BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219776 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#80817 May 25, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what we need. Two cents from a foreigner.
Does being a foreigner not make it so?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#80818 May 25, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I recognize ignorance when I see it and that be you personified.
Oh, you can't recognize anything. You're just a parrot.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#80819 May 25, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what we need. Two cents from a foreigner.
I reckon the posse, ha ha, can't help laughing, led by Gaby Hayes aka Joe Arpaio, sashayed across the Pacific on their horses, stirrups and horns and western saddles and leather chaps and all, and wait, the hat, the big hat, right to Honolulu. What a bunch of losers, whiners, how the birthers and posse and Arpaio suck. Yes, and this from a foreigner who repeats what most Americans and rest of world are saying about Sheriff Arpaio and his, ha ha , posse. String 'em up, boys,like them good ole days.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#80820 May 25, 2012
I do understand a fool when I spot one.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#80821 May 25, 2012
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#80824 May 25, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the BirfoonBoy who was ignorant of Section 2.5.B.1 "Abbreviated copy (1) A certified copy may be issued to any person authorized to receive a standard certified copy." Still think DOH is required to provide Sunahara with a BC in the format he demands?
Says the ignorant BirfoonBoy who thinks a BC form revision date is a BC alteration date.(Yeah, really, HI has been giving out hundreds of thousands of altered BCs. Drean on, loser.)
Says the ignorant BirfoonBoy who thinks "a person born in this State who already has a birth certificate" (HRS §338-17.7), really means "for a person born in Kenya and who doesn't already have a birth certificate."
BirfoonBoy recognizes ignorance? How about taking a look in the mirror, BirfoonBoy.
This comes from a person who didn't know where to find the revised date on a birth certificate until I showed him.

He is a wannabe judge who knows nothing about law except what he likes to misconstrue.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#80825 May 25, 2012
Obama Is Letting China Buy Our Energy Fields; Is Your State On This List?

Using two front corporations, the China National Offshore Oil Corporation and the State-Owned Assets Supervision as well as the Administration Commission of the State Council, the Chinese Communists have entered into a $570 million deal that gives it a third interest in an oil and gas field in Colorado and Wyoming. What’s worse is that language in the agreement has given the Chinese government the right to a third of ANY NEW oil or gas discovered in areas encompassed by this energy site.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-is-let...
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#80826 May 25, 2012
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#80827 May 25, 2012
Holder orders women's restrooms open to a dude

On orders from Obama's Department of Justice, officials with the University of Arkansas at Fort Smith have given permission for a 38-year-old man to use the women's restrooms on campus.

"I should have the same rights as every other female," he says. Eric Holder agrees.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/holder-orders-wome...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#80828 May 25, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And Chris Matthews thinks we are 'jackasses"?
Chris Matthews says he’s tired of ‘jackasses’ bringing up his past Obama praise
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/chris-matt ...
And Chris Matthews also thinks Sarah Palin is stupid! How did Chris do on Jeopardy?
Chris Matthews Bombs on 'Jeopardy!' After Repeatedly Mocking Palin for How She'd Do
By Noel Sheppard
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20 ...
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin
Yes, Sarah Palin. Chris Matthews think he is smarter than she is but he lost big time on Jeopardy!!!
You probably think that Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house, don't you?
&fe ature=related
I have talked to a lot of Libtards who think Tina Fay was actually Sarah Palin!

Location hidden

#80829 May 25, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
On orders from Obama's Department of Justice, officials with the University of Arkansas at Fort Smith have given permission for a 38-year-old man to use the women's restrooms on campus.
"I should have the same rights as every other female," he says. Eric Holder agrees.
Well, Eric Holder does not have that authority to do that. But Eric probably made them an offer they could not refuse!(bent nose)

Location hidden

#80830 May 25, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Obama’s Rather Impressive List Of “Accomplishments”
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party, a violation of the U.S. Constitution.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.
First President to recommend changing our National Anthem as it portrays and promotes violence and is warlike in its theme.
First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer Breakfast and activities.
First President to initiate a Cash for Clunkers Program to clean up exhaust that adds to global warming, then extended it because it was so popular — wasting hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to bypass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company which state they are allowed to locate a factory in.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Americorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.
First President to pledge complete transparency while campaigning, then hide his medical, educational,and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat the Holy Qur’an and tells us that the early morning Islamic call to worship is the most beautiful sound on earth.
Now it is up to us Freedom-loving Americans to see to it that he is voted out after his FIRST term. May God bless America again. Stay safe, and be aware of your surroundings.
But, but, but, he created or SAVED five million jobs!!! He said so.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#80831 May 25, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
You really have a lot of time on your hands, unlike Eric Holder, don't you? You of course fail to mention that this man is a transgender seeking to have a sex-change operation. Yes, you think Holder sits on his hands all day like you. Do you really think he had anythng to do with that decision, that he personally rules on such insignificant matters? Why, I'm surprised you didn't say Obama was the culprit, although you could not resist mentioning his name. Such crappola. Does the nation not have enough on its plate without some nitwits unearthing every little thing that APPEARS to criticise the government? A case like this one would rear its ugly head under any administration. Pretty soon, jaywalking will be the President's fault. Stick to the issues, little man.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

#80833 May 25, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And Chris Matthews thinks we are 'jackasses"?
Chris Matthews says he’s tired of ‘jackasses’ bringing up his past Obama praise
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/chris-matt ...
And Chris Matthews also thinks Sarah Palin is stupid! How did Chris do on Jeopardy?
Chris Matthews Bombs on 'Jeopardy!' After Repeatedly Mocking Palin for How She'd Do
By Noel Sheppard
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20 ...
<quoted text>
Yes, Sarah Palin. Chris Matthews think he is smarter than she is but he lost big time on Jeopardy!!!
You probably think that Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house, don't you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =owT_BNutAU8XX&feature=rel ated
I have talked to a lot of Libtards who think Tina Fay was actually Sarah Palin!
96 questions on Jeopardy. In all fairness to Matthews and the other guys who did not do very well, Palin would have had 0 pf 96. Period.

Location hidden

#80834 May 25, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary Johnson was elected Governor of New Mexico as a Republican and served from 1995-2003. He later switched his party affiliation and announced in December of last year that would run for President as a Libertarian Party candidate.
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is?
Your analogy does not even come close to what Hawaii is doing. Many politicians have changed their political affiliation but not because of a cover-up.
He does not seem to understand that Libertarians maybe fiscal conservative and social liberals at the same time. In the Democrat party they were called Blue Dogs but all of them have been driven out of that party.

Location hidden

#80835 May 25, 2012
frank wrote:
Listen up birther guys we like what you’re doing, we really do. It’s so very entertaining we wouldn’t miss it for the world. Even your name is funny! Not to mention your undying Birther devotion to your seductive impulse that the president of the United States “just doesn’t seem like he’s from around these parts” is so adorable it makes us tingle all over. But I’m afraid this birth certificate thing is just becoming sooo banal. It’s just not going to sustain itself for much longer. You need new ideas. And I’m here to help. Let’s keep with this whole eligibility thing. It’s your brand. It’s what people know you for, and I don’t want to mess with that. When people come for you for ridiculous points of view, they expect you to stick to your guns. You won’t even let your brains’ comprehension of this presidency get past square one, and I respect that. But hey, let’s mix it up a little. You like the Constitution? Sure, you love it. You love it so much you chopped it up into pieces, put it in the blender, and snorted it. So let’s explore that a little more. So sorry I’m getting kind of tired here but I promise to get back to you to finish this up we got to mix it up ... zzzzzzz
Do you know how many Democrats are Birthers? In fact the original Birthers were Clintonian Democrats!!!

Location hidden

#80836 May 25, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I recognize a nut case when I see one....and you fit the bill exactly.
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I recognize ignorance when I see it and that be you personified.
Hey, he does not know that the white stuff that falls out of clouds when it is cold is called SNOW!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#80837 May 25, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
I recognize a nut case when I see one....and you fit the bill exactly.
<quoted text>
Hey, he does not know that the white stuff that falls out of clouds when it is cold is called SNOW!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-pyC7WnvLT4XX
Being from Minnesota, I know what snow is.

Did you ever figure out who your daddy was and what was his birthdate?.....nope?....didn't think so.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#80838 May 25, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but, he created or SAVED five million jobs!!! He said so.
I'd be willing to bet that everyone of those points is either:

1) a distortion
2) a lie
3) not very different than previous president
4) a birther fantasy

..of course there is no birther that will discuss any of the points....they just fabricate SPAM and post it here....

Location hidden

#80839 May 25, 2012
Yep, they are working on Obama's PT109 movie right now!

Oh, I know, it is not about him in a PT Boat it is about the killing of Osama bin Laden but guess who the star will be? Well, you will find out in October ... just a month before the big election. Hmmm, I wonder who will play BHO in the TV movie?
Who said BHO doesn't have friends in Hollyweed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Realtime 1,406,215
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 min USA Nobel Prize 10,511
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Abe 233,679
News Democratic chief Wasserman Schultz quits amid S... 15 min tina anne 70
News 'Jill not Hill' - Green Party's Stein seeks San... 18 min tina anne 15
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 25 min THE LONE WORKER 201,770
News The Republican Party is dead 36 min tina anne 2,314
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr katrina 88 391,753
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 8 hr Black Russian 5,757
News Poll: Trump supporters unfazed by reversal on s... 8 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 329
More from around the web