BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194793 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#115202 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
3) Your wife probably has a "compensation package" which includes health care, retirement, etc. I think if you compare compensation packages you will find she has an advantage over the private sector.
And rouge the rube's compensation package while on the taxpayer-funded welfare rolls included pay, free housing,free clothing, free medical care and similar benefits, a lot of time off, free transportation, and a too generous retirement package after only twenty years. All that and not one accomplishment in 20+ years.

#115203 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know nothing about the private sector
A truer statement has never been made by rouge.

#115205 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I don't know. Maybe you should ask someone who was raised under communism!
Such as St. Benedict?

#115206 Oct 7, 2012
Frank wrote:
Why would any one vote for Obama?
The Market is up 121% in the past 3+ years.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#115207 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I told you my broker warned me a month ago about a pending Wall Street correct and now Reuters is chiming in. I did not have much invested in AAPL but I sold what I had four weeks ago. My broker expects AAPL to drop 25%
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Also to be clear you sold Apple at approx.$675 during the first week of Sept. It closed on Oct. 5, 2012 at $653.
It is your contention that Apple will drop to approx. 490 over the next several months. Is that correct?
Why don't you talk to my broker? But a market correct is a drop of at least 10% which means that, based on a DJIA of 13,500, would be a drop of 135 or more. And he expect AAPL to drop 25% or more. At the time he said that AAPL was about 653 and a drop of 25% would be at or below 490!
Now we are not talking about algebra, just simple multiplication? You can multiple 653 X 0.75 and you should get about 490. Actually my calculator says 489.75 but that is close enough.
Now, if you really believe in Obama, you should put all your money in AAPL!

Location hidden

#115208 Oct 7, 2012
The problem is, Jay Leno is to powerful for Obama to screw with. If anything odd happened to Jay, Obama will be blamed.
It was like Linda Tripp when she went public with those tapes. I mean, Tripp could have tripped down some stairs and broken her neck a week before the tapes came out but ..... not after.

Tonight Show Has Chris Matthews Taken Away In Straightjacket
http://www.conservativevideos.com/2012/10/ton...

#115209 Oct 7, 2012
Frank wrote:
It has been estimated that Thomas Jefferson had the highest IQ of any President of The United States.
AND??????
You've never heard of brilliant losers?

#115210 Oct 7, 2012
Healthforlife wrote:
It sounds like you need to get off your high horse about public schools
That would be "It sounds AS IF ...." It is not a simile.

#115211 Oct 7, 2012
Healthforlife wrote:
I don't know and don't want to know anything about economics but I am smart enough, with my public education self, to know that this economy is going to shit
Of course you don't want to know anything. That is why you have missed the objective fact that the past four years have seen the most wealth creation in the entire history of the world over a comparable period -- more than $40 Trillion.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#115212 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But a market correct is a drop of at least 10% which means that, based on a DJIA of 13,500, would be a drop of 135 or more.
lololololololololol

I bet your "broker" is ripping you off very very badly if you're this innumerate.

You deserve it if so.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#115213 Oct 7, 2012
Those who defend the Constitution also defend the Bill of rights and the Declaration.

"Stuff's gettin better"

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#115214 Oct 7, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, and my classmates are also.
Whatever, people like you "think" that you are better than the rest of us but you bleed just like we do!!!!

Location hidden

#115215 Oct 7, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as St. Benedict?
Now Tootsie, Did Old St. Benedict take money away from people to give to other people? No, but Obama has!
Nice try but o cigar!
Oh. St Benedict's "Rule of Saint Benedict", containing precepts for his monks and for the Master of the monks. It was not meant for common people.
And as you know, or think you know, St. Benedict did not form the Order of Saint Benedict.

Location hidden

#115216 Oct 7, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't want to know anything. That is why you have missed the objective fact that the past four years have seen the most wealth creation in the entire history of the world over a comparable period -- more than $40 Trillion.
If that's the case then why are so many people living off the government? Please explain wealth creation to me because I don't see it>

Location hidden

#115217 Oct 7, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be "It sounds AS IF ...." It is not a simile.
simile, methaphor...you must like to correct people...on every topic...

Location hidden

#115218 Oct 7, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
No,no!
None of her ancestors have attended public school since King Solomon .
He/she has a PHD in science-literature-Math-econom ics-Law-Animal husbandry-pathological lying and easy bake oven.
"Stuff's gettin better"
LMAO!!!! Couldn't have said it better!!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115219 Oct 7, 2012
Healthforlife wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, people like you "think" that you are better than the rest of us but you bleed just like we do!!!!
Everything that comes out of dumbazzedbytch's mouth is a lie. Shat, she's never seen the inside of a high school much less any college. It's nothing more than your typical troll. Mommy and Daddy must be so proud of their pole dancer. LMAO TT <---------- STDs available here.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115220 Oct 7, 2012
Healthforlife wrote:
<quoted text>
Know the difference between a Dim and a puppy? Eventually, the puppy will stop whining!

Location hidden

#115221 Oct 7, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
But Tootsie, you do not need to know much to know if you are unemployed. When Obama became president there were about 10 million unemployed Americans and now there are 23 million. So go ahead and blow you smoke but it is not going up our azzes! Stupid Libytard.

Location hidden

#115222 Oct 7, 2012
"Australia Day 2012: "Barbie Girl"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,264,947
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 6 min xxxrayted 147
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min MikeF 172,070
News Donald Trump explains why there won't be anothe... 8 min Mr oH 40
News Clinton Slams 'New York Times' Over False ... 10 min spud 99
News 5 things about Congress' fight over Planned Par... 10 min serfs up 97
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min -Dont Panic- 336,964
News Following Lafayette theater shooting, 'Trainwre... 18 min serfs up 44
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 190,550
More from around the web