BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219681 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#88764 Jul 2, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only person that matters is me and I have the write two know whether or knot the president of MY country is a crock or knot.
Not trying to nitpick, but have you considered reading over your posts BEFORE posting them?
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#88765 Jul 2, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Grab it
Copy it
While you can!
I have mine saved.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88766 Jul 2, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
http://alohareporter.com/wp-co ntent/uploads/2010/03/obama_bi rth_certificate.jpg
I want to see the microfilm.
Lovely!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#88767 Jul 2, 2012
American Lady wrote:
759 missing.....hummm
U.S. Supreme Court
LURIA v. U S, 231 U.S. 9 (1913)
231 U.S. 9
GEORGE A. LURIA, Appt.,
v.
UNITED STATES.
No. 27.
Argued April 23, 1913.
Decided October 20, 1913.
Citizenship is membership in a political society, and implies a duty of allegiance on the part of the member and a duty of protection on the part of the society. These are reciprocal obligations, one being a compensation for the other. Under our Constitution, a naturalized citizen stands on an equal footing with the native citizen in all respects, save that of eligibility to the Presidency. Minor v. Happersett, 21 Wall. 162, 165, 22 L. ed. 627;
That's right BirfoonLady, the native citizen is eligible to be president; the naturalized citizen is not.

“All persons born in the allegiance of the King are natural-born subjects, and all persons born in the allegiance of the United States are natural-born citizens. Birth and allegiance go together. Such is the rule of the common law, and it is the common law of this country, as well as of England.… We find no warrant for the opinion that this great principle of the common law has ever been changed in the United States.” United States v. Rhodes, 27 F Cas 785, 789 (C.C.D.Ky. 1866)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88768 Jul 2, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I have mine saved.
I do yours too....;-)

United States

#88769 Jul 2, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Grab it
Copy it
While you can!
Why do you want to save it. It doesn't support the birfoon theory.

BTW, it's not going anywhere.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88770 Jul 2, 2012
October 24, 2011 7:48am (Pacific) UPDATE: Justia has blocked the Waybackmachine as this article predicted they might. This follows their earlier pattern established in July 2011, using the same .txt technique mentioned further down in this article. Searching for Minor v Happerset on Justia's site will bring up that SCOTUS decision page normally. When the URL of that page is inserted into the Waybackmachine, the following message appears instead of the normal calendar: "We were unable to get the robots.txt document to display this page. Our request Timed Out."
The manipulations at Justia.com were initially discovered by Attorney Leo Donofrio on July 1, 2011, when he published his initial report,“Justia.com Caught Red Handed Hiding References to Minor v. Happersett In Published US Supreme Court Decisions,”. Upon publication of his original discovery documenting the sabotage of Boyd v. Nebraska, and Pope v. Williams, two Supreme Court cases which cite to Minor v. Happersett as precedent on citizenship, two things happened almost immediately:
http://www.examiner.com/article/justiagate
Grand Birther

United States

#88772 Jul 2, 2012
American Lunch Lady wrote:
October 24, 2011 7:48am (Pacific) UPDATE: Justia has blocked the Waybackmachine as this article predicted they might. This follows their earlier pattern established in July 2011, using the same .txt technique mentioned further down in this article. Searching for Minor v Happerset on Justia's site will bring up that SCOTUS decision page normally. When the URL of that page is inserted into the Waybackmachine, the following message appears instead of the normal calendar: "We were unable to get the robots.txt document to display this page. Our request Timed Out."
The manipulations at Justia.com were initially discovered by Attorney Leo Donofrio on July 1, 2011, when he published his initial report,“Justia.com Caught Red Handed Hiding References to Minor v. Happersett In Published US Supreme Court Decisions,”. Upon publication of his original discovery documenting the sabotage of Boyd v. Nebraska, and Pope v. Williams, two Supreme Court cases which cite to Minor v. Happersett as precedent on citizenship, two things happened almost immediately:
This is one of the dumber posts you've made, Unamerican Lunch Lady.

Why didn't the birfoons just use Westlaw, LexisNexis, or DO SOME ACTUAL RESEARCH IN A LAW LIBRARY?
Grand Birther

United States

#88773 Jul 2, 2012
American Lady wrote:
759 missing.....hummm
U.S. Supreme Court
LURIA v. U S, 231 U.S. 9 (1913)
231 U.S. 9
GEORGE A. LURIA, Appt.,
v.
UNITED STATES.
No. 27.
Argued April 23, 1913.
Decided October 20, 1913.
Citizenship is membership in a political society, and implies a duty of allegiance on the part of the member and a duty of protection on the part of the society. These are reciprocal obligations, one being a compensation for the other. Under our Constitution, a naturalized citizen stands on an equal footing with the native citizen in all respects, save that of eligibility to the Presidency. Minor v. Happersett, 21 Wall. 162, 165, 22 L. ed. 627;
Oh wait, no, THISis the dumbest post you've ever made. This does nothing for birfoons.

