Anti-abortion ad to begin airing Wednesday in Ky.

Sep 25, 2012 Full story: The Daily Record 799

An anti-abortion activist who's running for Congress plans to air an especially graphic ad this week in Kentucky and Indiana showing a dismembered fetus and images of dead Christians and Jews.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#497 Oct 8, 2012
angel wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like to me od morgana has had a few abortions in her time, trying to defend murdering inoccent children!!
Sounds to me like you are running out of aliases.

Why don't you grow a spin and stick to just one?

PS: a fetus is not a child.
barefootignorant

Elizabethtown, KY

#498 Oct 8, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't murder.
Do see how the antiabortionist have to change the English language to suit their argument.
A fetus is not a baby.
What the hell is it then??? go ahead and make your excuses, all it boils down to is the people of this earth try to make everything that is morally wrong RIGHT, and its down right sickening!! they will pay some day regardless of hell or not. I know someon who had a abortion, she wound up having four boys later in life after trying unsucessfully for girl, the abortion had been a girl, imagine that. ONe son comited suicide, one is gay and one is a gambling addict, 3 husband later 2 of which she has put in the ground eat up with cancer, her life has been nothing but a living hell!! so, don't tell me you don't pay for it one way or the other, everything we do in life comes back and bites us in the azz!! HARder than what we thought, now the poor lady is alone on prozac and its all because of a stupid choice she made to commit murder when she was a teen!! now say something else about it, you do pay for it, trust me, ive seen it too many times!!
LINK

Scottsville, KY

#499 Oct 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
I'm going to say this once again; reflexive movement does not necessarily mean thought or sensation. Brain trauma can cause reflexive movement even when death has already occured.
And no, before you all begin, I'm not comparing humans to other animals; I'm comparing movements after death.
Ever seen frog's legs after they've been cut off?
Ever seen a chicken after it's head has been cut off?
Movement. And I think we can all agree that the frog and chicken are not alive at that point, and are not feeling anything, right?
Movement after a brain trauma does NOT necessarily mean thought, or sensation. Death occurs too fast for that, even though reflexive movement often occurs.
I am going to say this over and over .. learn to comprehend what you read .. or stop skimming the page .. the q was are the feet moving ... yes .. the baby was hanging out of the vagina .. the baby had nor been stabbed in the back of the head yet, bozo .. it was not killed yes .. the baby was hanging halfway out of the vagina and it was moving .......... THE COURT: An affidavit I saw earlier said sometimes, I take it, the fetus is alive until they crush the skull?
THE WITNESS: That's correct, yes, sir.
THE COURT: In one affidavit I saw attached earlier in this proceeding, were the fingers of the baby opening and closing?
THE WITNESS: It would depend where the hands were and whether or not you could see them.
THE COURT: Were they in some instances?
THE WITNESS: Not that I remember. I don't think I have ever looked at the hands.
THE COURT: Were the feet moving?
THE WITNESS: Feet could be moving, yes.
~

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#500 Oct 8, 2012
LINK wrote:
<quoted text> I am going to say this over and over .. learn to comprehend what you read .. or stop skimming the page .. the q was are the feet moving ... yes .. the baby was hanging out of the vagina .. the baby had nor been stabbed in the back of the head yet, bozo .. it was not killed yes .. the baby was hanging halfway out of the vagina and it was moving .......... THE COURT: An affidavit I saw earlier said sometimes, I take it, the fetus is alive until they crush the skull?
THE WITNESS: That's correct, yes, sir.
THE COURT: In one affidavit I saw attached earlier in this proceeding, were the fingers of the baby opening and closing?
THE WITNESS: It would depend where the hands were and whether or not you could see them.
THE COURT: Were they in some instances?
THE WITNESS: Not that I remember. I don't think I have ever looked at the hands.
THE COURT: Were the feet moving?
THE WITNESS: Feet could be moving, yes.
~
And again, you're talking about an abortion procedure that is only legal when the woman's life is in danger, and hasn't been performed in years according to the CDC.

What is your point?
Outta Luck

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#501 Oct 8, 2012
LINK wrote:
<quoted text> RULING OR NOT.. READ THE Q AND THE ANSWER .. A REAL EYE OPENER EH ?.. OR A REAL BRAIN CRUSHER HUH .. READ THE LINK BONE HEAD
I read the link.
So everybody lies except for the Church.
ther is no way that court transcript is taken from an actual court, it itself is a pack of lies.
There is no truth.
Christian Bullshit
LINK

Scottsville, KY

#502 Oct 8, 2012
You people must think the American public stupid. They are not sheep maybe some are but the ones that want to know the truth will research .. I am starting to think there is another agenda for you trolls to be so gun- ho for killing babies ..
LINK

