BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 207543 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#115598 Oct 9, 2012
spud the gringo wrote:
<quoted text>If I'm a Democrat, then Obama ain't. I'm an independant
I'm a Conservatarian. I use to be registered as a Republican but changed to NPA after the 2000 election as I was upset with the Republican's primary system but I registered as a Rep. again so I can try and influence the primaries.
I am not totally happy with Mitt but when you consider the alternative, it is a no-brainer!
But among the independents you have every political ideology from Commies to Libertarians. To lump Independents into any one group is very sallow minded.
Oh, I have two dogs. One is all Chihuahua and the other is a Chihuahua-Gringo mix!
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#115599 Oct 9, 2012
Rogue Moron is just itching to shoot someone.

He's hoping for a darky.

Location hidden

#115600 Oct 9, 2012
Oh, that is picture at eight weeks old and I named him after Wojar and call him Little Wojo. Well, he is not as little as I thought he would be and he is up to 12 pounds.
When I got him he could fit inside my 16 oz. coffee mug so I knew he was no tea-cup Chihuahua but I still expected him to be between 8-10 pounds when he grew up.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#115601 Oct 9, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Her transcripts are on the internet.
They are not transcripts. They do not say "transcripts." And they do not have grades on them----not a single grade.

Who told you that they were transcripts?????
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115602 Oct 9, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
He's hoping for a darky.
Are you volunteering?

Location hidden

#115603 Oct 9, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
He's hoping for a darky.
Sorry, I am and equal opportunity shooter. But I have never had to shoot anyone although I could have a few times. But in Vietnam I did ruin 30-50 bad guy's day by calling in arty and air strikes. Yep, napalm is awesome.
It was funny that Jimmy Carter banned napalm from the U.S. military and Reagan had them redevelop "flame" weapons what used .... unleaded gasoline. We do not need to contaminate them with lead while they fry!

Location hidden

#115604 Oct 9, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Connecticut SS number was caused by a data entry error. SS numbers were generated by the zip code of the applicant’s address. Obama’s address in Hawaii was in zip code 96814, and the zip code for Danbury, CT. is 06814.
Millions of people have multiple social security numbers caused mainly by data entry errors:
http://www.cnbc.com/id/38678753/How_Many_Soci...
http://www.securityworldnews.com/2010/08/12/2...
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-200137...
You might well ask why, if there is evidence that Obama has multiple SS numbers and that one of them came from Connecticut that NO committee in Congress wants to investigate? Why not?
Because it is not illegal to have mistakes in your SS files, and lots of people do.
There are way to many data entry errors with Obama. What is the odds that all those things happened to .... Forest Gump?

Location hidden

#115605 Oct 9, 2012
On no. Is she really that clueless?

'Clueless' Actress Stacey Dash Endorses Mitt Romney, Critics Bring Race Into The Issue
The Huffington Post | By Cavan Sieczkowski

Actress Stacey Dash, star of the hit '90s film "Clueless," took to Twitter over the weekend to announce that she is supporting Mitt Romney in the November election.

Dash tweeted her Romney endrosement along with a sexy Americana-themed photo on Sunday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/08/stac...
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#115606 Oct 9, 2012
Rogue Moron confirms his violent tendencies with a rambling, off-topic story.

Not a good combo, instability and blood lust.

Location hidden

#115607 Oct 9, 2012
But what is really sad is that the looney-tooney-lefties have to racially target her. And I thought the Left likes people of color to have political opinions ..... so long as it agrees with them!

By Anthony Castellano; Oct 9, 2012
‘Clueless’ Star Stacey Dash Takes Heat on Twitter for Endorsing Mitt Romney

“Clueless” star Stacey Dash has come under attack on Twitter after publicly endorsing Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.
“Vote for Romney. The only choice for your future,” Dash tweeted on Sunday accompanied by a picture of her in a patriotic bathing suit.
“You’re an unemployed black woman endorsing @MittRomney. You’re voting against yourself thrice. You poor beautiful idiot,” one user tweeted.
After the negative backlash, Dash stood by her comment, tweeting,“My humble opinion… EVERYONE is entitled to one.”
Women’s rights activists Sandra Fluke, who spoke at the Democratic National Convention, tweeted her support for Dash on Monday.
“So disappointed to see people attacking @REALStaceyDash for voicing her opinion. Disagree politically, but #racist attacks are unacceptable.”
Earlier this week,“Good Morning America” caught up with Dash and the rest of the “Clueless” cast while they were reuniting for a photo shoot for Entertainment Weekly magazine’s Reunions Issue.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/201...