You'd know that if you were even partially literate.
Grand Birther

United States

#88774 Jul 2, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Grab it
Copy it
While you can!
Guess I spoke too soon.

Dumbest. Post. Ever.

“The Usurper FAILED”

Since: Apr 11

Americans

#88775 Jul 2, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Only obots, corrupt judges, and this admin keeps it from it.
Over half of the people want it to be looked at.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#88776 Jul 2, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
http://alohareporter.com/wp-co ntent/uploads/2010/03/obama_bi rth_certificate.jpg
I saw that several weeks ago and I have heard nothing since. Normally someone will come out and denounce it but I haven't heard a peep. Again, no document number!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88777 Jul 2, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the dumber posts you've made, Unamerican Lunch Lady.
Why didn't the birfoons just use Westlaw, LexisNexis, or DO SOME ACTUAL RESEARCH IN A LAW LIBRARY?
Today however, all 25 cases have been painstakingly returned to their official Supreme Court versions; all references to Minor are back, the case and page numbers have been restored, as well as all missing text and references to other cases. Still, the pattern is clearly visible to anyone who takes the time to look at the evidence made available by the Waybackmachine. The sophistication and surgical elegance used to sabotage these cases is astounding, and has been personally witnessed by this reporter.
==========
Justia founder Tim Stanley has for years prided himself and his companies on principles of ‘freedom of information’. On June 19th, 2008, Stanley addressed the Legislative Council Committee at the Oregon State Legislature with the following statements....

Some people STILL DO and can go to the Law library....
Leo Donfrio went around to the old townships where some of these cases actually happened and FOUND the "originals" of some of them.....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88778 Jul 2, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess I spoke too soon.
Dumbest. Post. Ever.
Must have HIT close to home.....
It was deleted the FIRST time....;-)

Location hidden

#88779 Jul 2, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
But that one does include REMARKS and maybe that is what Obama deleted. The Hawaiian officials will only state that the "information" on the BC shown by Obama is correct but they have not commented if any information had been deleted!

Location hidden

#88780 Jul 2, 2012
Oh, about ten minutes ago on Fox News talked about O'Bummer Boy solistating donations while in Air Force One. The only problem it is a violation of using federal equipment to solisitate political donations.
Bill Clinton and Owl Gore did it but when people complained Bill and Owl said Reagan had done it but that was not the truth. Sure, Ronald called people to thank them for their donations but he did not solisitate the donations from a federal phone.
But no won cares if anything the Democrats is against the law!

Location hidden

#88781 Jul 2, 2012
Here is the letter from Dr. Onaka. At no time does it discuss any "information" that was not on the jpg BC Obama has release. At no time did Dr. Onaka say that that BC was the one issued by Hawaii!
http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/20...

United States

#88783 Jul 2, 2012
LurkerLooky wrote:
<quoted text>
Only obots, corrupt judges, and this admin keeps it from it.
Over half of the people want it to be looked at.
There is not a single US Supreme Court case that is unavailable to the public. Lots of sites on the web, free and pay sites, not to mention law libraries across the country. But that doesn't fit birfoon paranoid conspiracy theories.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#88784 Jul 2, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WE already KNEW that !
Unexpected turn in eligibility case:'Put it on record!'
'This judge can't get out; if he screws around, he's violating law'
Klayman told WND Obama’s lawyers immediately went into a tailspin and filed to have the amendment for declaratory relief stricken, which the judge granted, arguing he wanted to wait to issue a formal decision in the case. ;-)
http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/unexpected-turn-in...
Unexpected? Only if you were either willfully ignorant or incapable of comprehending basic English. I told you last week that your WingNutDaily headline was a lie and what was really going to happen. Yet somehow the "great legal minds of Birfistan" were caught off-guard as yet another Judge CORRECTLT APPLIED THE LAW.(147 times is more than just a trend ...)
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#88785 Jul 2, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I do yours too....;-)
Good then use it the next time one of these elite eastern scholars come around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Big Jake 233,447
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,405,474
DNC attempting to censor Bernie supporters 2 min okimar 4
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min Frankie Rizzo 14,975
News GOP day one in Cleveland: No unisex bathrooms 3 min okimar 102
News Democratic National Convention Takeaways: Obama... 4 min okimar 24
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 8 min Bravo Uniform Mike 312
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 18 min NotSoDivineMsM 5,656
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 37 min Coffee Party 391,526
News Trump bounces into the lead 1 hr reality 280
More from around the web