GOP floats food stamp photo ID bill t...

GOP floats food stamp photo ID bill to fight fraud- Obama signs farm bill that trims food stamps

There are 222 comments on the Fox News story from Feb 8, 2014, titled GOP floats food stamp photo ID bill to fight fraud- Obama signs farm bill that trims food stamps. In it, Fox News reports that:

FILE: May 8, 2012: A display is shown at State Farmers Market in Raleigh, N.C., which accepts food stamp recipients.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Cat74

Des Plaines, IL

#1 Feb 8, 2014
OMG, can they use the photo I D to vote too? The poor, and unfortunate are so incensed at the idea of a photo I D to vote they will probably give up their food stamps in protest if you make them get a photo. Then they couldn't sell the food stamps for cash on Craig's list. Do you not know what kind of people you are dealing with?
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#2 Feb 8, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
OMG, can they use the photo I D to vote too? The poor, and unfortunate are so incensed at the idea of a photo I D to vote they will probably give up their food stamps in protest if you make them get a photo. Then they couldn't sell the food stamps for cash on Craig's list. Do you not know what kind of people you are dealing with?
A couple few weeks ago a woman was arrested in Mass. with a bunch of bags of heroin and the cops found 13 SNAP cards in her possession.
6 of them were in her own name and the rest were other peoples used to secure the drugs.
Fraud galore is attached to that entire program,as with ALL entitlement programs.
Gov't. doesn't care when the tax payers are financing the party.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 8, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple few weeks ago a woman was arrested in Mass. with a bunch of bags of heroin and the cops found 13 SNAP cards in her possession..
13 Snap cards.

Wow.

Enron got $80 billion.
sandy1

New City, NY

#4 Feb 8, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple few weeks ago a woman was arrested in Mass. with a bunch of bags of heroin and the cops found 13 SNAP cards in her possession.
6 of them were in her own name and the rest were other peoples used to secure the drugs.
Fraud galore is attached to that entire program,as with ALL entitlement programs.
Gov't. doesn't care when the tax payers are financing the party.
This is a perfect example of why they need to crackdown on these people, and the morons in the Government who turn a blind eye to this in order to secure votes.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 Feb 8, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a perfect example of why they need to crackdown on these people, and the morons in the Government who turn a blind eye to this in order to secure votes.
Of course, if you are talking real fraud, you could look at the 250 members of Congress (REpublicans and Democrats, but mostly Republicans) that took money from Enron- the $80 BILLION bucks in fraud while you are wringing your hands about one woman with 13 SNAP cards that amounts to a few thousand bucks.

George Bush got $623,000 tp look the other way from Enron.

Gee... 13 SNAP cards... a few thousand... George Bush $623,000 from Enron $80 BILLION bucks.
sandy1

New City, NY

#6 Feb 8, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, if you are talking real fraud, you could look at the 250 members of Congress (REpublicans and Democrats, but mostly Republicans) that took money from Enron- the $80 BILLION bucks in fraud while you are wringing your hands about one woman with 13 SNAP cards that amounts to a few thousand bucks.
George Bush got $623,000 tp look the other way from Enron.
Gee... 13 SNAP cards... a few thousand... George Bush $623,000 from Enron $80 BILLION bucks.
What the hell does this have to do with food stamp fraud? Don't waste my time, either stay on topic or Zip It!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 Feb 8, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell does this have to do with food stamp fraud?
Priorities, Skanque.

You want to wring your brow over someone with 13 SNAP cards- worth a few thousand bucks, tops, and I'll point to the $623,000 BUSH took from the people to committed $80 billion fraud.

Still to what you know, Shug: faking orgasms and making every one of your customers feel special.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#9 Feb 8, 2014
why was post # 7 removed, I wonder? who's post was it ?

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#11 Feb 9, 2014
Another ID bill that is going to do nothing to stop those that want to commit fraud from doing it. Oh well, Republicans just enjoy wasting government money trying to stop something that is just going to keep happening.

“I'd rather be snowmobiling”

Since: Oct 07

8120'

#12 Feb 9, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell does this have to do with food stamp fraud? Don't waste my time, either stay on topic or Zip It!!!
You're new, obviously.
sandy1

New City, NY

#13 Feb 9, 2014
twostroketerror wrote:
<quoted text>
You're new, obviously.
Wrong! I refuse to deal with incoherent babble bots like shoeless.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#15 Feb 9, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Probably you are lying,
There is no dispute where you- or your aliases- is concerned, AuDumbDumbo.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16 Feb 9, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Hell, IF Bush got six hundred from Enron,
Six HUNDRED 23 thousand, and Obama didn't get a nickel from Enron.

Wipe wipe, Scrote.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#17 Feb 9, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
You need some fresh material
You mean like your fresh material about a politician getting a BJ over twenty years ago?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#18 Feb 9, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
and another million from BP
repeating the lie doesn't make it true- even if you repeat it another 123,000 times, ScrotumSniffer.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19 Feb 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no dispute where you- or your aliases- is concerned, AuDumbDumbo.
Thanks for saving me twelve seconds to Google that you were lying. I didn't think you would believe it.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#20 Feb 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
repeating the lie doesn't make it true- even if you repeat it another 123,000 times, ScrotumSniffer.
Prove it wrong cupcake. You can't pookie.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#21 Feb 9, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Six HUNDRED 23 thousand, and Obama didn't get a nickel from Enron.
Wipe wipe, Scrote.
Well you would know more than anybody since you probably hear all that goes on, even with your head up his anal canal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22 Feb 9, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it wrong cupcake. You can't pookie.
It's not up to me to prove your claims, pookie.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23 Feb 9, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for saving me twelve seconds to Google that you were lying.
I don't need to google a thing to know you are lying, ScrotumSniffer.

wipe your chin, dear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min woodtick57 328,844
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min USAsince1680 1,234,996
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min woodtick57 182,944
News Ireland same-sex marriage 12 min Le Jimbo 416
News Latest on Hastert: Boehner 'shocked' by reports 14 min kuda 8
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Guru 190,421
Congress votes today to have Obama exorcised 19 min Amy and Mia 1
More from around the web