BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 234190 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115269 Oct 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you understand, that dolt or not, you do not even measure up to a dolt? Didn't I advise you to wait a couple of weeks before replying, think it over? Why do you make it so easy for me?
Again, you must think you count.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#115270 Oct 7, 2012
LurkerLooky wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad your posting get add up to speed.
I don't care what anyone thinks of my postings, but somehow they don't disappear. Why?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#115271 Oct 7, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A ruling by the US Supreme Court is the law of the land. The US Supreme Court ruled on this matter. You can call it a "kangaroo court," but the ruling has been honored by lots of lower courts citing it, and none that ever said that the jurisdiction of the United States is limited to US citizens.
Everyone who is in the USA is subject to its jurisdiction except for foreign diplomats and their families. If people were not subject to the jurisdiction of the USA, they could not be brought to trial for committing a crime. Everyone in the USA must obey the laws and if not, can be tried for not doing so. The only exceptions are those who have diplomatic immunity.
all aliens are subject to the jurisdiction, but only to the state and local laws of which they are in at the time, not the US Constitution. The US Constitution is what makes citizens, not the states.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#115272 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You have two AB-320 planes, each with 100 passengers, taking off from JFK int., one flying to Chicago and other going to Montreal and both crash shortly after take off and all on board die. Which accident is most costly?
The one heading to Chicago. And I bet you Libytards are clueless as to why too!
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW...and I thought it was going to be a math problem.
I knew you were clueless! I know, I know, I only have an associate degree in aeronautics but that does mean I know more about aviation than just about anyone on this forum.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115273 Oct 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what anyone thinks of my postings, but somehow they don't disappear. Why?
Topix knows how to scroll on by without as much as a glance? Just guessing.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#115274 Oct 7, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You have two AB-320 planes, each with 100 passengers, taking off from JFK int., one flying to Chicago and other going to Montreal and both crash shortly after take off and all on board die. Which accident is most costly?
The one heading to Chicago. And I bet you Libytards are clueless as to why too!
<quoted text>
I knew you were clueless! I know, I know, I only have an associate degree in aeronautics but that does mean I know more about aviation than just about anyone on this forum.
HA HA....if you have an 'associate degree' in aeronautics, why are your planes crashing?

Location hidden

#115275 Oct 7, 2012
In the military, every person as a monetary value based on rank and position. An example, in 1980, if you had a Chinook crash and twenty people were killed they woulds assign a value on every death. In 1980 a private E-1 was valued at $100,000 and it went up to $1M for a general like Colon Powell. What is funny is that a warrant officer aviator was also worth ....$1M at that time. Yep, I was worth the same amount as Colon Powell was!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#115277 Oct 7, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer: Transient aliens have to obey the law. That is what "subject to the jurisdiction" means. They are not citizens, so they do not have the rights or duties of citizens. But both transient aliens and citizens are subject to the jurisdiction since they must obey the law.
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
That would be state and local laws, not Constitutional Law. Now if one (transient alien) should violate a Constitutional/Federal Law we have an international incident which would come under treaties/international law.

Location hidden

#115278 Oct 7, 2012
A Chinook also had three values. If we flew a mission that was internal to the U.S. Army, the bill was $4,000 per flying hour in 1980 but if we flew a mission for the Air Force, or other U.S. Federal agency, they were billed at $6,000. Now, if we flew a mission for the South Koreans, they were billed at $10,000 per mission.
Now, the U.S. and the S. Koreans did not exchange money, they were given credits. Let's say our government gave S. Korea one billion in military aide. Some would be given in the form of support while some would be given in the form of equipment like used M60 tanks.
The same goes between the Army, Air Force, etc. One day we had a Navy P-3 land at our airfield. They were enroute to Osan AFB just twenty miles away and they went Bingo on fuel and decided that the extra twenty miles looked to risky so they dropped in on our smaller airfield.
Well, they needed fuel so I shagged them 200 gallons of JP-4. We did not bill the Navy, we just wrote it off (fudged the books). It is not as if we were stealing fuel or anything! Besides, the Navy and Marines had done things like that for me when I was stationed in Hawaii.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#115279 Oct 7, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
#114,294
"Still waiting for those Supreme Court cites and the written document containing all of natural law."
====
<quoted text>
Thank you. The words of Justice Gray completely support my position (the only position of anyone who knows ANYTHING about The Law).
Now where is this natural law of yours written -- what book or treatise or other codification?
that is what most lawyers do when they have no hope of winning a case, disregard the facts and go with BS.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#115280 Oct 7, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha yourself. Your notion of the meaning of jurisdiction is not shared by the US Supreme Court, and it is its decision that counts, not your OPINION.
wheater shared or not it a fact.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#115281 Oct 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you must think you count.
It never occurred to me that I counted one way or the other. But it's obvious you believe that lies, fabrications, obscenities, and name-calling somehow make YOU count. In eyes of birthers I suppose you do.

