BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 207570 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#88758 Jul 2, 2012
North Carolina (not a right to work state) 9.4%
South Carolina (a right to work state) 9.1%

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#88760 Jul 2, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
Do You know what Romney thinks about this?
The only person that matters is me and I have the write two know whether or knot the president of MY country is a crock or knot.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#88761 Jul 2, 2012
Ellen wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly, but 13% say that they have doubts as to Obama's plce of birth.
ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ba rack_Obama_citizenship_conspir acy_theories
That's about half the percentage (27%) that repeated surveys have found believe in ghosts. Birthers have done a terrible job if after two or three years of their constant din, they cannot get half the percentage of people who believe in ghosts to doubt that Obama was born in the USA.
According to this Gallup pole, only 38-47% say he was definitely born in America!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88762 Jul 2, 2012
759 missing.....hummm

U.S. Supreme Court
LURIA v. U S, 231 U.S. 9 (1913)

231 U.S. 9

GEORGE A. LURIA, Appt.,
v.
UNITED STATES.
No. 27.

Argued April 23, 1913.
Decided October 20, 1913.

Citizenship is membership in a political society, and implies a duty of allegiance on the part of the member and a duty of protection on the part of the society. These are reciprocal obligations, one being a compensation for the other. Under our Constitution, a naturalized citizen stands on an equal footing with the native citizen in all respects, save that of eligibility to the Presidency. Minor v. Happersett, 21 Wall. 162, 165, 22 L. ed. 627;
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88763 Jul 2, 2012
Grab it
Copy it
While you can!

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#88764 Jul 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only person that matters is me and I have the write two know whether or knot the president of MY country is a crock or knot.
Not trying to nitpick, but have you considered reading over your posts BEFORE posting them?
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#88765 Jul 2, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Grab it
Copy it
While you can!
I have mine saved.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88766 Jul 2, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
http://alohareporter.com/wp-co ntent/uploads/2010/03/obama_bi rth_certificate.jpg
I want to see the microfilm.
Lovely!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#88767 Jul 2, 2012
American Lady wrote:
759 missing.....hummm
U.S. Supreme Court
LURIA v. U S, 231 U.S. 9 (1913)
231 U.S. 9
GEORGE A. LURIA, Appt.,
v.
UNITED STATES.
No. 27.
Argued April 23, 1913.
Decided October 20, 1913.
Citizenship is membership in a political society, and implies a duty of allegiance on the part of the member and a duty of protection on the part of the society. These are reciprocal obligations, one being a compensation for the other. Under our Constitution, a naturalized citizen stands on an equal footing with the native citizen in all respects, save that of eligibility to the Presidency. Minor v. Happersett, 21 Wall. 162, 165, 22 L. ed. 627;
That's right BirfoonLady, the native citizen is eligible to be president; the naturalized citizen is not.

“All persons born in the allegiance of the King are natural-born subjects, and all persons born in the allegiance of the United States are natural-born citizens. Birth and allegiance go together. Such is the rule of the common law, and it is the common law of this country, as well as of England.… We find no warrant for the opinion that this great principle of the common law has ever been changed in the United States.” United States v. Rhodes, 27 F Cas 785, 789 (C.C.D.Ky. 1866)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88768 Jul 2, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I have mine saved.
I do yours too....;-)

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#88769 Jul 2, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Grab it
Copy it
While you can!
Why do you want to save it. It doesn't support the birfoon theory.

BTW, it's not going anywhere.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88770 Jul 2, 2012
October 24, 2011 7:48am (Pacific) UPDATE: Justia has blocked the Waybackmachine as this article predicted they might. This follows their earlier pattern established in July 2011, using the same .txt technique mentioned further down in this article. Searching for Minor v Happerset on Justia's site will bring up that SCOTUS decision page normally. When the URL of that page is inserted into the Waybackmachine, the following message appears instead of the normal calendar: "We were unable to get the robots.txt document to display this page. Our request Timed Out."
...
The manipulations at Justia.com were initially discovered by Attorney Leo Donofrio on July 1, 2011, when he published his initial report,“Justia.com Caught Red Handed Hiding References to Minor v. Happersett In Published US Supreme Court Decisions,”. Upon publication of his original discovery documenting the sabotage of Boyd v. Nebraska, and Pope v. Williams, two Supreme Court cases which cite to Minor v. Happersett as precedent on citizenship, two things happened almost immediately:
...
http://www.examiner.com/article/justiagate
Grand Birther

