BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219330 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#99617 Aug 14, 2012
Obama Gone In 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we have an IMPOSTER in the White House NOW!
I am sure that you have read some of my posts, can you tell me what mental issue I suffer from?
Conspiracy theorists say that if you cannot answer these questions, you know that Obama was born a dual citizen, if he was even born in Hawaii, and then became a dual citizen, or a triple citizen, later when he became an Indonesian citizen, and that to this day you cannot say or prove that he is even a US citizen now, or is using his current legal name.
SHEEPLE, what seems to be the problem?
On what date did Barry Soetoro become Barack Obama again, and how do you prove it?
What date did the Indonesian become solely a US citizen again and how do you prove it?
Must be fresh out of answers, huh?
PS, I look forward to your diagnosis.
Yes. You obviously suffer from paranoia. You think that there is a conspiracy to overthrow the government by placing a foreign operative in the Oval Office. I think that most psychiatric professionals would consider you to be borderline psychotic. You seem to think that an entire government is out to get you. It ain't so. The man in the White House was elected. I know; I voted for him. I watched the elections. Do you seriously believe that the President of the United States was elected without having been fully investigated?

Your Birther questions are YOUR issues and are for YOU to decipher, if you can. I am content with the 132 court rulings that say that the man is who he claims to be. Good luck in your future treatment.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#99618 Aug 14, 2012
This is how they "grade" polls.http://www.foxnews.com/p olitics/interactive/2012/08/09 /fox-news-poll-presidential-ra ce/
Now, go to the top of page three where it says that Obama leads Romney "All Registered Voters" 49% to 40%.
But look at the next line; "Q1-Most interested Voters" and it has Obama and Romney both at 48%.
At that point, this poll by Anderson Robbins Research (D)/ Shaw & Company Research (R) for Fox News looks like a RASMUSSEN poll!!!
And that is what the White House is looking at and they are very worried! If you Libtards just continue to keep your heads in the sand until after the election, you will never know when you are about to be run over.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#99619 Aug 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Naw, them Dems ain't worried!
The recent frantic email theme to supporters from Team Obama about Mitt Romney's run-away fundraising successes has been expanded to the crowd size gap between the thousands who rushed out over the weekend to see Romney and new running mate Rep. Paul Ryan and the hundreds who cheered on President Obama.
The big worry expressed in a new email from Obama's Chicago HQ: "The Republican base is energized." The reason: Romney attracted 15,000 at a rally over the weekend.
<quoted text>
Yes Jacques, I am everywhere and every person. When you leave your house you need to be very careful as I might be hiding behind a Bush!
Now, Jacques will probably think this is a personal treat against him and complain to a moderator. He seems very paranoid.
Watch out for the Bushs.
If you ever decide to read other people's posts instead of re-reading yours, you'd know by now I wrote that I erred on the moniker thing. Oh, I'll be ok as long as your now behind a GWBush.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#99620 Aug 14, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You obviously suffer from paranoia. You think that there is a conspiracy to overthrow the government by placing a foreign operative in the Oval Office. I think that most psychiatric professionals would consider you to be borderline psychotic. You seem to think that an entire government is out to get you. It ain't so. The man in the White House was elected. I know; I voted for him. I watched the elections. Do you seriously believe that the President of the United States was elected without having been fully investigated?
Your Birther questions are YOUR issues and are for YOU to decipher, if you can. I am content with the 132 court rulings that say that the man is who he claims to be. Good luck in your future treatment.
But you would be satisfied with just one court ruling. Does it bother you that there have been 132 court hearings? Well, this issue, whether you acknowledge it or not, will effect the election in November. All we have to do is convince enough Independent voters, and Obama is gone come Jan. 20th.
Thought Police

Jacksonville, FL

#99621 Aug 14, 2012
And, after all of the evidence that has piled up, too many people ignore the evidence.

