BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222818 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#79558 May 18, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for that....we'll just wait for the birthers to start their campaign.
You do know the original Birthers were the Clitonestas, don't you? But there are many "Republican" who would have some heartburn if Marco Rubio is nominated for VeeP because his parents were not U.S. citizens when he was born in the U.S.
But that is one thing we do know that both Mitt and Rubio where born in the U.S. were there is still a question if Barrack was regardless of what you think!

Location hidden

#79559 May 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, either Obama is a big liar, or he is a big liar. If he lied about being born in Kenya to get college scholarships, promote himself, etc., that is wrong. But now if he is lying about being born in Hawaii so he could run for POTUS, that to is wrong.
Liars can't help them selves as their stories always conflict and soon or later they will be exposed. My biggest problem with this issue is that there is more than enough evidence to open a criminal fraud investigation and no one will do it. It does not matter if is Congress, the FBI or whom ever, they are complicit in the biggest fraud case of the United States.
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
A mistake is hardly evidence.
I bet you can not explain that, can you?
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#79560 May 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still do not understand Cause and Effect, do you? Suppose you are driving down the highway in your Ford Taurus and one of your tires blow out and you cause a fatal car wreck, who's fault is it? Your's? Firestone's Ford?
The fact is that this recession was caused by the Housing Bubble bursting in 2006!!! Now, what caused it to burst? Bush? Or the thing that caused the bubble which was the Community Reinvestment Act of 1977 (Jimmy Carter)? Oh Bill Clinton had his fingers in it to with his Riegle-Neal Interstate Banking and Branching Efficiency Act of 1994 and the regulators to reform the CRA and Bentsen said that the proposed changes would "make it easier for lenders to show how they're complying with the Community Reinvestment Act which gave lawyers like Barrack Obama the right to sue any bank who would not approve a loan ti any minority.
Yep, Obama earned his money suing banks in the name of fixing racism!!! In banking there should be only one color and that is green (Money).
Soooo, you can blame Bush for everything and anything but I know what the real causes are!!!
What I do understand is Lifer Logic......where all the dems are bad and can be blamed for everything and all the repubs are good and should be given credit for everything that is positive. Thanks for yet another example of Lifer Logic.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#79561 May 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, either Obama is a big liar, or he is a big liar. If he lied about being born in Kenya to get college scholarships, promote himself, etc., that is wrong. But now if he is lying about being born in Hawaii so he could run for POTUS, that to is wrong.
Liars can't help them selves as their stories always conflict and soon or later they will be exposed. My biggest problem with this issue is that there is more than enough evidence to open a criminal fraud investigation and no one will do it. It does not matter if is Congress, the FBI or whom ever, they are complicit in the biggest fraud case of the United States.
<quoted text>
No I cannot explain why any rational thinking individual would take as 'proof' an error by a literary agent some 20 years ago and yet, ignore the official documents of the state of Hawaii. Nope, beyond explaination, except that the individual must not be able to think rationally.

Location hidden

#79562 May 18, 2012
Oh no, Obama does not deny that there are extraterrestrials on Earth!!!

The president went on, according to Smith, saying: "'I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of extraterrestrials, but I can tell you if there had been a top-secret meeting and if there would have had to have been a discussion about it, it would have taken place in this room.'"
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/men-...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#79563 May 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Either he is telling the truth, or he is telling the truth. If he told the truth about not being born in Kenya, he was right and if he told the truth about being born in Hawaii, then he was right.

The State of Hawaii has verified his US birth (which means he wasn't born in Kenya) and there is no credible evidence that he ever claimed to be born in Kenya.

Rouge's problem is that his premise, sans evidence, is an unsupported CONCLUSION that he lied.

Location hidden

#79564 May 18, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
What I do understand is Lifer Logic......where all the dems are bad and can be blamed for everything and all the repubs are good and should be given credit for everything that is positive. Thanks for yet another example of Lifer Logic.
Ah, then why have I bashed Bush on several issues? I have bashed Speaker Bonehead too!
And no, you do not understand Lifer Logic as I am not a lifer, I retired at age 38! That's right. At the end of next month, I will have been retired for 23 years now!!!
But I know more about Progressive Logic than you do about Conservatives.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#79565 May 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The president went on, according to Smith, saying: "'I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of extraterrestrials, but I can tell you if there had been a top-secret meeting and if there would have had to have been a discussion about it, it would have taken place in this room.'"
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/men-...
Cool, remember that Queen Nancy Reagan believes in spirits.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#79566 May 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, then why have I bashed Bush on several issues? I have bashed Speaker Bonehead too!
And no, you do not understand Lifer Logic as I am not a lifer, I retired at age 38! That's right. At the end of next month, I will have been retired for 23 years now!!!
But I know more about Progressive Logic than you do about Conservatives.
Once a lifer, always a lifer.....sorta like being a Rhodes Scholar.

Location hidden

#79568 May 18, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
No I cannot explain why any rational thinking individual would take as 'proof' an error by a literary agent some 20 years ago and yet, ignore the official documents of the state of Hawaii. Nope, beyond explaination, except that the individual must not be able to think rationally.
What "official" document? No one has seen anything other than a jpg image on their computer. NO ONE has been allowed to examine the so call document! NO ONE!!!

Location hidden

#79569 May 18, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Once a lifer, always a lifer.....sorta like being a Rhodes Scholar.
Yep, once a liar, always a liar. Obama can't dig himself out of all the twists and turns he was made.
Look at your self. You can't even admit that it snowed in your town!!!

