BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 225385 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

ehancock

Dedham, MA

#114805 Oct 5, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>It is by the Constution, after all it is the law of the land.
There is no definition of jurisdiction in the US Constitution. So, who gets to decide the definition of the term "jurisdiction?" The US Supreme Court. The US Supreme Court has ruled that every child born in the USA other than the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born Citizen.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#114806 Oct 5, 2012
In the late 1990's, during the DOT.COM Bubble, I got in late and got out late and I lost a bundle. A smart person learns from others mistakes whereas a stupid person will not learn for his own mistakes. Well, I made a mistake during DOT.COM and learned my lesson.
I have judged the Housing and then the Stock market Bubbles well so while others were losing money, I was making money. And I have made money while Obama was money but not through stocks but through precious metals.
PM's now make up less than 25% of my portfolio and stocks make up another 25%. But the stocks I am in are as about as safe as one can get.
If Romney wins, I will increase my stocks but if Obama stays in, I will decrease my stocks. And I doubt if I am the only one who will use that strategy either.

Location hidden

#114807 Oct 5, 2012
Oh, have you looked at the DJIA this week? It trended down the first three days and then after the debate it trended up. Why? I think investors are see the light at the end of the tunnel get brighter.
ehancock

Dedham, MA

#114808 Oct 5, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>that is exactly what the Fuller Court tried to do with the Ark v. US.
It also looks like Justice Roberts may have given us another deduction by changing the Fine to a Tax.
However, what the US Supreme Court ruled in the Wong Kim Ark case is now the law of the United States. That's it. It is the law.

Location hidden

#114809 Oct 5, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
A typo, yes, but nothing compared to your reply on catholicism being an abomination according to the book of Mormon.
I'll let this stupid correction of a typo go by this time. Better watch your spelling, grammar and punctuation. Hmmm, shouldn't take too long.
Can you quote from the Book of Mormon where it says that? Or did you just read that on some George Soros approved site?
Also, why do you capitalize "Mormon" but not "Catholic"?
Abdul the camel jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#114810 Oct 5, 2012
sorry birhters wrote:
we are going to party in this room after the election..and he wins..
They have rooms in West Virginia? I thought you lived in caves?

The Notorious Rico

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#114811 Oct 5, 2012
We should be questioning Mitt Romneys citizenship. That fool has a Mexican father.

Location hidden

#114812 Oct 5, 2012
Just me - wrote:
Hey Rogue, did you watch the original video that you asked me to locate? If not, why not?
Yes I did but I did not finish as I had to go out. I will try and review it again.

Location hidden

#114813 Oct 5, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer must include the name of an American president.
What is your answer?
No it doesn't as your question is, as I explained, flawed!

Location hidden

#114814 Oct 5, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops -- did the unemployment rate INCREASE during President Bush's second term?
Just me - wrote:
<quoted text>
It certainly did.
And your point being? Cause and Effect??? It should be noted that Speaker San Fran Nan Pelosi rewrote both of Bush's last budgets and Obama signed the last one into law!!!

Location hidden

#114815 Oct 5, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
We should be questioning Mitt Romneys citizenship. That fool has a Mexican father.
Well, what's stopping you? Go to a court and life a complaint!

Location hidden

#114816 Oct 5, 2012
Just me - wrote:
Hey Rogue, did you watch the original video that you asked me to locate? If not, why not?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did but I did not finish as I had to go out. I will try and review it again.
Oh, my girl friend only has Thu. and Fri. off so I have to do some servicing every now and then. You know women. "Honey, do this." "Honey, do that". "Honey, do ME"!
Good night all!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#114817 Oct 5, 2012
ehancock wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no definition of jurisdiction in the US Constitution. So, who gets to decide the definition of the term "jurisdiction?" The US Supreme Court. The US Supreme Court has ruled that every child born in the USA other than the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born Citizen.
The United States Supreme Court has never made that ruling,nor have they ruled on Obama's eligibility.
Sally

Warwick, RI

#114818 Oct 5, 2012
Well pull my hair and call me Sally!
Don't worry sunshine, we're getting to the other thread, patience.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#114819 Oct 5, 2012
Just me - wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone bother clicking on your links?
Call 1-800-GIV-ADAM
I don't...or

Here's a quarter....
Call 'someone who cares'.... ;-)
downhill246

West Palm Beach, FL

#114821 Oct 5, 2012
The president is doing such a lousy job with the economy that Kenyans are now claiming Barack Obama was born in the United States.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114822 Oct 5, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be drĂ´le should we ask economists how much respect they'd have for you the instant you'd open your toilet mouth.
Oh, where is "Student"? Does he only work under bridges at night? Did you ask him why he didn't know what time it was in the UK, LRS?
Ha ha, please don't ever leave. All this funny stuff and it's all free.
Crank up the Twilight Zone music. jacqazz is losing it again.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#114823 Oct 5, 2012
Romney's father ran for President of the United States. Romney's father served in two different Cabinet positions. Romney is primarily of English descent and has distant Scottish and German ancestry. His ancestors in New England can be traced back to the 1500's.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#114824 Oct 5, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you quote from the Book of Mormon where it says that? Or did you just read that on some George Soros approved site?
Also, why do you capitalize "Mormon" but not "Catholic"?
The word catholic means universal and is not capitalized.

People often use the word catholic when referring to the Roman Catholic Church.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114825 Oct 5, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
The word catholic means universal and is not capitalized.
People often use the word catholic when referring to the Roman Catholic Church.
You're getting mighty petty Pops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min deplorable spud 10,387
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min brad 243,832
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Brian_G 61,487
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 min The Northener 209,806
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 34 min Grey Ghost 1,432,845
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 45 min payme 1,990
News News Trump on unarmed Clinton guards: 'Let's se... 55 min payme 768
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 1 hr Responsibility 194
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr Mod Squad 395,716
More from around the web