BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#114135 Oct 4, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Except for the Aloha Reporter
It's REAL
This too :)
the president says
Not Natural Born -- TRUTH MATTERS
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
You can read what he's 'saying'...:)
Just me - wrote:
<quoted text>
Just me wrote -
"You are either full of crap or so gullible your family should have a POA over your finances so you don't get swindled out of your retirement funds. How convenient that everytime he supposedly admits to not being a citizen his back is turned from the camera or you can see where the video is edited. Go about 9 seconds in and you can see when he appears to say, "It's true, I'm not an American," that there is a jump in the video where they made an edit. Then when he appears to say, "I was not born in Hawaii" that between "I was not born" and "in Hawaii" the view switched indicating another edit plus his inflection on "in Hawaii" was completely different than the first part of the sentence."
Just a reminder AL that I'm still waiting for you to address the post above.
If that was true, you should have no problem coming up with the UN-edited video!!!
We have caught you lefties editing text, video, audio, etc. and we caught you but showing the original unedited piece. So, put up or shut up!

Location hidden

#114136 Oct 4, 2012
akpilot wrote:
That's hilarious!! Even the liberal media can't spin the debate for Obama..
Well, the LSM has to blame someone and it looks like they are blaming Jim Lehrer for his moderating.
Yep, to Libytards, it can never be Obama's fault so it must be someone elses so it must be ...... Jim Lehrer's fault!!!

[ABC]Tough Reviews for Jim Lehrer as Debate Moderator

By DAVID BAUDER AP Television Writer
NEW YORK October 4, 2012 (AP)
Jim Lehrer may be regretting his decision to come out of semi-retirement and moderate his 12th presidential debate.

The veteran PBS anchor drew caustic social media reviews for his performance on Wednesday, with critics saying he failed to keep control of the campaign's first direct exchange between President Barack Obama and Republican Mitt Romney. The candidates talked over Lehrer's attempts to keep them to time limitations, and his open-ended questions frequently lacked sharpness.

The tough assessments crossed party lines: Republican commentator Laura Ingraham wrote on Twitter that Lehrer seemed "a bit overwhelmed." Comic and Democratic activist Bill Maher bluntly tweeted that "Lehrer sucked."

It's not the night Lehrer would have expected. The 78-year-old moderated 11 presidential debates between 1988 and 2008, and after writing a book last year about his experiences, Lehrer said he was through. But he was persuaded to come back Wednesday to handle the long-awaited contest between Romney and Obama.

Romney, aggressive from the outset, beat back some of Lehrer's attempts to bring structure to the debate. At one point, when Lehrer tried to ask Romney a question, the Republican cut him off by saying of the president, "Everything he said about my tax plan was inaccurate." Then he continued to outline his argument.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory...
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#114137 Oct 4, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a lie!
Did Robert Byrd get lost on the way to the party?
NOT a lie. Byrd was one of the last of his kind. He did atotal turn-around, don't you know that or you prefer perpetuating a lie that the Republicans are pro-black champions?

The way the Dems acted towards blacks prio to the late 50s was shameful, but at least was not based on Revelation. Romney's book of Mormons calls blacks scum and descendants of Cain. That was changed, but tell me, how can a Revelation coming from the Almighty be changed? BTW, same book says Catholicism is an abomination. Also inspired by the mormon god. Comments?

Location hidden

#114138 Oct 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Romney won the debate hands down. Obama, very disappointing.
Well, at least you have the guts to come on this forum and admit it. I wonder when we will hear from Poppo, Wojar, Terri Tanna, etc.?
They will probably bash Jim Lahrere too!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#114139 Oct 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
American Lady wrote:
It's REAL
the president says
<quoted text>
If that was true, you should have no problem coming up with the UN-edited video!!!
We have caught you lefties editing text, video, audio, etc. and we caught you but showing the original unedited piece. So, put up or shut up!
Not true. Nobody was interested enough to post the un-edited video on youtube.

The fact that the video is forged can be seen by looking at the faces of the audience at the time that he apparently says that he was born in Kenya. There are no reactions to those alleged words. Yet, if he had said them, it would be a dramatic revelation; they would indicate that he was not eligible---and yet not a single member of the audience reacts.

Why not? Because, obviously, he was NOT saying that he was born in Kenya.

Re: Aloha Reporter

Are you seriously claiming that this "Hawaii birth certificate" is real? Where is the raised seal? Has the Aloha Reporter ever detailed how it got the document--from some secret source in the DOH perhaps?

The Kenyan government did an investigation of the claim that Obama was born in Kenya, and found that it was false.

