BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,852)

Showing posts 117,021 - 117,040 of173,524
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
You give my native state and my hometown a bad name.
Is this how you troll for penises to suck?
Your first sentence is surprising, given the following one. How can anyone, try as one might, give a worst name to your native state than you manage to do all by yourself? Typical tea party and birther language. We see it from the likes of you here daily.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was born in the USA and hence is both a US Citizen and a Natural Born US Citizen, as are Jindal and Rubio.
none are NBC, Obama isn't a citizen, IAW the 14th.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Researcher wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason Rogue and others of his/her ilk don't list the excesses of corporate CEOs is that Fox (that is, Roger Ailes) didn't tell them to do so.
People who parrot Fox's talking points are nothing more than puppets and should be ignored.
People who listen to the Lame Stream Media are uninformed idiots and should be banned from society. squid
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>none are NBC, Obama isn't a citizen, IAW the 14th.
Come out of the closet lonely boy
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Orly filed enough frivolous law suit to make the complete question of Obama's citizenship a frivolous matter.
Had she been a real proponent for throwing Obama out of office, she should have used the 14th amendment, it hasn't changed since being ratified.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Come out of the closet lonely boy
Are you making a pass!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was born in the USA and hence is both a US Citizen and a Natural Born US Citizen, as are Jindal and Rubio.
Isn't that the cutest little misinterpretation you've ever seen! Aw!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a fact. There is absolutely nothing in the US Constitution that says or implies that the US-born child of a foreigner has any foreign influence, and John Jay, a lawyer and justice, was referring to the common law meaning of Natural Born, which had been used for 300 years to refer to the place of birth.
very cute!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the cutest little misinterpretation you've ever seen! Aw!!
I think it is just adorable!! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy allover!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
People who listen to the Lame Stream Media are uninformed idiots and should be banned from society. squid
Hey Wingman :)

LQQk at this ...
I got last night on another forum....
Singled me out of ALL the libs ...

Page 3119
Post |#72516

Top Mod 8
“I'm a GRINCH!”

Since: Aug 09

Whoville
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#72516 13 hrs ago

Judged:665
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>

American Lady..........you need to stop posting articles. They are copyrighted and you can only post the first sentence with a link. In case you haven't noticed, I've removed quite a few of your posts so it's worth it to continue posting like that when they get removed anyway.

==========

Just wanted to let you Guys KNOW what is going on :)
Tho the libTARDS DO the SAME thing ...
"No Problem" for them

