BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 241615 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#114178 Oct 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, and who is Terri Tanna, Grand Birther, etc?
Terri Tanna is the one who is handing you your ass with her every comment.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#114179 Oct 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A friend of mine just brought up an important point, "What does Bill Clinton think about the debate?" In fact, where is Bill Clinton? Is he in hiding? And if so, why?
And where on Earth is Hillary Clinton? Is she in hiding too? And you Libytards are probably thinking, we should have voted for Hillary on Oh-eight!!!
While we Conservatives are probably thinking, Bush was not as bad as we thought either!!!
Yea, where was that dufus Bush during the Repub Convention????

Yep, the dufus Bush was as bad as all Americans thought.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#114181 Oct 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A friend of mine just brought up an important point, "What does Bill Clinton think about the debate?" In fact, where is Bill Clinton? Is he in hiding? And if so, why?
And where on Earth is Hillary Clinton? Is she in hiding too? And you Libytards are probably thinking, we should have voted for Hillary on Oh-eight!!!
While we Conservatives are probably thinking, Bush was not as bad as we thought either!!!
Bill is at home looking up the definition of "is". Hillary is simply hiding.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#114182 Oct 4, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://cjonline.com/opinion/2012-10-02/mike-h...
Politifact is not funded by Soros.
In addition, the fact that the video is forged can be seen in the lack of reaction by the audience. Obama is supposed to have told them that he was born in a foreign country, and yet there is not an expression of surprise on a single face.
IF Obama had actually said that he was born in Kenya, it would have been in the press. Obama's opponents in the 2008 election would have been all over the matter. Sarah Palin would have said something. But no, no one has said a thing.
It is easy to forge videos.
But say that Obama had actually SAID that he was born in Kenya? Would that make him born in Kenya? No obviously. When the government of Kenya says that it has investigated and determined that Obama was not born there, and the government of Hawaii (confirmed by the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers in 1961) says that he was born in Hawaii, the evidence is that he was born in HAWAII and not in Kenya.
Again, where is the proof it was edited (forged)? No smoking gun, just opinions!
Learn to Read

United States

#114183 Oct 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Again, where is the proof it was edited (forged)? No smoking gun, just opinions!
This from a moron that has been proclaiming that both the long and short form Birth Certificates issued, verified and attested to by the State of Hawaii were forged? Rotflmao

Location hidden

#114184 Oct 4, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Former Republican president avoid politics after they leave office. But did you notice that Jimmy Carter was nowhere to be found? Not that they wanted him around or anything like that!
But we I was not taking about the Convention, was I? No one wants to talk to Jimmy Carter but they would love to get Clinton's opinion, but only if they can find him!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#114185 Oct 4, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>and your point is?
You can't read into the Constitution what isn't there.
Mr. Howard insured there would not be a dual-citizenship status,"This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens," This doesn't look like much, but what it accomplished is outstanding
Too bad Mr. Howard's statement, which isn't controlling, had nothing to do with dual citizenship. A person born in the US of ordinary alien parents is born a citizen, and is not a "foreigner". Operation of foreign law cannot make a citizen into an alien.

Persons born aliens, foreigners, were understood, according to Mr. Howard, to be children of foreign ambassadors.

Sen. Howard himself believed that persons born in the US are born citizens.

“A citizen of the United States is held by the courts to be a person who was born within the limits of the United States and subject to their laws.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).

“They became such in virtue of national law, or rather natural law which recognizes persons born within the jurisdiction of every country as being subjects or citizens of that country. Such persons were, therefore, citizens of the United States as were born in the country or were made by naturalization.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).

Talk about reading into the constitution what is not there!

Get real.

Location hidden

#114186 Oct 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Johannes wrote;

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill is at home looking up the definition of "is". Hillary is simply hiding.
I think I struck Johannes' funny bone!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#114188 Oct 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Former Republican president avoid politics after they leave office. But did you notice that Jimmy Carter was nowhere to be found? Not that they wanted him around or anything like that!
But we I was not taking about the Convention, was I? No one wants to talk to Jimmy Carter but they would love to get Clinton's opinion, but only if they can find him!
Once again you cherry pick your data to try and make some sort of distorted point. Dufus Bush wasn't at the convention because he is a disgrace to the American people and his presence would have brought back memories of his failed policies.

Bill Clinton was at the Dem Convention....and he was recently in New Hampshire. It is only YOU that seem to believe he his hiding.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#114189 Oct 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Johannes wrote;
<quoted text>
I think I struck Johannes' funny bone!
What's the matter, Thomas, no intelligent response to my comment?

