Official: 27 killed in US school shooting; 18 kids

Dec 14, 2012 Full story: The Leaf-Chronicle

A gunman killed 27 people, including 18 young children, at a U.S. school Friday morning, an official said, in one of the worst school shootings in the country's history.

Full Story
Harry Johnson

Boston, MA

#1 Dec 14, 2012
A Twitter profile for a Ryan Lanza includes tweets about depression. Was he made more crazy by antidepressants? It happens a lot. There should be a public toxicology report.
Remeron

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2 Dec 15, 2012
Harry Johnson wrote:
A Twitter profile for a Ryan Lanza includes tweets about depression. Was he made more crazy by antidepressants? It happens a lot. There should be a public toxicology report.
I agree , look at this. http://cegant.com/commentary/school-shootings...

Kurt Danysh to police:
"I was on Prozac...it's supposed to calm me down and like level me out, but since I got on it, when something bothers me, it bothers me to [the] extreme...I just act differently. I don't have the energy or personality I used to. I spend half the time in a trance."

"I didn't even realize I did it, until after it was done, and then I realized it."

"This might sound weird, but it felt like something else, like I had no control [over] what I was doing; like I was left there just holding a gun."

"It felt like someone else shot him."

----------
Remeron

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3 Dec 15, 2012
Sadly, many incidents of violence and/or suicide have been linked to adolescents taking prescription antidepressants.

•Eric Harris, the triggerman in the Columbine school shootings, killed his fellow students and took his own life while taking Luvox.
•Thirteen year-old Chris Fetters killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.
•Twelve year-old Christopher Pittman murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.
•Thirteen year-old Mathew Miller hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft for 6 days.
•Fifteen year-old Jarred Viktor stabbed his grandmother 61 times after 5 days on Paxil.
•This are just a few examples of antidepressant violence. The list goes on and on...
Fifteen year old Kip Kinkel (Prozac and RITALIN) shot his parents while they slept then went to school and opened fire killing 2 classmates and injuring 22 shortly after beginning Prozac treatment.

Luke Woodham aged 16 (Prozac) killed his mother and then killed two students, wounding six others.

Boy in Pocatello, ID (Zoloft) in 1998 who in seizure activity from Zoloft had a stand off at the school.

Michael Carneal (Ritalin) a 14-year-old opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded, one of whom was paralyzed.

Young man in Huntsville, Alabama (Ritalin) went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.

v http://www.thesaveproject.com/
TwoCents

Marengo, IN

#7 Feb 5, 2013
the illuminati want a drugged nation . easier to mind control us . hypnotize us . kill us .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benghazi panel announces first public hearing 5 min serfs up 56
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,110,902
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Fair Game 46,709
Obama thanks Congress for vote to aid Syrian re... 25 min serfs up 77
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 26 min Sharrp Shooter 262,808
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 28 min Go Blue Forever 546
No boost yet for Dems from fight with extremists 28 min Asian Guy 3
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 36 min deutscher Nationa... 116,685
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 39 min Demonicrats 153,775
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 7 hr Anonymous of Indy 478
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••