BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127234 Nov 15, 2012
A repeat for LRS and associated birthers :

Einstein : E=mc2

LRS : Oh yeah, commie? Think you're smarter than me? We'll see. Pow, right in the kisser.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127235 Nov 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
BIRTHER TEA PARTY SOUR GRAPES. YOU LOST. FACE IT. YES, YOU LOST. MISERABLY. LOST, GET IT?
Why do you support a known liar and fraud who has no clue how to run a lemonade stand much less a country? Do you feel more comfortable in the company of liars, frauds and scum in general? Thought so. You're dismissed.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#127236 Nov 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you support a known liar and fraud who has no clue how to run a lemonade stand much less a country? Do you feel more comfortable in the company of liars, frauds and scum in general? Thought so. You're dismissed.
Never mind all that. You backed Romney. You were drunk with the sure and anticipated taste of victory up to and including election night. I warned you on the eve of the election that your expectations were too high and could fall from high above. Exactly what happened. So, did you win or did you lose your vote? Answer, please. And try not to grovel, though it suits you well. Who won, Obama or Romney?

When my man lost last time around here, I also lost. I'm big enough to admit it. Oh, I wished the winner luck, not a hard time as I'm stuck with him the way you're stuck with Obama for 4 more years and two months. LoL..
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#127238 Nov 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>"Can't Learn to Read"......enough said.
More clever retorts from pathetic angry spineless unAnerican loser.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#127239 Nov 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Never mind all that. You backed Romney. You were drunk with the sure and anticipated taste of victory up to and including election night. I warned you on the eve of the election that your expectations were too high and could fall from high above. Exactly what happened. So, did you win or did you lose your vote? Answer, please. And try not to grovel, though it suits you well. Who won, Obama or Romney?

When my man lost last time around here, I also lost. I'm big enough to admit it. Oh, I wished the winner luck, not a hard time as I'm stuck with him the way you're stuck with Obama for 4 more years and two months. LoL..
As Tacky the pathetic moron told us ... Because LoserReallyisSpineless didn't vote for the winning candidate he "threw away his vote"
The Truth

United States

#127240 Nov 15, 2012
Impeach Obama
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127241 Nov 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind all that. You backed Romney. You were drunk with the sure and anticipated taste of victory up to and including election night. I warned you on the eve of the election that your expectations were too high and could fall from high above. Exactly what happened. So, did you win or did you lose your vote? Answer, please. And try not to grovel, though it suits you well. Who won, Obama or Romney?
Answer my questions and quit dodging.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127242 Nov 15, 2012
Too much of a wuss to answer my questions huh? Figures. Man, how I'd hate to be nothing more than a loudmouth azzhole like you jacqazz. Can't back up your word, just like Omammie. LMAO two dumbazz peas in a pod! Or maybe that should read, two dumbazz peas in a wad!! squid
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#127243 Nov 15, 2012
Best petition yet

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pea...

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:
Peacefully grant the City of Atlanta leave to withdraw from the State of Georgia and remain part of the United States

The City of Atlanta continues to suffer deprivations of economic, civil, religious, and political freedoms imposed upon it by Georgians (who are hostile to Atlanta).

In the event that Georgia is successful in its effort to secede from the Union, we the people of Atlanta wish to remain in the United States. We love our country. We are dedicated to it. And we are committed to preserving its rights and liberties in accordance with the original ideas and beliefs of our founding fathers.

We would also like to annex Athens, Georgia, Decatur, Georgia and the parts of Macon, Georgia made famous by the Allman Brothers.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#127244 Nov 15, 2012
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And the Voting Rights Act of 1965 84% of all Republicans voted for it while only 77% of the Democrats did!!!
But some how people like Jacques thinks that Republicans are the one who are racists!!!
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Two points here. First, you did not address the issue that a greater percentage of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964, than did Democrats.
Next, the problems with the long lines here in Florida was in heavily Democrat areas. No problem in Duval Co. where I live because we are a Red County!
<quoted text>
Oh I know my math and if no Republican voted for the Civil Right Act of 1964, it would not have passed. And a greater percentage of Republicans voted for it than the Democrats did.
Oh, and how are the Democrats working out in the House? I am surprised that San Fran Nan is hanging in there.
Rogue Moron, here is simple question:

What is a greater number 77% of 295

or

84% of 140?

Rogue is like Allen West and thinks fewer votes means a win. Rogue is also on Topix 17+ hours a day, so you can see why he'd think something like that.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#127245 Nov 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Failed attempt at trolling
What was that Mr. Internet Tough Guy?

You agree that only hapless losers of the lowest caliber make threats over the internet while in the safety of their grandma's basement?

I figured you would.

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#127246 Nov 15, 2012
Merry Christmas, now get in the unemployment line!!! Thanks to ObamaCare small businesses are down sizing and the unemployment numbers are skyrocketing.
Yep, not one week after Obama wins reelection, we now see the results. This will be one bitter Christmas.
I hope you Libtards are happy!
ETA News Release: Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims Report (11/15/2012)
Source: Department of Labor, Employment and Training Admin
UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE WEEKLY CLAIMS REPORT
SEASONALLY ADJUSTED DATA
In the week ending November 10, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 439,000, an increase of 78,000 from the previous week's revised figure of 361,000. The 4-week moving average was 383,750, an increase of 11,750 from the previous week's revised average of 372,000.
http://election.democraticunderground.com/101...
I notuced that none of the Libtards even tried to rebut this. But the majority of NEW unemployment claims did not come from New York where claims are DOWN, but from Ohio and Pennsylvania. Yes, claims did got up in New Jersey but it was OH and PA that have made the biggest difference.
As usual, article carried by the Democrat Underground was ..... FALSE!!! Who would have guessed?!?

