LGBT Workers Arrested at House Speake...

LGBT Workers Arrested at House Speaker John Boehner's Office

There are 25 comments on the EDGE story from Jun 14, 2013, titled LGBT Workers Arrested at House Speaker John Boehner's Office. In it, EDGE reports that:

LGBT workers from Ohio and Texas were arrested by police June 13 outside Republican House Speaker John Boehner's office for calling on the politician to support workplace protections.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#22 Jun 15, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also true.
Did you also catch the pun?
You're shooting way over the head of most of these morons.

But of course according to them I'm stupid. And gay.
BS Detector

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Jun 15, 2013
Funny how some of the losers on here judged my observation that El Cid made a rational comment to be spam. And they wonder why I don't so many on here seriously. They do more damage to the gay community than any fundie ever could.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#24 Jun 15, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're shooting way over the head of most of these morons.
But of course according to them I'm stupid. And gay.
Not really a "pun" but an allusion. Google "Young Kingdoms, Seuton".
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#25 Jun 15, 2013
BS Detector wrote:
Funny how some of the losers on here judged my observation that El Cid made a rational comment to be spam. And they wonder why I don't so many on here seriously. They do more damage to the gay community than any fundie ever could.
I once posted "Merry Christmas" and these knee-jerk morons said "mean" "disagree" and "spam".

It's not the content of your posts, it's the color of your flag.

Like with racists.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#26 Jun 15, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I once posted "Merry Christmas" and these knee-jerk morons said "mean" "disagree" and "spam".
It's not the content of your posts, it's the color of your flag.
Like with racists.
A few days ago I posted the direct link to the Pew Research website about the poll that was the subject of a topic article ... wait for it ... only to have my post judge-it'd as "spam", "clueless" and "nuts".

Go figure, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 min Repubs R brainwashed 7,620
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Dr Guru 239,575
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min The WOKE Axe 1,509,818
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 262,572
News Trump order has Ohioa s undocumented immigrants... 7 min Geezer 9
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Aura Mytha 220,743
News Collapse of Obamacare repeal plan puts Freedom ... 15 min Retribution 212
Gay Skype !! 16 min Name below 130
News Fights erupt at pro-Trump rally on California b... 1 hr Ronald 163
News Ellison says Democrats must fight Republicans a... 1 hr Retribution 173
More from around the web