BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222404 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

JBH

Richmond, Canada

#107587 Sep 11, 2012
who="Scrutiny"] <>
Feeling free is what I do best.:)
Einstein threw the word "god" around pretty lightly.

==*()_)*)_>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>()(*)_()_ >>>__)_

SEE WORDS OF GOD SPOKEN BY Albert Einstein, FROM what were said BELOW POINTED BY ARROWS:::()_+))(
><_+>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."

>>>>>>" I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."

"The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax."
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
"A person starts to live when he can live outside himself."

>>>>>>" I am convinced that He (God) does not play dice."
>>>>>>" God is subtle but he is not malicious."

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."
"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
"The eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility."
"Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing."
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
"Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one's living at it."
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."

>>>>>>" God does not care about our mathematical difficulties. He integrates empirically."

"The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking."
"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."
"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
"The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible."
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."
"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing."
"Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater."
"Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity."
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality."
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods."

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#107590 Sep 11, 2012
Thought Police wrote:
<quoted text>
But but but Christians are evil, cause they won't lets us marry.
Touche'!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107591 Sep 11, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Just weeks before the November presidential election, the Justice Department filed motions in U.S. District Court in Washington to prevent release of an FBI background investigation of President Obama’s loss of his American citizenship as a child growing up in Indonesia, which cleared the way for him to run for president in 2008.
Many Tanks GB :)
No wonder Holder got executive privilege from Obama ...

DOJ Seeks to Dismiss Berryville Resident’s FOIA Request
http://www.clarkedailynews.com/doj-seeks-to-d...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107592 Sep 11, 2012
CLAIM: OBAMA HID 'GAY LIFE' TO BECOME PRESIDENT
Chicago homosexual community shocked he could keep it secret

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-ga...

RULE OF LAW AN ENDANGERED CONCEPT
Nat Hentoff asks:'Will there be enough authentic Americans soon enough?'

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/rule-of-law-an-end...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107593 Sep 11, 2012
THE DNC FREAK SHOW
Exclusive: Molotov Mitchell leads recitation:'I do not belong to the government'

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/the-dnc-freak-show...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107594 Sep 11, 2012
ARMED AND DANGEROUS
COP BLOWS AWAY DOG 'FOR NO GOOD REASON'
'I can't live in this town. What is wrong with you?'

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/cop-blows-away-dog...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#107595 Sep 11, 2012
Just me - wrote:
You're the one that thinks we are in such danger from American Muslims but obviously you can't show anything to back that up.
<quoted text>
And I posted a response. How did you respond to that? Well, that was 3 years ago. So {///////> U I know you'll do the same but remember the protesters in Mich. or Wis. who were attacked by many Muslims throwing bottles and rocks, whatever they could find. You probably don't remember that one though, huh? We do.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#107596 Sep 11, 2012
Out...
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#107597 Sep 11, 2012
GOOD DAY, FOR HUMANS AROUND THE GLOBE, FEEL FREE TO BROWSE = INTERNET FREEDOM__:__*()_)<> <>:::::::::

EINSTEIN SAYING ABOUT GOD:(SEE BELOW)>>>__

>>>>>>" I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."

>>>>>>" I am convinced that He (God) does not play dice."
>>>>>>" God is subtle but he is not malicious."

>>>>>>" God does not care about our mathematical difficulties. He integrates empirically."

>>>>>>" Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods."

(SEE THIS)++++()(()>>>> >>>>>Unlimited stupidity = Infinite Universe, by the FOLLOWING saying of Mr. Einstein:+_();;<>____::_

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107598 Sep 11, 2012
LRS wrote:
Out...
G'night L :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107599 Sep 11, 2012
'MAINTAINING VIGILANCE': U.S. SAFER THAN ON 9/11
GOP's Pete Hoekstra:'Human intelligence' no longer achilles heel

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/maintaining-vigila...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107600 Sep 11, 2012
We Eat by the Grace of Nature(God), Not by the Grace of Monsanto

“Organic, schmorganic,” fumes New York Times columnist Roger Cohen sarcastically in an article entitled “The Organic Fable.”

He bases his sweeping dismissal of the organic foods movement on a new Stanford University study claiming that “fruits and vegetables labeled organic are, on average, no more nutritious than their cheaper conventional counterparts.”

