Anti-abortion ad to begin airing Wednesday in Ky.

Sep 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Record

An anti-abortion activist who's running for Congress plans to air an especially graphic ad this week in Kentucky and Indiana showing a dismembered fetus and images of dead Christians and Jews.

Comments
441 - 460 of 799 Comments Last updated Nov 5, 2012
Outta Luck

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#475 Oct 7, 2012
mom of 2 wrote:
Any woman who has sexual intercourse without protecting herself (condoms, birth control ect..) knows that theres a risk of pregnancy
I love the choice of words there. "risk of pregnancy"
Pregnancy is a risk?
So they should just accept the risk?
Our medical system should be available to manage such a risk.
Smokers can have lung cancer treatments, they knew the risks.
Motorcyclists take risks and our medical system puts these people back together.
People who accidentally shoot themselves while drunk are allowed to have medical care.
But if you take a risk that causes pregnancy, it's your own stupid fault and you are denied assistance,( notice how after sex the woman is left with all the responsibility)
NIce, really nice.
I hope neither of your children take such a crazy risk as sex.
Seems to be safer to ride a motorcycle and smoke cigarettes.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#476 Oct 7, 2012
mom of 2 wrote:
Any woman who has sexual intercourse without protecting herself (condoms, birth control ect..) knows that theres a risk of pregnancy and should not be allowed to kill a fetus just because its inconvienent for her. Every woman knows the risk of unprotected sex and just because you don't want kids or its not the right time and so on and so forth does not make it okay to kill an unborn fetus..that's MURDER plain and simple. I can understand that there are sometimes circumstances such as rape or it being harmful to the mothers health and such that would be the exception. And yes I said rape because its not a consentual act where the woman would have the choice to use a condom or any other form from getting pregnant. Just sayin!
So, you're fine with a woman having an abortion when she DOES use a contraceptive, and gets pregnant anyway, right?

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#477 Oct 7, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
A very good question indeed.
Funny how the SPAMMER ignores/avoids logical discourse.

Methinks all they are capable of is cutting and pasting.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#478 Oct 8, 2012
I'm going to say this once again; reflexive movement does not necessarily mean thought or sensation. Brain trauma can cause reflexive movement even when death has already occured.

And no, before you all begin, I'm not comparing humans to other animals; I'm comparing movements after death.

Ever seen frog's legs after they've been cut off?

Ever seen a chicken after it's head has been cut off?

Movement. And I think we can all agree that the frog and chicken are not alive at that point, and are not feeling anything, right?

Movement after a brain trauma does NOT necessarily mean thought, or sensation. Death occurs too fast for that, even though reflexive movement often occurs.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#479 Oct 8, 2012
LINK wrote:
<quoted text> DO you really think women are stupid .. No they are not .. but you are .. sorry babe I am out of time tonight .. I am going to get off of here .. I love my husband .. spending time with him is enjoyable to me .. your poor husband .. geeze get off of here for a while and be with your spouse .. its a wonder you have a mate .. One day might leave you .. you neglect her .. look at the post you have made ... geeze .. no life .. sad life you have ... sad and pitiful you are ... sad .. you need help .. You know I have read that women and men that are hooked on the internet lose touch with the outside world .. and the only friends they really have are on their friends list .. most they dont know in person .. you need a shrink .. pitiful person you are .. Good night fruit ... make sure you check all the threads that you have posted on ... sick azz
WOW!!

What happened to your cut & paste personality???

I can assure you we are all sitting on pins and needles in anticipation of your next cut & paste project authored by Glenn Back!

Troll along!
Ocean56

AOL

#480 Oct 8, 2012
LINK wrote:
DO you really think women are stupid .. No they are not .. but you are .. sorry babe I am out of time tonight .. I am going to get off of here .. I love my husband .. spending time with him is enjoyable to me .. your poor husband .. geeze get off of here for a while and be with your spouse .. its a wonder you have a mate .. One day might leave you .. you neglect her .. look at the post you have made ... geeze .. no life .. sad life you have ... sad and pitiful you are ... sad .. you need help .. You know I have read that women and men that are hooked on the internet lose touch with the outside world .. and the only friends they really have are on their friends list .. most they dont know in person .. you need a shrink .. pitiful person you are .. Good night fruit ... make sure you check all the threads that you have posted on ... sick azz
Personally, I think YOU need to take a class in basic writing 101, since you can't even write one coherent sentence. But that's just me.

It must really bother you that we can spend our time as we please, without needing your approval or permission, otherwise you wouldn't be telling Morgana or any other prochoicer to "go away." Tough luck, cookie. It's OUR time, OUR account, and OUR business how we spend it. I know I'M not going anywhere, not right this minute anyway.

