BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,111)

Showing posts 102,201 - 102,220 of167,507
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
“Congratulations Mr. President”
Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr. at the Capitol, January 20, 2009
TOUCHÉ
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Johannes
Yucaipa, CA
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#114828 Yesterday
Judged:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're getting mighty petty Pops.
Johannes wrote:
Not really...just explaining the difference.

Notice he did not even attempt to deny that he is Pops! Busted!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
1) so this civil servant only lies when there are dems in the White House?
2) Since you have never been a teacher or attended college, what would you know about how union teachers think?
3)So should my wife who works at a county hospital be paid at the rate that private hospitals pay? Well, she makes about $15 less per hour than private hospitals.
Once again, you know nothing of the real world because you were hiding out in the military, the 'ultimate welfare' job.
1) No he lies all the time .... so long as he promotes the progressive agenda!
2) It is obvious. Did you watch the Chicago teacher strike last month? They gave up as soon as Obama told them to!!!
3) Your wife probably has a "compensation package" which includes health care, retirement, etc. I think if you compare compensation packages you will find she has an advantage over the private sector.
Oh, I hid out in the military until age 38,,,,,, then, in 1989, I went into the private sector!!! And from 1999 until 2006 I was the owner of a small business!!! Yep, I know nothing about the private sector?!?
But the way, when you consider what the military requires of it's men and women, if you had to hire civilians, it would cost double. The advantage is that if something should happen to you, you and your family will be reasonably be taken care of.
Oh, when I bought my first big truck I paid $98k for it ..... and then I paid another $23k in taxes and fees before I ever hooked it up to a trailer and started to make money. And ten every year I paid $15-18k in road use taxes ..... before I paid my income taxes! Naw, I know nothing about the private sector.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama hates our country,our Constitution and our way of life. He wants to destroy our nation. I will vote for the other guy,the one that will defend our Constitution and our country.
you have your opinion....and a whole bunch of birther fantasy as well...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
With free elections the populous generally choose who they wish Siouxweety. Obama didn’t have a vote.
I agree with Sioux that tyrants we knew were better than new tyrants we don't know. HOWEVER, those two, Ghadafi and Mubarak, plus Ali of Tunisia were toast, no matter what side we took. Same thing for Hassad at the moment, no matter what the U.S. or its allies do or don't do. When they have to go, they have to go.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you'll be voting for Romney. Great.
I never said that. Great.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." Thomas Jefferson
http://www.crossroad.to/News/archive/administ ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Jefferson really that clueless?
I don't know. Maybe you should ask someone who was raised under communism!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
Johannes
Yucaipa, CA
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#114828 Yesterday
Judged:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're getting mighty petty Pops.
Johannes wrote:
Not really...just explaining the difference.
Notice he did not even attempt to deny that he is Pops! Busted!
Typical birther logic.

State some birther bs and when then other party does not prove you wrong, you statement must then be true.

