BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219475 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#99858 Aug 14, 2012
You've lost all credibility Wojap. Dumbazzedbastard.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#99859 Aug 14, 2012
LMAO at the squid. "If" you're in this country, please leave at once. Thanks in advance wojap. LMAO
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99860 Aug 14, 2012
The mother of a path-breaking politician was a quiet ***revolutionary*** in her own right, according to this vibrant biography...
In her book, Scott discusses Dunham's intellectual interests, stormy marriages, and how her years of separation from her son affected his psychological development. Dunham (1942–1995) is presented by Scott as a study in unconventionality: a “feminist pioneer” who entered an inter-racial marriage at a time when they were illegal in many states; bore a son at 18; became an expatriate who thrived in the alien culture of Indonesia after her divorce from Obama's father.

http://www.publishersweekly.com/978-1-59448-7...

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#99861 Aug 14, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullchit! You've avoided it at all costs which tells me you simply do not want to answer it. It wasn't about "O". It was a HYPOTHECTICAL situation! You many want to put your helmet on. DAB
Thanx for your input. You have fun trying to trip up someone a little less intelligent, next time. I won't be responding to your posts until you learn to post like an adult.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#99863 Aug 15, 2012
Oh oh, what are Obama's Muslim friends going to think of this?

Obamas tap White House home beer--Reuters –

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- President Barack Obama has become one of the first modern day U.S. presidents known for enjoying a cold beer that is brewed and tapped right at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
Obama aides on Tuesday confirmed the small brewery during a three-day re-election campaign tour across Iowa. An official admitted the Obamas have their own alcoholic beverage made and kept in stock at the White House.
Revelations about the White House beer came to light after the president gave a bottle of it to a patron at a coffee shop he was visiting in Iowa. The gift prompted the press corps traveling with Obama to ask for more details and White House spokesman Jay Carney was peppered with questions about the first family's beverage of choice.
"There is a home brew, if you will, at the White House," Carney told reporters.
The beer, named White House Honey Ale, comes in both a light and dark variety. The honey portion of the drink is taken from first lady Michelle Obama's garden beehive.
"I think I've only tried the light, and it's quite refreshing," Carney confessed, although he admitted that he wasn't a beer aficionado.
Pressed for further details of the beer, Carney said: "I have exhausted my knowledge about this subject. Usually, when someone hands me a beer I don't ask how it was made, I just drink it."
(Reporting By Margaret Chadbourn; editing by Christopher Wilson)

Location hidden

#99864 Aug 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
http://atlasshrugs2000.ty pepad .com/atlas_shrugs/2008/10/how- could-stanl.html
http://zachjonesishome.wordpress.com/2009/08/ ...
http://rense.com/general82/stan.htm
tee hee hee
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Rense's radio program and website, Rense.com , cover subjects such as 9/11 conspiracy theories,[2] UFO reporting, paranormal phenomena, Holocaust denial.
Rense's show has been accused of being among "conspiracy-oriented Internet radio shows that often feature antisemites and extremists" by the Anti-Defamation League.
http://www.adl.org/Learn/Ext_US/pike/affiliat...
Now we see American Lady's true color's !!!!!!!!
Ya know nebka, I just blow off stuff like that but for some reasons that really bothers you. Maybe you should sit down and talk to someone why it bothers you!

Location hidden

#99865 Aug 15, 2012
NEW BLACK PANTHERS TO RNC: OUR 'FEET WILL BE ON YOUR MOTHERF***ING NECKS'
Michelle Williams, New Black Panthers chief of staff threatens the upcoming RNC convention in Tampa FL
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/08...

Location hidden

#99866 Aug 15, 2012
Voters are cheaper in Mexico

Mexico's left: pigs, sheep, chickens bought votes
Associated Press

MEXICO CITY (AP)— It wasn't just another political dog-and-pony show.
Mexico's leftist presidential candidate brought a pig, a sheep and chickens to a news conference on Tuesday.
Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador says the animals were given to voters by the Institutional Revolutionary Party in exchange for votes.
Lopez Obrador has filed court appeals against election results showing he finished 6.6 percentage points behind the candidate of the party known as the PRI, which earlier ruled Mexico for 71 years .
The pig was the most vocal of the group.
The sheep quietly munched on grass placed on the floor of Lopez Obrador's headquarters, while the chicken and some turkeys pecked aimlessly.
Lopez Obrador's supporters say the PRI also handed out gift cards and household goods during the campaign, accusations the PRI denies.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#99867 Aug 15, 2012
5-POINT PLAN FOR THE ECONOMICS:

What is Romney's plan, exactly? He broke it down for Fortune into five categories:(1) Aggressively promote domestic energy development, especially fossil fuels.(2) Expand the market for U.S. goods overseas by negotiating new trade agreements and standing up to China on intellectual-property and currency issues.(3) Improve workforce skills by transferring job-training programs to the states and going after teachers' unions, which, he says, stand in the way of school choice and better instruction.(4) Attack the deficit through budget cuts, not tax increases. And (5), reshape the regulatory climate to "encourage and promote small business" rather than swamp it. That last item covers his most consistent and passionate campaign pledge, the repeal of the Affordable Care Act -- "reshaping health care reform," he says, "by replacing Obamacare with measures that will bring down the cost of health insurance rather than, as Obamacare does, increasing it."

