BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 213035 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Dec 10

Coram, NY

#114836 Oct 5, 2012
I really don't care where he was born, iI just wish they exercised the abortion option he is so fond of.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#114837 Oct 5, 2012
Birfoons Gone In 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
.l..
Kentucky Klown, are you an adult?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#114838 Oct 5, 2012
American Lady wrote:
From another forum, I thought deserved being here...
----------
FORALLTOSEE wrote:
What happened to the war on terror? Oh, yea, Obama won it. What happened to Osama Bin Laden? Oh, yea, Obama got him. What happened to Gaddafi? Oh, yea, Obama got him too. What happened to the Great Recession? Oh, yea, GDP has been growing for three years. What happened to GM? Oh, yea, Obama saved them, and they are the number one car maker in the world. What happened to the stock market? Oh, yea, it has doubled since the stimulus. Please don't just repeat Fox Noise talking points.
==========
Soldier wrote:
The War on Terror is still being fought by the United States Military. "He" has won nothing besides a golf match. The Navy Seals got Osama Bin Laden not Obama. Just like President Bush didnt get Sadam, the U.S. Military did. Gaddafi? Please. Lets ask why he supported the Muslim Brotherhoods Presidential Candidate that is destroying Egypt. The Great Recession gone? BS!! Unemployement still thru the roof. GM? Obama didnt save GM, he robbed my childrens future to bail the union out. We The People are paying for that. What about Solyndra? What a scam!! Maybe you should spend some time watching Fox and learn the truth. Please, find proof that anything Fox has said is not true. Your King Obama has snubbed his nose at Isreal and now the United Nations. Snubbing the United Nations to appear on the view. Keep drinking your koolaid that we are paying for.
Signed
A United States Soldier!!
The first person is an ignoramus! Obama threw our allies under the bus and let the Muslim Brotherhood gain control. At least with Mubarek and Gadafi (sp?) we had some control. Obama is a failure.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#114839 Oct 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you quote from the Book of Mormon where it says that? Or did you just read that on some George Soros approved site?
Also, why do you capitalize "Mormon" but not "Catholic"?
Capitalizing mormon was a mistake on my part.

I'll give you the quote when you begin replying to my requests for proof of all the fabrications you've foisted on this thread. Want the list? But it is in there, a child could find it.
Problem Is

Columbus, OH

#114849 Oct 5, 2012
Obama Gone In 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney's Father was a US citizen on the day he was born.
Hell, his Father was a Natural born US citizen despite his birth in Mexico.
Can't say the same for Obama, huh?
Nobody cares.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#114855 Oct 5, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
The first person is an ignoramus! Obama threw our allies under the bus and let the Muslim Brotherhood gain control. At least with Mubarek and Gadafi (sp?) we had some control. Obama is a failure.
Obama is only a failure to those who believe in the US constitution,rule of law and protecting American interests around the world.
He is otherwise the most successful president in history.
He intended to collapse our government and financial systems when he took office.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#114856 Oct 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Of course, and I am old enough to tell you to GFY!
.l..
Kentucky, why do you act like a toddler with Tourette's if you're an adult?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#114857 Oct 5, 2012
Leno:'Only Person Who Didn't Tune In Was Obama'...
Obama was high on crack.
This was your pResident on crack.
And on that note I must say Nighty-Nite SHEEPLE.
I will be back to torment you again tomorrow.
I promise, LOL.
By "torment" you of course mean "repetitively spam foul language and personal attacks," right?

That hasn't worked out too well for you in the past, I've noticed.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114860 Oct 6, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Kentucky, why do you act like a toddler with Tourette's if you're an adult?
Making fun of children with disabilities is very infantile of you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114862 Oct 6, 2012
New movie coming out soon. "Dim & Dimmer" The story of the Dim party. Starring Grossy Pelosi and Fairy Reid. Approved for kids of all ages!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#114863 Oct 6, 2012
Mohammad was a false prophet.

Islam 101
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#114864 Oct 6, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Making fun of children with disabilities is very infantile of you.
Mr. Fake Christian, I asked Kentucky a serious question.

Only a childish shut in like yourself would reply as you did above.

So sad.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#114865 Oct 6, 2012
Cost of Conflict.

Cost of conflict is a tool which attempts to calculate the price of a conflict to the human race.
The idea is to examine the cost, not only in terms of deaths and casualties and the economic expenses borne by the people involved, but also the social, cultural, developmental, environmenta; and strategic costs of conflict.
A report by Strategic Foresight Group has calculated the opportunity cost pf conflict for the Middle East from 1991 to 2010 at a whopping 12 trillion ($12,000,000,000,000).

Islam 101
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114866 Oct 6, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Fake Christian, I asked Kentucky a serious question.
Only a childish shut in like yourself would reply as you did above.
So sad.
Only a pure genius would reply as I did, Girther Barks.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#114867 Oct 6, 2012
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#114868 Oct 6, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a pure genius would reply as I did, Girther Barks.
Do geniuses misspell common words like you?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114869 Oct 6, 2012
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114870 Oct 6, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Do geniuses misspell common words like you?
And which words might those be?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#114871 Oct 6, 2012
PLO leader Yasser Arafat was a terrorist through and through.

Islam 101
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#114872 Oct 6, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And which words might those be?
Mr. Fake Christian.

You misspelled G-R-A-N-D and B-I-R-T-H-E-R.

Either that or you purposely misused the wrong words in attempt to make fun of me, but as you wrote above that would be "infantile of you."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US currency to feature an African-American for ... 3 min Cordwainer Trout 205
News Haiti Refuses To Accept Deportation Of Illegal ... 4 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 22
News John McCain: Obama has "no strategy" in the Mid... 6 min Synque 7
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 6 min American 1 113
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Talkin About A Ze... 58,791
News Border Patrol arrests gang member, others 10 min huey goins 17
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Agents of Corruption 381,057
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Injudgement 222,652
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 2 hr private guy 1,813
More from around the web