Kosovo's Thaci rules out Serb autonomy

Jan 16, 2013 Full story: KLFY-TV Lafayette 191

16, 2013. . Kosovo Prime Minister Hashim Thaci gestures during an interview with The Associated Press in the capital Pristina, prior to heading to Brussels for EU mediating talks with Serbia, Wednesday, Jan.

Full Story
Oliver Comwell

Burnley, UK

#21 Jan 16, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>you servians never defeated Hitler. you are liers!Russians are totally impitent like the servians.
I don't know how many times i have to tell you Clown,i am English,so who did take Hitler on in the Balkans? not most Croats or Albanians,they were too busy collaborating.
The Christian

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Jan 16, 2013
Thaci will never control the Serbs of Kosovo. The Serbs of Kosovo have centuries old family roots there. The Kosovo Albanians will keep on persecuting the Kosovo Serbs and eventually, as years and years go by, the vast majority of the world will sympathize with the persecuted Serbs of Kosovo. The Serbs cannot even have a church to go to in Kosovo which is not attacked or "messed with" by the ethnic Albanians. Even the Serbian dead of Kosovo cannot be left alone by the ethnic Albanians. Now, Serbian attacks are being directed, by ethnic Albanians, beyond Kosovo. Eventually, even the USA and the rest of NATO will sympathize with the persecuted Serbs of Kosovo. When that occurs, the USA-NATO will be FOR the Serbs instead of against the Serbs, and make life much, much better for the Serbs of Kosovo and Serbia.

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#23 Jan 16, 2013
No autonomy for Hungarians in Vojvodina.

Therefore no autonomy for Serbs in Kosova.
Hvosno

Belgrade, Serbia

#24 Jan 16, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
No autonomy for Hungarians in Vojvodina.
Therefore no autonomy for Serbs in Kosova.
Ishtvan, whats your problem!!!?? Erika still keeping her legs tight or what ???
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#25 Jan 16, 2013
Hvosno wrote:
<quoted text>
Ishtvan, whats your problem!!!?? Erika still keeping her legs tight or what ???
you are just another sick servian since 1389.

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#26 Jan 17, 2013
Shomi wrote:
UNESCO said that Monasteries and Churches in Kosovo are Serbian.
So what, Ottomans also built many Mosques and Turkish Baths in Serbia for 600 years of their Rule, but that doesn`t mean that Turks own the Balkans or those monuments. No, they are the property of the Balkans, your post makes no sense.
alvos are turks

Slovenia

#27 Jan 17, 2013
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, Ottomans also built many Mosques and Turkish Baths in Serbia for 600 years of their Rule, but that doesn`t mean that Turks own the Balkans or those monuments. No, they are the property of the Balkans, your post makes no sense.
maybe albania was for 600 years under turkish rule but for sure it was not Serbia

Since: May 10

La, Albania

#28 Jan 17, 2013
Shomi wrote:
UNESCO said that Monasteries and Churches in Kosovo are Serbian.
......maybe
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#29 Jan 17, 2013
albz wrote:
<quoted text>
......maybe
what about the Roman ruins left in presentday servoslavia???? Are they also under UNESCO????
eresh

Vxj, Sweden

#30 Jan 17, 2013
prishtina wrote:
Of course he rules out Serb autonomy, Serbs with the help of Russia are trying to keep the whole Balkans in tension, attacking neighboring countries!
Kosovo has 90% Albanian population and other 10% are Gypsies, Serbs, Bosniaks, Turks all together. What makes Serbia think they deserve more than others?
they have stronger historical claim to it than albanians. some churches there are over 1000 years old, what is ancient albanian there?
Oliver Comwell

Cleveleys, UK

#31 Jan 17, 2013
what is ancient albanian there?

Probably a collection of Norman Wisdom films,i believe he was big in Albania.

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#32 Jan 17, 2013
Oliver Comwell wrote:
what is ancient albanian there?
Probably a collection of Norman Wisdom films,i believe he was big in Albania.
You better worry about indians and pakistanis taking over GB.

