BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 207431 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#84531 Jun 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
American Lady wrote:
You 0bats think we're wrong? PROVE iT!!!!!
YOU can't!!!!!!
TOO much evidence against him.........;-)
<quoted text>
The point being is to keep it in the public's eye. Not that it will effect your Libtards' votes but it may swing a few Independent voters and that maybe the difference between who will be in the White House next year!!!
Sway independents which way Rogue?
http://badfiction.typepad.com/.a/6a00e553b3b3...
Jacques Ottawa

Thornhill, Canada

#84532 Jun 12, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he’s referring to Andrew Thomas.
A judge has ruled that the remaining lawsuits against Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and ex-county Attorney Andrew Thomas and their deputies will go to trial between May and December of 2013.
http://azcapitoltimes.com/news/2012/06/04/tri...
Merci for the clarification
Jacques Ottawa

Thornhill, Canada

#84533 Jun 12, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was, LIAR!
Arpaio:'Probable cause' Obama certificate a fraud
Joe Arpaio of Arizona’s Maricopa County – has concluded there is probable cause that the document released by the White House last year as President Obama’s birth certificate is a computer-generated forgery.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/sheriff-joes-posse...
You are so STUPID that I just have to laugh, Poopoo stain.
Joe Arpaio "concluded" - that means it's the final and irrefutable truth? That's it? So says the tin horn sheriff against 132-0 . Such a joke, one has to laugh. What's not so funny, though, is that this parody of a lawman has followers, and they are wackier than he is.
Jacques Ottawa

Thornhill, Canada

#84534 Jun 12, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
You birther guys are so funny..still sniveling about where the guy was born....when there is almost no chance he will even be reelected....
At least you make sense.
Jacques Ottawa

Thornhill, Canada

#84535 Jun 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A movie with a real conservative BLACK actor in the lead. Won't be out until November second!!! I wonder if it is meant to impact the election?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1907668/
Movies starring Tom Cruise, George Clooney, Meryll Streep, etc, all white actors, coming out in the fall around the election. I wonder if they are meant to impact the election. Oh yes, and new TV series also, most with white actors. That should win it for Romney.

Do you realise how sick you are, looking for teeny weeny little things because you can't find anythng significant.

I see this new guy here named Waco. He is not an Obama supporter. I guess he is pro-Romney, whatever. He brings forth valid arguments against Obama's re-election, and though many may not agree with him, he sticks to the facts and displays a very democratic penchant for logical free choice. Don't you think it's time you started emulating him?
Jacques Ottawa

Thornhill, Canada

#84536 Jun 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I guess all the crazy people are not in Canada;
Authorities investigate lungs found on L.A. sidewalk -Reuters –
LOS ANGELES (Reuters)- Authorities said on Monday that a pair of lungs had been found on a Los Angeles-area sidewalk and that coroner's investigators were trying to determine if they were from a human or an animal.
The organs were found by an unidentified person on Sunday night in an area just outside the city limits, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Sergeant Pauline Panis said.
"It's at the coroner's office right now and they are trying to ascertain if it's human or animal," she said. A coroner's spokesman could not immediately be reached for comment.
Panis said it was the first time she was aware of a pair of lungs being recovered from the streets of Los Angeles.
"It's getting weirder," she said.
(Reporting by Dan Whitcomb; Editing by Eric Walsh)
http://news.yahoo.com/authorities-investigate...
Probably animal's lungs. We can "breathe" easier now.
Jacques Ottawa

Thornhill, Canada

#84537 Jun 12, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of Mika Brzezinski? She’s on “Morning Joe” with that communist Joe Scarborough every weekday.
Well, that’s Comrade Zbigniew Brzezinski’s daughter.
Just Sayin' is soooooo clueless. Carter hired Brzezinski to balance a cabinet which could have been perceived as too centre-left. Also Carter knew Brzezinski, from a Polish family, was very anti-commnist. Cripes, Brzezinski was more far right than Kissinger.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#84539 Jun 12, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Could the Irish have made a comparable statement about Kennedy's blood?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the Irish made the same claim of Obama.
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2011/05...
I think Cassius Clay also has Irish blood.

Location hidden

#84541 Jun 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably animal's lungs. We can "breathe" easier now.
probably you are right but why would anyone put some human or animal lungs on a sidewalk?
When I was 11-12 y/o and living in El Paso, TX we found a coyotes carcass in the desert so we dragged it back to the highway and left it on the shoulder of the road and for about an hour we got a kick of watching the cars slow up to take a look.