Birthers are always so very stupid.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
With your big thumb in between.
Not sure who attempted to teach you how to use a hammer and nail, but they obviously didn't have a clue. Tip: always remove thumb from nail head BEFORE striking with hammer. Works like a charm, every time!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
TOUCHÉ
I wonder what Obama has on Roberts? Is Roberts being extorted to rule in favor of ObamaCare? I would not put anything past Obama and Holder!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in American and I will vote for the one who puts America first.
Then if you believe in America, why do you fundamentally want to change it? If you want us to look more like Europe, why don't you just more to .... Europe!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
UNEMPLOYMENT RATE – by President (45th month in office)
7.8%(2012)- Barack HUSSEIN Obama Obama
5.4%(2004)- Geo. W. Bush Bush II
5.2%(1996)- Wm. Jefferson Clinton
7.3%(1992)- Geo. H.W. Bush
7.4%(1984)- Ronald Wilson Reagan
7.5%(1980)– Jimmy Carter
<quoted text>
Hummmm, according to DoL the U-3 unemployment rate for January 2009 was 7.8%. Using Libtardian logic, the president is responsible from day ONE and in Feb. 2009 the U-3 unemployment rate had gone up to 8.3%. Here is my information link;
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000
Now, where is your information link? Or did you pull it out of your azz again?
My numbers were for April 1009. Sorry. But, Rogue, do you honestly think that Obama, or ANYone, could have done anything about reising unemployment between the inauguration in January and April 2009? It did eventually rise to over 10%, did it not? What a reversal. Just like a serious earthquake, the after-shocks of the GWB economic disaster and stupid foreign wars are still making the US AND the world economy tremble.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical birther logic.
State some birther bs and when then other party does not prove you wrong, you statement must then be true.
Birthers are always so very stupid.
Again, no denial whatsoever. You've been busted Pops, quit making yourself look even dumber. And take that silly azz veil off.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Huhhhh, out of over 18,000 households Yucaipa has only 114 (0.6%) same-sex married couples or partnerships. Why would Johannes live there?
<quoted text>
Where was the obscenity? All I mentioned was fact.
"Liberals" insist that 5% of our population is LGBT's jet if only 0.6% of the households in Yucaipa, CA are same-sex HH's, what happened to the other 4.6%? Is Yucaipa not gay-friendly? And if Yucaipa is not gay-friendly, why do Liberals live there? Because of the sheep? I don't know. Maybe they should call themselves LGBTZ's?
Liar. You may have mentined facts, which are unimportant to no one except you in your closet. What is NOT a fact is the implication on Johannes. You are obsessed with gays and Clinton's penis to such a degree...never mind, it boggles the mind.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then if you believe in America, why do you fundamentally want to change it? If you want us to look more like Europe, why don't you just more to .... Europe!
Why do you assume that I want to change it?
Why do you assume that I want the USA to look more like Europe?
Why do you continue to make yourself look stupid?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still smoking whacky tobaccy, ain't you. Affirmative Action IS all about race or gender. Sure, they will hire those who are "qualified" but not necessarily the "most qualified".
I was at Fort Rucker, AL when they were firing firemen and the "buzz" was that they were only hiring black people. Well one white guy was called in for an interview and when they asked him why he had checked "African-American" he said it was a mistake. But he was the only white guy hired!!!
On another occasion they were to hire a civilian flight instructor and a friend of mine applied. I knew he was from Louisiana but when he was one of the three that were hired, he was the only white (we thought). But he was black because in LA anyone with any amount of African heritage is a Negro and that was what was on his civilian drivers licence. So, out of the several dozen who applied, the only three that were hired were .... black!!!
There are two forms of discrimination. You can discriminate AGAINST someone or FOR someone. In any case, the other person is a victim of discrimination!
Now, what did the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. say?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
What happened to the true Liberals who had open minds like JFK and MLK?
We have affirmative action here also. The program is 100% right on as far as I'm concerned. But its philosophy, its aims, are too complex for foolish birthers to understand and I don't think that anyone, no matter who, could make them understand what it's all about in view of their prejudices.

As to Obama, no affirmative action scholar or senator or president is he. Anyone can tell he's GOT it, whether one agrees with him or not. GWB and Ronald Reagan would have more likely been affirmative action presidents.

