BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 197031 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#84515 Jun 11, 2012
On January 1st, 2011, my story was voted “The Most Covered-Up Story in
America of 2010” by World Net Daily members and other Internet media members of the
Associated Press.

On January 18th, 2011, Governor Neil Abercrombie announced that while his
investigations (which, it was later revealed, included a warrant issued by his office), had
located a notation hand written into the state archives in 1961, no originating document
for President Obama could be located, and while President Obama’s name is present on
an archive index for registered births,

no evidence of the type of birth documentation, nor
where he was born, is actually present.

The partisan media circus began.

The London Mail reported the facts of the case almost word for word, in this fashion.

The news site World Net Daily headlined “Hawaii Governor can’t find Obama birth
certificate” in bolded black, wartime script.

The New York Post ran a small column in the back of the paper that read “Hawaii
Governor finds Birth Certificate” and almost as immediately—pulled it.

http://www.contrariansview.org/Site/About_Me_...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#84516 Jun 11, 2012
wojar wrote:
"The first attempt by Congress to define citizenship
was in 1866 in the passage of the Civil Rights Act
(Rev. St. Sec. 1992, 8 U.S.C.A.§ 1). The act
provided that:
‘All persons born in the United States and not subject
to any foreign power are declared to be citizens
of the United States.‘
And this in turn was followed in 1868 by the adoption
of the Fourteenth Amendment, U.S.C.A. Const.
Amend. 14, declaring:
‘All persons born or naturalized in the United
States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are
citizens of the United States and of the State
wherein they reside.‘
[2] As a result of the adoption of the
amendment, whatever differences existed between
statesmen and jurists on the general subject prior to
the War Between the States was put to rest, and it
may now be stated as an established rule that every
person born within the United States (except in the
case of children of ambassadors, etc.), whether born
of parents who are themselves citizens of the
United States or of foreign parents, is a citizen of
the United States."
Perkins v. Elg, 69 App.D.C. 175, 177-78, 99 F.2d 408, 410-11 (App. D,C. 1938) modified and affirmed, 307 U.S. 325 (1939).
"The decree of the District Court declaring appelee to be a natural born citizen of the United States is in all respects affirmed." Id. at 414.
Notice, that parentage was irrelevant.
Sorry, birfoons.
"In the Wong Kim Ark Case,
supra, the whole question of citizenship is traced
from its source and the subject is so elaborately
considered as to make unnecessary any further reference
to this phase of the question." Id. at 411.
"In the Wong Kim Ark Case". Duh!
Natural Born Citizen - Place of birth.
Sucks to be a birfoon.
"Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents." Ankeny v. Governor of Indiana, 916 N.E.2d 678, 688 (Ind. Ct. App. 2009).
“The Court in Wong Kim Ark reaffirmed Minor in that the meaning of the words ‘citizen of the United States’ and ‘natural-born citizen of the United States’‘must be interpreted in the light of the common law, the principles and history of which were familiarly known to the framers of the constitution.’ Id. at 654, 18 S. Ct. at 459.” Ankeny v. Governor of Indiana, 916 N.E.2d 678, 686 (Ind. Ct. App. 2009).
Sorry.
‘All persons born in the United States and

>>>>> not subject to any foreign power <<<<<<
(BORN a BRIT thru fathers Kenyan citizenship)
by his OWN admittance!!!!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#84518 Jun 11, 2012
A movie with a real conservative BLACK actor in the lead. Won't be out until November second!!! I wonder if it is meant to impact the election?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1907668/
Provocateur

Denver, CO

#84519 Jun 11, 2012
Supreme Court refuses to hear 'birther' argument again.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#84520 Jun 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, have you ever heard of labor laws? How about OSHA? And were did Romney say that "We’ll get rid of the unions".
I'm in favor of a federal right to work law. You want to join a union, no problem. You don't want to join a union, no problem.
Just look at Wisconsin. Over half of all public union members quit the UNIONS since those laws were enacted in WI.
They didn’t quit the union Rogue; the cheap bastards simply stopped paying dues. Once Republicans convinced the stupid that their money was going to elect Democrats instead of being used to lobby for their interest they were home free. Now we have the ultra stupid Rogue saying what about OSHA and labor laws?

Hello Rogue! Is there anything up there? Your party is going after all that silly stuff. It hampers “job creators”

As I said before, Republicans don’t even have to bullshit the stupid, they’ll tell you right to your face they’re going to screw you and you seem to love it.

Location hidden

#84521 Jun 12, 2012
I guess all the crazy people are not in Canada;

Authorities investigate lungs found on L.A. sidewalk -Reuters –

LOS ANGELES (Reuters)- Authorities said on Monday that a pair of lungs had been found on a Los Angeles-area sidewalk and that coroner's investigators were trying to determine if they were from a human or an animal.
The organs were found by an unidentified person on Sunday night in an area just outside the city limits, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Sergeant Pauline Panis said.
"It's at the coroner's office right now and they are trying to ascertain if it's human or animal," she said. A coroner's spokesman could not immediately be reached for comment.
Panis said it was the first time she was aware of a pair of lungs being recovered from the streets of Los Angeles.
"It's getting weirder," she said.
(Reporting by Dan Whitcomb; Editing by Eric Walsh)
http://news.yahoo.com/authorities-investigate...

