BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,828)

Showing posts 116,541 - 116,560 of167,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Last year Europe had their worst Winter in fifty years. I wonder how this winter will be?
Too much snow to open the ski lifts? Whaz up wit dat?

Huge snowstorm hits Alps
by ROBERT on DECEMBER 6, 2012

“Too much snow to open the lifts… Oh well,” said the director of the European Snowsports, Julian Griffiths, from Verbier on Tuesday.

“30cm of snow in town from last night, dumping again now – whoop!” said PlanetSKI reader, Trey Cook, in Chamonix.

http://iceagenow.info/2012/12/huge-snowstorm-...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's my reply to Ellen on you : "Excellent explanation and background material. But LRS will come back with the same rant, albeit with no reasoning or explanation".
See? So easy to be a prophet with you, so predictable.
While we are at it, the filth, the obscenities, the vulgarities, the profanities you hurl here in Topix, this is what you label "adult language?". Do you know what adult language is? And really, but YOU brought it up, I mean, the little boys in the wading pool. So now you admit to conjuring up such pedophile thoughts? Wow. Is that the adult language you were talking about? Well, it appears to include little boys in wading pool. You need help.
Point out the same rant jacqazz. Admit it, my post contained too much information for your little brain to handle at one time. Again, if adult language is too much for you...LEAVE! It wouldn't surprise me if you were a pedophile, not the least little bit! Personally, I don't care what offends your ears. This is America and you're not American, so what the hell are you here for? No reason other than to try and rile people up. Go ahead admit it. Everyone knows that's exactly what you do. Talk about misguided and out of place! Without question you're a moron of the highest order. And a fool on top of that.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>All persons born in this country and subject to a foreign power, will not be "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution, unless naturalized.
Sorry, you stepped in it. Making believe it didn't happen won't make your fantasy true.

Admit it, you effed up. You never read George Williams' opinion. You read two sentences out of context in a stupid birfoon blog page.

Hee hee.

How's the crow tasting?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, you were totally and blissfully unaware that he said persons born here could not become aliens except by naturalizarion in a foreign country. You were also unaware of the context of the opinion because you never read it. Let me remind you, it concerned how a citizen loses nationality, not how a person gains US citizenship. Furthermore, it was not a "ruling" as you stupidly declared.
Does that refresh your memory?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge plays the race card as usual.
No race card can be involved in the truth. Without question they're racist as are you Mobarf. Oh, and your "good butty" jacqazz.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Senator's Honor Your Oath Of Office!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS goes into a store and tells the clerk, "I'd like an American hot dog."
The clerk looks at him and says, "Are you American?"
The guy, clearly offended, says, "Well, yes I am. But let me ask you something." If I had asked for Italian sausage would you ask me if I was Italian? Or if I had asked for German bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German? Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was Jewish? Or if I had asked for a taco would you ask if I was Mexican? Would ya, huh? Would ya?"
The clerk says, "Well, no."
With deep self-righteous indignation, the guy says, "Well, all right then, why did you ask me if I'm American just because I ask for a hot dog??"
The clerk replies, "Because you're a stupid birther."
So sad you have to be copycat. That is your nature though. Ride the coattails of others with your hand out. Pathetic.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you stepped in it. Making believe it didn't happen won't make your fantasy true.
Admit it, you effed up. You never read George Williams' opinion. You read two sentences out of context in a stupid birfoon blog page.
Hee hee.
How's the crow tasting?
<quoted text>
The Crow just took a dump on your head Mobarf.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Correct, his UK/Kenya was never affected.
Sorry, loser, what they named him had no bearing on citizenship in any country.

How's the crow tasting?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant.
whitehouse.gov
They could have named him Rudolph the Red Nosed and it wouldn't have affected his citizenship.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No race card can be involved in the truth. Without question they're racist as are you Mobarf. Oh, and your "good butty" jacqazz.
The racist believes racism is right and just, and "the truth". UR living proof.

Get over it. Your heroes lost. Two privileged white boys in the billionaires' pocket got their butts handed to them.