Since when does a plain wedding band need repairs, along with your watch, for a whole month?
Another piece falls into place. In a press conference last week Obama was not wearing his wedding ring nor was he wearing his watch.
When noticed, his staff said his ring was out for repairs. No reason was given for the missing watch.
So it's just a coincidence that Muslims are forbidden from wearing jewelry during the month of Ramadan Can't possibly be that, because although he hasn't gone to a Christian church service since entering the White House, we know he's a committed Christian "cause he said so during his campaign!" ..........And I've got a bridge to nowhere to sell you also.

This is the same president that spent the C hristmas holidays in Hawaii to avoid religious obligations as PRESIDENT at the White House. His children do not receive Christmas presents.

Let's just face the facts and quit trying to distort the truth, we have a Muslim for president in the White House, and he has no knowledge of American history.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#99622 Aug 14, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Why are birther and honesty never used seriously in the same sentence?
Why are Dem and Dense always used together?
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#99623 Aug 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is how they "grade" polls.http://www.foxnews.com/p olitics/interactive/2012/08/09 /fox-news-poll-presidential-ra ce/
Now, go to the top of page three where it says that Obama leads Romney "All Registered Voters" 49% to 40%.
But look at the next line; "Q1-Most interested Voters" and it has Obama and Romney both at 48%.
At that point, this poll by Anderson Robbins Research (D)/ Shaw & Company Research (R) for Fox News looks like a RASMUSSEN poll!!!
And that is what the White House is looking at and they are very worried! If you Libtards just continue to keep your heads in the sand until after the election, you will never know when you are about to be run over.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pQmNivXjoo8XX
Rogue, stop your interpretation of the polls, and your constantly monitoring them. Told you a million times, you are 3 months before the actual vote, polls mean SFA. It's like that in every election in every country. The sole polls I believe are the ones taken a week before the vote, and any candidate ahead by a single percentage point at that point will surely win, except, lol, Dewey in 1948.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#99624 Aug 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever decide to read other people's posts instead of re-reading yours, you'd know by now I wrote that I erred on the moniker thing. Oh, I'll be ok as long as your now behind a GWBush.
Wow BIG correction "as long as you're not behind a GWBush" . Is illiteracy contagious?

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#99625 Aug 14, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you would be satisfied with just one court ruling. Does it bother you that there have been 132 court hearings? Well, this issue, whether you acknowledge it or not, will effect the election in November. All we have to do is convince enough Independent voters, and Obama is gone come Jan. 20th.
No, it doesn't bother me. I know how much hatred there is in this country and how litigious we are as a nation.
If, by "we" you mean the birther "movement", you have quite a long row to hoe. Birthers have been, literally, laughed at by nearly every political faction in the U.S. There's a reason for that and it has NOTHING to do with any conspiratorial cadre.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#99626 Aug 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to go lower, and you know, you may be right, I should be able to do better. I'll try harder next time, but it's difficult to find something that is worse than the plague. Bingo. Found it. Birther membership. Why? Given a choice, what would you take, the plague or becoming a birther? Majority of answers : THE PLAGUE. Why? Easy, because after a fairly short period, you die and youre rid of the plague, whereas being a birther, you continue livng and you're still a birther.
And you still can't make a joke. Not even a bad one!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#99627 Aug 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This phoney ghost-written-for-American-er- hmm Lady "Jay text" is the nadir of the most clueless types of posts I've ever seen here. And get this line : " I have no problem with someone applying a source to their opinion. In a way it has more credibility." There is no opinion, ghost writer, she knows squat, she just posts cut- and-and-paste stuff. And moreover, it's WND.com and Americanthinker.com crap. I repeat, there is no opinion 'cuz she can't write, she's illiterate. Why do you think you're ghost-writing?
As for my being Canadian, ghost writer, this is a universal chat, it's chock-full of Canadian advertising and, do I have to explain again why American affairs are MY affairs? Maybe if you peeked outside your borders and realise thare is a world out there...
Oh we peeked alright, just said No Thanks, we gave at the office.
still

United States

#99628 Aug 14, 2012
:www.nicedaynow.com/news/19240 192/2012/08/120811.shtml

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#99629 Aug 14, 2012
JBH wrote:
No such Constitution specifically labels that a presidential candidate has to give all full details of specifics about the candidate's tax-return, as long as all tax return submission requirements are met .
Mr. Romney had already provided the sufficiency of his tax returns proving he had paid all the applicable TAXES.
It is purely a trivial to question the genuine authenticity of Romney's tax return data, including the furthering any unwanted pursuit wanting more to be provided from Romney.
Since the information provided by the candidate has been valid and adequate AT PRESENT AND IN THE PAST, like Romney's, all these satisfy all conditions within the Constitution.
Typical illiterate birfoon doesn't know the difference between filing a return and not owing taxes vs not filing and tax evasion. GE didn't pay taxes either -- perfectly legal. Willard "Offshore" Romney is hiding something.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#99630 Aug 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As ghost writer Jay was writing, you do use cut-and-paste to back up your opinions. So your opinion today is that Obama is gay and you back it up with a despatch from...WND.com, right? How unbelievably sad that this is all you have. Pathetic lonely in-need-of drugs communist Lady. Even Our Father can't help you now.
Back to attacking women huh? My, what a big man you are. Dumbazzedbastard.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#99631 Aug 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Intern Robert Laity for insanity and stupidity. And disarm him, stat.
They're about to put Holder in a vice and give him a little squeeze. Wonder what may ooze out?
Old Goat

United States

#99632 Aug 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you telling me? If you think I'm French and you're thereby insulting me, you're not, except to show your cluelessness and how the French probably just riposted to your arrogant "I am me and if it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German" insulting ways whilst in France.
You were the one to bring-up a stinky body!
Oh, there you go, putting words in someone's mouth! Did I say anything about WWII?
You really do have a mental disorder.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#99633 Aug 14, 2012
Conspiracy theorists say that if you cannot answer these questions, you know that Obama was born a dual citizen, if he was even born in Hawaii, and then became a dual citizen, or a triple citizen, later when he became an Indonesian citizen, and that to this day you cannot say or prove that he is even a US citizen now, or is using his current legal name.
SHEEPLE, what seems to be the problem?
On what date did Barry Soetoro become Barack Obama again, and how do you prove it?
What date did the Indonesian become solely a US citizen again and how do you prove it?
Must be fresh out of answers, huh?
Get this though your rock solid head if you can nitwit
He was never named Barry Soetoro
He was born in Hawaii
That other info is being pushed by stupid AHOLES who can't stand hat he was elected president

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#99634 Aug 14, 2012
tray b gone wrote:
<quoted text>
Nebka is mooning over the dead thug Traygone.
You are a real AHOLE

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#99635 Aug 14, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>Are you not reading? I am answering your question. If someone told me that there was an imposter in the white house I would think that they had SERIOUS mental issues. Period. I doubt that I could make my response any clearer. I can put it in French or Spanish for you; I even have enough Russian that I could probably get the message across in that language. English doesn't seem to be registering with you.
“The process of election affords a moral certainty, that the office of President will never fall to the lot of any man who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications.” Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist No. 68 (1788).
Old Goat

United States

#99636 Aug 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to go lower, and you know, you may be right, I should be able to do better. I'll try harder next time, but it's difficult to find something that is worse than the plague. Bingo. Found it. Birther membership. Why? Given a choice, what would you take, the plague or becoming a birther? Majority of answers : THE PLAGUE. Why? Easy, because after a fairly short period, you die and youre rid of the plague, whereas being a birther, you continue livng and you're still a birther.
Come on, you should have stated, we should be branded in the forehead with a "B", have our tongues removed, trigger finger chopped-off, sterilized, family shot and lynched in the town-square, now that would be my recommendation.
Damn, you are too civilized!
Now, what if the "B" was a "L"!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min mdbuilder 1,403,343
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min Mikey 5,330
News Heat wave, drought showing no signs of slowing ... 4 min Nu Wor Order 1
News Trump's Newest Ad Is So Frickin' WeirdBy Olivia... 7 min Dr Ben Carcinogen 23
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 8 min YouDidntBuildThat 186
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Yeah 391,087
Screw White Male Privilege 9 min Mikey 2
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Injudgement 232,839
News Trump doubles back to hit Cruz 2 hr BabyDoll 55
More from around the web