Location hidden

#84543 Jun 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A movie with a real conservative BLACK actor in the lead. Won't be out until November second!!! I wonder if it is meant to impact the election?
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Movies starring Tom Cruise, George Clooney, Meryll Streep, etc, all white actors, coming out in the fall around the election. I wonder if they are meant to impact the election. Oh yes, and new TV series also, most with white actors. That should win it for Romney.
Do you realise how sick you are, looking for teeny weeny little things because you can't find anythng significant.
I see this new guy here named Waco. He is not an Obama supporter. I guess he is pro-Romney, whatever. He brings forth valid arguments against Obama's re-election, and though many may not agree with him, he sticks to the facts and displays a very democratic penchant for logical free choice. Don't you think it's time you started emulating him?
Probably nothing to do with the election. Did you watch the trailer? To understand the story line you first have to understand the crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 in Jan. 2000.
Yep starting yesterday afternoon I started to get cramps in my left foot. I had had a pedicure that morning. Does my foot cramps have anything to do with the pedicure? Probably not. Oh, my foot is doing better this morning.
Jacques Ottawa

Thornhill, Canada

#84545 Jun 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably nothing to do with the election. Did you watch the trailer? To understand the story line you first have to understand the crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 in Jan. 2000.
Yep starting yesterday afternoon I started to get cramps in my left foot. I had had a pedicure that morning. Does my foot cramps have anything to do with the pedicure? Probably not. Oh, my foot is doing better this morning.
I know about the Alaska Airlines crash (mechanical failure due to poor maintenance I believe it was concluded) but nothing about the movie.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#84546 Jun 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
On January 1st, 2011, my story was voted “The Most Covered-Up Story in
America of 2010” by World Net Daily members and other Internet media members of the
Associated Press.
On January 18th, 2011, Governor Neil Abercrombie announced that while his
investigations (which, it was later revealed, included a warrant issued by his office), had
located a notation hand written into the state archives in 1961, no originating document
for President Obama could be located, and while President Obama’s name is present on
an archive index for registered births,
no evidence of the type of birth documentation, nor
where he was born, is actually present.
The partisan media circus began.
The London Mail reported the facts of the case almost word for word, in this fashion.
The news site World Net Daily headlined “Hawaii Governor can’t find Obama birth
certificate” in bolded black, wartime script.
The New York Post ran a small column in the back of the paper that read “Hawaii
Governor finds Birth Certificate” and almost as immediately—pulled it.
http://www.contrariansview.org/Site/About_Me_...
I saw the affidavit Tim Adams signed stating that there was no birth certificate on file in Hawaii for Obama but then I also saw a you tube interview where he said Obama was born in Hawaii.

It seems he was getting so much flack about his first statement even kids in his neighborhood were doing things like throwing stones at him and calling him a skinhead( he has male pattern baldness). He couldn't take all the hate mail and so forth. This world is so screwed up.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#84547 Jun 12, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Just Sayin' is soooooo clueless. Carter hired Brzezinski to balance a cabinet which could have been perceived as too centre-left. Also Carter knew Brzezinski, from a Polish family, was very anti-commnist. Cripes, Brzezinski was more far right than Kissinger.
Poor baby Jock itch are you still upset because I wouldn't give you a source that you requested. Bite me fool. Everybody knows Brzezinski.

Location hidden

#84548 Jun 12, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sway independents which way Rogue?
http://badfiction.typepad.com/.a/6a00e553b3b3...
Well, which way have they been swing towards lately. In 2008 most of them voted for Obama. But in 2010 the swung to the Republican Congressmen, Senators and Governors.
Thanks to Obama we now have more Republican governors than at anytime before the Great Depression.

Location hidden

#84549 Jun 12, 2012
And there has been NO recovery while national debt has gone up 35%. It will take two decades to recover from Obama's double-dip recession.

Americans saw wealth plummet 40 percent from 2007 to 2010, Federal Reserve says

By Ylan Q. Mui, Published: June 11

The recent recession wiped out nearly two decades of Americans’ wealth, according to government data released Monday, with ­middle-class families bearing the brunt of the decline.

The Federal Reserve said the median net worth of families plunged by 39 percent in just three years, from $126,400 in 2007 to $77,300 in 2010. That puts Americans roughly on par with where they were in 1992.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#84550 Jun 12, 2012
OBAMA FRAUD 'BIGGEST POTENTIAL CRIME' IN U.S. HISTORY

In an hour-long radio interview on presidential eligibility, an award-winning journalist and author declared Barack Obama could be at the center of the “biggest potential crime in all of American history.”

Diana West, a columnist known for her boldness and penchant for eliciting dropped jaws, was interviewed Saturday by Frank Gaffney, founder of the Center for Security Policy,on his Secure Freedom Radio.

According to the show’s promotion,“Despite the results of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Unit, which found that both Obama’s birth certificate and Selective Service Registration card had been forged, Obama’s behavior in the ’08 elections and the very words of the Constitution itself, the government has not allowed for a thorough and fair investigation into the issue of Obama’s eligibility.”

West contends Americans should be investigating exactly what is going on.

The nation is “looking at a great unsolved mystery, the greatest potential crime of all of American history,” she told Gaffney.“What we’re looking at is a president of the United States whose documentation has not been presented, vetted, corroborated,” she said.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/obama-fraud-bigges...

Location hidden

#84552 Jun 12, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor baby Jock itch are you still upset because I wouldn't give you a source that you requested. Bite me fool. Everybody knows Brzezinski.
Prof. Paul Eidelberg
Foundation for Constitutional Democracy

I . Who is Zbigniew Brzezinski?