Scottsville, KY

#503 Oct 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
And again, you're talking about an abortion procedure that is only legal when the woman's life is in danger, and hasn't been performed in years according to the CDC.
What is your point?
life in danger ?.. it is also used if a woman changes her mind and don't want the baby , divorce , father run off .. too many kids already.. the dr thinks that the baby will be a burden to the mother ??.. does that sound like her life is in danger ??
LINK

Scottsville, KY

#504 Oct 8, 2012
Outta Luck wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the link.
So everybody lies except for the Church.
ther is no way that court transcript is taken from an actual court, it itself is a pack of lies.
There is no truth.
Christian Bullshit
YOU are clueless .. for real

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#505 Oct 8, 2012
LINK wrote:
<quoted text> life in danger ?.. it is also used if a woman changes her mind and don't want the baby , divorce , father run off .. too many kids already.. the dr thinks that the baby will be a burden to the mother ??.. does that sound like her life is in danger ??
Sorry, but those very court cases you're quoting, from at least seven years ago, are what made it ILLEGAL to perform that particular abortion procedure, UNLESS the woman's life is in danger. You're at least seven years out of date. ALSO, it hasn't even BEEN performed the last few years, according to the CDC reports.
LINK

Scottsville, KY

#506 Oct 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted ...... it hasn't even BEEN performed the last few years, according to the CDC reports.
prove it ..
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#507 Oct 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but those very court cases you're quoting, from at least seven years ago, are what made it ILLEGAL to perform that particular abortion procedure, UNLESS the woman's life is in danger. You're at least seven years out of date. ALSO, it hasn't even BEEN performed the last few years, according to the CDC reports.
No they do snipping instead.
God Is The Only Choice

Painesville, OH

#508 Oct 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point?
According to the CDC? You believe everything they say? I thought you were smarter than that.
LINK

Scottsville, KY

#510 Oct 8, 2012
North Dakota X X X
Ohio X X X
Oklahoma
Rhode Island &#61553; &#61553; &#61553;
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Utah X X X
Virginia X X X
West Virginia &#61553; &#61553; &#61553;
Wisconsin &#61553; &#61553; &#61553;
TOTAL 18 9 9 1 2 15
&#61553; Enforcement permanently enjoined by court order; policy not in effect.
This law is temporarily enjoined pending a final decision in the courts.
&#61623; New law expected to go into effect in 2013.
X Policy is currently in effect.
* Law applies post-viability only.
This policy is presumably unenforceable under the terms set out in Stenberg v. Carhart; however, it has not been challenged in court. http://www.google.com/url...

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#511 Oct 8, 2012
OLD LADY wrote:
<quoted text>
Whut?

1. Fundies believe a fetus is a human
2. Fundies believe that all humans who die without accepting Jesus go to hell, as accepting Jesus is the only way to get to heaven.

So, either aborted fetuses go to hell and suffer eternal torment, or there is a way into heaven besides accepting Jesus. So, which is it?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#512 Oct 8, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Fundies believe a fetus is a human
2. Fundies believe that all humans who die without accepting Jesus go to hell, as accepting Jesus is the only way to get to heaven.
So, either aborted fetuses go to hell and suffer eternal torment, or there is a way into heaven besides accepting Jesus. So, which is it?
You must have gotten your religious education from Bill Maher

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#513 Oct 8, 2012
LINK wrote:
<quoted text> prove it ..
What, the cut and paste Queen is incapable of checking it out on the CDC site?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#514 Oct 8, 2012
God Is The Only Choice wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the CDC? You believe everything they say? I thought you were smarter than that.
Do you even know what I mean when I say the CDC? Are you suggesting that the Center for Disease Control is pro-choice? LOL, and you have the nerve to call someone ELSE paranoid!
LINK

Scottsville, KY

#515 Oct 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What, the cut and paste Queen is incapable of checking it out on the CDC site?
I paste from legit links .. I would rather have proof that the crap that spews out of your brain ..
God Is The Only Choice

Painesville, OH

#516 Oct 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know what I mean when I say the CDC? Are you suggesting that the Center for Disease Control is pro-choice? LOL, and you have the nerve to call someone ELSE paranoid!
LMAO, oh yes, I'm so stupid I believe CDC is pro choice. Figure it out for yourself if you can dear. You don't seem to get it when someone turns something on you as you do everyone else.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#517 Oct 8, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would tell that they were doing an illegal procedure? Gosnell didn't and I expect anybody killing babies for a living, probably wouldn't report it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 2 min barefoot2626 1,104
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min deutscher Nationa... 132,575
After CIA torture report: rebuilding a culture ... 4 min dollarsbill 85
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 6 min spocko 276,682
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 6 min barry 2,859
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min No Surprize 1,153,980
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 7 min kent 83,903
NY judge may toss 4 guilty pleas in inside-trad... 8 min Rossadena 2
Obama calls on women only at news conference 16 min Jooy 3
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 17 min positronium 292,871