There have been bad and hurtful cases of affirmative action not being fairly applied, but hey, that is bound to happen to any plan or policy.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Fed Up wrote:
THE NOBAMA LIES
A former CIA operative and spy in Iran’s Revolutionary Guard is reporting that a deal has been struck between Barack Obama and Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. According to Reza Kahlili,“Iran could announce a temporary halt to uranium enrichment before next month’s U.S. election in a move to save Barack Obama’s presidency.”
http://www.westernjournalism.com/will-obama-b...
Kenya Smell What Barack is Cooking?!
http://resistance.ning.com/forum/topic/show...
The Unemployment Game Show: Are You *Really* Unemployed?
Jerome Corsi finishes and publishes the research that Hillary Clinton began in 2007 while running for President...OBLUNDER IS GAY!!!
http://resistance.ning.com/forum/topic/show...
DC Report: Is Possible Donor Scandal Story Distracting Obama?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/dc-report-is-...
Barack, Hussein Obama boldly seduced over half our country, dripping with sound bite lies and deception. He made love to our country. He had won and Bush had lost. Obama’s plan for hope and change crushed our naive and distracted lives. He would fix and change us from the Imperial and powerful monster he and his New World order--Islamic handlers believe us to be.
Obama would change the United States of America into a submissive, vapor of herself and force her to submit to Islam and Sharia Law. He would come after our 1st amendment rights (He already has) the Internet (in the works) our 2nd amendment rights and guns (scheming through treaties and executive orders) control our banking records and even how long we may live (through Obama care -- its death panels, lines, controls, fines and tyranny).
http://www.newswithviews.com/Roth/laurie344.h...
Your referenced websites are all well-known nazi and communist-inspired. Would you mind quoting something repectable? Even Fox did not report that.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
1) No he lies all the time .... so long as he promotes the progressive agenda!
2) It is obvious. Did you watch the Chicago teacher strike last month? They gave up as soon as Obama told them to!!!
3) Your wife probably has a "compensation package" which includes health care, retirement, etc. I think if you compare compensation packages you will find she has an advantage over the private sector.
Oh, I hid out in the military until age 38,,,,,, then, in 1989, I went into the private sector!!! And from 1999 until 2006 I was the owner of a small business!!! Yep, I know nothing about the private sector?!?
But the way, when you consider what the military requires of it's men and women, if you had to hire civilians, it would cost double. The advantage is that if something should happen to you, you and your family will be reasonably be taken care of.
Oh, when I bought my first big truck I paid $98k for it ..... and then I paid another $23k in taxes and fees before I ever hooked it up to a trailer and started to make money. And ten every year I paid $15-18k in road use taxes ..... before I paid my income taxes! Naw, I know nothing about the private sector.
1) ok, so he lied when Raygunz, Bush, Clinton, and Dufus Bush were president? Yea, right.

2) It's obvious to an outsider, YOU. You obviously know nothing about the Chicago teacher strike. All you know is that all unions are bad, all teachers are bad. Boy you sure do hate America.

3) Sorry, you can't change the rules in the middle. You were wrong and now you start to change your position.

SO, you have yet to show us where teachers are only out for money and do not care about the students.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're that one belly-aching atheist who thinks all religions should be done away with simply because you have no clue what Faith is about. So which religion do you blame for your own failures? Exactly, how were you wronged and by whom? I suppose you think the world would be in a much better way if there were no religions at all. jacqazz, here's your problem; you're not happy with the way the world is and all you can do is bytch about it. In other words, you're a noisy bellyacher and nothing else. No one likes a constant complainer. The world doesn't owe you a thing. Nothing. Do you think it's right to criticize something you can't change? BTW, welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games.
à
à
Thank you for agreeing with me on the mormon thing. So go ahead and vote for someone who thinks you are an abomination. Hmmm, well, in your case, the book of mormon is spot on (LRS, tm reg'd)

Incidentally, I've said that religion, ANY religion including Islam, is responsible for killings, murders, massacres, incest, rape, slavery, female persecution since Adam and Eve. Is there ANY way you can contradict this?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, most civil servants are Dems and as Dems they will individually benefit if a Dem remains in the White House. Civil Servants would rather American go into a depression so long as they have their's!
No, I want America to succeed! Why do you think I will vote for Romney next month?
Oh, union teachers do not care about students. They care about their job$ and how much money they will be paid. Teacher's pay should be based on the private sector which averages 25% less than public service union teachers.
Rogue, I see you have no comment on the proof I supplied of you being an abomination in the eyes of mormons. Ooooookay. Now, how about those proofs of yours I've been incessantly asking for? I put up, are you shutting up? Oh, how about proving, with dependable sources, that "Ah, most civil servants are Dems and as Dems "... Start with proof on that one. Strange, as Repubs have held power in Congress AND the presidency longer than the Dems since 1952.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 102,201 - 102,220 of167,507
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

134 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min lily boca raton fl 1,033,429
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min RayOne 138,638
Obama blasts 'least productive Congress in mode... 6 min foster 325
Poetry Corner: Ode to Harry Reid 7 min Supercalafradgelistic 1
Reid campaign paid granddaughter for gifts to s... 9 min Supercalafradgelistic 1
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 9 min WeTheSheeple 39,700
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 min Truth is might 20,363
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 15 min -Dont Panic- 218,547
•••
•••
•••
•••