"Jon Chessoni, a first secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, can’t understand why his office gets so many baseless
questions about whether Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

“It’s madness,” said Chessoni on Monday.“His father, in 1961, would not even have been in Kenya. When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.”"

washingtonindependent.com/.../ ...

Obama really was born in Hawaii. The fact that some people are nutty and believe that he could have been born somewhere else does not change that situation. There are and always will be nutty people, such as the ones who believe that George Bush lead the 911 plot or that the bodies of space aliens are stored in Rosewell, NM.

Hawaii is thousands of miles away from any foreign country, and it was rare for women to travel long distances in 1961, and there is a birth certificate for Obama in Hawaii, and its existence and the facts on it have been confirmed by the the officials of BOTH parties, and further confirmed by the Index Data file, and still further confirmed by the birth notices sent to the newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii (and only by the DOH of Hawaii) in 1961. There is even a witness who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about "Stanley had a baby"---and yet there are nuts who continue to believe that Obama could have been born in a foreign country.
Abdul the camel jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#114140 Oct 4, 2012

Location hidden

#114141 Oct 4, 2012
American Lady wrote:
It's REAL
the president says
Just me - wrote:
<quoted text>
Just me wrote -
"You are either full of crap or so gullible your family should have a POA over your finances so you don't get swindled out of your retirement funds. How convenient that everytime he supposedly admits to not being a citizen his back is turned from the camera or you can see where the video is edited. Go about 9 seconds in and you can see when he appears to say, "It's true, I'm not an American," that there is a jump in the video where they made an edit. Then when he appears to say, "I was not born in Hawaii" that between "I was not born" and "in Hawaii" the view switched indicating another edit plus his inflection on "in Hawaii" was completely different than the first part of the sentence."
Just a reminder AL that I'm still waiting for you to address the post above.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote;
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. Nobody was interested enough to post the un-edited video on youtube.
The fact that the video is forged can be seen by looking at the faces of the audience at the time that he apparently says that he was born in Kenya. There are no reactions to those alleged words. Yet, if he had said them, it would be a dramatic revelation; they would indicate that he was not eligible---and yet not a single member of the audience reacts.
Why not? Because, obviously, he was NOT saying that he was born in Kenya.
Re: Aloha Reporter
Are you seriously claiming that this "Hawaii birth certificate" is real? Where is the raised seal? Has the Aloha Reporter ever detailed how it got the document--from some secret source in the DOH perhaps?
The Kenyan government did an investigation of the claim that Obama was born in Kenya, and found that it was false.
"Jon Chessoni, a first secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, can’t understand why his office gets so many baseless
questions about whether Barack Obama was born in Kenya.
“It’s madness,” said Chessoni on Monday.“His father, in 1961, would not even have been in Kenya. When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.”"
washingtonindependent.com/.../ ...
Obama really was born in Hawaii. The fact that some people are nutty and believe that he could have been born somewhere else does not change that situation. There are and always will be nutty people, such as the ones who believe that George Bush lead the 911 plot or that the bodies of space aliens are stored in Rosewell, NM.
Hawaii is thousands of miles away from any foreign country, and it was rare for women to travel long distances in 1961, and there is a birth certificate for Obama in Hawaii, and its existence and the facts on it have been confirmed by the the officials of BOTH parties, and further confirmed by the Index Data file, and still further confirmed by the birth notices sent to the newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii (and only by the DOH of Hawaii) in 1961. There is even a witness who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about "Stanley had a baby"---and yet there are nuts who continue to believe that Obama could have been born in a foreign country.
Just as I thought, you can not find an unedited copy because, the above was not edited to begin with.

"i can't believe i'm saying this, but Obama looks like he DOES need a teleprompter"
Bill Maher @twitter

Location hidden

#114142 Oct 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least you have the guts to come on this forum and admit it. I wonder when we will hear from Poppo, Wojar, Terri Tanna, etc.?
Oh oh, Elen1 popped in ..... but does not want to talk about the debate. And we all thought Obama was a Master Debater too!
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#114143 Oct 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell it like it is, I think you know that, no matter where it emanates. Romney was clearly superior as Obama just did not measure up. His fault, his handlers' fault also but ultimately, he bears ALL of the blame.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#114144 Oct 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh oh, Elen1 popped in ..... but does not want to talk about the debate. And we all thought Obama was a Master Debater too!
Good for Romney. He did well in the debate. He seemed human and presidential. Too bad for birthers. Why? Because Romney repeatedly addressed Obama as "Mr. President."

It is entirely possible that Obama will lose the election. But he will not lose because of the crazy idea that he was born in Kenya or the birther notion that two citizen parents are required in order to be a Natural Born Citizen. If he loses it will be on the economy and on issues, not on the nutty notion that he was born outside of the USA or that he is not a Natural Born Citizen.

