Hispanics fear profiling under new Ar...

Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

There are 193152 comments on the www.sunnewspapers.net story from Apr 24, 2010, titled Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law. In it, www.sunnewspapers.net reports that:

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sunnewspapers.net.

Gloria

Peoria, AZ

#198964 May 5, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Do you see Rico in your cheerios in the mornings Gloria?
Did you applaud when Rico was in your cesspool talking about the noisy body functions?
Gloria

Peoria, AZ

#198965 May 5, 2012
truthforu2 wrote:
<quoted text> Happy Cinco De Mayo B*tch. Celebrate your ancestry rather than spew your Aryn BS
My ancestors built America while YOUR ancestors were eating sewer maggots.

Be a little more respectful to MY ancestors, vato!

lol lol lol
Gloria

Peoria, AZ

#198966 May 5, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
NTR is a Literary, Diplomatic, Legend in her own mind..lolol !
She is OVER RATED, Quirky. Lotsa bitterness in THAT woman! IMESHO
Liberal4Life

Stockton, CA

#198967 May 5, 2012
Feliz Cinco De Mayo to All The White Neo-Nazi Racist's In Arizona we will Stop your Racism one way or another we can do it in Civil Manner or We Will do it by Force the Choice is Yours!!! The Far Right and the Neo-Naz's will suffer the Consequences at the Border if they don't stop showing their Hatred and Racism!!
Liberal4Life

Stockton, CA

#198968 May 5, 2012
I Know that a lot of you are bonafide J.T. Ready Supporters so bring it on!!!!!!! Down with the FaR Right and Down with All Neo-Nazi's!!!!!!
Black man

Flushing, NY

#198969 May 5, 2012
Angry baby LARAZa illegal?!?
Cinco de Mayo

Kansas City, MO

#198970 May 5, 2012
Te-quirla wrote:
<quoted text>
Quirks you post like you're already celebrating the 5th with a.......5th!
He likes to start off with vodka soaked tampons.
Cinco de Mayo

Kansas City, MO

#198971 May 5, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Cinco De Mayo!
Translation: Somebody`s gonna get shot and die this weekend! Hispanic on Hispanic Killing !! Yep !
What choo say Yo Boom Box is better than mine? FU Bang Bang Bang! My Rims is Bedda than yo`s. FU. Bang Bang Bang! What? I was not wit yo Chola last weekend WTF? Bang Bang Bang! No Man I is not da Fatha of yo son.. FU Bang Bang Bang !
What , My Car don`t make sparks when it down low Beoch .. Fu.. Bang Bang Bang.
What ? You playin that old scool ch*t .. Fu Bang Bang Bang !
Another alcohol induced rant by the Q-ball.
LMFAO

Venezuela

#198972 May 5, 2012
Gloria wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I ever tell you that when I was a Hooter Girl I was waitress of the Month TWICE?

I am BITTER. I am HATEFUL in life . I am listening to Saga sing, "HOW TO COMMIT SUICIDE."
"Employee of the month at Hooters"

How much dk did you have to suck to get that u skank?
TRAILER PARK BLUES

Kansas City, MO

#198973 May 5, 2012
Police: Son kills father, injures mother in trailer park assault

PORTLAND, Ore.– Police arrested an 18-year-old man who they said stabbed his parents and killed his father Tuesday night.

Jacob James Simon killed his father, 61-year-old Peter Anton Simon, and injured his mother, 58-year-old Sheryl Lynn Simon, police said.

Officers responded to a report of a domestic dispute at a mobile home park in the 9000 block of Northeast Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard at about 9:45 p.m.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Man-stabbed-to...

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#198974 May 5, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me make a correction. You at times assume that because people are against Illegals they are against all Hispanic`s .
Rico is just a foul mouthed little Bario Boy. Some of the things he has said to people here he`s lucky that some don`t go where he lives and take care of business. He was right in a previous post . Many know his Full Name and where he lives. But Civilized people don`t drive or fly accross the Country to make justice over words said on Topix. Allthough Rico, Frito, USMail, Lopes, Vorenus , STV have threatened that very thing .. So tell me how Rico is a Good Guy again so I can LMAO !
Just realize one thing Fed Up! Just because someone is against Illegals , does not mean they hate all Hispanic`s!
"But Civilized people don`t drive or fly accross the Country to make justice over words said on Topix."

Do "Civilized people" also not drive campers across country and claim to visit other posters husbands businesses, see the poster face to face but not introduce themselves, claim to have seen the car they believe the poster drives and use google earth to count the chimney's on the other posters house?
Thanks for clarifying whose actions are civilized and whose are not. Good to know you don't live by a double standard.
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#198975 May 5, 2012
NON COMPLACENT TWINK wrote:
<quoted text>
"But Civilized people don`t drive or fly accross the Country to make justice over words said on Topix."
Do "Civilized people" also not drive campers across country and claim to visit other posters husbands businesses, see the poster face to face but not introduce themselves, claim to have seen the car they believe the poster drives and use google earth to count the chimney's on the other posters house?
Thanks for clarifying whose actions are civilized and whose are not. Good to know you don't live by a double standard.
Priceless!!!
Black man

Flushing, NY

#198976 May 5, 2012
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1622551941001/
Here it is never enough. They need more and more.
Gloria Again

Peoria, AZ

#198977 May 5, 2012
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>
"Employee of the month at Hooters"
How much dk did you have to suck to get that u skank?
Your obsession with the male sex organ will gain you much admiratation from NTR, White Amerian and Fed Up in NM!

BUT What does Damaris Guerra think?
Gloria Again

Peoria, AZ

#198978 May 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Link please?
Gloria Again

Peoria, AZ

#198979 May 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Quirky rocks - he is NO brown noser or tragic lapdog! lol

“Family united”

Since: Feb 12

Albuquerque

#198980 May 5, 2012
Gloria Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Link please?
uhg? you think there's no 'original' thinkers. No need for 'link'
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#198981 May 5, 2012
Mariettita wrote:
<quoted text>uhg? you think there's no 'original' thinkers. No need for 'link'
That's her problem... she doesn't think!!
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#198982 May 5, 2012
Gloria Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Link please?
Hooters Employee of the Month Chandler, Az
http://www.vincegolangco.com/wp-content/uploa...
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#198983 May 5, 2012
Gloria Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with the male sex organ will gain you much admiratation from NTR, White Amerian and Fed Up in NM!
BUT What does Damaris Guerra think?
What does your mother Sophia think?

giggle giggle giggle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Melania Trump keeps DC entry low key; Barron dr... 2 min old_moose 50
News Obama's secret struggle to punish Russia for Pu... 2 min Mothra 61
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 3 min bad bob 1,137
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RoxLo 1,548,910
News Wheelchair users dragged away from McConnell's ... 6 min One Womyn Riot 64
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min old_moose 7,146
News Republican health care plan unveiled: Cut Medic... 8 min Lawrence Wolf 51
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min JCPete 274,726
News POLL: Americans Trust James Comey Over Trump 1 hr old_moose 585
More from around the web