Location hidden

#79570 May 18, 2012
I have not worn a military uniform since 1989 and Johannes thinks I'm a lifer. Whereas he will always be a Libtard!!!

lif·er/&#712;l&#299;f &#601;r/
Noun:
1) A person serving a life sentence in prison.
2) A person who spends their life in a particular career, esp. in one of the armed forces.

Location hidden

#79571 May 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/men -...
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, remember that Queen Nancy Reagan believes in spirits.
Do you know whom he was talking to? I bet you never went to the link either!

Location hidden

#79572 May 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
One or two people making an error is understandable. But dozens of people who actually know Obama making the same "mistake", no way Jose!
Grand Birther

Kansas City, MO

#79573 May 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh oh, the DOW down again for the 12th time in 13 trading days. It has lost almost 1,000 points so far this month.
Yep, May 1 it was 13,339 and today it is just 12,369. Just another 30 points to make it 1,000 loss just this month!!!
Oh, yes, it is primarily because of the problems in Europe but so far this month Greece, France and Germany have had elections and all three countries have moved to the ......LEFT which scares investors!
Just yesterday it was all Obama's fault.

Make up your mind, old dingbat.

Location hidden

#79574 May 18, 2012
Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is Libtardian Logic at its finest. Bush lied about Iraq's WMD even though the CIA, DIA, the British Mil Intel, the French, the Germans, the Russians, the Israelis all agreed that Iraq had WMD. But Obama did not lie about where he was born? He has said that he was born in Kenya and Hawaii! Which is it? He has to be lieing about one or the other!!!
Oh, to lie and have to know what you are saying is untrue!!!

United States

#79575 May 18, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What "official" document? No one has seen anything other than a jpg image on their computer. NO ONE has been allowed to examine the so call document! NO ONE!!!
"On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth." Hawaii DOH.

For information go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/pre...

On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

President Barack Obama posted a certified copy

posted a certified copy
posted a certified copy
posted a certified copy
posted a certified copy
posted a certified copy
posted a certified copy
posted a certified copy
posted a certified copy
posted a certified copy
posted a certified copy

What part of "posted a certified copy" does Rouge not comprehend?

United States

#79576 May 18, 2012
http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/obama....

"On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth." Hawaii DOH.

Rouge Bumpkin: "What "official" document? "
Frank

Spokane, WA

#79579 May 18, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
For information go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/pre...
On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.
posted a certified copy
posted a certified copy
posted a certified copy
posted a certified copy
posted a certified copy
posted a certified copy
posted a certified copy
posted a certified copy
posted a certified copy
posted a certified copy
What part of "posted a certified copy" does Rouge not comprehend?
It looks like the same fake copy his aids posted. I won't buy snake oil from that guy,and neither should anyone else.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#79580 May 18, 2012
It is the BAD NEWS, for the WRONG DIRECTION AND WRONG POLICY DONE BY OBAMA, as HE THINKS usa NEEDS TO COOPERATE WITH Communists--China.

China is viewed as the odd element among Asian nations which are the back-bone responsiblity in the Pacific while uSa seeks connection with them.

Situation>>>>> (TAKE THIS AS)___
Asia = like Middle East
China = Iraq
Other Asia NATIONS = Countries of many freedom cultures like in Middle EAST (AS in Asia pacific), which must enhance their security as the mainframe logo and the issues of usa business and connection there

Instead of Building military strength--linking to other Asian nations for USA strategic footing, that China's military cannot be allowed to do as it wants--to violate Asia Pacific Freedom way, and to conduct not any military exchange, Obama shows another round of detriments according to his stand against US doctrine value of destruction, as the follower of former Bush again by even over-doing the wrong way --the Bush-clone way.

THIS SHOWS usa IS FALLING DOWN IN SUCH FALSE ENDEAVOR DIRECTED BY Obama --- demonstrating THE CRITICAL FAILURE POLICY OF FRAGILE AND DELICATE OBAMA AS not-MAN-RESPONSIBILITY , BUT OF not ANY CALIBRE AND STRENGTH BY DOING HIS SELF-HUMILIATION.

People, make your next president Romney to undo Obama and former Bush--to do the new needed way.

><<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <

From News source AS FOLLOWS___

BY JULIAN E. BARNES

WASHINGTON—The Pentagon hailed new cooperation with Beijing while reiterating concerns about Chinese military growth it says is aimed at keeping the U.S. out of the western Pacific, in an annual report on China's military modernization.

China said this year that it would spend $106 billion on its military budget, an 11.2% increase. That public disclosure probably undercounts its total expenditures, said Dave Helvey, acting assistant secretary of defense for East Asia. U.S. officials say China's actual military spending is almost double the public budget. The U.S. defense budget, by comparison, is $646 billion this year.

The increase in China has ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wasserman Schultz fights to hold onto House sea... 1 min Death on 2 Legs 7
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Jay 240,112
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,420,757
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 9 min El Camino 164
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 11 min NotSoDivineMsM 409
News Former Obama aide: Trump is a 'psychopath' 12 min barefoot2626 115
News Republicans outraged over reported delay of Cli... 14 min barefoot2626 61
News Trump backer tweets cartoon of Clinton in black... 36 min Go Blue Forever 50
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 41 min El Camino 8,055
More from around the web