Location hidden

#115608 Oct 9, 2012
Did you know that the movie Clueless is now over 25 years old? Oh my gosh, totally buggin'!

Location hidden

#115609 Oct 9, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Rogue Moron confirms his violent tendencies with a rambling, off-topic story.
Not a good combo, instability and blood lust.
Do you know what this is?

Clippity clop, clippity clop, bang!

It's an Amish ride through shooting!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#115610 Oct 9, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are way to many data entry errors with Obama. What is the odds that all those things happened to .... Forest Gump?
One data entry error, the typo on the zip code--that is all. Use your brain. There is a REASON that no one in Congress has raised the Social Security number issue. There is a REASON why Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review do not write articles about it. The reason is that the notion that the Connecticut number is a fraud and not an error is a birther myth, a fantasy.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115611 Oct 9, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
One data entry error, the typo on the zip code--that is all. Use your brain. There is a REASON that no one in Congress has raised the Social Security number issue. There is a REASON why Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck and the National Review do not write articles about it. The reason is that the notion that the Connecticut number is a fraud and not an error is a birther myth, a fantasy.
Eight ball, side pocket.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115612 Oct 9, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I am not pretending to be a President. You just aren't intelligent enough to know that President Starky is Obama.
2)I never said you have a right to kill your neighbor(You made that up).(More stupidity on your part.
3) you don't recognize rights you never had. You would never fight for them if you did.
1. Could Obama not rightly sue for your use of "President" as it is clearly an act of libel, such a loser parading as him. And your writings, mostly insane, do not reflect your president;
2. Ha. "I never said..." you wrote. Yes you said. And what's even more, I never said anything, I asked a question, look it up. Reading still not your forte, is it?;
3. Just for the record, are you saying Canadians have no rights? How did you conclude I never, as a Franco-Canadian, fight for mine?

How it must suck to be such a poor shmuck birther.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115613 Oct 9, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
I have my rights.
If government attempts to take the rights of the American people, we know we have the right to remove that government by any means.
We have before and we will again.
http://thehayride.com/wp-content/uploads/2012...
"Stuff's gettin better"
Youhave before? When? And what were those "means"?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#115614 Oct 9, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Eight ball, side pocket.
The Connecticut SS number was caused by a data entry error. SS numbers were generated by the zip code of the applicant’s address. Obama’s address in Hawaii was in zip code 96814, and the zip code for Danbury, CT. is 06814.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115615 Oct 9, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Just wow.
Couldn't read it? Here it is again : A fool appointing a fool. And add : Moe appointing Larry, with due apologies to Moe and Larry.

Location hidden

#115616 Oct 9, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
He's hoping for a darky.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you volunteering?
I tried to shoot a darky cottonmouth a few weeks ago but I missed as I was using my 38 snubby. The first round went over his head and then he bugged out and got through the fence. But I got him , or his homey, yesterday. But I used a hoe instead.
My back yard abuts a hammock swamp. I keep the area behind my fence mowed about twenty feet back as I am worried about my two little dogs. Snakes are at their worst in the Spring and Fall as in the Summer it is to hot and the Winter to cold but they seem to move around the most when the weather is moderate.
Oh, this past Spring there was a Broad-headed Skink under the eve of my house and are they big. He was about a quarter pounder.
http://www.wildflorida.com/wildlife/lizards/B...
They also come out of hammock swamps.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115617 Oct 9, 2012
Girther Barks...waz up homie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Closings set in NYC cop's trial in deadly stair... 12 min Help From Al and ... 2
News Rubio endures an assault in a rollicking Republ... 25 min serfs up 67
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 41 min ChristineM 187,093
News Mexican President: We're Not Paying for 'Stupid... 46 min Asp 8
News House Republicans: Benghazi Movie 'Really Makes... 48 min Fit2Serve 754
News Ted Cruz says White House shields Hillary Clint... 1 hr Bama Yankee 20
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 213,869
News Some Republican Voters Think Islam Should Be Il... 1 hr Shamma 3,787
News FBI 'ready to indict' Hillary Clinton, Tom Dela... 2 hr Ritual Habitual 798
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr IdiggHiggs 1,346,852
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... 2 hr Patriot 4,201
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr -Dont Panic- 370,366
More from around the web