Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th...

Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange

There are 3805 comments on the The Daily Democrat story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Obamacare: Californians will pay 10th highest rates in country under health exchange. In it, The Daily Democrat reports that:

TOPSHOTS US President Barack Obama listens to President Michel Sleiman of Lebanon speaking to the media before a bilateral meeting on the sideline of the 68th United Nations General Assembly at the UN in New York on September 24, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Democrat.

brad

Bolton, CT

#3690 Jun 14, 2014
2 billion doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of what it will cost to feed,cloth,house,educate and medicate these kids for years,who don't even speak the language.

Oblamer is getting his amnesty,one way or another.
Amigo

Waterford, CT

#3691 Jun 15, 2014
VIVA Obamacare!!! ;)

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3692 Jun 15, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
So did Rolling Stone magazine, but that was not a legal proceeding either. It was also not an assessment of his mental condition. For all we know he may have a mental illness. Do you really believe that solders are not entitled to their day it court and that they should be sentenced based on mere accusations.
Why does the right hate our solders?
Well, we agree on something, as I belivee he does have a form of mental illness and should never have been allowed to enter the military after he was discharged form the Coast Guard. That would have made him a risk to his fellow platoon mates.

Location hidden

#3693 Jun 15, 2014
brad wrote:
Biden says we need a steady influx of immigrants to do the jobs Americans won't do just like these Central Americans.
Trouble is,they're kids,as young as 5 years old.
Does anyone think the Mexican Government,drug cartels or coyotes are happy just to let tens of thousands of these illegals just pass through their country unfettered?
Normally these kind of people are lucky to get through giving up their life saving for a fighting chance at safe passage.
How do 65K children safely get through the desert on foot and avoid the gauntlet the Mexicans normally throw in their path if many Governments aren't working in tandem to allow this?
If border agents are changing diapers and warming formula, they are even younger. They fail to emtion how many of the girls are PG...I have seen some pics of girls/teens who are definitely with child. How many of these kids have ties with cartels? This administration will never divulge the truth about any of this.

Location hidden

#3694 Jun 15, 2014
s/b: mention
brad

Bolton, CT

#3695 Jun 15, 2014
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>If border agents are changing diapers and warming formula, they are even younger. They fail to emtion how many of the girls are PG...I have seen some pics of girls/teens who are definitely with child. How many of these kids have ties with cartels? This administration will never divulge the truth about any of this.
Oblamer was never vetted,I guess illegals deserve the same?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#3696 Jun 15, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It has everything to do with Bush, spooge sponge, it was BUSH that ran up the bill and it was Bush that took this country into the recession.
Total nonsense. The recession was Clinton's. The bill for Iraq was $ 1 Trillion. Obama's debt, totally independent of Bush, is $ 8 Trillion.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3697 Jun 15, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Total nonsense. The recession was Clinton's. The bill for Iraq was $ 1 Trillion. Obama's debt, totally independent of Bush, is $ 8 Trillion.
Right, Clinton laid the Foundation for the Economical Crisis which he has admitted and the Liberal Democrats called it Liberalism.

Clinton: I Was Wrong to Listen to Wrong Advice Against Regulating Derivatives

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2010/04/...

Derivatives contributed to the Economic Crisis

“In plain terms, derivatives are THE cause of the Financial Crisis. They are behind EVERY failure and default that has occurred thus far.

The fact that virtually no one is willing to address this issue or include it in the discussion of how to insure we don’t have a Second Round of the Crisis only confirms the fact that no one has a clue how to resolve this situation.”---Graham Summers, Investment Advisor

http://www.wapublicbankproject.org/index.php...

The Role of Derivatives in the Financial Crisis

http://www.oea.umaryland.edu/communications/n...

Location hidden

#3698 Jun 15, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Oblamer was never vetted,I guess illegals deserve the same?
Don't get me started!
brad

Bolton, CT

#3699 Jun 15, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Right, Clinton laid the Foundation for the Economical Crisis which he has admitted and the Liberal Democrats called it Liberalism.
Clinton: I Was Wrong to Listen to Wrong Advice Against Regulating Derivatives
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2010/04/...
Derivatives contributed to the Economic Crisis
“In plain terms, derivatives are THE cause of the Financial Crisis. They are behind EVERY failure and default that has occurred thus far.
The fact that virtually no one is willing to address this issue or include it in the discussion of how to insure we don’t have a Second Round of the Crisis only confirms the fact that no one has a clue how to resolve this situation.”---Graham Summers, Investment Advisor
http://www.wapublicbankproject.org/index.php...
The Role of Derivatives in the Financial Crisis
http://www.oea.umaryland.edu/communications/n...
The Congressional Budget Office’s computer model cannot conceive of the U.S. economy continuing to exist beyond 2037 at the current rate of annual deficit spending by the federal government. In 2037, the national debt is projected to be double total U.S. GDP. At this point, the U.S. economy implodes in upon itself and ceases to exist. The CBO doesn’t explain exactly what this means. Whatever it means, it can’t be good.- See more at: http://www.escapetyranny.com/category/obamano...

Location hidden

#3700 Jun 15, 2014
The thing is Obama only reacts, he never anticipates what the possible consequences for his actions will be. Many of us predicted the problem at the border would occur when he essentially tied the border agents' hands and when he enacted his prosecutorial derferral initiative, which may have allowed many who don't actually meet the criteria. Exactly who is vetting their apps? We see firsthand how inept, corrupt and lax many of our governental employees are, from the top down.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3701 Jun 15, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^The left hates our soldiers so they call them "terrorists".e our enemies to take more Americans hostage, since they know Obama will pay so much.
How many soldiers were in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Let's not pretend the USA is beyond targeting civilians.

Location hidden

#3702 Jun 15, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody has asked that Bergdahl be left behind, we're just shocked at the price
Reports were: he was in very poor health.

I understand he would have come back cheaper after he died.

Location hidden

#3703 Jun 15, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<Obama paid, replenishing the Taliban for one deserter.
He wasn't determined to be a deserter. He was taken prisoner and thrown in a metal cage in a hole for five years.

George Bush went AWOL and never intended to return.

George Bush is a deserter.

If you served, you should know the difference between AWOL and desertion... they covered in boot.

Location hidden

#3704 Jun 15, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
.. this will encourage our enemies to take more Americans hostage
Because it never occurred to the Taliban to try to capture American soldiers before.

And all they have to do is capture them and hold them for five years and then they could make a deal with Obama again... right... 2016...

Location hidden

#3705 Jun 15, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
A Pentagon investigation concluded in 2010 that Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl walked away from his unit,
That would be AWOL.

Desertion is leaving your post with no intention of returning.

Like George Bush did in 1972.

Location hidden

#3706 Jun 15, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
, Bergdahl will probably be offered an Article 15
He will probably be offered a honorable or at most an administrative discharge.

Location hidden

#3707 Jun 15, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Thank's for the example, the right embraces patriotism and the left hates it.
Embraces as right wing Rush Limpballs, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich and a hot of other "patriots" embraced it: gee, if they had to do it again, they'd all volunteer for the front line.

You betcha!

Location hidden

#3708 Jun 15, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think America has ever elected a President who didn't think of himself as a patriot.
Gosh, so much for your claim that Obama called himself a patriot.

Location hidden

#3709 Jun 15, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
It's UNBELIEVABLE even with the huge influx of illegal aliens entering the US, the pro-illegal alien panderers are out in force making excuses.
Congress's job = immigration bill.

Republican House is preoccupied with keeping it's DO NOTHING reputation intact.

I believe this Congress is going for the record... set by class of 2012.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sen. Elizabeth Warren urges grads to 'fight and... 3 min SirPrize 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Aquarius-WY 1,758,977
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min ffj 79,319
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min loose cannon 243,458
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 8 min Vicroy 37
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 18 min Patriot AKA Bozo 39,907
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 19 min Barros 988
News FIRST: NY Times accused of anti-Israel bias in ... 33 min Erl 133
News Donald Trump calls unauthorized immigrants 'ani... 58 min Dee Dee Dee 134
News Trump: Justice Department planted spy in 2016 c... 3 hr fish and poi 49