It was reported in the New York Sun on February 15 that Barack Hussain Obama has chosen Zbigniew Brzezinski to advise him on Middle East policy .

Back in 1985, I wrote an article on Brzezinski for The Intercollegiate Review . Before citing some of the more relevant passages of that article, it should be borne in mind that Brzezinski, a political scientist, served as President Jimmy Carter’s national security adviser . One does not have to read Carter’s Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid to know that Carter is an anti-Semite . Brzezinski has earned the same reputation .

Not only has Brzezinski publicly defended the anti-Semitic canard that the relationship between America and Israel is the result of Jewish pressure, but he also signed a letter demanding dialogue with Hamas, whose charter calls for Israel ’s destruction . It behooves us to understand the mentality of Obama’s Middle East adviser—and more deeply than our so-called experts .

Long before he became Mr . Carter’s national security adviser, Brzezinski rejected what he and most political scientists term the “black-and-white” image of the American and Soviet political systems .“This image,” he says,“is held by traditional anti-Communists .” Brzezinski thus affirmed he is not quite an anti-Communist . In fact, he deplores anti-Communism as “a relic of the Cold War, of the age of ideology .”

Not only did Brzezinski reject the “black-and-white” image of the American and Soviet forms of government, he rejects the very notion of good and bad regimes! If you are shocked by Brzezinski’s moral relativism, ponder Prime Minister Ariel Sharon’s confession in an interview with Ha’aretz in 2002 that his son Omri taught him “not to think in terms of black and white”—a statement uttered while suicide bombers were reducing Jews to body parts .

The influence of political scientists like Brzezinski is wide and deep . His moral relativism or neutrality prompts politicians to negotiate with and appease terrorist regimes . Mr . Obama may not be a moral relativist, but with Brzezinski as his adviser, he will be more disposed than other presidential candidates to appease Iran. Nor is this all ........
http://www.jewishindy.com/modules.php...
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#84554 Jun 12, 2012
Nesenoff: Any comments on Israel? We're asking everybody today, any comments on Israel?
Thomas: Tell them to get the hell out of Palestine.

Nesenoff: Ooh. Any better comments on Israel?

Thomas: Hahaha. Remember, these people are occupied and it's their land. It's not German, it's not Poland...

Nesenoff: So where should they go, what should they do?

Thomas: They can go home.

Nesenoff: Where's the home?

Thomas: Poland, Germany...

Nesenoff: So you're saying the Jews go back to Poland and Germany?

Thomas: And America and everywhere else. Why push people out of there who have lived there for centuries? See?

Nesenoff: Are you familiar with the history of that region?

Thomas: Very much. I'm of Arab background.

Nesenoff: I see. Do you speak Arabic?

Thomas: Very little. We were too busy Americanizing our parents... All the best to you Helen Thomas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Helen Thomas (born August 4, 1920) is an American author and former news
service reporter, member of the White House Press Corps and opinion columnist
of ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Thomas - 197k -
Jacques Ottawa

Thornhill, Canada

#84556 Jun 12, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
You did give the source. Worthless, childish, ignorant. This bearded guy in some kind of uniform, with a cross, crucifying Israelis and their drones. No one knows who this whacko is, yet this is your source? Poor loser. And also, it cements the loop on you. We now know you are anti-semite, anti-arab, anti-latino and anti-black. Hmm, possibly anti-Asian too? Hey, doesn't leave too many people to mingle with except maybe a few birthers and tea partyers. Good luck with that.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#84557 Jun 12, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
OBAMA FRAUD 'BIGGEST POTENTIAL CRIME' IN U.S. HISTORY
In an hour-long radio interview on presidential eligibility, an award-winning journalist and author declared Barack Obama could be at the center of the “biggest potential crime in all of American history.”
Diana West, a columnist known for her boldness and penchant for eliciting dropped jaws, was interviewed Saturday by Frank Gaffney, founder of the Center for Security Policy,on his Secure Freedom Radio.
According to the show’s promotion,“Despite the results of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Unit, which found that both Obama’s birth certificate and Selective Service Registration card had been forged, Obama’s behavior in the ’08 elections and the very words of the Constitution itself, the government has not allowed for a thorough and fair investigation into the issue of Obama’s eligibility.”
West contends Americans should be investigating exactly what is going on.
The nation is “looking at a great unsolved mystery, the greatest potential crime of all of American history,” she told Gaffney.“What we’re looking at is a president of the United States whose documentation has not been presented, vetted, corroborated,” she said.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/obama-fraud-bigges...
Nice example of sensationalistic journalism. Do you ever offer YOUR opinion, or do you rely completely upon others to do the thinking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Blitzking 186,854
News Cruz embraces supporters on fringe of GOP 5 min serfs up 5
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 21 min hal 3,068
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min IdiggHiggs 1,346,077
News CNN to hold Democratic presidential debate in F... 28 min serfs up 12
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 30 min EAGLE EYE1 370,031
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min Limbertwig 213,644
More from around the web