After Libyan raid, what about Benghaz...

After Libyan raid, what about Benghazi suspects?

There are 28 comments on the Daily Press & Argus story from Oct 8, 2013, titled After Libyan raid, what about Benghazi suspects?. In it, Daily Press & Argus reports that:

MANDATORY CREDIT "AFP PHOTO / FBI" - NO MARKETING NO ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS - DISTRIBUTED AS A SERVICE TO CLIENTS This image provided by the FBI shows Abu Anas al-Libi on their wanted list October 5, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Press & Argus.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#1 Oct 8, 2013
Benghazi suspects are in the White House. Running guns from Libya into Syria.

It's the Libyan Fast and Furious.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Oct 8, 2013
nope nope, the benghazi perpetrators were and still are under the protection of bams and shrillary, can't touch em

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 8, 2013
hillary and barock are the Benghazi suspects.

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#4 Oct 8, 2013
There wont be any Benhazi suspect since that would open a whole bag of worms for Obummer and Hilary.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#5 Oct 9, 2013
Since Obama and Clinton are to blame for Benghazi, no justice will ever be done.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#6 Oct 9, 2013
you grave dancers were more concerned with going after your fellow US citizens than trying to catch who actually killed the brave americans whose graves you are dancing on...

funny how i never heard one word condeming the attackers from any of the previous posters on this page...not one word...just too busy grave dancing...

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#7 Oct 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
you grave dancers were more concerned with going after your fellow US citizens than trying to catch who actually killed the brave americans whose graves you are dancing on...
funny how i never heard one word condeming the attackers from any of the previous posters on this page...not one word...just too busy grave dancing...
barock did the dancing.

He blamed it on a video, like the FRAUD he is.

St. Croix valley

#8 Oct 9, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
barock did the dancing.
He blamed it on a video, like the FRAUD he is.
thank you fro proving my point for me. it is always easier when idiots like you prove my points for me...

the sad part is you are too stupid to even know what your parroted words mean...

wanna cracker?

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#9 Oct 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>thank you fro proving my point for me. it is always easier when idiots like you prove my points for me...
the sad part is you are too stupid to even know what your parroted words mean...
wanna cracker?
He blamed it on a video.

Do you deny this?

Sean Smith and Ty Woods should get medals. Instead their families were LIED to their faces by hillary, and a host of other al qaedacrats.

St. Croix valley

#10 Oct 9, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
He blamed it on a video.
Do you deny this?
Sean Smith and Ty Woods should get medals. Instead their families were LIED to their faces by hillary, and a host of other al qaedacrats.
and what did that have to do with the attack, the response to the attack or your pathetic grave dancers going after fellow US citizens rather than the people who did the attack?

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#11 Oct 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and what did that have to do with the attack, the response to the attack or your pathetic grave dancers going after fellow US citizens rather than the people who did the attack?
Are you serious?

Not going to their aid, was worse than sending them there in the first place.

Blaming it on a video instead of the terrorists is treason.

Hillary was negligent, barock was fraudulent and cowardly... a crime for the CinC.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#12 Oct 9, 2013
Wingnuts really hate it when the US takes out foreign terrorists.
Noway

Hillsboro, KY

#13 Oct 9, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious?
Hillary was negligent, barock was fraudulent and cowardly... a crime for the CinC.
32 American lives were saved during the Bengahzi attack. Only the CinC can order the operations that did just that.

St. Croix valley

#14 Oct 9, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious?
ummm...they immediately went to their aid... where do you think those you called heroes came from?

you really are too stupid for this level of conversation...you cannot even keep track of what you say yourself...

ummm again, no one ever didn't blame terrorists, they just initally thought is was terrorists acting on the video, as they had been across the region...why they stuck with that story is really of no matter now, is it as, like i stated poreviously, it made no influence on the attack, the response to the attack or the investigation as to who did it.

grave dancers like you did, in fact, put a hamper on our energies in finding out who did it. again, i have never heard one outcry from you about those that did the attack, just against those that actually saved over thirty people from the attack...

you are a sad US citizen, really not even worthy of that title.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#15 Oct 9, 2013
Noway wrote:
<quoted text>
32 American lives were saved during the Bengahzi attack. Only the CinC can order the operations that did just that.
He went to a fundraiser that night.

He also cowardly ordered the FAST team from Rota to stand down.

St. Croix valley

#16 Oct 9, 2013
Noway wrote:
<quoted text>
grave dancers like her don't really want to know the facts, they just want their partisan movements pushed ahead, regardless of whose backs they have to climb over or whose graves they have to dance on...

in fact, Clinton's first call was to the CIA to make sure their operatives in Libya would provide help. that is one of the reasons why help got there as quickly as it did...
Noway

Hillsboro, KY

#17 Oct 9, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
He went to a fundraiser that night.
He also cowardly ordered the FAST team from Rota to stand down.
Yet, he still was on the job. Smart phones carried by citizens have access to many internet functions/etc... The POTUS has a great deal more advanced devices, including the "nuclear football"
No, they were not ordered to stand down. The forces from Tripoli were a lot closer than Spain and arrived first(besides the surveillance drone). The FAST team was sent in to assist with further operations, it was never ordered to stand down. This is all a small part of the entire mobilization of forces that were sent in.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#18 Oct 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and what did that have to do with the attack, the response to the attack or your pathetic grave dancers going after fellow US citizens rather than the people who did the attack?
People questioned it. But now we live in domestic political moron blaming that both sides are part of, not just the last half century of progressive dogma. So the incessant attacks on men and women whose politics are not progressive finally forced them to push back. On these forums, every foray into the past and all the wrongs that occurred is the blame of anyone not progressive. The next 30 years or so are going to be fun to watch as the prospects for real economic growth can not happen until we make fundamental changes to our system. Our power in the world will wain and we will have less Benghazis and sell outs by our politicians to worry about.

St. Croix valley

#19 Oct 9, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> People questioned it. But now we live in domestic political moron blaming that both sides are part of, not just the last half century of progressive dogma. So the incessant attacks on men and women whose politics are not progressive finally forced them to push back. On these forums, every foray into the past and all the wrongs that occurred is the blame of anyone not progressive. The next 30 years or so are going to be fun to watch as the prospects for real economic growth can not happen until we make fundamental changes to our system. Our power in the world will wain and we will have less Benghazis and sell outs by our politicians to worry about.
hey total failure at life...how ya doin? not too good it would seem as your entire first paragraph is unintelligible gibberish

try a different mixture of the meds we all paid for cuz you couldn't..
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#20 Oct 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hey total failure at life...how ya doin? not too good it would seem as your entire first paragraph is unintelligible gibberish
try a different mixture of the meds we all paid for cuz you couldn't..
Well then you will be glad to know I am joining 90% of your voters. Saul Alinsky lives...and you sir are a ph ag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Buck Crick 17,978
News Trump bars transgender individuals from US arme... 4 min Lawrence Wolf 110
News President Trump's new message man Anthony Scara... 4 min Big Al 178
News Trump's transgender troops ban divides veterans... 5 min Trump is a joke 24
News Al Gore praises Gov. Jerry Brown for climate ch... 6 min JohnInLa 34
News Study: 12,000 acts of condomless gay sex, 0 HIV... 7 min Big Nick 52
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min TrumpsBuffoons 1,567,480
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min NotSoDivineMsM 280,224
News By a 2-to-1 margin, Americans prefer Obamacare ... 1 hr Red Crosse 580
More from around the web