United States

#88772 Jul 2, 2012
American Lunch Lady wrote:
October 24, 2011 7:48am (Pacific) UPDATE: Justia has blocked the Waybackmachine as this article predicted they might. This follows their earlier pattern established in July 2011, using the same .txt technique mentioned further down in this article. Searching for Minor v Happerset on Justia's site will bring up that SCOTUS decision page normally. When the URL of that page is inserted into the Waybackmachine, the following message appears instead of the normal calendar: "We were unable to get the robots.txt document to display this page. Our request Timed Out."
...
The manipulations at Justia.com were initially discovered by Attorney Leo Donofrio on July 1, 2011, when he published his initial report,“Justia.com Caught Red Handed Hiding References to Minor v. Happersett In Published US Supreme Court Decisions,”. Upon publication of his original discovery documenting the sabotage of Boyd v. Nebraska, and Pope v. Williams, two Supreme Court cases which cite to Minor v. Happersett as precedent on citizenship, two things happened almost immediately:
...
http://www.examiner.com/article/justiagate
This is one of the dumber posts you've made, Unamerican Lunch Lady.

Why didn't the birfoons just use Westlaw, LexisNexis, or DO SOME ACTUAL RESEARCH IN A LAW LIBRARY?
Grand Birther

United States

#88773 Jul 2, 2012
American Lady wrote:
759 missing.....hummm
U.S. Supreme Court
LURIA v. U S, 231 U.S. 9 (1913)
231 U.S. 9
GEORGE A. LURIA, Appt.,
v.
UNITED STATES.
No. 27.
Argued April 23, 1913.
Decided October 20, 1913.
Citizenship is membership in a political society, and implies a duty of allegiance on the part of the member and a duty of protection on the part of the society. These are reciprocal obligations, one being a compensation for the other. Under our Constitution, a naturalized citizen stands on an equal footing with the native citizen in all respects, save that of eligibility to the Presidency. Minor v. Happersett, 21 Wall. 162, 165, 22 L. ed. 627;
Oh wait, no, THISis the dumbest post you've ever made. This does nothing for birfoons.

You'd know that if you were even partially literate.
Grand Birther

United States

#88774 Jul 2, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Grab it
Copy it
While you can!
Guess I spoke too soon.

Dumbest. Post. Ever.

“The Usurper FAILED”

Since: Apr 11

Americans

#88775 Jul 2, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want to save it. It doesn't support the birfoon theory.
BTW, it's not going anywhere.
Only obots, corrupt judges, and this admin keeps it from it.
Over half of the people want it to be looked at.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#88776 Jul 2, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
http://alohareporter.com/wp-co ntent/uploads/2010/03/obama_bi rth_certificate.jpg
I want to see the microfilm.
I saw that several weeks ago and I have heard nothing since. Normally someone will come out and denounce it but I haven't heard a peep. Again, no document number!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88777 Jul 2, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the dumber posts you've made, Unamerican Lunch Lady.
Why didn't the birfoons just use Westlaw, LexisNexis, or DO SOME ACTUAL RESEARCH IN A LAW LIBRARY?
Today however, all 25 cases have been painstakingly returned to their official Supreme Court versions; all references to Minor are back, the case and page numbers have been restored, as well as all missing text and references to other cases. Still, the pattern is clearly visible to anyone who takes the time to look at the evidence made available by the Waybackmachine. The sophistication and surgical elegance used to sabotage these cases is astounding, and has been personally witnessed by this reporter.
==========
Justia founder Tim Stanley has for years prided himself and his companies on principles of ‘freedom of information’. On June 19th, 2008, Stanley addressed the Legislative Council Committee at the Oregon State Legislature with the following statements....
http://www.examiner.com/article/justiagate

Some people STILL DO and can go to the Law library....
Leo Donfrio went around to the old townships where some of these cases actually happened and FOUND the "originals" of some of them.....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88778 Jul 2, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess I spoke too soon.
Dumbest. Post. Ever.
Must have HIT close to home.....
It was deleted the FIRST time....;-)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#88779 Jul 2, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
http://alohareporter.com/wp-co ntent/uploads/2010/03/obama_bi rth_certificate.jpg
I want to see the microfilm.
But that one does include REMARKS and maybe that is what Obama deleted. The Hawaiian officials will only state that the "information" on the BC shown by Obama is correct but they have not commented if any information had been deleted!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min - Lady Liberty - 370,500
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Cheech the Conser... 1,347,189
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... 4 min Caramel 9,086
News FBI 'ready to indict' Hillary Clinton, Tom Dela... 4 min Denny CranesPlace 833
News The Latest: Sheriff says armed men want to spar... 5 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 1,961
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Jay 213,900
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 7 min Denny CranesPlace 3,096
News Axelrod: Clinton should look inward over struggles 42 min Lawrence Wolf 36
News Some Republican Voters Think Islam Should Be Il... 1 hr woodtick57 3,791
More from around the web