And if he can do all that? Here Romney is willing to be very specific. He says that four years from now if he's running for reelection, he'll have created 12 million new jobs, GDP growth will be up around 4%, jobs will be plentiful, house prices will be on the rise, and the country, on track to a balanced budget, will have its AAA credit rating back.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#99868 Aug 15, 2012
Savings, spending and military:

MORE: Is Obama or Romney a better leader? How to judge.

Romney also says he wants to cap federal spending at 20% of GDP (it's 24% now) and work toward a balanced budget -- a worthy goal, but how does he get there? His proposed cuts alone won't do it, not without a big increase in economic activity, but they're worth listing: Obamacare, to start (even though the Congressional Budget Office says that its repeal would add $109 billion to the deficit by 2022). Also federal funding for Amtrak, PBS, the National Endowment for the Arts, and the National Endowment for the Humanities. He would shift responsibility for parts of the social safety net to the states, including Medicaid, housing vouchers, and food stamps; reduce federal employment 10% by attrition; and lower wages and benefits for government workers.

Romney addresses a rally in Troy, Ohio.
Romney says he sees "enormous opportunity for efficiency and cost savings in the military" but has no plans to cut defense spending. Instead he would use the savings to pay for 100,000 additional active-duty personnel and "invest in the coming technologies of warfare." Finally, on Social Security and Medicare, Romney says he'd leave current and near retirees alone but look at raising the retirement age.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#99869 Aug 15, 2012
ECONOMIC ADVISER TEAM( Quite A FEW FROM Stanford, HARVARD,UNIVERSITY OF Chicago):

Lanhee Chen, Romney's brainy, combative chief policy director, presided. Among the attendees (a few phoned in) were five former chairmen of the President's Council of Economic Advisers -- Martin Feldstein, Michael Boskin, Glenn Hubbard, Greg Mankiw, and Ed Lazear -- representing every Republican administration since Reagan's. Also present were Al Hubbard, the top economic policy adviser during George W. Bush's second term; Robert Zoellick, a former president of the World Bank (rumored to be a candidate for Treasury); Kathleen Cooper, the chairwoman of the National Bureau of Economic Research; Stanford professor John Taylor; hedge fund managers (and donors) Robert Grady and Chris Shumway; philanthropist Marie-Josée Kravis (third wife of billionaire Henry Kravis); and former Merrill Lynch CEO John Thain (see chart below for the full roster).

CLICK ON THE CHART FOR FULL SIZE
It's an all-star lineup, and groups like this one serve as holding pens for senior officials in waiting. Columbia Business School dean Glenn Hubbard, who wrote the foreword to Romney's campaign tract, Believe in America, and Mankiw, who teaches introductory economics at Harvard and wrote the textbook read by undergraduates everywhere, are among several holdovers from the 2008 campaign. There are deep ties to the Republican Establishment.(Ron Suskind, author of three bestselling books on George W. Bush's presidency, compares the list to the "repeating landscape on a Hanna-Barbera cartoon.") Some Ivy League, some University of Chicago, a lot of Stanford, especially scholars affiliated with the conservative Hoover Institution. And definitely no Tea Partiers or obvious allies of the vice presidential candidate Romney would choose several weeks later, Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin.

Location hidden

#99871 Aug 15, 2012
Yep, the Liberals think they own the gay agenda but there are Conservative gay groups. Gopround being one and Homocon being another. But since the Lame Stream Media will not give them air time, they are all but unknown.

Goproud

Since 2009, we have challenged conventional wisdom, smashed stereotypes and fought like hell for what we believe in. We are just getting started! We hope you'll join us!"Jimmy LaSalvia + Christopher R. BarronGOProud Co-Founders
GOProud is a national organization of gay and straight Americans who seek to promote freedom by supporting free markets, limited government and a respect for individual rights. We work on the federal level to build strong coalitions of conservative and libertarian activists, organizations and policy makers to advance our shared values and beliefs.
Join us by signing up for our site and our eNews
https://www.google.com/search...

Location hidden

#99872 Aug 15, 2012
And when some Libtard does address Conservative Gays, it is probably a gay put down. Can you imaging if a Conservative said things like this about gay people?
No double standard here. Ignore the man behind the curtain.

Joy Behar on Gay Republican Group GOProud Endorsing Romney: Maybe They're 'Just Attracted to His Sons'

JOY BEHAR, HOST: Do you think Romney will ever get the gay vote? I don't think he’s going to get it any way.

HOWARD BRAGMAN, REPUTATION.COM : No, I don’t, unless his sons do a spread in GQ shirtless, and then I think it’ll be fine.

BEHAR: Could it be that the GOProud guys are just attracted to Mitt Romney's sons Matt, Mutt, Tag, Tip, Tack, and Bashful? Do you think that's the issue?

BRAGMAN: I would love a magic underwear photo shoot. I think we could…

BEHAR: What is that, anyway? Haven't they seen “The Book of Mormon?” They call themselves gay and they haven't been to “The Book of Mormon?” Unbelievable.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

Location hidden

#99873 Aug 15, 2012
And what is funny is that Joy was being interviewed by Howard Bragman from Reputation.com . And he aught to be ashamed of making gay remarks like that.
But even though he is gay himself, he is at first a Libtard so it is okay for him to slam gays for being gay if they are ...... Conservatives.

Community work

Bragman, who is openly gay has been active in the AIDS/HIV community, on lesbian and gay civil rights, Jewish causes and First Amendment protections. He has received awards and honors from AIDS Project Los Angeles, Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation, and Congregation Kol Ami. Bragman has founded the Jewish Image Awards, honoring positive portrayals of Jews in television and film.
Community work

Bragman, who is openly gay[1] has been active in the AIDS/HIV community, on lesbian and gay civil rights, Jewish causes and First Amendment protections. He has received awards and honors from AIDS Project Los Angeles, Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation, and Congregation Kol Ami.[2] Bragman has founded the Jewish Image Awards, honoring positive portrayals of Jews in television and film.

[edit]

Location hidden

#99874 Aug 15, 2012
It is like using the N-word, only N-people can use the N-word. And it is okay for a gay person to slam another gay person for being gay if he is a ...... Conservative.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#99875 Aug 15, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx for your input. You have fun trying to trip up someone a little less intelligent, next time. I won't be responding to your posts until you learn to post like an adult.
Learn to answer a question manchild.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#99876 Aug 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
If You Think Founding Fathers Didn’t Want This Country To Be A Christian One, Put This In Your Pipe And Smoke It
vs.
Barack Hussein Obama and his mockery of the Bible
http://startthinkingright.wordpress.com/tag/t...
1.Please indicate where and when Obama has made a mockery of the bible;

2. I can't believe that an official guide of the American government would give a tour of the capitol whilst pushing his personal religious views on the poor hapless tourists. HAS To be a made-up video. I tell you, if I toured our parliament building here in Ottawa and the guide gave us a religious sermon like the one I've just seen and heard, I would interrupt him/her and report him/her to the authorities so fast his/her head would spin;

2. An example of how twisted the guide's grasp of history is, he has the gall to show Christopher Colombus praying upon bis landing in what is probably today Hispaniola. After what ensued, the forced evangelisation and massacre and displacements of the native Americans all over North, Central and South America, I would be ashamed to even mention this incursion to the new world by the Europeans whose descendants most of us are. We can't reverse what happened but best not to boast about it, in the Capitol of all places.
Grand Birther

United States

#99877 Aug 15, 2012
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#99878 Aug 15, 2012
LRS wrote:
You've lost all credibility Wojap. Dumbazzedbastard.
Ahhh, had been a while since you uttered Dumbazzedbastard. Feel better now? And I'm sure Wojar feels better too, as I'm sure he felt you had neglected him.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#99879 Aug 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
The mother of a path-breaking politician was a quiet ***revolutionary*** in her own right, according to this vibrant biography...
In her book, Scott discusses Dunham's intellectual interests, stormy marriages, and how her years of separation from her son affected his psychological development. Dunham (1942–1995) is presented by Scott as a study in unconventionality: a “feminist pioneer” who entered an inter-racial marriage at a time when they were illegal in many states; bore a son at 18; became an expatriate who thrived in the alien culture of Indonesia after her divorce from Obama's father.
http://www.publishersweekly.com/978-1-59448-7...
Are you so dense that you don't realise that all in all, the above makes her look good? Very good?

And, even if you think Ms Durham was a rotten apple, which youunwittingly keep disproving, what does that have to do with the president?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 min Jonah1 14,718
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 3 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,083
News Ex-KKK leader David Duke signs up to run for US... 4 min True Judgement 84
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,404,246
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Cornelius Scudmister 233,016
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min DanFromSmithville 201,258
News Sarah Silvermana s rebuke to the Bernie-or-bust... 13 min Lawrence Wolf 18
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 27 min Captain Yesterday 169
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 32 min katrina 391,242
News Trump bounces into the lead 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 76
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 2 hr CZars_R_US 224
More from around the web