BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127255 Nov 15, 2012
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I notuced that none of the Libtards even tried to rebut this. But the majority of NEW unemployment claims did not come from New York where claims are DOWN, but from Ohio and Pennsylvania. Yes, claims did got up in New Jersey but it was OH and PA that have made the biggest difference.
As usual, article carried by the Democrat Underground was ..... FALSE!!! Who would have guessed?!?
Somebody might want to comment, but they are waiting for YOU to admit that the levees that failed in NO were designed and constructed by the Army Corps of Engineers first.....and that YOU have been wrong all along.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127256 Nov 15, 2012
Oh, sorry, forgot my link. Yep, I usually post my sources whereas most of you Libtards do not.
Surprise! Jobless Claims Skyrocket After Election; PA, OH Worst Hit: Posted on November 15, 2012
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2012/11/surprise-...
Now, watch the Libtards attack the messenger and NOT the message.
You wrote : "Oh, sorry, forgot my link. Yep, I usually post my sources whereas most of you Libtards do not."
WHAT BLOODY NERVE. You owe me so many links, I stopped counting. What's more, I back everything I put on here if asked, and, if not sure, I say so. What's more, I gave you two proofs on abomination, the last one straight from the mormon church. Now you say , and it's so easy because you know I won't go back, that I never did. How do you live with yourself? Don't you feel uneasy about lying like that daily?
Not one of you birthers has been adult enough to admit that your predictions on the outcome of the election were off. Instead of accepting the will of the majority of the people, you come back with fraud, cheating, rigged machines and threats of secession. Don't you think that smells of sore losers in denial. Get on with it, wish him luck, as his luck will be your luck or his bad luck will be YOUR bad luck. And quit rejoicing at the DJIA momentary plunge and higher unemployment. It's your country you're wishing bad luck on.
Oh, and I haven't seen anything from you on how wrong you were on General Petreaus's testifying to congress. You said he quit at the biding of Obama so he would not have to testify. Remember? Any comments?

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#127257 Nov 15, 2012
The Truth wrote:
Impeach Obama
Well, the Republicans in the House might do that but so long as the Democrats rule the Senate, he will never be convicted in the Senate. Even if he had personally murdered Amb. Stevens, they would never convict him.
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#127258 Nov 15, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
Best petition yet
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pea...
WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:
Peacefully grant the City of Atlanta leave to withdraw from the State of Georgia and remain part of the United States
The City of Atlanta continues to suffer deprivations of economic, civil, religious, and political freedoms imposed upon it by Georgians (who are hostile to Atlanta).
In the event that Georgia is successful in its effort to secede from the Union, we the people of Atlanta wish to remain in the United States. We love our country. We are dedicated to it. And we are committed to preserving its rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers.
We would also like to annex Athens, Georgia, Decatur, Georgia and the parts of Macon, Georgia made famous by the Allman Brothers.
I wish they would. You do know what MARTA means, don't you? "Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta"!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#127260 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>[QUOTE]LRS wrote:
<quoted text>As I've told you before, I have no problem backing up what I say. Come down and find out jacqazz. LMAO "

Learning to Read wrote:
Mom put extra brown sugar in your oatmeal this morning?

Typical Blowhard Birfoon

I think it funny that Libatrds chose a handle that explains their handicap.
So your handle means that you're fat-ignorant?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127261 Nov 15, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody might want to comment, but they are waiting for YOU to admit that the levees that failed in NO were designed and constructed by the Army Corps of Engineers first.....and that YOU have been wrong all along.
You do know that over a thousand miles of levees were built before the MRC was established, right?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127262 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Learning to Read wrote:
Typical Blowhard Birfoon
<quoted text>
I think it's funny that the Lifer uses so many handles. Why is that?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#127263 Nov 15, 2012
Abdul the Camel Jockey wrote:
<quoted text>I wish they would. You do know what MARTA means, don't you? "Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta"!
Gee - a Birfoon obsessed with race? What a shocker!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127264 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Well, the Republicans in the House might do that but so long as the Democrats rule the Senate, he will never be convicted in the Senate. Even if he had personally murdered Amb. Stevens, they would never convict him.
Impeach him on what, you don't like him? Yea, good luck with that one.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#127265 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
I wish they would. You do know what MARTA means, don't you? "Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta"!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#127266 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
I notuced that none of the Libtards even tried to rebut this. But the majority of NEW unemployment claims did not come from New York where claims are DOWN, but from Ohio and Pennsylvania. Yes, claims did got up in New Jersey but it was OH and PA that have made the biggest difference.
As usual, article carried by the Democrat Underground was ..... FALSE!!! Who would have guessed?!?
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Job losses attributed to Sandy.
Sorry, Rogue Moron, another Roguetardian tea party fantasy down the tubes.
Then why are new unemployment filings DOWN in New York but UP in Ohio and Pennsylvania?

