some nutballs think the Prez routinely gives out money to crackpots with perpetual motion delusions. Geez, I haven't seen any contract awards for perpetual motion thingies lately.
Ha ha ha ha ha.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133501 Dec 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
Yepperz says the buffoon. Ah got the solooshuns to the problem of gun violence! They ain't got no respect! Ah know mah solooshuns need a little more work but ahm gettin' there.
Geez you're an azz. Ok, brainchild I'm going to make this as simple as possible for you. Two countries, guns are plentiful in each, one has a high death by gun rate while the other has a low rate. We'll just start with "why"? The floor is yours and the spotlight is right where you like it. Bedazzle us!

United States

#133502 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for a fact that she was killed by her own gun and UR speculating out of your butt.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133503 Dec 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a joke?
U think Solyndra was building toy perpetual motion thingies like Mr. Make Believe does in his play room?
LOL
<quoted text>
I think he's been getting kickbacks on all these failed companies. I also don't believe Clinton has a boo boo on her head. Nice timing!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133504 Dec 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>I know for a fact that she was killed by her own gun and UR speculating out of your butt.
Unfortunately, you cannot deny the possibility, can you? No. BTW, she was killed by her son. Her son used a gun to do the killing. Do you not get the picture? No, you don't. Not a clue.

United States

#133505 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez you're an azz. Ok, brainchild I'm going to make this as simple as possible for you. Two countries, guns are plentiful in each, one has a high death by gun rate while the other has a low rate. We'll just start with "why"? The floor is yours and the spotlight is right where you like it. Bedazzle us!
Whah it's cuz one reads the Bible and already killed all the Mooslims and sent them minorities back where they belong! YepperZ - values!
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133506 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
28 times?
Jacques Ottawa

Vaughan, Canada

#133507 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Define plentiful and which other country has 88 guns per 100 population.

United States

#133508 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, you cannot deny the possibility, can you? No. BTW, she was killed by her son. Her son used a gun to do the killing. Do you not get the picture? No, you don't. Not a clue.
You can't deny that she's dead by her own gun and idle speculation is not worth two bowel movements.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#133509 Dec 15, 2012
Jacques,
Clearly the ongoing epidemic of violence in America is not a one-dimensional problem and even the blind can see that it will take a protracted and multi-pronged approach to solve in a meaningful and lasting way.
loose

United States

#133510 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
BTW, she was killed by her son. Her son used a gun to do the killing.
That's news? Great research there Skippy.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133511 Dec 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>You can't deny that she's dead by her own gun and idle speculation is not worth two bowel movements.
She's dead because her son killed her. I haven't heard any reports stating that 3 weapons were seen moving by themselves, or 3 weapons breaking their way into the school or 3 guns firing themselves. Have you?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133512 Dec 15, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Clearly the ongoing epidemic of violence in America is not a one-dimensional problem and even the blind can see that it will take a protracted and multi-pronged approach to solve in a meaningful and lasting way.
loose
Common sense and logic! Thank you!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#133513 Dec 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's news? Great research there Skippy.
Obviously, this point goes right over your head. Really Mobarf, this is an adult topic, perhaps you should let the grown ups discuss it? TIA

United States

#133514 Dec 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
She's dead because her son killed her. I haven't heard any reports stating that 3 weapons were seen moving by themselves, or 3 weapons breaking their way into the school or 3 guns firing themselves. Have you?
She's dead because her son shot her with her own gun. He tried to buy his own gun but couldn't get one due to waiting period. Yup, just like so many other women who own guns, the risks outweigh the benefits.. It happens day after day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 3 min californio 1,044
News Donald Trump rally draws thousands to Albuquerq... 5 min Put 18
News Protesters clash with police outside Trump rall... 8 min Bangor PA 323
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 8 min Nopal 1,036
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min VorenusI 384,311
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,383,688
News Donald Trump breaks with nation's only Latina g... 12 min mimus polyglottos 79
News Donald Trump nixes Bernie Sanders debate, blame... 5 hr RustyS 19
More from around the web