Can't defend the dufus Bush????

Can't defend his absence at the convention???
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#114190 Oct 4, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
But his mere legislative comments-opinion carry no weight in law. Try learning about constitutional and statutory construction. The rules have only been around for 800 years. Sorry you missed the first eight centuries of Anglo-American jurisprudence.
But, but, but!
How about this, " This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already, that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States".
The Citizenship Clause he offered was ratified in 1868, in it's entirety, now the supreme law of the land.
Sorry you missed the first 10,000+ years of natural law.

United States

#114192 Oct 4, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>But, but, but!
How about this, " This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already, that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States".
The Citizenship Clause he offered was ratified in 1868, in it's entirety, now the supreme law of the land.
Sorry you missed the first 10,000+ years of natural law.
Sen. Howard himself believed that persons born in the US are born citizens, except for children of foreign ambassadors, certain Indians, etc.

“A citizen of the United States is held by the courts to be a person who was born within the limits of the United States and subject to their laws.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).

“They became such in virtue of national law, or rather natural law which recognizes persons born within the jurisdiction of every country as being subjects or citizens of that country. Such persons were, therefore, citizens of the United States as were born in the country or were made by naturalization.” Senator Jacob Howard, Cong. Globe 39th Cong., 1st Sess, 2765 (1866).

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#114193 Oct 4, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you understand our sacred Constitution better than your own United States Supreme Court which has upheld a contrary dispositive holding by the controlling federal appellate court.
]What I understand, the USSC tried to change the US Constitution in 1898 (WKA) and failed miserably.
To allow an alien into the position of POTUS is unconstitutional, a violation of the supreme law of the land. Violations of the US Constitution does not create a precedence.
Where were the checks and balance?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#114194 Oct 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the LSM has to blame someone and it looks like they are blaming Jim Lehrer for his moderating.
Yep, to Libytards, it can never be Obama's fault so it must be someone elses so it must be ...... Jim Lehrer's fault!!!
[ABC]Tough Reviews for Jim Lehrer as Debate Moderator
By DAVID BAUDER AP Television Writer
NEW YORK October 4, 2012 (AP)
Jim Lehrer may be regretting his decision to come out of semi-retirement and moderate his 12th presidential debate.
The veteran PBS anchor drew caustic social media reviews for his performance on Wednesday, with critics saying he failed to keep control of the campaign's first direct exchange between President Barack Obama and Republican Mitt Romney. The candidates talked over Lehrer's attempts to keep them to time limitations, and his open-ended questions frequently lacked sharpness.
The tough assessments crossed party lines: Republican commentator Laura Ingraham wrote on Twitter that Lehrer seemed "a bit overwhelmed." Comic and Democratic activist Bill Maher bluntly tweeted that "Lehrer sucked."
It's not the night Lehrer would have expected. The 78-year-old moderated 11 presidential debates between 1988 and 2008, and after writing a book last year about his experiences, Lehrer said he was through. But he was persuaded to come back Wednesday to handle the long-awaited contest between Romney and Obama.
Romney, aggressive from the outset, beat back some of Lehrer's attempts to bring structure to the debate. At one point, when Lehrer tried to ask Romney a question, the Republican cut him off by saying of the president, "Everything he said about my tax plan was inaccurate." Then he continued to outline his argument.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory...
These people are idiots, and they wouldn't know a debate if they heard one. When the moderator stepped out of the picture and let the candidates go at it was the only time it even came close to a debate.

We don't have Presidential debates anymore, we have Q&A sessions.

United States

#114195 Oct 4, 2012
The Etch-A-Sketch Debate

"The evening featured a remarkable shifting of shape, a new Etch-A-Sketch, by Mitt Romney. Romney, filled with earnest intensity, simply walked away from much of his campaign to date. He ignore the centerpiece of his platform -- his plan to cut tax rates by 20%, eliminate the estate and gift tax, sustain the carried interest and capital gains tax breaks, paid for by eliminating unspecified loopholes. Simple addition and subtraction shows that ends up handing the wealthy a huge tax break that must be paid by the middle class paying more, mostly by losing deductions for their home mortgages or their health care. Well forget about it. Last night, Romney announced that he wouldn't let taxes go up on anyone -- or apparently down on anyone either. His bold idea, as the president said, is... well 'never mind.'"

"And so it went, as Romney shamelessly squared every circle. Regulation is "essential," but just not Dodd-Frank. The man from Bain, his campaign raking in dough from disgruntled Wall Street bankers, claimed to be opposed to Dodd-Frank because it was a boon to 'New York City bankers.' Who knew? "

"But secret plans and skimpy details aren't really what's missing in Romney. What's missing is any sense of shame when it comes to making a sale. He'll pitch it flat, and pitch it sharp. He'll paint it black and peddle it white. He's an "extreme conservative" on Monday, a raging moderate today, an enlightened reformer on Friday. The president looked exasperated just trying to figure out what Romney Romney was peddling last night.

"And Romney pretty much got away with the shape-shifting, except for one revealing moment. When he eagerly opened defense of his Medicare position by saying seniors don't have to worry.'If you're around 60, you don't need to listen any further.' Anyone younger had to know that they are about to get the shaft.' "

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-l-borosa...
Ellen1

Dedham, MA

#114198 Oct 4, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
From "The Obama Timeline"
It is said that Dunham and Obama, Sr. visited his homeland of Kenya at the beginning of their long summer break from the University and that Obama was born in Africa.As the summer progressed, the airlines would not have allowed a very pregnant Dunham fly all the way back to Hawaii, and Dunham therefore would have given birth in Kenya.
Dunham’s high school classmate Susan Blake recalls that during a 1961 visit to Seattle Dunham was excited about her husband’s plans to return to Kenya. Blake does not indicate whether Dunham was going to Kenya with her husband, but it is not illogical to believe that the newlyweds would travel together to Obama Sr.’s homeland in order for Dunham to “meet the parents,” with the trip taking place over the summer when university classes were not in session.
It is also said that Obama's Kenya relatives were not too happy to see him bring home a white wife.
WND has proved with a FOI Act request that Obama senior did not leave Hawaii in 1961. The idea that Obama's mother would spend the equivalent in 1961 dollars of ten thousand or more dollars to go to Kenya ALONE and give birth in a third-world hospital is totally nuts. And the Kenyan government said that it investigated the "born in Kenya" story and found that it was false. The government of Hawaii says that he was born in Hawaii, and that has been stated by officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii, and it is further confirmed by the birth notices that appeared in the Hawaii newspapers in 1961 that were sent to the papers' Health Bureau Statistics sections by the department of health.
goldengirl

West Jordan, UT

#114199 Oct 4, 2012
Obama Gone In 2012 wrote:
As of today I am no longer a Democrat.
I am now a Republican who will vote for all Republicans.
I wonder how many more there are out there just like me?
I just read that Democratic registration is in decline.
Could this be the reason?
GREAT decision!! I am proud of ya!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#114200 Oct 4, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad Mr. Howard's statement, which isn't controlling, had nothing to do with dual citizenship. A person born in the US of ordinary alien parents is born a citizen, and is not a "foreigner". Operation of foreign law cannot make a citizen into an alien.
Persons born aliens, foreigners, were understood, according to Mr. Howard, to be children of foreign ambassadors.
Sen. Howard himself believed that persons born in the US are born citizens.
Get real.
This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already, that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States. Ratified in it's entirety (1868).
Under the operation of the 14th, there are no dual-citizens.
If you want the Constitution to read as you think it should, get yourself an amendment.
Romney Flip Flopper Rino

New York, NY

#114201 Oct 4, 2012
Justice Dale wrote:
"Dirty Harry" had it 100% correct, Obama is a hoax!
Oh, I might add, Obama is an alien, he has never been under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
LAR?

Like A Rock?

This is too funny.

P.S. Nice to see you my friend.

lol
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

#114202 Oct 4, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Where is Bill Clinton after the debate? Who knows? Has it been that long? And Hillary Clinton? You know better than to even ask. In her role as secretary of state, she is respecting tradition in that a cabinet officer does not comment on the campaign.

Now, your turn. Where are Bush daddy and Bush son? Where is Grove? Where is Cheney? Where is Rumsfeld? I know you won't answer 'cuz you have zilch to say. Resembles your silence also on the Romney family military service, one dad, 3 sons, all talk, no enlistment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Melania Trump keeps DC entry low key; Barron dr... 2 min old_moose 50
News Obama's secret struggle to punish Russia for Pu... 2 min Mothra 61
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 3 min bad bob 1,137
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RoxLo 1,548,910
News Wheelchair users dragged away from McConnell's ... 6 min One Womyn Riot 64
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min old_moose 7,146
News Republican health care plan unveiled: Cut Medic... 8 min Lawrence Wolf 51
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min JCPete 274,726
News POLL: Americans Trust James Comey Over Trump 1 hr old_moose 585
More from around the web