BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194546 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115253 Oct 7, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has never done anything for any one except himself. While Romney was building companies,saving jobs and producing employment and paychecks, Obama was smoking dope and sniffing drugs. While Romney was a CEO of an equity firm, Obama was carrying a backpack full of explosives into a Chicago grade school.
You wrote, above : "Obama was carrying a backpack full of explosives into a Chicago grade school."

I hope the Topix brass sees that one. Don't worry, I won't report you, but your words are downright dangerous, just plain libel and unpatriotic.

“The Usurper FAILED”

Since: Apr 11

Americans

#115254 Oct 7, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Rmoney sure does know how to take over companies and send the jobs off-shore.
Can you say corporate raider?
You just hate it, because you never had that kind of job, huh?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#115255 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder if Terri Tunna knows how much one Chinook helicopter costs. They are about $42 million a piece. Tell me Tootsie, do you want to pay someone a thousand dollars a month to fly one or five thousand a month?
Would you want you child, husband, brother, etc. flying in a Chinook with an underpaid flight crew? How about an airline crew working on taxi driver pay?
Ya know the accident at Tenerife in 1977 cost TWO BILLION DOLLARS! Just think if that same accident happened today?
http://www.google.com/url...
But the Lifer would under those who teach our children.

“The Usurper FAILED”

Americans

#115256 Oct 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You post junk, endless cut-and-paste from dubious sources, encourage treason and hypocritically pray for all to see. Surprised your trash is disappearing?
Too bad your posting get add up to speed.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115257 Oct 7, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
CHALLENGE QUESTION
Who can identify the post-Nixon American president during whose administration the unemployment rate deteriorated to >/= 8.0% for TWENTY-SEVEN consecutive months with fully TEN consecutive months > 10.0%?
Not Reagan surely?
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115258 Oct 7, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between scholarship and an anecdote?
She doesn't know what scholarship OR anecdote mean. Difference is for some other time, much later.

“The Usurper FAILED”

Americans

#115259 Oct 7, 2012
corr: doesn't get up to speed
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115260 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The problem is, Jay Leno is to powerful for Obama to screw with. If anything odd happened to Jay, Obama will be blamed.
It was like Linda Tripp when she went public with those tapes. I mean, Tripp could have tripped down some stairs and broken her neck a week before the tapes came out but ..... not after.
Tonight Show Has Chris Matthews Taken Away In Straightjacket
http://www.conservativevideos.com/2012/10/ton...
My god, where have you been? Leno is as democrat as the the earth is round. Oops, as some birthers still believe the earth is flat, I may have erred in my choice of amalogy.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#115261 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
"If Barack Hussein Obama deserves 95-97 percent of the black vote solely “because he is black,” then Willard Mitt Romney deserves 95-97 percent of the white vote solely “because he is white.”"
BEN KINCHLOW
Yes indeed!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#115262 Oct 7, 2012
The ICAO (United Nations treaty) limits liabilities on international flights and it does not matter how far the plane gets before the crash happens. I highly recommend flight insurance if you are on any international flight!
I think death claims are limited to $75,000 per person and only if you die within 30 days of the crash. If you die more than 30 days after the crash, it is not related to the crash (according to the ICAO) and you are SOL!
Unless you can show criminal intent. And that is what the sinking of the Costa Concordia is all about as ships have similar UN regulations. Showing gross neglect$$$ If they can't show criminal intent, you are SOL unless you have trip insurrance.

Convention on International Civil Aviation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_on_In...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#115263 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You have two AB-320 planes, each with 100 passengers, taking off from JFK int., one flying to Chicago and other going to Montreal and both crash shortly after take off and all on board die. Which accident is most costly?
The one heading to Chicago. And I bet you Libytards are clueless as to why too!
WOW...and I thought it was going to be a math problem.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115264 Oct 7, 2012
Healthforlife wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao!!
You Lmao'd so loud, your brain fell out of your derrire.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#115265 Oct 7, 2012
LurkerLooky wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never had any kind of job? How would you know anything about me?

Just like a birther fool.....fabricate, lie, attack...

Location hidden

#115266 Oct 7, 2012
Young Obama Haters in Action

&fe ature=player_embedded
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#115267 Oct 7, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
#114,302
Justice Dale wrote:
Looks like the USSC really screwed-up, they violated the US Constitution. Violations of the Constitution does not set precedence.
====
<quoted text>
waiting ....
now that I can get on this thread! The USSC can not change the US Constitution, it takes an amendment. They failed miserably with the WKA v. US, by not allowing the words of Howard, which would have made it very clear, who would be a citizen of the US. His words were sure not of English Common Law.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115268 Oct 7, 2012
LurkerLooky wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate it even more that you never had a job like Barack Obama has, right?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115269 Oct 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you understand, that dolt or not, you do not even measure up to a dolt? Didn't I advise you to wait a couple of weeks before replying, think it over? Why do you make it so easy for me?
Again, you must think you count.
Jacques Ottawa

North York, Canada

#115270 Oct 7, 2012
LurkerLooky wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad your posting get add up to speed.
I don't care what anyone thinks of my postings, but somehow they don't disappear. Why?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#115271 Oct 7, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A ruling by the US Supreme Court is the law of the land. The US Supreme Court ruled on this matter. You can call it a "kangaroo court," but the ruling has been honored by lots of lower courts citing it, and none that ever said that the jurisdiction of the United States is limited to US citizens.
Everyone who is in the USA is subject to its jurisdiction except for foreign diplomats and their families. If people were not subject to the jurisdiction of the USA, they could not be brought to trial for committing a crime. Everyone in the USA must obey the laws and if not, can be tried for not doing so. The only exceptions are those who have diplomatic immunity.
all aliens are subject to the jurisdiction, but only to the state and local laws of which they are in at the time, not the US Constitution. The US Constitution is what makes citizens, not the states.

Location hidden

#115272 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You have two AB-320 planes, each with 100 passengers, taking off from JFK int., one flying to Chicago and other going to Montreal and both crash shortly after take off and all on board die. Which accident is most costly?
The one heading to Chicago. And I bet you Libytards are clueless as to why too!
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW...and I thought it was going to be a math problem.
I knew you were clueless! I know, I know, I only have an associate degree in aeronautics but that does mean I know more about aviation than just about anyone on this forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chicago poised to require breast-feeding rooms ... 4 min The Booby Hatch 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,263,851
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Paul Porter1 171,796
News U2 welcomes the Clintons, Springsteen at New Yo... 13 min OccupyThis 1
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 15 min Tm Clr 2,884
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Crow__ 190,175
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 15 min thetruth 10,786
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 29 min Agents of Corruption 336,680
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... 1 hr Dead Moses 651
News Planned Parenthood seeks fed study of fetal tis... 2 hr feces for jesus 73
More from around the web