ROFLMAO. We the People have spoken.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge plays the race card as usual.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The Crow just took a dump on your head Mobarf.
Unlike Alice in Wonderland, simply saying something is so doesn't make it so.
Judge Clay D. Land.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Goat Boy wrote:
Interesting news.
SALVATION ARMY Reports Record Number Of Families In Need For Christmas...
White House Petition Demands Obama Cancel Hawaiian Vacation...
http://www.drudgereport.com/
Obama set to take a 4 million dollar vacation at taxpayer expense despite earning only 400,000 a year.
WOW!!! That's great. GW Bush spent over 25 million on his vacations....and don't forget his record number of golf outings.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Goat Boy wrote:
Civil War requires that the populace be armed.
SMITH & WESSON Announces Record Gun Sales -- 48% Increase...
Is America ready to take out a wannabe King who thinks he is a Dictator?
If a war occurs, it will be to remove a usurper from the White House.
Yep, sounds like treason to me.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee.
How's the crow tasting?
<quoted text>
The reality of the Constitution hasn't had time to sink into your foreign brain.
An alien has never been subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, this can only be accomplished through the naturalization process.
Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation, not "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", as such he was never a citizen of the US. This is a fact you can't deny.
As I plainly stated in my post, he got part of it right. Didn't I?
Now you can wipe the crow fearthers from your mouth.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Affirmative Diversity wrote:
Interesting news.
Obama set to take a 4 million dollar vacation at taxpayer expense despite earning only 400,000 a year.
OMG! The semi-white President will spend the holidays in Hawaii and flies there on AF-1! Who does he think he is, the President? What an outrage! He should go Greyhound, sitting in the back of the bus as it swims to Hawaii! How uppity! The nerve! The utter effing nerve!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
Can Obama Be Impeached?
It might seem that way, if you live in a rubber room.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, what they named him had no bearing on citizenship in any country.
How's the crow tasting?
<quoted text>
Sure it does! His last name could have been Davis, then we wouldn't be having this conservation! Would we?!!
Puss!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! The semi-white President will spend the holidays in Hawaii and flies there on AF-1! Who does he think he is, the President? What an outrage! He should go Greyhound, sitting in the back of the bus as it swims to Hawaii! How uppity! The nerve! The utter effing nerve!
Drowning! That would be acceptable!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The reality of the Constitution hasn't had time to sink into your foreign brain.
An alien has never been subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, this can only be accomplished through the naturalization process.
Obama was born a citizen of his father's nation, not "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", as such he was never a citizen of the US. This is a fact you can't deny.
As I plainly stated in my post, he got part of it right. Didn't I?
Now you can wipe the crow fearthers from your mouth.
Sorry, spouting fantasy Play Law over and over is not an effective approach.

You can state any any delusion you want as plainly as you believe it.

Nobody cares.

BTW, you quoted a writer who thought you were FOS. That's a win?

How sad. You need to read the opinions you quote, loser.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee.
How's the crow tasting?
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Unemployment figures are bogus because when the Zero took office he opened up our borders nice and wide.
That's completely incorrect. The borders are so tight right now, Mexicans are bringing illegals and drugs up in panga boats several hundred miles up the coast of California. More and more we're hearing stories like these:

"Officials found the boat, called a panga, on the beach off Pacific Coast Highway near Goldenwest Street.

Fourteen suspected illegal immigrants who got off the boat were arrested and taken to a holding station in San Clemente."

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/14-Ar...

"United States Coast Guard Chief Petty Officer Terrell Horne III, 34, of Redondo Beach was killed in the line of duty early Sunday morning while pursuing a panga boat in Smugglers Cove near Santa Cruz Island."

http://www.easyreadernews.com/61900/redondo-b...

"Six men were arrested early Friday morning after they unloaded approximately 1,400 pounds of marijuana — with an estimated street value of $4.2 million — from a Panga boat near El Capitan State Beach."

http://www.independent.com/news/2012/jun/15/s...

"Santa Barbara Sheriff's officials say the drug-smuggling boat came into the shoreline Sunday evening at Tajiguas Creek and was discovered this morning. It was moored about 200 feet offshore."

http://www.keyt.com/news/local/Panga-Boat-Fou...

"According to statistics from the Department of Homeland Security, in 2009 there were only two reported cases of maritime smuggling incidents in the Southern California region, which includes Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles and Orange County.

In 2010, there were 9 reported cases. In 2011, there were 26 reported cases. So far, in the fourth months since October, which is when the official 2012 count began, there have already been 17 reported smuggling incidents.(This article was written in February of this year.)

http://www.keyt.com/news/local/KEY-Assignment...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 116,541 - 116,560 of167,662
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

137 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Jesus Christ 1,034,499
Nevada senators face off over militia groups 6 min Face It 108
Boehner spox: No change on immigration 8 min wild child 38
Poverty is American, not racial, problem 10 min Earth Child 1 124
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min ChickBrilliance 303,239
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min Bonnie 218,575
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 13 min Bruno 39,890
•••
•••