Location hidden

#114145 Oct 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT a lie. Byrd was one of the last of his kind. He did atotal turn-around, don't you know that or you prefer perpetuating a lie that the Republicans are pro-black champions?
The way the Dems acted towards blacks prio to the late 50s was shameful, but at least was not based on Revelation. Romney's book of Mormons calls blacks scum and descendants of Cain. That was changed, but tell me, how can a Revelation coming from the Almighty be changed? BTW, same book says Catholicism is an abomination. Also inspired by the mormon god. Comments?
Sorry, a zebra does not change it's stripes. Robert Byrd is simply a politician who evolved "politically" which is all about image. He learned how to re-enslave blacks and instead of putting them back on a plantation he put them in ghettos.
As far as the "mormon god", he is the God of Abraham who is also the God of Jews, Muslims and Christians. And in case you do not know, but Mormons are Christians.
Shortly after returning from Vietnamn I met a Southern Bell and we were just getting to the point about going on a date when she asked me what religion I was and I told her I was a Catholic and she said she could not date me because she was a Southern Baptist. Oh well, I am not interested in dating Muslims.
http://www.russian-brides-club.com/Venera476....
Abdul the camel jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#114146 Oct 4, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for Romney. He did well in the debate. He seemed human and presidential. Too bad for birthers. Why? Because Romney repeatedly addressed Obama as "Mr. President."
It is entirely possible that Obama will lose the election. But he will not lose because of the crazy idea that he was born in Kenya or the birther notion that two citizen parents are required in order to be a Natural Born Citizen. If he loses it will be on the economy and on issues, not on the nutty notion that he was born outside of the USA or that he is not a Natural Born Citizen.
No, because he is BLACK!!! He is hated because of his skin color and that alone. Anyone of who does not vote for Obama this year, voted for Romney because he is WHITE ..... and nothing more!!!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#114148 Oct 4, 2012
Abdul the camel jockey wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because he is BLACK!!! He is hated because of his skin color and that alone. Anyone of who does not vote for Obama this year, voted for Romney because he is WHITE ..... and nothing more!!!
Get off the race thing. Everyone knows that Obama is a crack head and the last thing we need in the White House is a stoned head.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114149 Oct 4, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not vote for Omama for that very reason! Where he is from, has been and remains an issue for many. He's had plenty of chances to set the record straight but has failed to do so. Combine that with his failed policies and there's no way I'd ever vote for the guy.

Since: Mar 11

Jacksonville, FL

#114150 Oct 4, 2012
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off the race thing. Everyone knows that Obama is a crack head and the last thing we need in the White House is a stoned head.
Of all the people to come on this forum you pop in and bash Obama about his drug use. You need to look in the mirror.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#114151 Oct 4, 2012
akpilot wrote:
That's hilarious!! Even the liberal media can't spin the debate for Obama..
Fortunately Romney ignored Trump's advice and didn't go Birther. That is probably the only way Obama would have won the night
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114152 Oct 4, 2012
Only the uninformed would base their choice for President on skin color.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#114153 Oct 4, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah but we are not talking about Mormonism here. We are talking about a man who belonged to the KKK and was a Dem until his death.
How many blacks' deaths has Romney participated in?
You are simply brain dead if you don't understand that.
And what is it with you lily white liberals using the race card all the time?
Do you even know what it is to be non white?
No, you don't.
If you did, you would understand that those with common sense can see through your tired tactics don't want your pity nor need your help.

Location hidden

#114154 Oct 4, 2012
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie-Palin2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of all the people to come on this forum you pop in and bash Obama about his drug use. You need to look in the mirror.
OMG, we have the Three Stooges on here. I don't care if Pookie is black or a crack head, I just don't like the progressive agenda he is taking us on!
Abdul the camel jockey

Jacksonville, FL

#114155 Oct 4, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately Romney ignored Trump's advice and didn't go Birther. That is probably the only way Obama would have won the night
Hey, you are finally learning to read. Repeat after me, "A is for Abbercromby, B is for Belles, C is for Cash, D is for Diamond, E is for Emeralds,,,,"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Quirky 304,153
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Chimney1 141,700
15 year me sex 6 min knock 24 3
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 min Pearl Jam 307,762
Palin on Exec Amnesty: - Spoiled' Obama Acting ... 13 min wild child 1
GOP border bill faces internal criticism 15 min wild child 1
With State of the Union, Obama sets agenda ... ... 15 min Chicopee 109
Obama to seek wilderness designation for Alaska... 30 min R12 Freon 14
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr WOW bird brain 167,950
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 2 hr Sir-Righteous 11,160
More from around the web