*_*

Fairness ???... "0"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
LQQk at this ...
Page 3119
Post |#72516
Top Mod 8
“I'm a GRINCH!”
Whoville
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady..........you need to stop posting articles. They are copyrighted and you can only post the first sentence with a link. In case you haven't noticed, I've removed quite a few of your posts so it's worth it to continue posting like that when they get removed anyway.
==========
"No Problem" for them
*_*
Fairness ???... "0"
Doesn't surprise me in the least. Last night your post wasn't up more than a minute! Shame on you Topix. If you will not allow the truth to be posted then you need to get out of the business. Topix, are you trying to step on our freedom of speech? We will not be silenced.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Here! Smok'em if you got'em!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
LQQk at this ...
Page 3119
Post |#72516
Top Mod 8
“I'm a GRINCH!”
Whoville
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
"No Problem" for them
*_*
Fairness ???... "0"
at least you got a reply, I just get cutoff. Today my connection has been dropped at least 8 times. LOL
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Orly filed enough frivolous law suit to make the complete question of Obama's citizenship a frivolous matter.
Had she been a real proponent for throwing Obama out of office, she should have used the 14th amendment, it hasn't changed since being ratified.
Yeah. America's worst lawyer should take advice from America's stupidest fake judge. That's a great idea
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. America's worst lawyer should take advice from America's stupidest fake judge. That's a great idea
This coming from the dolt who got conned twice by the same street corner con man! LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't surprise me in the least. Last night your post wasn't up more than a minute! Shame on you Topix. If you will not allow the truth to be posted then you need to get out of the business. Topix, are you trying to step on our freedom of speech? We will not be silenced.
Poor RomperStomper - "copyright" and "freedom of speech". Two more key concepts of the law that Romper can't comprehend
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor RomperStomper - "copyright" and "freedom of speech". Two more key concepts of the law that Romper can't comprehend
Wipe that jizz off your mouth before you address me!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>at least you got a reply, I just get cutoff. Today my connection has been dropped at least 8 times. LOL
Mine too. Since I made that post, I've been trying to get back on and post this.
ALL the time I've had .... >>>--->>

``````````
Top Mod 8 wrote:
<quoted text>
@ Top Mod 8

I am needing some consideration of this.
Showing you this post, and why my posts are being deleted.
She saw this "warning" the same as me.

I am not just a school kid on here tattling.
I happen to be a Mature White Female that is VERY worried about the direction our Country is going.

NOT a trouble-maker at ALL!

Concern for this Nation is the ONLY reason that I'm posting here, to put out info, that in my opinion needs to be put out.
Some others on here happen to agree.
The other Patriots concerned about their children and grand children's lives and posterity.

Just today I have been accused of being a "terrorist" ...
By a so-called Gang member.
Last night I was actually "threatened" by one, wanting to go "gansta" on me.
What am I to do?

I appreciate your consideration of this matter.

American Lady

---Wild Irish Rose---
“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#728831 hr ago

Judged:111
Republicans losing public opinion wars in "fiscal cliff" talks

By Fred Barbash | Reuters – 59 mins ago

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Negotiations are expected to continue Thursday on the "fiscal cliff" with Republicans at a growing public opinion disadvantage and approval ratings for President Barack Obama rising to levels not seen since the killing of Osama bin Laden.

Senior Democratic Senator Kent Conrad of North Dakota said on MSNBC late Wednesday that he thought Obama and House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner were edging closer to a deal.

He added that he hoped something will be announced next week to avert the steep tax hikes and budget cuts set for the start of 2013.

"I believe that they will have a framework agreement," Conrad said. "I believe they'll have it early next week. And I believe it will secure the votes in both the Senate and the House. We may miss some on the wings, but I think the center will hold."

Republican Representative Kevin Brady of Texas, in a Fox Business News interview Wednesday evening, disagreed with Conrad's assessment.

"I started pretty optimistic about this that we could get this done well before the holidays, but I don't feel that way anymore," Brady said. "It seems to me a decision's been made perhaps by the White House already to take us off this fiscal cliff."

Conservative Republican Senator Jim DeMint of South Carolina said the economy had already been damaged by the uncertainty caused by the deadlock.

"We can't fix it Christmas Eve and expect it all to bounce back in January," he said Thursday on CBS.

Sharp differences remained between congressional Republicans and the White House in talks to avert the cliff, and negotiators warned the showdown could drag on past Christmas.

Both sides refused to give any ground in public, with the main sticking point being the expiring tax cuts, which Obama wants extended for all but high earners and Boehner wants extended for everyone.

Polling shows strong support for Obama's position. According to a Wall Street Journal/NBC survey released late Wednesday, three-quarters of Americans say they would accept raising taxes on the wealthy to avoid the cliff.

Among Republicans, some 61 percent say they would accept tax increases on high earners....(cont.)

http://news.yahoo.com/republicans-losing-publ...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw!! You hurt my feelings!!! Hahahaha!!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
LQQk at this ...
Page 3119
Post |#72516
Top Mod 8
“I'm a GRINCH!”
Whoville
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
"No Problem" for them
*_*
Fairness ???... "0"
So here is the unvarnished truth. You cry your heart out because your posts are removed. You shout it out but don't tell us why. You know why, but you are dishonest, choose not to tell us. NOW we know. I've been telling you about your plagiarism for so long now...YOU CANNOT COPY ANYTHING WITHOUT ATTRIBUTING IT. IT'S STEALING intellectual property, though I know you haven't a clue what I'm talking about. "Thou shalt not steal" American er hmm stealing Lady. Commandment number 8 (EIGHT). "Thou shalt burn in hell for thou hast stolen so much, the Lord cannot pardon your multiple trespasses" Ha ha (laughing devillishly)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 117,021 - 117,040 of173,524
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,071,261
IRS broke law when failing to report destroyed ... 3 min Righteous 249
CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple We... (Dec '13) 5 min Reverend Alan 15,337
Increase in Underage Pregnant Women Crossing Bo... 5 min MegaRed 25
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Stop Global Warming 45,436
Obama blamed for immigration influx 7 min Strel 67
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 11 min deutscher Nationalstolz 50,263
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min San Dimas Republican 239,451
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••