Jacksonville, FL

#127247 Nov 15, 2012
Oh, sorry, forgot my link. Yep, I usually post my sources whereas most of you Libtards do not.
Surprise! Jobless Claims Skyrocket After Election; PA, OH Worst Hit: Posted on November 15, 2012

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2012/11/surprise-...
Now, watch the Libtards attack the messenger and NOT the message.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#127248 Nov 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser.
He is qualified for the job. Reelected after four years.
We the People have spoken.
<quoted text>
And so have the small businesses owners!
Rogue's tea party fantasy is down the tube with the rest of the garbage.

Florida Governor Rick Scott said, "it’s time for Republicans to offer solutions to help families after they lost their bid to defeat President Barack Obama."

“I don’t think anyone involved in trying to improve health care should say ‘no, no, no,” said Scott “Let’s have a conversation.”

Florida had the nation’s third-highest rate of residents without health insurance during the past three years, according to census data released last year.

Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/florida/2012-11-...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127249 Nov 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
or
84% of 140?
Rogue is like Allen West and thinks fewer votes means a win. Rogue is also on Topix 17+ hours a day, so you can see why he'd think something like that.
It's obvious you do not comprehend percentages. Or anything else for that matter. pigeon
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#127250 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
I notuced that none of the Libtards even tried to rebut this. But the majority of NEW unemployment claims did not come from New York where claims are DOWN, but from Ohio and Pennsylvania. Yes, claims did got up in New Jersey but it was OH and PA that have made the biggest difference.
As usual, article carried by the Democrat Underground was ..... FALSE!!! Who would have guessed?!?
Job losses attributed to Sandy.

Sorry, Rogue Moron, another Roguetardian tea party fantasy down the tubes.

Jacksonville, FL

#127251 Nov 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And the Voting Rights Act of 1965 84% of all Republicans voted for it while only 77% of the Democrats did!!!
But some how people like Jacques thinks that Republicans are the one who are racists!!!
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Two points here. First, you did not address the issue that a greater percentage of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964, than did Democrats.
Next, the problems with the long lines here in Florida was in heavily Democrat areas. No problem in Duval Co. where I live because we are a Red County!
<quoted text>
Oh I know my math and if no Republican voted for the Civil Right Act of 1964, it would not have passed. And a greater percentage of Republicans voted for it than the Democrats did.
Oh, and how are the Democrats working out in the House? I am surprised that San Fran Nan is hanging in there.
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
or
84% of 140?
23% of 295 = 68 while 16% of 140 = 30. It sure looks like MORE DEMOCRATS voted AGAINST the Civil Right Act of 1964 then did Republican!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#127252 Nov 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
What was that Mr. Internet Tough Guy?
You agree that only hapless losers of the lowest caliber make threats over the internet while in the safety of their grandma's basement?
I figured you would.
Only a puss makes up posts and attributes them to another poster. Puss! Sorry, but I have no Grandmothers. HaHaHa what a tool you are. LMAO gutterscum

Jacksonville, FL

#127253 Nov 15, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser.
He is qualified for the job. Reelected after four years.
We the People have spoken.
<quoted text>
And so have the small businesses owners!
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue's tea party fantasy is down the tube with the rest of the garbage.
Florida Governor Rick Scott said, "it’s time for Republicans to offer solutions to help families after they lost their bid to defeat President Barack Obama."
“I don’t think anyone involved in trying to improve health care should say ‘no, no, no,” said Scott “Let’s have a conversation.”
Florida had the nation’s third-highest rate of residents without health insurance during the past three years, according to census data released last year.
Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/florida/2012-11-...
And Gov. Rick Scott was the first first governor to announce that his state will not back ObamaCare.

PHARMA & HEALTHCARE | 11/15/2012 @ 9:01AM |454 views
Even without Rick Scott and GOP governors, Obamacare exchanges should flourish

No matter whether online shopping markets for millions of uninsured Americans to buy medical benefits are run by states or the federal government, these health insurance exchanges should effectively provide health benefits, say health insurers and others involved in running these entities.
U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius last week extended the deadline for states to decide whether they are going to create a health insurance exchange to Dec. 14. The move was made in part because some states, particularly those with Republican governors like Florida’s Rick Scott, have lagged or opposed developing exchanges. Scott, a former hospital CEO at HCA Holdings (HCA), has been an outspoken critic of the health law though at least one recent report says he is open to compromise.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/brucejapsen/2012/...
Oh Tootzie, you did notice that earlier this year. the USSC overturned the State mandate part of ObamaCare, did you knot?!?

Jacksonville, FL

#127254 Nov 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>As I've told you before, I have no problem backing up what I say. Come down and find out jacqazz. LMAO
Learning to Read wrote:
Mom put extra brown sugar in your oatmeal this morning?

Typical Blowhard Birfoon
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Can't Learn to Read"......enough said.
I think it funny that Libatrds chose a handle that explains their handicap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min GOTP 159,741
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min MikeF 122,165
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 6 min Impossible 11,346
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RealDave 1,129,411
Justices allow Texas to enforce strict voter ID... 8 min WeTheSheeple 293
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 12 min independent commo... 7,269
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 15 min positronium 273,053

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE