BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
100,981 - 101,000 of 176,737 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Rush wrote:
Before I forget, wojo, poopstain, Perez etc you need to follow your messaihs message....
Vote like your lady parts depend on it.....
:-D
Ahhh, good old reliable Rush. As eloquent as ever. Grade school teaching material indeed.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on the slavery issue Jacques, Slavery was (and is) an abomination. Many at the time thought they were saving savages from their heathen ways and some just wanted cheep labor but what ever they were enslaved was wrong.
But people from all races are involved in the trafficking of drugs to include black people. Why one of my younger brothers was involved in the "importation" of Acapulco Gold way back in the early 1970's. On this third trip he was hijacked, lost his truck and his load and almost his life and decided to pick up a safer trade.
A smart person learns off of other's mistakes and a stupid person does not learn from his own mistakes. Most of us are some where in-between.
I know blacks are active in drug dealing. The worst part of drugs, though, are the drug lords. I pointed out that there are very few black drug lords, if any at all. Victims, yes, drug lords , very few.
Traveler

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
The Qur'an justifies slavery.
33:50 "Prophet, we have made lawful to you the wives to whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls Allah has given you as booty"
Exodus 21:20-21 If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.

2:18 Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh.

Leviticus 25:44-45

Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property.
Fox News Propaganda Lies

Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Bush Gives Legal Immunity to Transnational Oil Corporations in Iraq
July 28, 2003 http://tinyurl.com/3cqtoe
During the initial assault on Baghdad, soldiers set up forward bases named Camp Shell and Camp Exxon. Those soldiers knew the score, even if the Pentagon's talking points dismissed any ties between Iraqi oil and their blood.
The Bush/Cheney administration has moved quickly to ensure U.S. corporate control over Iraqi resources, at least through the year 2007. The first part of the plan, created by the United Nations under U.S. pressure, is the Development Fund for Iraq, which is being controlled by the United States and advised by the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF). The second is a recent Bush executive order that provides absolute legal protection for U.S. interests in Iraqi oil.
http://reclaimdemocracy.org/weekly_2003/oil_c...

EO 13303 / Effective Date: May 28, 2003
http://tinyurl.com/ca3se
http://nodis3.gsfc.nasa.gov/displayEO.cfm...
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Fox News Propaganda Lies wrote:
During the initial assault on Baghdad, soldiers set up forward bases named Camp Shell and Camp Exxon. Those soldiers knew the score, even if the Pentagon's talking points dismissed any ties between Iraqi oil and their blood.
The Bush/Cheney administration has moved quickly to ensure U.S. corporate control over Iraqi resources, at least through the year 2007. The first part of the plan, created by the United Nations under U.S. pressure, is the Development Fund for Iraq, which is being controlled by the United States and advised by the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF). The second is a recent Bush executive order that provides absolute legal protection for U.S. interests in Iraqi oil.
http://reclaimdemocracy.org/weekly_2003/oil_c...
http://nodis3.gsfc.nasa.gov/displayEO.cfm...
And I like how the plan was a total success. Thanks to GWB and his sponsors and string pullers, oil today is plentiful, and very cheap, thanks to the "rescued" Iraqi friends who sell the oil to the US at a "discount".(harumphi ng, and stifling fits of laughter). Oh, and is Iraq repaying the US for its "liberation" with its oil profits? Er, NOT. "Mission accomplished".
Fox News Propaganda Lies

Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And I like how the plan was a total success. Thanks to GWB and his sponsors and string pullers, oil today is plentiful, and very cheap, thanks to the "rescued" Iraqi friends who sell the oil to the US at a "discount".(harumphi ng, and stifling fits of laughter). Oh, and is Iraq repaying the US for its "liberation" with its oil profits? Er, NOT. "Mission accomplished".
I am in agreement with you.

Very sad, but very true.

For the first time in American history Bush and Cheney gave tax cuts in a time of two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Borrowing from China put the USA in enormous deficits.

==========

Iraq signs $3 billion oil deal with China
August 30, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/6azv4p
BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN)-- Iraq has signed its first major oil deal with a foreign company since the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime, a spokesman for the Iraqi Oil Ministry said Saturday.
It was the first time in more than 35 years that Iraq has allowed foreign oil companies to do business inside its borders.
The contract with the China National Petroleum Corporation could be worth up to $3 billion. It would allow the CNPC to develop an oil field in southern Iraq's Wasit province for about 20 years, Oil Ministry spokesman Assim Jihad said.
Iraq's Cabinet must still approve the contract, but Jihad said that would happen soon and work could start within a few months.
The Chinese company will provide technical advisers, oil workers and equipment to develop al-Ahdab oil field, providing fuel for al-Zubaidiya power plant in Wasit, southeast of Baghdad, bordering Iran, Jihad said.
Once development begins, the field is expected to start producing a preliminary amount of 25,000 barrels of oil a day and an estimated constant daily amount of 125,000 barrels after three years, he said.
Iraq currently produces about 2.5 million barrels a day, 2 million of which are exported daily, Jihad said. That is close to its status before the U.S.-led war that toppled Saddam in 2003, but below its levels prior to the Persian Gulf War in 1991.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/BUSINESS/08/30/iraq.c...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how far back slavery goes. It was even approved in the bible. Laymen abolished it, never the church. Still goes on in some Arab countries, very unfortunately, Islam ain't gonna do anything about it either. But in this case, the subject was the American black person, not other countries and I didn't bring it up, your illiterate friend did. Idid not "villainise" the Americans for anything, and on this thread, I have not, do not and will not villainize our neighbour and ally. Telling the truth without criticism is not "villainizing".
You failed to mention "white" slavery. To the best of my knowledge Israel only enslaved those that they had conquered like the Hittites who I do not think where black Africans.
One more point. I capitalize Quran/Koran as well as all names holy books of all faiths. The least you could do is capitalize "bible". Or is that beneath you?
Abdul the camel jockey

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I am in agreement with you.
Very sad, but very true.
For the first time in American history Bush and Cheney gave tax cuts in a time of two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Borrowing from China put the USA in enormous deficits.
==========
Iraq signs $3 billion oil deal with China
August 30, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/6azv4p
BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN)-- Iraq has signed its first major oil deal with a foreign company since the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime, a spokesman for the Iraqi Oil Ministry said Saturday.
It was the first time in more than 35 years that Iraq has allowed foreign oil companies to do business inside its borders.
The contract with the China National Petroleum Corporation could be worth up to $3 billion. It would allow the CNPC to develop an oil field in southern Iraq's Wasit province for about 20 years, Oil Ministry spokesman Assim Jihad said.
Iraq's Cabinet must still approve the contract, but Jihad said that would happen soon and work could start within a few months.
The Chinese company will provide technical advisers, oil workers and equipment to develop al-Ahdab oil field, providing fuel for al-Zubaidiya power plant in Wasit, southeast of Baghdad, bordering Iran, Jihad said.
Once development begins, the field is expected to start producing a preliminary amount of 25,000 barrels of oil a day and an estimated constant daily amount of 125,000 barrels after three years, he said.
Iraq currently produces about 2.5 million barrels a day, 2 million of which are exported daily, Jihad said. That is close to its status before the U.S.-led war that toppled Saddam in 2003, but below its levels prior to the Persian Gulf War in 1991.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/BUSINESS/08/30/iraq.c...
First of all, Cheney was a VeeP and like all Veeps he can not give anyone anything. Next, I do not blame just Bush but also the Speaker of the House, Dennis Hastert who, like Bush, is a Country Clubber.
And I do not just blame the under funding of the wars but other issues as well. But I also blame Speaker San Fran Nan Pelosi as she doubled the deficit spending.
See, I do not agree with everything the Republicans did/ are doing. I am an equal opportunity finger-pointer!
Oh, and I do like Obama's drone attack policy!!!
Abdul the camel jockey

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

And while I am boosting Obama's use of attack drones, here is this.
White House Widening Covert War in North Africa
Oct 03, 2012; Associated Press| by Kimberly Dozier

WASHINGTON -- Small teams of special operations forces arrived at American embassies throughout North Africa in the months before militants launched the fiery attack that killed the U.S. ambassador in Libya. The soldiers' mission: Set up a network that could quickly strike a terrorist target or rescue a hostage.
But the teams had yet to do much counterterrorism work in Libya, though the White House signed off a year ago on the plan to build the new military task force in the region and the advance teams had been there for six months, according to three U.S. counterterror officials and a former intelligence official. All spoke only on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the strategy publicly.

The counterterror effort indicates that the administration has been worried for some time about a growing threat posed by al-Qaida and its offshoots in North Africa. But officials say the military organization was too new to respond to the attack in Benghazi, where the administration now believes armed al-Qaida-linked militants surrounded the lightly guarded U.S. compound, set it on fire and killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2012/10/03...
My only comment about this, other than I agree, is that it is a little late. We should engage this terrorists when ever and where ever we can. Drone, drone, drone them into oblivion!
And I would also drone the Somali pirates into oblivion too!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

OMG, Roadkill! At least it (they) were not cats!!!

Kentucky restaurant shut down after roadkill found in kitchen - By Mike Krumboltz | The Sideshow –

Customers at the Red Flower Chinese Restaurant in Williamsburg, Ky., alerted authorities after they spotted something they probably wish they hadn't: restaurant employees wheeling roadkill back to the kitchen.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/kentucky...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

This Woman Has 30 Free “ObamaPhones”
Written by Gary North on October 3, 2012

It’s an election year, so it’s time for free cell phones!

Yes, my friends, you can get free cell phones if you are in the right demographic group.

Do you pay income taxes? Sorry, but you don’t qualify. You must be in the group of 47% of voters who don’t pay income taxes to qualify.

Here is a video of a Baltimore TV news broadcast.

My thanks to TPE subscriber Angela Norton for this heads-up.

If you find anything this choice, send me the link: garynorth@garynorth.com. Mark it TPE Article.

Watch video;
&fe ature=player_embedded

It is sad that this person is black as I am sure that none-blacks also get Obama phones!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming back to your post just out of curiosity. Yo state : "You will get yours in time."
1. What does it mean?;
2. And whatever it means, and it can't be good, what I have done that is so bad to deserve it? Bad language, swearing, profanity, attempted murder?
Just curious.
It's because you're a azzhole jacqazz. Is that plain enough for you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

http://reclaimdemocracy.org/weekly_2003/oil_c ...
http://nodis3.gsfc.nasa.gov/displayEO.cfm ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Several points here. Now I did read that material even though it comes from a questionable source but I did Google "Camp Shell" and "Camp Exxon" and found .... nothing.
Next, I question their contentions. I wonder if you guys have another source to back this up?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This Woman Has 30 Free “ObamaPhones”
Written by Gary North on October 3, 2012
It’s an election year, so it’s time for free cell phones!
Yes, my friends, you can get free cell phones if you are in the right demographic group.
Do you pay income taxes? Sorry, but you don’t qualify. You must be in the group of 47% of voters who don’t pay income taxes to qualify.
Here is a video of a Baltimore TV news broadcast.
My thanks to TPE subscriber Angela Norton for this heads-up.
If you find anything this choice, send me the link: garynorth@garynorth.com. Mark it TPE Article.
Watch video;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aTYiKjFnMosXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
It is sad that this person is black as I am sure that none-blacks also get Obama phones!
Yep, I know a 10 year old that got his free phone. He also gets $700/month because he craps in his pants every now and then. His grandmother and father live off the tax payers too. There's not a damn thing wrong with any of them. But they got their phones alright.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

And now we can all relax and enjoy as Rouge regales us with tales of how, although he has never personally BEEN road kill:

He has narrowly escaped the fate,

He has eaten at several Chinese restaurants and is certain he enjoyed stir fried road kill more than once,

He has created many a road kill and his brother does amazing things with garlic ....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
The Qur'an justifies slavery.
33:50 "Prophet, we have made lawful to you the wives to whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls Allah has given you as booty"
Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 21:20-21 If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.
2:18 Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh.
Leviticus 25:44-45
Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property.
Several points here Traveler, First of all, when was Exodus written? 3500 odd years ago? When was the Quran written? 1,300 odd years ago!?!
Next? When was when was slavery banned in America? 1863/65! When was slavery banned in Saudi Arabia? 1960!!! When was slavery banned in Sudan? It does not matter as slavery is still practiced in Sudan.
Writing for The Wall Street Journal on December 12, 2001, Michael Rubin said:

“ What's Sudanese slavery like? One 11-year-old Christian boy told me about his first days in captivity: "I was told to be a Muslim several times, and I refused, which is why they cut off my finger." Twelve-year-old Alokor Ngor Deng was taken as a slave in 1993. She has not seen her mother since the slave raiders sold the two to different masters. Thirteen-year-old Akon was seized by Sudanese military while in her village five years ago. She was gang-raped by six government soldiers, and witnessed seven executions before being sold to a Sudanese Arab.
Many freed slaves bore signs of beatings, burnings and other tortures. More than three-quarters of formerly enslaved women and girls reported rapes.

While nongovernmental organizations argue over how to end slavery, few deny the existence of the practice....[E]stimates of the number of blacks now enslaved in Sudan vary from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands (not counting those sold as forced labour in Libya)...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Lost Boys of Sudan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
the Lost Boys of Sudan is the name given to the groups of over 20,000 boys of the Nuer and Dinka ethnic groups who were displaced and/or orphaned during the Second Sudanese Civil War (1983–2005); about 2.5 million were killed and millions were displaced. The name "Lost Boys of Sudan" was colloquially used by aid workers in the refugee camps where the boys resided in Africa. The term saw occasion to be revived, as children fled the post-independence violence of South Sudan with Sudan during 2011–12.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Boys_of_Sud...
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to mention "white" slavery. To the best of my knowledge Israel only enslaved those that they had conquered like the Hittites who I do not think where black Africans.
One more point. I capitalize Quran/Koran as well as all names holy books of all faiths. The least you could do is capitalize "bible". Or is that beneath you?
I capitalize nouns. Maybe I'll capitalize bible when you stop add "tard" to lib and idiot. Your lack of respect for the disabled ones far outdoes any non-capitalization of names on my part.

Again, you fall back on races, namely, that slaves of Hebrews were not black. I never said they were, just said they had slaves. And how do you know there were no black slaves. And in a strange and weird twist of reasoning, you seem to think it was okay for Hebrews to have slaves because they had been conquered? Are you serious? Incidentally, how'd they conquer them as they were just coming out of Egypt. According to research, and it's come out in newspaper articles, Nat'l Georgraphic, Time, Newsweek, Hebrews may not have been the slaves in Egypt that we made them out to be in the bible.

Again, refrain from lecturing on capitalization of names as long as you demean and sully humans with mental and physical disabilities. disabilities.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://reclaimdemocracy.org/weekly_2003/oil_c ...
http://nodis3.gsfc.nasa.gov/displayEO.cfm ...
<quoted text>
Several points here. Now I did read that material even though it comes from a questionable source but I did Google "Camp Shell" and "Camp Exxon" and found .... nothing.
Next, I question their contentions. I wonder if you guys have another source to back this up?
Read carefully what I wrote, Rogue. All on the public rercord. I don't need sources to prove that Oil is still a rare commodity, that oil is more expensive than at the time of the Iraq invasion, that Iraq, in "gratitude" for American assistance, did not lower the price of a barrel or repay one cent in reparations. Now, thanks to 4,500 dead Amerian GI's, the Chinese are moving in. Yes. George W., "MIssion Accomplished"

Grove and Cheney were the "Éminences grises" of the GWB administration, everyone knows that.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I capitalize nouns. Maybe I'll capitalize bible when you stop add "tard" to lib and idiot. Your lack of respect for the disabled ones far outdoes any non-capitalization of names on my part.
Again, you fall back on races, namely, that slaves of Hebrews were not black. I never said they were, just said they had slaves. And how do you know there were no black slaves. And in a strange and weird twist of reasoning, you seem to think it was okay for Hebrews to have slaves because they had been conquered? Are you serious? Incidentally, how'd they conquer them as they were just coming out of Egypt. According to research, and it's come out in newspaper articles, Nat'l Georgraphic, Time, Newsweek, Hebrews may not have been the slaves in Egypt that we made them out to be in the bible.
Again, refrain from lecturing on capitalization of names as long as you demean and sully humans with mental and physical disabilities. disabilities.
Let me get this straight. Because Rogue uses "tard" after lib or idiot you change your writing habits? Ok. That is a reaction. It is always better to act than to react. No?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••