PS : You didn't wait long enough before replying, and again, left your barn door wide open, just walked right in right back out...the SMELL.

Location hidden

#115282 Oct 7, 2012
Also when I was in Korea in 1981, we had some Marines there on maneuvers. They had a bivouack site about 50 miles away and around mid-night they had a fire. Most of their tents burned down and many of the Maraines had got out in their sleeping bags and it was .... February which is probably like Shitcago in February.
Well I got a call at three a.am. and I went to work and as the sun rose we had two Chinooks take off loaded with supplies of all kinds. Yep, we had Marines in ..... Army uniforms but they did not care!!! I am sure there have been more than a few Army guys in Marine uniforms for a few days.

Location hidden

#115283 Oct 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It never occurred to me that I counted one way or the other. But it's obvious you believe that lies, fabrications, obscenities, and name-calling somehow make YOU count. In eyes of birthers I suppose you do.
PS : You didn't wait long enough before replying, and again, left your barn door wide open, just walked right in right back out...the SMELL.
You aught to tell that to Terri Tunna!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115284 Oct 7, 2012
Just look at the difference Omama has made! Clown

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/07/enter-de...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#115286 Oct 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me jacqazz, many, many things never occur to you! LMAO stoolpigeon
American Lady

Danville, KY

#115287 Oct 7, 2012
TRUE PATRIOTS
Exclusive: Chuck Norris 'wages war' for American republic

As Thomas Jefferson declared,“[S]hould things go wrong at any time, the people will set them to rights by the peaceable exercise of their elective rights.”

This is our solemn duty and the sacred path to America’s reformation and restoration.

Alexander Hamilton explained it this way:“A share in the sovereignty of the state, which is exercised by the citizens at large, in voting at elections is one of the most important rights of the subject, and in a republic ought to stand foremost in the estimation of the law.”

So as you cast your ballot this November, remember the words of Samuel Adams:“Let each citizen remember at the moment he is offering his vote that he is not making a present or a compliment to please an individual – or at least that he ought not so to do; but that he is executing one of the most solemn trusts in human society for which he is accountable to God and his country.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/true-patriots/

Location hidden

#115288 Oct 7, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA....if you have an 'associate degree' in aeronautics, why are your planes crashing?
Sorry, I never crashed and I have over 7,000 flying hours to include a thousand in Sunny South Vietnam.
You are ten tiles safer flying in a military aircraft than you are in a private, single-engine airplane.
There are about 5,000 people killed in airplane accidents each year in American. They ten year average is that over 4,000 are killed in single engine planes (like mine), 500 in small multi-engine planes under 12,500 lbs while the last 500 in large multi-engine planes over 12,500 lbs.
And it so happens that 98% of all passenger miles are flown in large multi-engine planes. It is not so much the plane but the nut behind the yoke (steering wheel)! Just look at JFK Jr.!!!

Location hidden

#115289 Oct 7, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that being an aviator is not a profession but an occupation. But the most dangerous people out there flying plane are "professional" people like doctor and lawyers who's egos are bigger than their skills. Just ask JFK Junior!
Never fly faster than your angel can!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#115290 Oct 7, 2012
ehancock wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no definition of jurisdiction in the US Constitution. So, who gets to decide the definition of the term "jurisdiction?" The US Supreme Court. The US Supreme Court has ruled that every child born in the USA other than the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born Citizen.
That is simple all states have jurisdiction of their state, aliens in those states come under their jurisdiction and not the jurisdiction of the Constitution. Remember the Constitution makes citizens, not the states. This was the reason for the 14th.
Jurisdiction, simply means "Authority over".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 2 min UncleJed 4,581
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min moshx 1,480,930
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min replaytime 218,774
News Disabled man tortured by Trump-cursing group br... 20 min huntcoyotes 467
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 21 min USA 14,878
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 23 min Trump your President 3,648
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 25 min Quirky 18,005
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr -Dont Panic- 409,450
News Hillary Clinton won US popular vote by nearly 2... 4 hr Susanm 1,166
More from around the web