Census reveals white Britons as minority in capital for first time

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/census-reve...
Kozak

Lemont Furnace, PA

#33 Jan 17, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>It will never happen again you dumb servoslave. did you not learn a lesson from NATO in 1999????
NATO, you mean the boot-licking slaves of Muslims trying to conquer more Christian land. I have no respect for anyone who supports a resurgence of militant Islam.
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#34 Jan 17, 2013
The Christian wrote:
Thaci will never control the Serbs of Kosovo. The Serbs of Kosovo have centuries old family roots there. The Kosovo Albanians will keep on persecuting the Kosovo Serbs and eventually, as years and years go by, the vast majority of the world will sympathize with the persecuted Serbs of Kosovo. The Serbs cannot even have a church to go to in Kosovo which is not attacked or "messed with" by the ethnic Albanians. Even the Serbian dead of Kosovo cannot be left alone by the ethnic Albanians. Now, Serbian attacks are being directed, by ethnic Albanians, beyond Kosovo. Eventually, even the USA and the rest of NATO will sympathize with the persecuted Serbs of Kosovo. When that occurs, the USA-NATO will be FOR the Serbs instead of against the Serbs, and make life much, much better for the Serbs of Kosovo and Serbia.
No, is is not going to happen your way you servoslave. another servian myth and dream. what else is new????
Kozak

Lemont Furnace, PA

#35 Jan 18, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>No, is is not going to happen your way you servoslave. another servian myth and dream. what else is new????
You must be Albanian, a mixture of Turk and ape.
Your people are a lie and nightmare, traitors and thugs. A race of monsters who encroach on other peoples lands and overpopulate like lice their eggs and then calling in dupes to do their fighting for
them. Do all true humans a favor and line up your entire people and have them one by one dive into a volcano and cease causing problems,
Albonazi.

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#36 Jan 18, 2013
Kozak wrote:
<quoted text>You must be Albanian, a mixture of Turk and ape.
Your people are a lie and nightmare, traitors and thugs. A race of monsters who encroach on other peoples lands and overpopulate like lice their eggs and then calling in dupes to do their fighting for
them. Do all true humans a favor and line up your entire people and have them one by one dive into a volcano and cease causing problems,
Albonazi.
He`s not an Albanian, he`s an Austrian.
oops-ups

Slovenia

#37 Jan 18, 2013
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
He`s not an Albanian, he`s an Austrian.
he is ashamed albanian, he want to be Austrian.Even Austro Hungary from 1914 is too good for albania and albanians in 21th century

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#38 Jan 18, 2013
oops-ups wrote:
<quoted text>
he is ashamed albanian, he want to be Austrian.Even Austro Hungary from 1914 is too good for albania and albanians in 21th century
There is NOT one single Albanian anywhere in the World who is ashamed of being one. We are wellknown for being proud of who we are and talking about it all the time.

Your theory is Stupid just like everything else you write.
Kozak

Lemont Furnace, PA

#39 Jan 18, 2013
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
He`s not an Albanian, he`s an Austrian.
Yes, the nation that spawned Hitler. His hero, no doubt!

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#40 Jan 18, 2013
Kozak wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, the nation that spawned Hitler. His hero, no doubt!
Austrians/Germans are among Europes most hardworking and successful people. Why do you have a problem with that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min smfh 1,172,269
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Eli 141,799
Jane Fonda's Vietnam-era arrest bolsters GOP cr... 5 min Mykro 45
El Paso ID Program Aims to Aid Undocumented 6 min huey goins 41
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Jay 167,996
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Patriot AKA Bozo 50,241
Teachers union president vows to fight cuts to ... (Feb '14) 6 min ShouldBPres 7
GOP hopefuls weigh in on gay marriage 8 min Captain Yesterday 55
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 15 min The_Box 307,810
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 55 min Cheech the Conser... 304,261
More from around the web