“OUCH”

Since: Mar 07

Russell Springs, KY

#481 Oct 8, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a perfectly legit question that shows the absurdity of fundie beliefs. And that's why you don't have an answer.
Fundies believe a fetus is a human, and that all humans who die without accepting Jesus go to hell. Accepting Jesus is the only way into heaven.
So, either aborted fetuses go to hell and suffer eternal torment, or there is a way into heaven besides accepting Jesus. So, which is it?
Whut?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#483 Oct 8, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the SPAMMER ignores/avoids logical discourse.
Methinks all they are capable of is cutting and pasting.
Oh yes, a lot of my questions go unanswered.
LINK

Scottsville, KY

#484 Oct 8, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I think YOU need to take a class in basic writing 101, since you can't even write one coherent sentence. But that's just me.
It must really bother you that we can spend our time as we please, without needing your approval or permission, otherwise you wouldn't be telling Morgana or any other prochoicer to "go away." Tough luck, cookie. It's OUR time, OUR account, and OUR business how we spend it. I know I'M not going anywhere, not right this minute anyway.
lol , I bet you have pretty hand writing too .. grammar and hand writing does not mean you are smarter , you have a deviant personality .. fake .. here and off of here .. you need attention and this is where you get it .. stick to the subject.. Abortion kills ... Fact !!
angel

Tell City, IN

#486 Oct 8, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
AND, they are all yours to worship, believe, and keep to yourself. Have at it.
sounds like to me od morgana has had a few abortions in her time, trying to defend murdering inoccent children!! go to church child there is forgivness for every sin!! even murder!!

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#487 Oct 8, 2012
angel wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like to me od morgana has had a few abortions in her time, trying to defend murdering inoccent children!! go to church child there is forgivness for every sin!! even murder!!
Why should she get involved in your kind of mythology? A zygote or an embryo is not "children". Other women's personal decisions are not your business.
Ocean56

AOL

#488 Oct 8, 2012
angel wrote:
sounds like to me od morgana has had a few abortions in her time, trying to defend murdering inoccent children!! go to church child there is forgivness for every sin!! even murder!!
It's up to Morgana whether she "goes to church" or not. Personally, I kicked the toxic baggage of gods, religions and churches to the curb over 20 years ago with not one regret about it. Since that day, I've made my OWN sexual and reproductive decisions rather than allowing a bunch of nosy church clerics to make those choices FOR me.

In case you hadn't heard, motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, even if a pregnancy occurs. Not YOUR pregnancy? Not your decision.
Ocean56

AOL

#489 Oct 8, 2012
LINK wrote:
lol , I bet you have pretty hand writing too .. grammar and hand writing does not mean you are smarter , you have a deviant personality .. fake .. here and off of here .. you need attention and this is where you get it .. stick to the subject.. Abortion kills ... Fact !!
I don't take orders from religionist kooks, cookie. And I'm sticking to the subject just fine, I just do it MY way. Oh, and I like my personality just fine too. I'm not interested in making YOU happy.

Motherhood is still OPTIONAL, not required, which means no woman has to get or stay pregnant if she doesn't WANT to do so.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#490 Oct 8, 2012
LINK wrote:
<quoted text> you are a liar .. just a liar ..
Women who require an Intact D&X surgery do so to save their lives.

What conclusion can we draw when you insist a woman should not have access to the surgery that would save her life?

Location hidden

#491 Oct 8, 2012
LINK wrote:
GO BACK TO YOUR GAY RIGHTS THREAD .
I'm not on the gay rights thread.

You have problems with gays having rights too?

What about people of color?

Location hidden

#492 Oct 8, 2012
LINK wrote:
<quoted text> RULING OR NOT.
The ruling is what is important.

It seems the courts put the life of the mother as paramount importance rather than the noise from bigots such as yourself.

Location hidden

#493 Oct 8, 2012
LINK wrote:
<quoted text> DO you really think women are stupid .
YOU are the one who wants the government to make the choice for women.

Do you really think women are too stupid to make this decision?

Apparently (and clearly): you do.

Location hidden

#494 Oct 8, 2012
mom of 2 wrote:
Any woman who has sexual intercourse without protecting herself
Any woman having sexual intercourse risks pregnancy no matter she uses birth control or not.

Whether she chose to have sex or not.

The GOP plank is clear: no abortions, no exceptions.

None.

Even if the life of the mother is at risk.

Location hidden

#495 Oct 8, 2012
mom of 2 wrote:
Any woman who has sexual intercourse without protecting herself (condoms, birth control ect..) to kill an unborn fetus..that's MURDER plain and simple.
It isn't murder.

Do see how the antiabortionist have to change the English language to suit their argument.

A fetus is not a baby.

Location hidden

#496 Oct 8, 2012
mom of 2 wrote:
I can understand that there are sometimes circumstances such as rape or it being harmful to the mothers health and such that would be the exception.
Oh, I see...

The fetus is a baby... except when the woman is raped.. in which case... the fetus is not a baby, and it is okay to kill it... which would not be murder because only unplanned fetuses that were created during a consensual intercourse counts...

And we all know- according to the Republicans... a woman who is raped doesn't get pregnancy... she has ways of shutting "that thing" down...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Le Jimbo 151,535
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,101,999
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min positronium 257,187
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min DAVID27 305,495
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 5 min Toby 2,331
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 7 min Le Jimbo 1,711
Enemy of My Enemy: Are airstrikes against ISIS ... 8 min Le Jimbo 63
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr FREE SERVANT 115,411
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE