BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 207477 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#114799 Oct 5, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I see you don't like the definition of abomination, which you spelled wrong.
A typo, yes, but nothing compared to your reply on catholicism being an abomination according to the book of Mormon.

I'll let this stupid correction of a typo go by this time. Better watch your spelling, grammar and punctuation. Hmmm, shouldn't take too long.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#114800 Oct 5, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Rand, and atheist, is now burning in hell, right? As bad as hell is, it will be much worse when you join her there some day.
Hey unimportant, foreign Can'tnadian.
I never said anything about Ayn Rand burning in hell.
In fact, I know for an absolute fact that people don't get to decide which other people go to heaven or hell.
You on the other hand can go to hell.

"Stuff's gettin better"
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#114801 Oct 5, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
A typo, yes, but nothing compared to your reply on catholicism being an abomination according to the book of Mormon.
I'll let this stupid correction of a typo go by this time. Better watch your spelling, grammar and punctuation. Hmmm, shouldn't take too long.
that was your spelling, dumbass! You have your clock wound too tight!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#114802 Oct 5, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows that cannot be true, because the most ignorant and least-well educated President in our great nation's entire history posted economic metrics that were far worse than Obama in EVERY category including the unemployment rate.
Tootsie, Can you explain the Cause and Effect relationship between anything Obama has done and the current economy?
Every time there is an adjustment that is downwards you Libytards blame it on Iran or the economic conditions in Europe and anything other than Obama while every time there is a tick up in the economy, you give credit to Obama. It you give Obama credit to Obama when the economy goes up, you my also give him credit when it goes down. BUT YOU WON"T, and you know it. You Libytards are still blaming BUSH!!!
sorry birhters

Charleston, WV

#114803 Oct 5, 2012
we are going to party in this room after the election..and he wins..

Location hidden

#114804 Oct 5, 2012
A couple of weeks ago I was talking to my broker and I mentioned AAPL to him. AAPL had peaked at $705 a share and a year ago is was just $363 which means it has just about doubled. Now I was not serious as two weeks earlier I had sold what AAPL I had at $660 a share. Well, ques what? It is back down to $666.
My broker expect APPL to have a major correction before the election probably down to around $500. And expects that will drag the whole market down with it making a 10% or more correction.
Well Tootsie, if that happens, will you give Obama credit? You can't blame Bush if you have been giving Obama credit if the economy goes up now, can we?
Like I said, I sold my APPL almost a month ago as I can recognize a bubble when I see it. And like all bubbles, it will burst! Just a matter of when!
ehancock

Arlington, MA

#114805 Oct 5, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>It is by the Constution, after all it is the law of the land.
There is no definition of jurisdiction in the US Constitution. So, who gets to decide the definition of the term "jurisdiction?" The US Supreme Court. The US Supreme Court has ruled that every child born in the USA other than the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born Citizen.

Location hidden

#114806 Oct 5, 2012
In the late 1990's, during the DOT.COM Bubble, I got in late and got out late and I lost a bundle. A smart person learns from others mistakes whereas a stupid person will not learn for his own mistakes. Well, I made a mistake during DOT.COM and learned my lesson.
I have judged the Housing and then the Stock market Bubbles well so while others were losing money, I was making money. And I have made money while Obama was money but not through stocks but through precious metals.
PM's now make up less than 25% of my portfolio and stocks make up another 25%. But the stocks I am in are as about as safe as one can get.
If Romney wins, I will increase my stocks but if Obama stays in, I will decrease my stocks. And I doubt if I am the only one who will use that strategy either.

Location hidden

#114807 Oct 5, 2012
Oh, have you looked at the DJIA this week? It trended down the first three days and then after the debate it trended up. Why? I think investors are see the light at the end of the tunnel get brighter.
ehancock

Arlington, MA

#114808 Oct 5, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>that is exactly what the Fuller Court tried to do with the Ark v. US.
It also looks like Justice Roberts may have given us another deduction by changing the Fine to a Tax.
However, what the US Supreme Court ruled in the Wong Kim Ark case is now the law of the United States. That's it. It is the law.

Location hidden

#114809 Oct 5, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you quote from the Book of Mormon where it says that? Or did you just read that on some George Soros approved site?
Also, why do you capitalize "Mormon" but not "Catholic"?
Abdul the camel jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#114810 Oct 5, 2012
sorry birhters wrote:
we are going to party in this room after the election..and he wins..
They have rooms in West Virginia? I thought you lived in caves?

The Notorious Rico

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#114811 Oct 5, 2012
We should be questioning Mitt Romneys citizenship. That fool has a Mexican father.

Location hidden

#114812 Oct 5, 2012
Just me - wrote:
Hey Rogue, did you watch the original video that you asked me to locate? If not, why not?
Yes I did but I did not finish as I had to go out. I will try and review it again.

Location hidden

#114813 Oct 5, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer must include the name of an American president.
What is your answer?
No it doesn't as your question is, as I explained, flawed!

Location hidden

#114814 Oct 5, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops -- did the unemployment rate INCREASE during President Bush's second term?
Just me - wrote:
<quoted text>
It certainly did.
And your point being? Cause and Effect??? It should be noted that Speaker San Fran Nan Pelosi rewrote both of Bush's last budgets and Obama signed the last one into law!!!

Location hidden

#114815 Oct 5, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
We should be questioning Mitt Romneys citizenship. That fool has a Mexican father.
Well, what's stopping you? Go to a court and life a complaint!

Location hidden

#114816 Oct 5, 2012
Just me - wrote:
Hey Rogue, did you watch the original video that you asked me to locate? If not, why not?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did but I did not finish as I had to go out. I will try and review it again.
Oh, my girl friend only has Thu. and Fri. off so I have to do some servicing every now and then. You know women. "Honey, do this." "Honey, do that". "Honey, do ME"!
Good night all!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#114817 Oct 5, 2012
ehancock wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no definition of jurisdiction in the US Constitution. So, who gets to decide the definition of the term "jurisdiction?" The US Supreme Court. The US Supreme Court has ruled that every child born in the USA other than the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born Citizen.
The United States Supreme Court has never made that ruling,nor have they ruled on Obama's eligibility.
Sally

Providence, RI

#114818 Oct 5, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
Well pull my hair and call me Sally!
Don't worry sunshine, we're getting to the other thread, patience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cruz embraces supporters on fringe of GOP 6 min DisgusTED 47
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 10 min An NFL Fan 18,834
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Grey Ghost 1,346,431
News The Latest: Sheriff says armed men want to spar... 32 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 1,886
News Melissa Harris-Perry Likens Illegal Immigrant D... 39 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 7
News Clinton savors Iowa win, but sets in for a bigg... 41 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 74
News MSNBCa S Scarborough blasts Albright, Steinem f... 1 hr serfs up 10
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr EAGLE EYE1 370,268
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... 1 hr Garibaldi 4,144
News House Republicans: Benghazi Movie 'Really Makes... 2 hr woodtick57 739
More from around the web