“I’d rather be against nature and have more people better fed. I’d rather be serious about the world’s needs. And I trust the monitoring agencies that ensure pesticides are used at safe levels — a trust the Stanford study found to be justified.”

https://www.commondreams.org/view/2012/09/08-...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#107602 Sep 11, 2012
"God is in the details"
Ludwig Mies van der Rohe (German born American Architect)

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#107603 Sep 11, 2012
JBH wrote:
who="Scrutiny"] <>
Feeling free is what I do best.:)
Einstein threw the word "god" around pretty lightly.
==*()_)*)_>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>()(*)_()_ >>>__)_
SEE WORDS OF GOD SPOKEN BY Albert Einstein, FROM what were said BELOW POINTED BY ARROWS:::()_+))(
><_+>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."
Indeed...as I said.
A handfull among many. And of those...they are snippets.
And he was wrong about the dice thing. You can probably count how many times he was wrong using only your fingers.
The one I posted is hardly the only time he refutes any claim in a personal god.
It seems to me that the idea of a personal God is an anthropological concept which I cannot take seriously. I also cannot imagine some will or goal outside the human sphere.... Science has been charged with undermining morality, but the charge is unjust. A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
- Albert Einstein, "Religion and Science," New York Times Magazine, November 9, 1930
The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this.
Letter to philosopher Eric Gutkind, January 3, 1954
During the youthful period of mankind's spiritual evolution, human fantasy created gods in man's own image who, by the operations of their will were supposed to determine, or at any rate influence, the phenomenal world.
- Albert Einstein, quoted in: 2000 Years of Disbelief, James Haught
The god he refers to simply is not the same you will find people worshiping in mosques, churches and synagogues.
I find that everytime you see a credible person use the word "god" you inevitably have people of all different faiths professing it to be theirs.
This is simply not a debatable issue...he made sure of it.
However, we should take moment to consider the wonders the guy opened up for the enitre human race. His contributions are incalculable. And he had the foresight to know how dangerous his knowledge was as well.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#107604 Sep 11, 2012
Appologies, that seemed to turn into a clump.

No quotes around quotations...spacing sucks.

Not very reader friendly at all.

Had to copy and redo the post.

Sorry.

Location hidden

#107605 Sep 11, 2012
Just me - wrote:
I was the one that made those statements. Was that too difficult for you to understand?
<quoted text>
Not at all, but he was trying to reinforce what you said, so of course I am naturally going to respond to the last person who had something to add, aren't I?
Especially someone who tried to pull a fast one with a biased link!
Of course Islam is going to pretend to be nice to you.
Their cult allows for their lying.
By the way, is it too difficult for you to understand how discussion works?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#107606 Sep 11, 2012
American Lady wrote:
We Eat by the Grace of Nature(God), Not by the Grace of Monsanto
“Organic, schmorganic,” fumes New York Times columnist Roger Cohen sarcastically in an article entitled “The Organic Fable.”
He bases his sweeping dismissal of the organic foods movement on a new Stanford University study claiming that “fruits and vegetables labeled organic are, on average, no more nutritious than their cheaper conventional counterparts.”
“I’d rather be against nature and have more people better fed. I’d rather be serious about the world’s needs. And I trust the monitoring agencies that ensure pesticides are used at safe levels — a trust the Stanford study found to be justified.”
https://www.commondreams.org/view/2012/09/08-...
While we are on the subject...
Pretty cool how you slipped a god in there where there was none.
Revisionist at their best.

:)

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#107607 Sep 11, 2012
JBH wrote:
GOOD DAY, FOR HUMANS AROUND THE GLOBE, FEEL FREE TO BROWSE = INTERNET FREEDOM__:__*()_)<> <>:::::::::
EINSTEIN SAYING ABOUT GOD:(SEE BELOW)>>>__
(SEE THIS)++++()(()>>>> >>>>>Unlimited stupidity = Infinite Universe, by the FOLLOWING saying of Mr. Einstein:+_();;<>____::_
Love that quote.
Try and imagine being as smart as Einstein was.
No matter where you go...you are surrounded by idiots.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107608 Sep 12, 2012
Is That an Al Qaeda Flag Going Up Over the US Embassy in Cairo?
SEP
Written by: Diana West

Reuters photo and caption: "Protesters attempt to raise a Salafist flag with Arabic words that read, "There is no God but Allah and Mohammad is his prophet" after pulling down an American flag at the U.S. embassy in Cairo September 11, 2012. Egyptian protesters scaled the walls of the U.S. embassy in Cairo on Tuesday and some pulled down the American flag during a protest over what they said was a film being produced in the United States that was insulting to the Prophet Mohammad, witnesses said."

The US response is posted at the website of the US Embassy in Cairo:

http://www.dianawest.net/Home/tabid/36/EntryI...

“Facts trump speculation”

United States

#107609 Sep 12, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>What is statutory construction without the US Constitution? Just bullshit!
Yeah, let's follow BirfoonBoy's make believe constitution that tosses article 3 out the window.
Grow up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Obama is a joke 1,418,104
News Deadly Silence: Dem officials mum amid Clinton ... 6 min Mothra 8
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 6 min Quirky 7,157
News Historically Black Church Endorses Trump - Take... 7 min LOLOLOLOLOLO 4
News In this Aug. 15, 2016 file photo, Democratic pr... 10 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 13
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 11 min Cordwainer Trout 13
News Donald Trump's candidacy could mean trouble for... 13 min Mothra 5
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 36 min IND 239,328
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 51 min Surgit Tempestas 7,586
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 393,247
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 2 hr DR X 111
More from around the web