Location hidden

#84522 Jun 12, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn’t quit the union Rogue; the cheap bastards simply stopped paying dues. Once Republicans convinced the stupid that their money was going to elect Democrats instead of being used to lobby for their interest they were home free. Now we have the ultra stupid Rogue saying what about OSHA and labor laws?
Hello Rogue! Is there anything up there? Your party is going after all that silly stuff. It hampers “job creators”
As I said before, Republicans don’t even have to bullshit the stupid, they’ll tell you right to your face they’re going to screw you and you seem to love it.
Oh, they did NOT quit the union, just stopped paying dues? Riiggghhhhtttttt
Stop paying you home loan and see what happens!

Moreno Valley, CA

#84523 Jun 12, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
ForgeryGate: An Excerpt From Obama Expose`
(Editor’s Note: This article is excerpted from Chapter 10 of activist Miki Booth’s book,“Memoirs of a Community Organizer from Hawai’i”.)
Brzezinsky was National Security Advisor to Jimmy Carter from 1977-1981 and a professor at Columbia University from 1960-1989 where he taught at the Institute of Communist Affairs. He’s a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, trustee of the Trilateral Commission, and has attended Bilderberg meetings. He’s still a predominant presence in Obama’s “inner sanctum” and conveniently located near the White House at the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies where he’s Professor of American Foreign Policy.
Obama cannot be questioned about any of this because,“It’s a matter of national security.” No one will talk about the fake birth certificate because,“It’s a matter of national security.” There is no attempt to investigate his stolen social security number, originally issued in CT, because “It’s a matter of national security.”
Word is the White House Press Corps members will have their credentials yanked if they were to ask Obama about his Oxy or Columbia days, his work at BIC (a well-known CIA front), or his trips to Pakistan. Also on the list of banned questions is the birth certificate, his name Barry Soetero, and his Indonesian passport of that name.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/an-excerpt-f...
Ever heard of Mika Brzezinski? She’s on “Morning Joe” with that communist Joe Scarborough every weekday.

Well, that’s Comrade Zbigniew Brzezinski’s daughter.

Moreno Valley, CA

#84524 Jun 12, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Could the Irish have made a comparable statement about Kennedy's blood?
I think the Irish made the same claim of Obama.
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2011/05...

Moreno Valley, CA

#84525 Jun 12, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to swift in math either, huh?
The information for the bio was provided by Obama in 1991, so he would have been 29/30 years old.
Since Obama provided the information, I would have to assume that he knew where he was born when he provided that information.
Later SKANK!
You’re also assuming Obama provided the information even after the agent has emphatically stated otherwise.

She’s lying says the ignorant birfoon.

Please stop making me laugh GB; I’m dying here dude.

Moreno Valley, CA

#84526 Jun 12, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you translate for us, SKANK?
Joe Arpaio of Arizona’s Maricopa County – has concluded there is probable cause that the document released by the White House last year as President Obama’s birth certificate is a computer-generated forgery.
What does this mean to you?
Do Federal or State Statutes define FORGERY as a crime?
Somebody is guilty of committing this crime!
What does this mean GB?

Despite the findings, Arpaio repeatedly insisted he was not yet accusing anybody — including Obama — of committing a crime.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/az-sheriff-jo...

And why won’t sheriff birfoon help Orly out and explain his findings on the stand?

Orly Taitz
to Joseph, Sheriff, Sheriff, Mike
to: Joseph Vigil attorney for sheriff Joe Arapio , Sheriff Joe Arpaio , Sheriff Joe Arpaio , Mike Zullo

Dear, Mr. Vigil,

Your clients Sheriff Arpaio and investigator Zullo received subpoenas to appear and testify on Tuesday, June 12th, before Judge Reid in the Superior court of Indiana in Indianapolis in Taitz, Swihart, Weyl, Kesler, Kern v Elections Commission and Secretary of State of Indiana. Superior court of Indiana allows one to subpoena citizens of other states. I would like to advise you that if your clients do not show up and testify in regards to their knowledge of forgery in identification records of Barack Obama, I will be seeking a contempt order, and a warrant for arrest of your clients will be issued for contempt of court.

Sincerely,
Orly Taitz, ESQ

You, Orly and sheriff birfoon make me laugh long time GB.

Moreno Valley, CA

#84527 Jun 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
You 0bats think we're wrong? PROVE iT!!!!!
YOU can't!!!!!!
TOO much evidence against him.........;-)
130 loses prove your point AL. Obama is shaking in his boots. Oh oh now!

Location hidden

#84528 Jun 12, 2012
I have two civilian brothers that have TS clearances. One is an Electrical Engineer and worked for both GE and Honeywell. The other one works for Lockheed. Mine was when I was in the Army.
Back around 1980 I was told it cost the government (taxpayers) about $25,000 to do the investigation and yes, they do talk to you elementary school friends so they would know if you had smoked one joint when you were 14 y/o. Not that old drug use or alcohol abuse are disqualifiers, but they do check everything.
Now if you are still on drugs, you probably will not get cleared. When Bill Clinton moved into the White House many of his staff were given "provisional" clearances for 90 days in order for them to clean themselves up (pass a pee test) and it probably happened to the Obama White House staff too.

Steve Jobs US Files Provide New Details on Drug Use, Kidnap Worry
By Luis Martinez | ABC OTUS News

.....The new details are included in 1988 documents processed by the Defense Investigative Service that were obtained by the online magazine Wired through a Freedom of Information of Act request. At the time Jobs had applied for a Top Security clearance when he headed up the computer firm Pixar.
The newly released Pentagon documents provide additional information to details first made public in February, when in another FOIA request, the FBI released a 1991 background check conducted when Jobs was appointed to the President's Export Council. Those documents briefly mentioned that Jobs had a Top Secret security clearance when he headed Pixar......
http://news.yahoo.com/steve-jobs-us-files-det...

Location hidden

#84529 Jun 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
YOU can't!!!!!!
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
130 loses prove your point AL. Obama is shaking in his boots. Oh oh now!
The point being is to keep it in the public's eye. Not that it will effect your Libtards' votes but it may swing a few Independent voters and that maybe the difference between who will be in the White House next year!!!

Moreno Valley, CA

#84530 Jun 12, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was, LIAR!
Arpaio:'Probable cause' Obama certificate a fraud
Joe Arpaio of Arizona’s Maricopa County – has concluded there is probable cause that the document released by the White House last year as President Obama’s birth certificate is a computer-generated forgery.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/sheriff-joes-posse...
You are so STUPID that I just have to laugh, Poopoo stain.
Sorry GB, I wasn’t aware Sheriff birfoon had seen Obama’s BC. Can you please supply a link?

Moreno Valley, CA

#84531 Jun 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
American Lady wrote:
YOU can't!!!!!!
<quoted text>
The point being is to keep it in the public's eye. Not that it will effect your Libtards' votes but it may swing a few Independent voters and that maybe the difference between who will be in the White House next year!!!
Sway independents which way Rogue?
http://badfiction.typepad.com/.a/6a00e553b3b3...
Jacques Ottawa

Thornhill, Canada

#84532 Jun 12, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he’s referring to Andrew Thomas.
A judge has ruled that the remaining lawsuits against Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and ex-county Attorney Andrew Thomas and their deputies will go to trial between May and December of 2013.
http://azcapitoltimes.com/news/2012/06/04/tri...
Merci for the clarification
Jacques Ottawa

Thornhill, Canada

#84533 Jun 12, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was, LIAR!
Arpaio:'Probable cause' Obama certificate a fraud
http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/sheriff-joes-posse...
You are so STUPID that I just have to laugh, Poopoo stain.
Joe Arpaio "concluded" - that means it's the final and irrefutable truth? That's it? So says the tin horn sheriff against 132-0 . Such a joke, one has to laugh. What's not so funny, though, is that this parody of a lawman has followers, and they are wackier than he is.
Jacques Ottawa

Thornhill, Canada

#84534 Jun 12, 2012
waco1954 wrote:
You birther guys are so funny..still sniveling about where the guy was born....when there is almost no chance he will even be reelected....
At least you make sense.
Jacques Ottawa

Thornhill, Canada

#84535 Jun 12, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A movie with a real conservative BLACK actor in the lead. Won't be out until November second!!! I wonder if it is meant to impact the election?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1907668/
Movies starring Tom Cruise, George Clooney, Meryll Streep, etc, all white actors, coming out in the fall around the election. I wonder if they are meant to impact the election. Oh yes, and new TV series also, most with white actors. That should win it for Romney.

Do you realise how sick you are, looking for teeny weeny little things because you can't find anythng significant.

I see this new guy here named Waco. He is not an Obama supporter. I guess he is pro-Romney, whatever. He brings forth valid arguments against Obama's re-election, and though many may not agree with him, he sticks to the facts and displays a very democratic penchant for logical free choice. Don't you think it's time you started emulating him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republican candidate Walker calls building nort... 23 min Cordwainer Trout 20
News 'We can't be intimidated' 34 min Cordwainer Trout 15
News Ga. debates Confederate carving set in stone an... 36 min April Allen 37
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 37 min Krypteia 173,594
News Kentucky county clerk asks Supreme Court to shi... 40 min lmao 8
News Trump: 'I have to do right thing' 41 min mjjcpa 239
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 42 min Learn to Read 207
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Yeah 1,275,921
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr VorenusI 340,890
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr g wallace 193,743
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 4 hr - Lady Liberty - 182
More from around the web