Surprise! Jobless Claims Skyrocket After Election; PA, OH Worst Hit: Posted on November 15, 2012

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2012/11/surprise -...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#127267 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>Well, the Republicans in the House might do that but so long as the Democrats rule the Senate, he will never be convicted in the Senate. Even if he had personally murdered Amb. Stevens, they would never convict him.
Of course not even the House Republicans are foolish enough to impeach him without first charging him with something other than presiding while semi-black
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127268 Nov 15, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeach him on what, you don't like him? Yea, good luck with that one.
For starters, he failed to enforce Federal Immigration Laws.
Grand Birther

United States

#127269 Nov 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Then why are new unemployment filings DOWN in New York but UP in Ohio and Pennsylvania?
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2012/11/surprise -...
Well Tootsie, are you surprised that there is interstate commerce and an interconnected economy.

Another Roguetardisn failure down the tubes.

“The Usurper FAILED”

Since: Apr 11

Americans

#127270 Nov 15, 2012
Limbaugh unveils "Baracka Claus", asserts Democrats bribe Hispanics for votes, mocks w/Feliz Navidad

I'll pay you just for sleeping
Don't work, stay home and play
You will care if you're bad or good
'Cause if you're bad you get more cake

So, Republicans watch out
I'm lookin' real fly
Media shouts 'We elected our guy'

Hey!
Baracka Claus is comin' to town

The market's goin' down
Why do you have a frown?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/11/13/1160...

Location hidden

#127271 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>As I've told you before, I have no problem backing up what I say. Come down and find out jacqazz. LMAO "
Learning to Read wrote:
Typical Blowhard Birfoon
[QUOTE who="Learning to Read"]<quoted text>
So your handle means that you're fat-ignorant?
If that was the case I would have chosen Teddy Kennedy. But you did notice that Chris Christie is a Republican in a Democrat dominated state, don't you. So you are in fact called New Jersey Democrats ignorant for voting for him!!!

Location hidden

#127272 Nov 15, 2012
Learning to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not even the House Republicans are foolish enough to impeach him without first charging him with something other than presiding while semi-black
There you go again, injecting the Race Card. I agree, to you to a viable charge and not enforcing laws is not a charge. Liberal prosecutors do it all the time.
Oh, what problems did you have with Justice Clarence Thomas? He's blacker than Obama!!!

Location hidden

#127273 Nov 15, 2012
Now I know this will never happen, but it is Constitutional. There is no requirement for the Speaker of the House to be a sitting representative and even the idea of Newt back as Speaker will surely frost the Libtards azzes.

Rep. Gohmert Nominated Newt Gingrich to Replace John Boehner as Speaker; By Matt Cover November 14, 2012

CNSNews.com ) Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) nominated former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) to replace current Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) in a closed-door meeting of House Republicans on Wednesday.

Gohmert reportedly felt it was time to halt "business as usual" in Congress. His nomination of Gingrich did not receive a second and House Republicans voted to retain Boehner as speaker.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/rep-gohmert-n...
Abdul the Camel Jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#127274 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I have explained that before. Sorry you have such a short memory.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#127275 Nov 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
<quoted text>[QUOTE]LRS wrote:
Learning to Read wrote:
Typical Blowhard Birfoon

If that was the case I would have chosen Teddy Kennedy. But you did notice that Chris Christie is a Republican in a Democrat dominated state, don't you. So you are in fact called New Jersey Democrats ignorant for voting for him!!!
No moron - ignorant was after the "-".

I am in fact (and have been long before Sandy) a fan of Gov Christie. I still think our own Gov Daniels would have been the best option but Christie certainly beats Mittons / Rayon 9 ways from Sunday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 min Reverend Alan 1,286
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min positronium 273,241
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Baby Its Cold Out... 47,612
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,130,066
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 10 min Logan 1,520
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min replaytime 122,244
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Cornelius Scudmister 159,839
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 36 min black man1 7,320

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE