BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#113806 Oct 2, 2012
Johnny C wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should blacks be favored? You break the law, you account for yourself.
The last time I checked latinos, asians, and whites suffered the same consequence for that. What makes you think you're special?
First I think you should show just where in my post I said Blacks should be favored. Next I would suggest you read the post to which I responded before commenting.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#113807 Oct 3, 2012
Chinese proverb / the Chicago way.......

Original Chinese Proverb:
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.

2012 White House Revision:
Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with unlimited free minutes, cash for his clunker, food stamps, section 8 housing, free contraceptives, Medicaid, ninety-nine weeks of unemployment, free medicine, and he will vote for Democrats the rest of his life; even after he's deceased.

Location hidden

#113808 Oct 3, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your threatening tone suggests a Zimmerman like mentality Mr. Starky. Should we not leave such challenges to professionals?

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is one indisputable fact about the Martin shooting and one is that that the Martin kid was on top of Zimmerman beating the crapola out of him. Now Poopo, can you tell me what justifies this police officer to assault this woman?
Philly Cop Hits Woman in Face, Suspended After Video Goes Viral
by Free Britney at October 2, 2012
Read more celebrity gossip at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/10/phi ...
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The video didn’t work Rogue but I’ll check it out later. I think the Wonkette has it.
You're right. The video is gone ....... but not before someone posted it on Youtube. Quick before it to is Gone with the Wind.

Location hidden

#113809 Oct 3, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is African/American Rogue. Which side of him do you see? Better yet, which side of him do you hate?

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see him as either a white, a black or a mixed race person. But he is the president of MY country and I do not like him because of his politics. Obama is a RACIST. He will not allow the prosecution of racial crimes if that person is BLACK.
Racism works both ways. You can not favor one racial group without discriminating against another group. But Libytards, like yourselves, it is okay to do so in the name of social justice.
Oh, if we Birthers are insane, what are the Occutards? 6,700 arrested in just one year!!!! You are the party of hate and you feel it is okay to punish your political enemies.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in this entire country is there a justice dept that favors blacks Rogue? What universe do you live in? Richard Pryor says you can go down there looking for justice and that’s exactly what you’ll see; just us. LOL
THE FEDERAL DEPT. OF JUSTICE!!! AG Eric Holder ordered the stop to the prosecution of the two New Black Panther guys from Phili! It was Holder who also ordered an investigation into Geo. Zimmerman even though there was no allegation that a federal crime had been convicted! At least in the Rodney King incident the feds did not enter the case until after the officers were acquitted in state court.
And just look at Sheriff Joe. They had THREE federal investigations and then prosecuted him and still ..... nothing!!! Yet when it comes to Fast and Furious, we are getting more information from the Mexicans that we are from our own government.

Location hidden

#113811 Oct 3, 2012
wojar wrote:
Mittens really believes this crap.
There, they built a ship, and sailed across the ocean to the Americas. Lehi's sons Nephi and Laman are said to have established themselves and to have founded Israelite nations: the Nephites and the Lamanites.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Cochise the Nephite and Geronimo the Lamanite. Surely. And the man who would be president believes this. Does Obama believe in Santa and the Easter bunny that, strangely enough, lays eggs?
So, Muslims believe that Mohammed flew on a horse at night, visited Jerusalem and then ascended into heaven before returning to Earth. If the Muslims want to believe that, so be it. And if Mormons believe that Israelite nations in America BCE, so be it.
The only reason why you have problems with Romney's beliefs and not Obama's beliefs is that you HATE Romney!
Catholics make up about 25% of all Americans but Americans voted in JKF, didn't they? Oh yea, but he was a Democrat and that was okay because JKF said he would not allow his Catholicism to interfere with his presidency. So why should Romney's Mormonism interfere with his presidency? Did it interfere with his governorship of Massachusetts?

Location hidden

#113812 Oct 3, 2012
LRS wrote:
You flappers should love this.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/02/vi...
Ah, did you read The Daily KOS's spin on Hannity's expose?
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/02/1139...
Several points, the first being Sen Vitter, R, LA, who said the same thing a year earlier. It did NOT show or actually quote of Sen Vitter but from what they report, he did not make one racial comment. But Sen. Vitter, a white guy and a Republican, was in favor of the waiver and in fact the waiver was approved by the Republican majority Congress. Remember that Katrina hit in Sep. 2005 and it was in 2006 that the waiver was approved.
And that by the time Obama gave that speech, the wavier had long been passed!!!

Location hidden

#113813 Oct 3, 2012
Isn't it funny that the Dems have to drag in Mitt Romney's garbage collector to try and get something juicy on him but all we have to do is show Obama actually speaking his words of hate and divisiveness.
Yep, whities want to put blackies back into .... the ghettos. Ah, er, oh, but the Democrats already put the black people in ghettos!

Location hidden

#113814 Oct 3, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. Did you even read that Obama speech that AL referred everyone to? Not a "coloured" word in there, and so it goes. Why do you believe yellow propaganda? Read it and frankly tell me if there is any racism at all in there, even a fraction. Oh, you don't have time to read your birther friend's crap, do you? Just the hate headlines that you so cherish.
Blacks were brought over as slaves, those that survivded the trip, that is. Enslaved and treatred like dogs. No, dogs were better treated, and don't kid yourself, emancipation proclamation didn't change that many things for blacks. Cripes, they couldn't even join the country's armed forcesd until late in WW II (how idiotic, foolish, racist, to deprive the country of able-bodied men) could not play major league baseball until 1948 and they'd still be barred from the Masters if Tiger Woods had not been so good and shamed them into accepting members. Because they were "held down" so long, blacks still constitute the majority poor in the United States. And yes, they lead in criminal activities, but what do you expect from the poor masses? Oh,btw, how many black drug lords? How many? Blacks are drug victims, not drug lords. There is still heavy discrimination in hiring (not just in the USA to be fair , all over the world where they are a minority) and now, after 350 years of slavery, of post-slavery discrimination, you call blacks racists because they are justifiably pissed off at Whitey? Have you got all your marbles?
I agree with you on the slavery issue Jacques, Slavery was (and is) an abomination. Many at the time thought they were saving savages from their heathen ways and some just wanted cheep labor but what ever they were enslaved was wrong.
But people from all races are involved in the trafficking of drugs to include black people. Why one of my younger brothers was involved in the "importation" of Acapulco Gold way back in the early 1970's. On this third trip he was hijacked, lost his truck and his load and almost his life and decided to pick up a safer trade.
A smart person learns off of other's mistakes and a stupid person does not learn from his own mistakes. Most of us are some where in-between.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#113815 Oct 3, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief jacqazz. A good man? HA! There's more dirt on him than a freshly pulled tater, you moron. Your rudeness knows no limits. You're a sorry azz person jacqazz. You will get yours in time. Just as we all will. Bottom of the barrel sludge. You're a very sick individual, really.{////////> U
Coming back to your post just out of curiosity. Yo state : "You will get yours in time."

1. What does it mean?;
2. And whatever it means, and it can't be good, what I have done that is so bad to deserve it? Bad language, swearing, profanity, attempted murder?

Just curious.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#113816 Oct 3, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Fifty years of affirmative action making it easier today for any black man in America than a white man to get a decent education and/or a decent job.
A black man sitting as President of this great nation.
And the black man is still blaming "Whitey" for the sins of his father.
And all because the Mexicans are the drug lords? You piss-ant little racists are really something. It's time you morons "wake the f**k up" as Samuel L. Jackson so elegantly states.
You losers are a pockmark and a hardship for the good black men of this world.
Sam the spam. Hard of understanding, eh? What is it, really, that makes you birthers so hard of understanding? I NEVER said blacks are the way they are because of the Mexican drug lords. I never even identified Mexicans as drug lords, though they are. I said that blacks constitute the major poor in the USA and poor make up for more crime. I added that however that may be, it's not the blacks that are the drug lords, just the victims. Mexicans? You mean there are no white drug lords in our countries?

You, like most haters, are clueless. Totally. Almost 300 years of slave and quasi-slave status and you think it's all been "fixed up" in 50 years? What is the matter with you? Yo really think, in today's world of few opportunities, that a black has more chance of success than a white person? Really? Are YOU the one on drugs?
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#113817 Oct 3, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WASHINGTON, D.C.— A Channel 2 Action News investigation found that the State Department is sending millions of dollars to save mosques overseas. This investment has received criticism as the United States makes an effort to slash nearly $4 trillion in government spending.Plenty of outrage following the announcement made Thursday afternoon by a government commission that suggested huge cuts to the budget, including eliminating the interest education for home mortgage. This juxtaposed with the United States investing millions to refurbish mosques as a good-will effort in Muslim countries has upset many taxpayer groups.
“We are spending money we don’t have. This is all on a gigantic credit card right now,” said Jared Thomas, a taxpayer advocate.
Millions more dollars have been sent to places like Cyprus. The State Department displays before and after pictures of mosques refurbished with U.S. tax dollars.
“I think it is very hard to explain to the American taxpayer right now whose having an extraordinary time paying bills and making ends meet that this is why we took this out of your paycheck, so we can fund this,” said Thomas.
The State Department declined a Channel 2 Action News request for an interview. We wanted to ask why are we using tax dollars to refurbish religious buildings overseas. The State Department did send Channel Two Action News an e-mail saying that they are fighting Islamic extremism by building relationships with Islamic leaders.
Egyptian-American human rights activist Nonie Darwish told Channel 2 Action News anchor Justin Farmer that trying to buy respect in the Middle East only shows our weakness.
“This part of the world has a lot of respect for power and America is not showing its power, it’s showing its appeasement. They are laughing all the way to the bank,” said Darwish.
Darwish was born in Egypt and is now a former Muslim. Darwish told Farmer that she moved to America and has written several books critical of radical Islam. Darwish said that most of the mosques in Egypt are run by extremists who have ordered former Muslims like herself to be killed.
“We are rebuilding mosques to support the radicals, not to support the moderates. We are building mosques to issue fatwas of death against people like me,” said Darwish.
Your tax dollars also fund computers and mosques in places like Tajikistan and Mali. At an ancient mud brick mosque in Mali, the State Department has provided Internet service and computer equipment to local imams.
Taxpayer watchdogs wonder how the State Department can explain paying for Internet service while Americans struggle through the worst recession in decades.
“To the average person who has probably seen their paycheck shrink and not grow, this could be an insult to them,” said Pete Sepp, President of the National Taxpayers Association.
money we don’t have and certainly we can cut items like this,” said Thomas.
The Deficit Commission announced it would look at slowing the growth of foreign aid. Channel 2 Action News is not aware if there will be cuts in this particular U.S Aid program.
http://patdollard.com/2012/09/investigation-f...
http://patdollard.com/2012/09/obama-vetting-1...
You are sickening. Using cut-and-paste crap and lies like Obama-hating patdollard.com

The text mentions as proof, photos of refurbished mosques and dept of state e-mails and then proceeds to show none. Like LRS yesteday, you just read the headlines, not the texts. Shame on you for bad-mouthing your own country, UN-American Lady.

Had to cut some of your above crap, running out of characters, your BS is so long.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#113818 Oct 3, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Mosque Makeovers With Your Tax Dollars
Watch The Video And Subscribe To The WSB-TV Youtube Channel
The Channel 2 Action News investigation found a 1,300-year-old Egyptian mosque that was almost flooded by contaminated sewer water that is one of many ancient Cairo mosques and churches that were saved from destruction by the U.S. taxpayers.
This is part of a $770 million program to rebuild Cairo's sewer system, paid for by the U.S. State Department's USAID program.
"We are spending money we don't have. This is all on a gigantic credit card right now," said Jared Thomas, a taxpayer advocate.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/mosque-makeove...
What is wrong with helping to re-construct ancient monuments, and all to do with sewers, mosque that happened to be there as would any ancient church, mosque, temple or building. Do you know what foreign aid is? It's not all about sending arms to client tyrants all over the world, you know. Sometimes, as in this case, it does a lot of good. Your ignorance is appalling.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#113819 Oct 3, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery has been around in one form or another since civilization began. Why do you find it necessary to villainize the US for it? If you want to get to the root of the problem, you'll have to go back much further than American History. At some point you have to accept it for what it was and move on. I blame Obama directly for the high racial tension in the US today. No one said slavery was right and this country "did" end it remember? However, these days Dims use them as political pawns as need be. Can't you just feel the "hopey/changey" atmosphere that this forum is wrapped in? At some point you have to GET OVER IT.
I know how far back slavery goes. It was even approved in the bible. Laymen abolished it, never the church. Still goes on in some Arab countries, very unfortunately, Islam ain't gonna do anything about it either. But in this case, the subject was the American black person, not other countries and I didn't bring it up, your illiterate friend did. Idid not "villainise" the Americans for anything, and on this thread, I have not, do not and will not villainize our neighbour and ally. Telling the truth without criticism is not "villainizing".

Location hidden

#113820 Oct 3, 2012
Fox News Flash; Senator Barrack Obama did not vote for the Stafford Act waiver for Hurricane Katrina relief!
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#113821 Oct 3, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
The Qur'an justifies slavery.
33:50 "Prophet, we have made lawful to you the wives to whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls Allah has given you as booty"
So does the bible. Educate yourself.

When Jesus healed the centurion's servant (in those times, servant = slave), he did not afterward tell him to free his slave. Why? Hebrews came out of Egypt (Exodus) with their own slaves. Slavery is a constant theme in the old and new testament, which even tell slaves how to accept their fate. There is still unfortunately slavery in the Arab moslem world, though not sanctioned. We don't have any that I know of, but the Moslems did start 600 years after us, they'll catch up.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#113822 Oct 3, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The all-knowing, all-powerful JACQAZZ debunked it already! LMAO pigeon
Just like your anti-Amerian Lady bosom buddy, you cut and pasted it without reading it. No further comment.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#113823 Oct 3, 2012
Rush wrote:
Before I forget, wojo, poopstain, Perez etc you need to follow your messaihs message....
Vote like your lady parts depend on it.....
:-D
Ahhh, good old reliable Rush. As eloquent as ever. Grade school teaching material indeed.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

#113824 Oct 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on the slavery issue Jacques, Slavery was (and is) an abomination. Many at the time thought they were saving savages from their heathen ways and some just wanted cheep labor but what ever they were enslaved was wrong.
But people from all races are involved in the trafficking of drugs to include black people. Why one of my younger brothers was involved in the "importation" of Acapulco Gold way back in the early 1970's. On this third trip he was hijacked, lost his truck and his load and almost his life and decided to pick up a safer trade.
A smart person learns off of other's mistakes and a stupid person does not learn from his own mistakes. Most of us are some where in-between.
I know blacks are active in drug dealing. The worst part of drugs, though, are the drug lords. I pointed out that there are very few black drug lords, if any at all. Victims, yes, drug lords , very few.
Traveler

Bronx, NY

#113826 Oct 3, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
The Qur'an justifies slavery.
33:50 "Prophet, we have made lawful to you the wives to whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls Allah has given you as booty"
Exodus 21:20-21 If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.

2:18 Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh.

Leviticus 25:44-45

Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property.
Fox News Propaganda Lies

Islip, NY

#113827 Oct 3, 2012
Bush Gives Legal Immunity to Transnational Oil Corporations in Iraq
July 28, 2003 http://tinyurl.com/3cqtoe
During the initial assault on Baghdad, soldiers set up forward bases named Camp Shell and Camp Exxon. Those soldiers knew the score, even if the Pentagon's talking points dismissed any ties between Iraqi oil and their blood.
The Bush/Cheney administration has moved quickly to ensure U.S. corporate control over Iraqi resources, at least through the year 2007. The first part of the plan, created by the United Nations under U.S. pressure, is the Development Fund for Iraq, which is being controlled by the United States and advised by the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF). The second is a recent Bush executive order that provides absolute legal protection for U.S. interests in Iraqi oil.
http://reclaimdemocracy.org/weekly_2003/oil_c...

EO 13303 / Effective Date: May 28, 2003
http://tinyurl.com/ca3se
http://nodis3.gsfc.nasa.gov/displayEO.cfm...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court rejects challenge to New Jersey '... 3 min Fa-Foxy 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,223,785
News Waitress: - tip the schools' receipt message to... 4 min Madame A 1
News Gay marriage foe's argument seems to leave Supr... 4 min Not Yet Equal 98
News Michelle Duggar Warns Arkansas Community That T... (Aug '14) 5 min nongay 23
Civil Unrest In America 5 min LonePalm 66
News Sending weapons to Ukraine will soon be irrelevant 6 min -TheExam- 276
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 6 min yup 479
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Denisova 161,783
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 18 min INFIDEL 1,075
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 57 min Cheech the Conser... 326,080
More from around the web